[✗] [Lore Submission] Lycans

jyecarson

Lycans  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this idea?

19 hours ago, Wendigo said:

IDK why this just seems weird, or off in some way. New creatures are supposed to create rp, killing everything as a super wolf doesn't create rp really. Killing people just ends it...explain how this could be fun. For all parties involved. Not only that it goes against the balance you mention a few times through the lore

I did this to make them more like werewolves, there curse isn't meant to be perfect and i feel this would make it more unique, if a lycan had full control of there mind all the time it wouldn't really be interesting, it would make there behavior predictable, this way it adds a more dangerous factor, just because you're friends with the lycan, doesn't mean it won't attack you.

12 hours ago, jyecarson said:

I did this to make them more like werewolves, there curse isn't meant to be perfect and i feel this would make it more unique, if a lycan had full control of there mind all the time it wouldn't really be interesting, it would make there behavior predictable, this way it adds a more dangerous factor, just because you're friends with the lycan, doesn't mean it won't attack you.

Thus why I suggested the personality change over a blood lust killing spree. It'd make for some interesting character development and for some unique rp.

It is believed that this is far too powerful and unbalanced, along with a twist being needed to make it stand out.

This Lore has been denied. Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.