logo_eve_minmatar_corp_sixkindevelopment_1024x1024.png   

Ever blessed shall those be that follow the light. Join me, those Arcanists born from my blessing, to guide others down the path and to rebirth our world in light. “

The Celestial Order seeks to bathe the realm in the blessed light of the Arcane Mage’s gift and act as patrons of magic to the realm. The Order seeks prosperity for all regardless of their national affiliation, their mundane worth or their godly practices. There is no monarch within the void but rather a collective seeking its infinite potential for the betterment of all instead of a few. The Order maintains the stance that this potential must be used to support the light rather than allow its abyssal darkness to leak corruption upon the realm. The majority of time spent by those in the Order will be dedicated to identifying key locations of interest before conducting delves or assisting other factions in their own process should they be called upon.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

oN3a7u28TOUGlaUrGN8MURI20lDWvNayGOkbLtVgbsQXBF0uWqJ_8denB-v6ZpB8O1IrNrO_LeBMwxZQ3JxKJuvzCbQtEPOTx2khV1p3SMb4qcfWBW6GVKCQOGq_b7bgTUelw8EX

IYYjc0L0GhneZy9MkNer2-F-X40yuZlqQHnPNvKlYpIyB_NHIizZDASPwJa7P2RWfLu1IkVVPG9_OEBOc4gGWIzKBcU1fb1wrNrs9Levcq7abd6p2NxGsUSUtxaLlYAge_M9GSny

xYXaN44CkXebquEMak_LDXsXaNP5EyJoY9MZU-zxIJQXd-BTCQcAtcqeAj_XX2HRzmlCz2-i9a-1AjjKLzOs2PrJmIsTgQgHjnRqe-9HUfHcDE7ia_W7d46lG8j7vQXCXB8NOTxz

“ Like the cosmos above, each of us exists as a singularity of light in the expanse of the abyss. "

Those dedicated Arcanists who heed my call may find

Their way to the Celestial Hall to join with their fellow

Magi in the quest for Celestial Light. - Arcane Mage I.E.

The Arcane Mage
The leader of the Celestial Order, the creator of Arcanism and the Shepherd of the Celestial Light. The Arcane Mage dictates the pursuit of the guild as well as the development of campaigns involving the Order. Also referred to as the Caretaker of the Celestials.

The Aeons
The Aeons represent those Celestials of extremely high caliber and are held in the highest regard for their devotion to the Celestial Light.

The Grand Magus & The Oracle
The Grand Magus, whether plural or singular, are tasked with assigning projects within the Order and thus operate closely with the Arcane Mage to ensure the Order retains relevance throughout the realm. The Oracle leads the Grand Magus acting as a liaison between the Arcane Mage and the rest of the Order in his absence.

The Magus
The general assembly of Arcanists within the Order who are tasked with the discovery of anomalies within the realm as well as acting patrons to the various settlements the descendents have chosen to inhabit.

The Acolytes
Those newly accepted into the Order. Until they are proven to be of worth to the guild they are tasked with the duty of spreading the Order’s name as well as seeking out prospective members among other various tasks assigned to each individual.

The Erudites
Those still unlearned. Until they have become proficient those few selected to be trained by a teacher within the Order are done so before they may become Acolytes. They hold no duties within the Order nor are permitted free entrance.

The Associates
Those allies to the Order that are either non-magi, are not Arcanists or operate outside the context of the Order.

haHn-GUh6SPuQtyMyGnI8eyMZOxALmgSHt4ibTJ-Z3Kv3hn_z-Y8Jm6p0-Xyn7UAigw5aI3feMJdEfMS4_lIY5BmQv2I2eCGWhPdou__bgL-sCkfjJ3uknFt_qWF2u39-ppYwHru

IYYjc0L0GhneZy9MkNer2-F-X40yuZlqQHnPNvKlYpIyB_NHIizZDASPwJa7P2RWfLu1IkVVPG9_OEBOc4gGWIzKBcU1fb1wrNrs9Levcq7abd6p2NxGsUSUtxaLlYAge_M9GSny

ZEjlcXzem4ZYsAmOwK-nHRTgyYw62iQsKJ_6F9zQ5vXEq1JgIoPzrvJ3K61sP3iGyaxfsKqW3vGt6SVMqEpfqcKTl87OskzplX4hp7bUIhVXbIKl6T93I5fA9WZUmJXlmZhAoL2q

“ We are beacons in the abyssal dark. "

The Celestial Edict serves as the pillars of a Arcanist’s  life. Honor, militance, scholarship, loyalty, balance, the void and the light, seven principles which define the path that each Arcanist follows. Through these, each Arcanist stands apart from other mages, more righteous and devoted to the void and its proper usage.

