bahbou123456

[Denied]Bahbou's Gm trial application

Trial Application

Minecraft name/s: bahbou123456

Time zone and availability: Gmt+2

What is something you have always wanted to change on the server?  I think Axios is too big, well atleast spawn. I remember in early Vailor when I joined, the FT were close by spawn, and I was able to have a look at every city and learn a lot. This also allowed me to like other races for example I started as a dwarf but I ended up making a second character that was human. Making spawn smaller should help a lot. Now with availability to buy a FT makes it much easier to get around. I was also so confused on what to do and where to go but as the FT’s were so close I was able to find my way around. 

What is something you would like to change on the game moderator team? I would just like to have GM allowed to do able to do more stuff or at least managers or leads. For example, letting GM’s do regions took a long time to be decided. Also I think modreqs are too slow, maybe adding categories for modreq for example questions, player issues, regions… This could probably make it easier and faster for Gm’s to see if they can do the modreq and how long it will take them rather than just having to check each one.

What are your finest qualities? I am able to handle many people at the same time; I have experience from many people msg’ing me at the same time sometimes reaching five or six. I also think I can adapt fast to my tasks and if I want to achieve something I focus on it until my goal is achieved. I also have a strong memory I can remember a lot of things very fast. One of my finest qualities is being able to understand what people want whether it’s meeting demand for goods I sell in my shops or whether its understanding what they expect from me or understand what they need so I can provide it to them.

What are your worst qualities, and how could you improve these aspects? My problem is that I tend to focus too much on one thing. By focusing more globally I could probably be more productive in more tasks. For example, I spent a long time building a fort, but at the end I had too little soldiers and a big fort. I should have spent my time equally by getting people who will also help me build the fort. I also try too hard on somethings which sometimes result bad, I should relax and take things one step at a time.

What members of the current staff could you look to for guidance? I would go to Gus and Beast for help and guidance but I am all every GM will help me for guidance

Who do you not get along with on the current team? I get along with everyone I don’t think I have a problem with anyone from the team.

How much free time do you have? Will this change in the foreseeable future? I have a lot of free time about 4-6 hours per day , more in the weekends, I am available during GMT times and I stay up late so also EST. It will not change for 1-2 more years. 

My boi Bah has been the best leader, even upon betraying him here and there in wars, he's a good person and a loyal one, looking foward to this new GM :D

+1

But, I do feel like you slightly need to play a little longer in order to acheive GM. Although, Tahmas has only been playing since 2k15, and he's already an Admin, so i'm not sure.

You're not a bad guy, but honestly, you'd be a bad GM.

I know I'm somewhat biased due to being one of the founders of Reedsborough and a part of its community, and you having opened up a new halfling village, but I think my opinion is needed.

(I am not stating any of these points as a bitterness towards bahbou's decisions RPly. I respect it, but after talking to you I think it's important the GM team knows what they're getting into)

So, you made a village without much knowledge upon halfling lore (Or as extensive as some of us EX: Jandy, Prologued, Free the Hobbits, etc.) and want to make it a nation, I respect that, everyone should RP what they want to RP. We have a perfect village set up, so this confused us initially, so we've constantly asked why you did this and your only answer is, "To make a nation because you can do more in one." (You elaborated on how you can make a military [still not halflinglike], set roles, etc. And if I may add, you don't need a nation to do that) I honestly doubt this and I just think you're somewhat power-hungry, and it's likely that trait might come along with you while you are a GM.

50 minutes ago, bahbou123456 said:

I would just like to have GM allowed to do able to do more stuff or at least managers or leads.

This quote somewhat reflects that as you want GMs to be allowed to 'do more stuff'? Not only is it somewhat vague but it further enhances my point.

In the numerous occasions, I have talked to you regarding the village and not only have you not only been difficult to comprehend but whenever I have tried to communicate my opinion towards you, you simply reiterate what you previously said without acknowledging my point. And as player-to-GM communication and relationships are very important regarding this role, I doubt you could handle the job well.

Lastly, your previous ban. I know people have bad times and have changed from past behavior, however, you were banned for a long while for asking someone to be your 'sex slave' inrp (To my knowledge). This is not only not good behavior, but you have failed to mention that within your GM app. If I had such a history, I would've mentioned it to notify the team I've changed and to say I'm past that, but not mentioning it is just... weird, in my opinion.

