Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

VonEbs

The Flagship: Axios War Bulletin II

Reader Poll   72 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Flagship conduct weekly reader polls?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not certain

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 posts in this topic

In the shade of a great tree, a dark elf's crimson eyes read over the newspaper, a smirk slowly spreading across his face. 
"Will people call this fake news?" he'd ask to no one in particular.

"Hah! The Coalition has the Emperor running scared!" - Lord Roswell said heartily and laughed "Great publication indeed."

((This is the only paper on lotc I've ever actually enjoyed reading. Good job.))

"This article only publishes the truth, and unfortunately for the Orenians, it may not be what they want to read. Too bad each time they try to do something about it, they get decimated."

"Well, banter aside, well constructed format, enjoyable read, do try to stay away from bias and the such, I'd like to read a relatively neutral news."

Realynn reads over the news with interest, nodding to no one in particular as she scans the headlines. Afterwards, she returns to the section on market deals to browse the best prices.

"Only 2 mina for an ingot of iron? I'll have to keep that in mind for my next order. Iron is hard to find when you can't mine ore worth a damn."

2 hours ago, Hiebe said:

Dwain tries to find the shop in Kal Omith who under cuts the world

Dorm stares at the numbers "What dah fawkin' **** is this! We're all fawkin' doomed if gold is this low! and look at those diamond prices. What dah actual fawk is this person thinkin'!"

"Another good paper." John says smirking savoyardly.

"Glad to be fighting on the right side" An elven Brawm by the name of Mah'r would think to himself while reading the paper from within a keep.

((This is by far the best IC Newspaper I have ever seen. Props to you and keep it up <3 

"It seems Tobias Staunton in the interview is a lot more politer than Philip I Frederick." Exclaims Joseph Millerton.