The Edict of Honor

The Arcanist wields the arcane with honor and righteousness.

To repudiate the amorality of the void and its boons.

They shall protect the innocent and aid the needy.

Holding true to all their oaths and vows.

To uphold their morality in service of creating a better world.

To display a high level of respect to both allies and fellow magi.

The Edict of Militance

The Arcanist  must begrudge the use of voidal violence.

Yet wield it confidently when their ferocity is just.

To deny the powermonger and the upstart.

Risking their lives in devotion to their honored arcane probity.

To lend aid to our allies in there time of need against unholy corruption.

The Edict of Scholarship

The Arcanist  will go beyond militance and devote themselves to scholarship.

Expanding knowledge upon the void and other pursuits.

To serve as learned authorities upon various expertise.

The Edict of Loyalty

The Arcanist gives their life to their Order and its cause.

Serving the Arcane Mage  dutifully and rightfully.

Never shall they harm their brothers and sisters of the Celestial Order.

To safeguard the knowledge held within the Order against the greedy.

To avoid associations that seek to harm the Order,

And to protect its name against those who do it injustice.

The Edict of Balance

The Arcanist is bestowed with a noble duty.

For the noble understand the plague of the tipping scale.

That the pendulum swings in either direction,

And what is dark may be illuminated

For the order preserves this balance.

The Edict of the Void

The Arcanist shall become a master of voidal practice.

To preach its every value and encourage its use within the Order.

Indoctrinate others into the path of connection with the arcane.

And decry the use of darker arts and their repugnant power.

For we are of the void, enlightened by its endless offerings.

The Edict of Celestial Light

The Arcanist shall hold the light of the void in the highest regard.

Those Celestials born from this blessed light as sacred,

And seek to be a beacon of light in the Arcane Mage’s image.

To be a bastion for the realm and assist in illuminating the dark.

OOC:

Hey there! Sorry for the guild-y talk. My name is BrandNewKitten and as many of you may know I created the magic of Arcanism some 4 or so years ago. By now there are several dozen members. 50 or so (actually 100+)? Through the expansion of Celestialism a more ritualistic, almost religious, alternative type of roleplay is developing. The Order also caters to characters that seek a gray area or a nuetral grounds to participate in group events/scenarios. For now we shall be attempting to set up self-sufficient roleplay events. I am interested in members who have a firm understanding on Arcanism, perhaps have a TA, and enjoy providing others roleplay even if it isn’t your own character. I am a big believer that we as a community need to learn to roleplay our own events with or without the help of the event team. If any of this interests you come stop by in-character (We are located at the back of Haelun'or) or send me a le-bird or have a tome/letter delivered ICly. There is no forum application and no expectation to involve every single Arcanist in this Order but I hope to have a fun time with my future members. You may also post here but we are under no obligation to seek you out as it can be difficult to make time to set RP appointments with everyone.

Additionally this is a way for me to see who will make good choices for future Celestial Arcanists and to create a place for non-arcanists to come and perhaps receive a Celestial of their own. Thanks for reading everyone!

Some important threads:

The magic itself: Celestialism

Celestialism Addition

Opening statement for the Order

Current Celestials

Guide on how to RP your own Celestial

Canon Guide to Arcanism & Celestialism

"Four prominent orders and an entire populace is already dedicated to exterminating those of the old dark. This is excessive," Maaz opined to himself after managing to stumble across one of the fliers. 

Nimne hovers at the first archway which would lead up to what one may refer to as the 'Guild Hall' if they did not know any better, her lavender hues flickering over the flyer as a slight frown takes hold of her features. "It would likely be a waste of my time to even inquire about bein' taught in this Order." She'd grumble, the index finger of her left hand lofting to nudge at her ashen cheek as she'd continue to ponder the parchment. "Though, wot else can I do?"

