[Land] Ostwick Fort / Ostwick Lands

shortchangehero

House de Felsen is renting out the Ostwick Fort and lands. The original cost is an upright payment of 2000 Minae with 1000 Minae per Saint's week. House de Felsen soldiers will half-garrison the Keep to prevent land snipers or rebellions ( I'm primary region owner >:^) )

Wait they rent out the fortress for 2000 MINAS and 1000 minas per saint's week why would they want to do that when they need the money for the construction of the city of Courland ? " A man would wonder as he heard the news 

4 minutes ago, Roberik said:

Wait they rent out the fortress for 2000 MINAS and 1000 minas per saint's week why would they want to do that when they need the money for the construction of the city of Courland ? " A man would wonder as he heard the news 

Jacque would let the man re-think life.

Gared thinks of rallying the army and storming Ostwick, to test the mercenary company.

On 29/01/2017 at 10:06 PM, The Combatant said:

House de Felsen is renting out the Ostwick Fort and lands. The original cost is an upright payment of 2000 Minae with 1000 Minae per Saint's week. House de Felsen soldiers will half-garrison the Keep to prevent land snipers or rebellions ( I'm primary region owner >:^) )

"Hey wow, that's my keep." Says Tuvya.