[Job Offer] Tavern-keep Needed!

Heff

Ponce Needs a Tavern Keeper!

FMylNrh.png

Merriment embodied, Anne Marie c. 1594

The tavern of Ponce, called the Boisterous Baron, is suddenly without barkeep! With his sudden absence, the townsfolk and passersby-ers lack a steady supply of liquor, ale, and wine. The position comes with numerous benefits and a prestigious position within the town itself.

7795d84b8c.png

Tend the bar! Hire employees! Bring in storytellers, travellers, soldiers! Serve lords and ladies! As owner of the Boisterous Baron you have reign over those who pass through it. You’ll be charged with their merriment and drunkenness, in return for their coins! Many men, with many stories and adventures to share, will come through your door.

7a8b8450e5.png

Rent out the halls. The Boisterous Baron has a wide selection of wonderful rooms. Luxurious suites, travel bunks,  honeymoon specials! The traveller can relax while the scholar writes a thesis. Here in the Boisterous Baron, you’ll rent rooms to goblin burghers and raevir kings!

XzKY1uL.png

Leave a note in the box at The Boisterous Baron if you wish to be interviewed for the position.

(Leave a post here!)

Cecilia Lepida notices the advertisement, then decides to leave a note. If read, it reads:

"What is the exact pay and benefits like? Am I allowed to advertise for the guard of the town I am currently living in? What is taken into account in the hiring process?"

16 minutes ago, KiausT (The Alpha ****) said:

Cecilia Lepida notices the advertisement, then decides to leave a note. If read, it reads:

"What is the exact pay and benefits like? Am I allowed to advertise for the guard of the town I am currently living in? What is taken into account in the hiring process?"

"As tavern keep, you're expected to live in the town. Your pay is made by how much you make, as you will run the tavern. You're not, as you'd be expected to live here and support our town through your tavern's draw. Skill, sociability, and economic know-how." 

Serinus takes out the piece of fine parchment from his coat pocket and slid it into the box, the letter reads:
"I have left this note in regards to the position opening at your tavern. I am a businessman who is a tailor by trade however I have ran a tavern before, in fact it was the Viridian Tavern in Johannesburg before it came to its end. I am well experienced and educated in trade and business. If you wish to talk more come find me in Karlsburg. Kind regards - Serinus Vagan"

IGN: llyrios

A lanky elfess frowns at this, before proceeding to scribble down a small parchment; tucking it beneath the advertisement. 

"If you are still seeking out a worker, and you pay well, I will work. I'm an experienced bartender, having worked at and owned a tavern within Haria a long time ago. Send a bird to Lilach Everupt." The parchment is signed with a long, light-blue L.

((In-game name is Ducklingator, if you need it.))