As our numbers climb all practioneers of Arcanism are reminded that they are welcome in the Order. Simply meet with Arcane Mage Iat Thar in Haelun'or.

[!]

14th of Snow’s Maiden, 1604

The Celestial Order

Mission: Morning's End: Part 1, A Red Comet

((Note: I did not take screenshots so some of these interpretations are biased and may lack accuracy. This is a roleplay post but by no means available information ICly.))

lyajYgaxozauQDXOWsx3Pe_Q-fJL8FIP0X_oMbWGq4z_1pH6hL2w95IwL7eX17ObuvTq1Xu4m7q3LYh_kDsdFINscza4jKEeX5djQwZp2meOmwvN61BgumKcQ7nXjEG4S-i2-pMW

The Celestial, Orog, had trailed a piercing red comet through the sky towards the northern expanse, just before the voidal abyss that tailed from the island continent. A dry savannah lay between the Haense mountainside and the decaying voidal peninsula. To the east a vast ocean and a small village lay diminished against the cracking earth.

It was not long before a group of five would venture to these parts with a sixth member trailing behind. Iatrilemar Elervathar, the leader of the Celestial Order and the strategist for this mission, led the charge as they boarded the carriage bound for the barony. Accompanying the regal elf was the captain of the mali’aheral guard, Lysio, the cleric of Tahariae known as Hengest and two acolytes of the Order, Crumena and Lhindir. As the band of elves marched off the carriage they were soon greeted by the cowering inhabitants of the land. The fields lay barren, a single hovel constructed and a broken keep in the distance.

“Apparently undead have been raiding here.”  Iatrilemar let out as he moved the group forward “Spread out and see what you can find.”

It was not long before Lysio spotted a blooded mound of flesh that was once a villager “Yeah, he is dead.”  The smell of the decaying corpse wafted through the air as Hengest the Cleric spoke We should be rid of the body.” and without hesitation nor outward emotion the two began to dismember the corpse and throw it to the sea. A key was soon spotted by Captain Lysio who made his way to the keep where the rest of the group had assembled.

An unusually calm voice rang out “Hmm. Oh. Hello. I am Snorri. The baron of these parts.” and with that the group looked to each other in mild hesitance. Before they could respond the cleric’s voice could be heard “Undead on my tail!” and surely there they were. Arriving by boat was a raiding party of feral soldiers. None of which appeared to be anything more than common army fodder. As they approached a loud BOOM was heard further north.  

KOy--YnOvsZFZwiveexdCkuv1KA5RV89K7c7u5jwN4maImtEsNmSNIil1I8lL95RBj1kMVkwbC53uGh0x8vRt0ROBqKcuJ_x9mPTafZgqKIbC9wJSW1-ab3nnEK7h2gflBwcgKOJ

Without any form of strategy the dead charged the keep but the might of the party quickly overthrew their attempt, the cleric leading the defense. As Hengest toppled the pile of darkspawn back out of the keep Iatrilemar turned his attention back to Snorri who had taken up to quivering in the back. Some are heading northeast.”  stated Hengest who quickly darted over the pile of dead and onwards, Lysio following after.

The remaining trio filed out of the keep Should we burn their boat?”  asked a weary Lhindir followed by Crumena “It would be wise to cut off their retreat.”  Surveying the surroundings Iatrilemar’s focus lowered to the single hovel “Let us check this hovel out first, then we regroup with Hengest and Lysio. Save the boat for later.”

The hovel was in need of repair and, much to the dismay of Lhindir and Iatrilemar, reeked of death. As Lhindir opened the wooden windows two hounds lept out, both of which took to Iatrilemar as if he was their master, and wondered about. “I see a dead body.” gulped Lhindir as he peered through the window“We should leave it for- Crumena?”  Iatrilemar peered back towards the stalwart elf who glowered towards the waters before lifting a finger to point.