That's all I have to say, but hey, it's just my 

3f7839fe15a53f7546afd3cebe5f62d5.png

+1, better than Hitler, exactly how much better depends on your opinion

Although you may think I am bias because of our conflict of interest both IC and OOC, I want to avoid that as I give you my opinion.
I agree with Moochael, 100%, everything he said I think he hit directly on the nose.

I believe, like Moochael, that you are power hungry, I have said this both IC'ly and OOC'ly, I believe you let your own personal opinion on someone or something spill over between RP and OOC. I also think that just because you can lead a small village or make a lot of mina (something you seem to almost brag about) does not make you a good moderator.

Your lack of interest in attempting to talk about certain topics or using the same arguments over and over again would cause for many people to struggle to communicate with you and get easily frustrated with you, myself included. 
I believe you're a good person and a nice person but I don't think you're cut out for the position. Not yet anyway. 

Either way I wish you luck but as for where you are right now, I have to -1.

~*~

3ohA2ZD9EkeK2AyfdK.gif

Somehow, the only -1 we get here are comming from Halfling players, which is reasonable for them, but not fair for BahBoo guy, you know.

We had Power Hungry  staff members, who had to take a lot of responsibilty on them to calm their Lust of Power.

However, my dude BahBoo, never was a bad roleplayer, or an inadequate member of LotC full of salt... I don't remember any OOC issues that may affect on this application. And Oi, stop that! We had GMs who became a Nation Leaders, or Nation Leaders who became GMs, which is definitely affects on their Staff Duty. I believe Bahbou haven't wrote this post good enough and he need to work on his replies for sure, but it doesn't mean he don't deserve a chance, as any other GM applicant has.
We need more GMT staff.
+1

`x~       People were saying that Wrynn would ruin server.       ~x'

3 hours ago, Larry Shortoak said:

I believe, like Moochael, that you are power hungry,

He literally told me he dumped Sutica and moved to Oren because he was offered a position...

6 minutes ago, Rip and Tear said:

Somehow, the only -1 we get here are comming from Halfling players, which is reasonable for them, but not fair for BahBoo guy, you know.

So what we're halfling players? I literally stated this isn't out of hate of his village, this is out of my experience with him, which I have had a lot of. Not only have I communicated with him prior to the 'conflict' (even though i honestly couldn't care less), I have had trouble talking to him when he was a part of our society. And us being halflings doesn't make it not fair because we've experienced lots of things with him.

8 minutes ago, Rip and Tear said:

We had Power Hungry  staff members, who had to take a lot of responsibilty on them to calm their Lust of Power.

Power hungry staff members get kicked off most of the time, I don't wanna point fingers at anybody because that'd be rude, but your logic is flawed. "Other people who were corrupt got accepted so that's not relevant" is very flawed because that doesn't help stop the problem.

9 minutes ago, Rip and Tear said:

I don't remember any OOC issues that may affect on this application.

Also everything I stated before is valid.

6 minutes ago, Moochael said:

He literally told me he dumped Sutica and moved to Oren because he was offered a position...

People do move from town to town for better lives, aye?

9 minutes ago, Moochael said:

Power hungry staff members get kicked off most of the time

After a few month of biased experience they do, yes.

14 minutes ago, Moochael said:

I have had trouble talking to him when he was a part of our society.

If you has personal issues, that doesn't mean he don't deserve to help the Server community and other players that ain't involved in your "Society". As any other GM applicant. This Ban appeal was applied as soon as posted, then it does mean it was a false ban.

3 hours ago, Rip and Tear said:

People do move from town to town for better lives, aye?

After a few month of biased experience they do, yes.

If you has personal issues, that doesn't mean he don't deserve to help the Server community and other players that ain't involved in your "Society". As any other GM applicant. This Ban appeal was applied as soon as posted, then it does mean it was a false ban.

People move from town to town for better lives, indeed, but kinda different when they move for the pure OOC reason of ranking. 

has the town even been up for a month? No it's been up for maybe 2 weeks... And like I said, I dont care what you do INRP, but what he's demonstrated OOCly has prompted me to make this post. (Edit: whoops, you might've edited your post or I read it wrong. But yeah if a GM proves to be biased, they will be removed, so I dont see why you want to state this. Habits reflect upon the person and just because they did it before doesn't mean they won't do it again)

I have personal issues because he isn't qualified.

This is my last post pertaining to his position as GM...

Good luck