Order of Equilibrium

LittleKnights

For the sake of fun, if you did join and got to choose to be a White or Black monk, which would you be?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which Monk would you prefer to be

• White Monk
    • Black Monk

On 2/16/2017 at 1:57 AM, LittleKnights said:

((IRP))

Name: Balmak-Kibol

Race: Morghuul

Why do you wish to join?: I need activities to distract myself from the chaotic maelstrom of broken memories that attack my mind endlessly, never stopping until I succumb to an agonizingly painful starvation that leads to death with no afterlife, only black, nonexistential darkness. Oh yeah and gods are just the worst. 

((OOC))

MC Name: KiausT

Do You Accept A PK Clause If You Leave For Purposes Harmful To Us Or Betray Us?: If that means a you will attempt to kill me upon my leaving for harmful purposes, yes. If you imply I must pk simply for leaving with harmful purposes, then no.

4 hours ago, KiausT (The Alpha ****) said:

((IRP))

Name: Balmak-Kibol

Race: Morghuul

Why do you wish to join?: I need activities to distract myself from the chaotic maelstrom of broken memories that attack my mind endlessly, never stopping until I succumb to an agonizingly painful starvation that leads to death with no afterlife, only black, nonexistential darkness. Oh yeah and gods are just the worst. 

((OOC))

MC Name: KiausT

Do You Accept A PK Clause If You Leave For Purposes Harmful To Us Or Betray Us?: If that means a you will attempt to kill me upon my leaving for harmful purposes, yes. If you imply I must pk simply for leaving with harmful purposes, then no.

ACCEPTED-1.png

Please await further correspondence from us -Janus

(And the answer to the pk question is: it is the former possibility, id think pking yourself immediately for such is rather unrealistic and rply unviable yes?)

((IRP))

Name: Namtar

Race (any race is accepted): High Elf.

Why do you wish to join?: Why not.

((OOC))

Skype (optional but recommended): tudor_bordianu

MC Name: Ornias_Aquarius 

Do You Accept A PK Clause If You Leave For Purposes Harmful To Us Or Betray Us?: No.

((IRP))

Name: Crom Cruach

Race (any race is accepted): Human

Why do you wish to join?: To aid in the progression of the mortal races as a whole.

((OOC))

Skype (optional but recommended): I do not have Skype, but I do have Telegram: @EdgarTheBird

MC Name: AmadeusCruach

Do You Accept A PK Clause If You Leave For Purposes Harmful To Us Or Betray Us?: Yes.

((IRP))

Name: Azrael

Race (any race is accepted): Farfolk

Why do you wish to join?: At last there are more people who shares my beliefs

((OOC))

Skype (optional but recommended): htcpojken

MC Name: xNoyze

Do You Accept A PK Clause If You Leave For Purposes Harmful To Us Or Betray Us?: If it's reasonable and creates good rp then I'm fine with it.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.