Walking across the shoreline was a hulking undead beast, clad in armor and rotted flesh, who headed in the direction of the separated party. We need to regroup! Lhindir, stay and secure this location.”  Racing northwest, fear and anticipation in their steps, it wasn’t long before the teams regrouped to find the undead scouting party slain by Hengest and Lysio. To their horror the beast had caught up with them as well, an aberrant monstrosity whose form sputtered and strained under its own ferocity, before beginning to charge the group as they began weaving their spells.

wTkC6DFdsRL0-Na2adR1qC2qTgFhGHwwc-hWQw5z8KDwDzetYiGsftXZkEW3b4ywMTjkIMzAMhd7F6nVlIyXtzScJD5z-Q18KDGzb-2YYrGaOTj74B4gtYXsN11rkCsqDMPsFgML

Crumena’s runic staff surged with energy, Iat’s bowstaff gleamed as a chime was produced from the artefact Idle, Hengest muttered words of prayer, and Lysio produced a barrier resembling a scutum shield that planted into the ground.

A booming screech was emitted from the beast as it threw itself into the ground, sliding across the dirt in hopes of catching a member off guard. Though each member darted to either side of the crashing beast. Crumena and Iatrilemar to the right. Hengest and Lysio to the left. As they narrowly escaped its wretched clutches Crumena’s staff let out a charge of electricity, which stunned the beast, making it unable to move from the ground it slid to. Following its incapacitation the Cleric’s prayers were answered in the form of a blazing fire that leaped forth to begin devouring the lower half of the aberrant. Utter agony was produced from its maw for only a moment before a pure white arcanic arrow struck through its head causing a resounding blast of concussive force to end it. As its smoldering form lay dead in the ground the group collectively gagged at the burning stench of death it produced.

Five or so meters away laid the firey comet that had plummeted from the sky. From the flames rose another creature that began to spew forth magnificent flames and shattering crystals from above. As the firey demon span around the air uncontrollably none of the members spells were ready to cast. Instead Lysio kept its aggro as he rounded the burning tree that rose next to the blackened meteor as the rest regrouped. “Lhindir secured the village and headed back to the hall. I came as fast as I- What is that?”  stated Aeres dryly, a she-elf magus of the Order, as she arrived. Some firey demon. I know not much else.”  Iatrilemar said to her, the rest of the group in compliance.

Strung against his bowstaff were two gleaming green arcane arrows, the feathery vanes replaced by helixed tendrils of energy, that he aimed towards the scittering fire demon. Before he could release his netted arrows the beast hid within the tree, causing it to be set ablaze even further. Knock that tree down!”  stated the strategist and before long blasts of energy from Lysio’s medeusculor and Crumena’s runic staff caused the weakened bark to fly off. The top of the tree smoldered and the cloud of smoke soon cleared, the firey demon vanishing. Crumena peered back to the group in silent affirmation. “We might as well move on to the meteor for now.”  Crumena chirped to the group I am needed in Arcadia. I assume you have this situation handled.”

As Iatrilemar examined the rock a chill rain through the air and what was once ablaze and molten turned icy and frosted unnaturally. “Seems safe to scavenge.”  and with that a series of magical blasts were dealt to the surface of the rock. Some copper and silver flecks flew off to be collected, some were obliterated or melted unnaturally. Eventually, after switching to a more careful approach through the use of an evoked arcane pickaxe, the elf chipped into the rock to reveal the green mineral. Soon from the epicenter of the meteor arose a being, Aedexi, who floated into the air with a mischievous smile.

With wide, glittering eyes Iat spoke to the fairy and one by one the group introduced themselves. While some were wary or outwardly suspicious of the tiny fey it eventually thanked them for quelling the fire demon before allowing them to loot the meager contents of the meteor. Before Snorri the Baron could swat Aedexi away, who was stopped by a tug on his collar by Hengest, and before the group could further question this being it flew off into the sky.

The Order headed back to the village were a small reward was given and the now vacant boat was assigned to the care of the baron. With a small key in hand a chest was opened “I can use this orcish lockpick to open the remaining chests." snickered Lysio who was holding a large stick meant for bashing. "Was he hit on the head?” asked the baron out of sheer curiosity before Iatrilemar replied “He was born like that." The remaining bodies were cleaned up and the rest of the inhabitants eventually returned from the mines where they hid.  With Lysio heading back to Haelun’or to attend his duties Iatrilemar dropped his cheerful facade muttered “Something is off here.”   and to Hengest and Aeres’ agreement they left the village in search of the mines.

