#NotMyLore

Panashea

I personally agree with denying most dark elves into that ancestral realm. Although a few of them do follow those paths, most are not worthy. The only dark elf I see worthy of being there is baconthief's character, Khel. When I hung around with him, he stood up for his people through thick and thing, always showing understanding on both sides. He stood up to the white rose, Oren, and many other outside forces. He fought in many battles and if I remember correctly, he did pursue shamanism-esque things in Anthos. He is deserving of said place, yet the rest are not.

To make it exclusive and say all orcs practice shamanism and all orcs go there seems a little elitist. Surely not every orc and their child will practice shamanism for their entire lives. So to make the claim that "every" orcs practically goes to some ancestral plane does seem elitist and more or less a special snowflake thing.

I think honorable deaths vary from culture to culture on what they deem as "honorable." Again, to have it only be the "Orcish" way of "honor" seems like special snowflakey again.

And for my final topic - 

The warhawkes (not all but most) have been practicing worship of Igne'acalae and the stars since Asulon, right before the creation of the Subudai. We do indeed worship our ancestors and previous cheiftains of the Warhawkes to help guides us as a group. Although it is our own form of worship and not "shamanism", would any of the Warhawkes get access to such a plain? I could name one warhawke who'd be deserving of entering the ancestral plain? We've practiced this way of religion for a very long time.

Addressing some apparent lore issues:

I think Kor is more like a gate keeper, he just keeps the dishonorable out

Due to Apohet creating the realm for the honorable and how the lore suggests honorable souls are siphoned there first, I would imagine it would not matter if your character even knew of the spirits so long as they were honorable

On 2/10/2017 at 0:15 AM, DivineJustice said:

Do not force Dark Elves into the Spirit Realm. Hellfiaz pushed his agenda which did no aid to the uruks, he did it for himself. The Dark Elves have no place in the Ancestral Plane and would have been banished by Krug, who still has the powers of Shamanism post death. Remove the Dark Elves from the Ancestral Plane if they have no honorable death to them. Suicide, death by alcohol, isn’t an honorable cause. And it would take one hell of a death for a Elf to land in Stargozh’Storh.

Shamanism =/= an orcish magic per se

As spoken in the shaman chat I agree that their status is to be lifted from greater to lesser ancestrals but they have their place. If the spirits played a role in their lives and they lived in their ways - passage is granted.

The Stargush'Stroh is a realm created by Apohet, it taps into the soulstream by his final actions before he locked himself away in his own realm. Kor stands watch over the gate of Stargush'Stroh and guides those worthy in.

Krug is the lord of the Stargush'Stroh but holds no significant power but his social status. He was the first shaman, the strongest, but he was still an orc and a shaman. He is no immortal spirit and immortals rise well-above ancestrals in power.

Also on another note: No Krug has no ******* shamanism post death, that's ridiculous. You cannot use shamanism within a spiritual realm - it's inception on a whole other level. He has his powers as a spirit, no doubt, but don't call those powers shamanis as there is nothing shamanic about him anymore.

47 minutes ago, Cloakedsphere said:

To make it exclusive and say all orcs practice shamanism and all orcs go there seems a little elitist. Surely not every orc and their child will practice shamanism for their entire lives. So to make the claim that "every" orcs practically goes to some ancestral plane does seem elitist and more or less a special snowflake thing.

I think honorable deaths vary from culture to culture on what they deem as "honorable." Again, to have it only be the "Orcish" way of "honor" seems like special snowflakey again.

And for my final topic - 

The warhawkes (not all but most) have been practicing worship of Igne'acalae and the stars since Asulon, right before the creation of the Subudai. We do indeed worship our ancestors and previous cheiftains of the Warhawkes to help guides us as a group. Although it is our own form of worship and not "shamanism", would any of the Warhawkes get access to such a plain? I could name one warhawke who'd be deserving of entering the ancestral plain? We've practiced this way of religion for a very long time.

Wonderful on the warhawkes part, and yes, some would go if they worshipped their ancestors and remained honorable. Again, if the post said orcs only, then I'd like to retract that idea, and remain it as honorable,ancestor/spirit worshiping folk.

36 minutes ago, Master Khen'aum said:

Due to Apohet creating the realm for the honorable and how the lore suggests honorable souls are siphoned there first, I would imagine it would not matter if your character even knew of the spirits so long as they were honorable

I think it would, otherwise it'd be filled with all races rather than mainly orcs and few dark elves. Kor also guides them as mentioned before, though it needs to be worked out as mentioned above.

FYI, I did not make up the Blah. The Original blah without all the made up ****, was a list of words.. Peep, Lusk, Bub'hosh and so on.. A few examples of this is, How am lat Mogroka, Me am Bub'hosh. Me kloomped bob wit' me lusk. Extra.

The Blah was made up by Blawharag, Gragarn and Urara part of the Orcish Lore team under my time as Rex, which consisted of most of the influence Orcs at the time. Being those three myself, Crator, Pok, Yaghy, Thore, Ned Lud etc.