[Lore Submission] Half Orc - Clarification Lore

HedgeHug

The curse shouldn't mean that they just flat out can't reproduce, even if they're half elven. There's still a chance there, you just get both curses. I can't support this whatsoever unless it adheres to the way canon curses work.

@Corvoo @The Pink Lion If the discussion on this lore reaches a breaking point regarding the infertility - please do contact me because I'm more than willing to change this aspect should it be the final push to its acceptance.

This lore is pending, a few small issues were brought up which will be PM’d to you.

On 2/4/2017 at 8:43 PM, L0rdB0rd said:

Hedge, maybe if you knew the uruks, you would know the lore. Uruks speak blah because the first major Rex had to spell **** out cause his English was poor. Mogroka the oil baron. Tusks had nothing to do with it. Know the history before you try to change it. 

I see that you have undergone the process of sticking your finger up your anus and smelling it. Blawharag, Urara, and Gragarn were the creators of the Blah; I had nothing to do with it except encourage it. Originally the Blah was a list of words, s turned into z and da for the.... that was all. 

Just now, Sultan said:

I see that you have undergone the process of sticking your finger up your anus and smelling it. Blawharag, Urara, and Gragarn were the creators of the Blah; I had nothing to do with it except encourage it. Originally the Blah was a list of words, s turned into z and da for the.... that was all. 

Gasp, but thanks for the clarification Sultan Mogroka.

Just now, L0rdB0rd said:

Gasp, but thanks for the clarification Sultan Mogroka.

Thumbs up.. Why do I even lurk these forums again.. 

Just now, Sultan said:

Thumbs up.. Why do I even lurk these forums again.. 

Because you're a fancy Coal miner.

This lore seems needlessly restrictive. Folks have generally gotten some creative license on how to RP half-breeds, beyond the whole "they get both curses and lose any blessings that contradict" thing, and I think it would be best if it stayed that way. This lore isn't necessary.

Since I'm here, if a half elf-human breeds with a human, is that child less infertile than their half elven counterpart?

3 hours ago, zaezae said:

Since I'm here, if a half elf-human breeds with a human, is that child less infertile than their half elven counterpart?

Nope. Full curse.

19 minutes ago, Jistuma said:

Nope. Full curse.

So it never goes away, no matter how many generations?

1 hour ago, zaezae said:

So it never goes away, no matter how many generations?

Adunians it got a bit weaker, so ye, it might get a bit weaker with many generations. Though for adunians was an end life of 200 instead of 150, so even for them, it wasn't much.