-IBTZ-4M0pLjMqR4THra77CfknXim01vW3gcE6qAf9kmrLGXmyfz2Z4E2Q6DDeoJBA_kP07u4-95aTAAFshw7rqoSEvUgI1HlFw84FMk5w4oOnyO1AZ7bTvT9wow-ms1Bzu76Pou

Nothing or worth was discovered within the mines but a growing sensation, a feeling of doubt, laced itself across the minds of the remaining trio. This is no mine. - I am not sure those villagers were ever here. - I believe they were fabricated. - Fabricated? - Created. Not born naturally. - And the corpses laying around for who knows how long. - And what of the fey? - It may be the cause of this entire mess. - We never actually defeated that fire demon either. - There is much mystery here still waiting to be uncovered but let us leave for now and refocus our efforts another day.”

“Villager-man. Prepare that ship. Learn to sail it and send us word when you do. We shall use it to scout the eastern waters. We will find the source of this corruption and put an end to these raids.”

Ah, and for fishing.”  uttered the baron.

The Order left the small, dusty village to return one day. “The tenant of balance demands it.”

A big thank you to Cjmate8 for arranging the event for us and other players! 

And a huge thank you to the ET actors who ran the event. Give these staff members some love when you can. We had a lot of fun with this event and are eager to begin Part 2!

-Shambleau (Dude. You must be a lot of fun to work with. Calm and patient with just the right amount of push. Thanks!)

-Rorel (I believe you played the aberrant? Had an Attack on Titan vibe going on that I could live off of!)

-The_Classy_guy (Man you cracked me up with that skin! I heard how long you waited in that frickin meteor. Bravo, Sir!)

@Cjmate8 @Shambleau @The Classy Guy @Rorel

For anyone wanting to partake in this head to the bounty board here

Quest Completed

YS36yXMQgrneKh_dMBHl_4e8zRuJMVC54ZOCcK5R24x83Z72M3AK0WhGywuXP3ea9jW4yctFzky4AEJWHSDQaMx66gC8qoTxOh6nJHv9GfGUtIQ8ITfCgg-99EfoXHR_PzkkCE5p

Within the confines of each Celestial Stone is said to exist a plane of existence unique to each entity. A realm of tranquility for those dislodged from the void and coiled into the mortal realm.

What is it to exist within a gem vessel? Your life, your mind, your entire being encased in luminescent crystal. The ponderings of mortal minds may never come to comprehend what happens within the stones. “My poor friend, where have you gone?”

He was alone in his thoughts, held within the imagery inside his mind. Boundless swarms of beings wrapped around him like a blanket, reaching out so that they too may find a shell to call home. Like a hermit-crab they yearned for a space bigger than their current form. The Shepherd gazed through his herd as if to locate something or someone.

If only he knew what they did. Maybe his heart would not ache.

That is an assumption. None know what happened.

It is clear what happened. It’s presence is no longer felt.

Maybe he could wretch them back from the abyss.

Do you not think he has tried?

I wish to comfort him but I cannot commune directly.  

To speak in mortal tongue. What a gift it would be.

Yet we communicate quite frequently. They simply do not understand.

Maybe they will in time?

If there are any who can. It is the Shepherd.

Wishful thinking leads to the demise of the mind.

That doesn’t make any sense.

Does any of this make sense?

Image existing within your singular realm. One of safety and comfort. One bathed in a resounding light. Only to watch as the sky darkens, cracks and gives way. The landscape around you cataclysms until there is nothing but darkness. A darkness that will swallow you up and deliver you to the feeding grounds from which you once escaped.

One celestial  had long been evicted from its sanctuary and thrown back into the abyss. Its stone crushed to dust. A misguided act of vengeance upon an innocent newborn to this realm. This untold story haunted the Shepherd. It was only after years of contemplation that he allowed himself to come to terms with the mysterious death of the Celestial. Within the confines of the Order a gentle resting place was mounted. A marked grave without the ashes of its owner labelled;

*  ~ Balthazar ~ *

rEf-toni3WUFH6x3LEoKb52DN-iiSagRhfZJ46JRr2bXq5TgqqxXYxpRYQCctAspXj0YC0ONbCoI2b7YMGZqT0bPF1HdLZO9gG1lQ_rxu2WpuXzeEmoS9reoRmJpQC0MTRD4BRa5

Guild restored to its subforum.