Teh Bandit Rules - Bandit RP Guide

Rip and Tear

[!] You and your companion entered an old smelly tavern. Seems there is no one but a few drunkards and a scrawny stranger. He wears dusty clothes, he is sitting by the bar. Here is an old dagger stuck in bar desk, it covered in something that may be a rust or even a blood. He follows your movement and he spotted that you have a blade also, something seems familiar in both of you. He sighed and stoop up.

b1c2f26687613046f8e9ea2e237757d0.png

"Oi, i heard ya folks like to make your life better with other chav’s belongings? If ya wish to continue live along with bandit lifestyle, then ya should follow such rules" He cleared his throat and went on:

"First and Most important rule, no matter if ya Raidin' or just being a bandit on roads, don’t stay at the same place for too long, you’re not an idle lazy bestard or a trainin’ dummy, don’t ya? Well, your enemies don’t think so, no matters if you let them go, or they just ran away, they will come back with sum' friends. Be mobile, ya got me?"

He scratched his head.

"Second... I dunnae if that really matters for ya, but if ya wanna keep your identity unknown, then don’t show your damn face. Just use some rags to cover your bugger face, ya know. Don’t forget to change clothes when ya go raidin’, 'cause the disguise and decent actor skills could make your life much easier. This can save your life as well, and might keep you from being recognised in your civill casual days, mate."

[!] You look at him with interest, not knowing why does he tells you such things.

"Third: Don’t be greedy, ya don’t need to take damn everythin’ from your victims, they are living persons, ya know. Nah, i’m joking, just in case that ya don’t have bottomless pockets. If ya wanna stay alive, be mobile. To be mobile ya shouldn’t carry a whole granny tea service on ya." He snorts pulling dagger our from desk.

"Be Mercy, if your victims are surrounded, without any fight thoughts, then don’t even think to hurt them, ya got me? It’s not like i’m telling ya to be a good guy, just a friendly hint: Don’t wanna cover your hands in blood and ruin yours and someone else’s life, then Do Not Harm. That is fourth."

"By tha way. If your victims attempt to run, or they already did, don’t even try to chase them. Trust me - The Hunter may become a Prey. Don’t forget, no matter how focused you’re looking at people ya rob, they may send bird to their friends, when you don’t expect that. Don’t let them fool ya. That is Fifth... Ey, information costs moneh, ya'know?"

He helded out his hand, holding a dagger in other...

((Why didn't you include the kidnapping section?))

I worked all of 3 minutes on that))

A bandit confirms this is precise.