Leric

[Denied]Leric's GM App

They're trying to take your job but you're getting your job back anyway!

ACCEPTED!

1392850906_dj_khaled_27.jpg

Leric's my buddy, so as a friend, I'd like him to get as far away from this Minecraft Roleplay server as he could.

That being said, he's too good for this server. So it'd be telling of the staff's incompetency (or competency) whether or not he was accepted as a GM to deal with the filth that washes up to this server, such as myself. If he hates himself so much that he'd put himself through that for naught but the love/hatred of online roleplayers, I cannot hold him back.

+1

1 hour ago, Leric (Td) said:

• Please list three players who will vouch for you:
    Meguzara/Camille/lrdsbladesciaran

It me. He's aight. + 1 1/2

leric is a good man who should be a gm again..............

-1 Because he's racist to halflings

+2 because why not?

Really knows his stuff to be a seasoned and handy asset to the newer GM's, competent and is more than capable to fulfill the task. Leric, in my humbled opinion has more than what it takes to be a Global Moderator, don't even know why he was removed in the first place; add him back already! Best of luck, Leric!

~ Violinist

+1

He's a good friend of mine, and from the first day I talked to him, he was helpful. He'd ask me if there was anything I needed, and if I needed anything, he'd do his best to help me out. He was a great GM, and I think he'd be a great addition to the team again.

+1