Jaya Jayamen's Piano Academy

Sofetios

Piano ad lotc.jpg

((for those who don't enlarge the image.))

Jaya Jayamen’s Piano Academy

((piano is a series of noteblocks tuned to a scale and playable with sound in RP and OOC))

An academy of the art of piano playing. We strive to teach those who play in our academy piano playing

That includes being able to play and master many songs and styles of tuning. We teach piano playing, piano tuning, and other piano related things. We also have piano duels every once in a while. Learning at the academy is free, there are no costs.

We are composed of piano players, song writers, traveling pianists, piano makers, and others of the sort.

We rank our members by two systems. Class and rank. A members class is their skill on a learning and teaching basis. A Members rank is their skill tested against other pianists. Rank is based on a win and lose ratio and judges by the class Teacher Advanced or the headmaster.

Classes

Headmaster -Teacher advanced – Teacher - Student Advanced - Student

To join, please see us at the Academy in Sutica, or send a message there with this information.

Your name((Minecraft and Roleplay)):

((Skype (optional))):

Are you musically inclined?((do you know music IRL?(optional))):

OOC Name : nanoninja23

RP Name : Dryan 'Scarfen'

Skype : (( If I'm not mistaken you still have mine from last you were teaching. If not PM ))

Musically Inclined : RP'ly Guitar/Flute

__ ~ __

((  ^ . ^  ))

Jaya looks over the application and smiles. "Sounds good to me!" Jaya begins to write a letter to Dryan.

Kaiya Sul'onn gasped in overwhelming excitement just from reading the poster, quickly making effort to give word to the Academy's Headmaster.

RP Name: Kaiya Sul'onn

MC Name: Violino

Are you musically incline IRL:

Yes, I read music in three Clefs.

Also, I play the following:

Violin

Piano

Bass

Jaya reads Kaiya's application and shows a small smile. "What good sounding fellow. perhaps he will get to be an advanced student." Jaya sends a reply with

"you have been accepted, feel free to contact me about lessons, and the piano's in the academy are free for use and is located in Sutica. Thank you for joining!

~Jaya Jayamen

Username: manatee_

character: Ketevan Virsaladze Psellos

I am musically inclined. My SoundCloud is linked on my profile.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.