Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Applewick

[✗] (Creature Submission) Migoi ((Yeti))

18 posts in this topic

Hell ye +1

I personally think this is a good idea if refined. It would make places like Haense, Urguan and other northern nations, etc, more interesting and diverse. Having to deal with these creatures if properly operated by the ET would be a fun change for the northern playerbase.

On 2/17/2017 at 10:46 AM, Ended said:

I personally think this is a good idea if refined. It would make places like Haense, Urguan and other northern nations, etc, more interesting and diverse. Having to deal with these creatures if properly operated by the ET would be a fun change for the northern playerbase.

Feel free to message me on what you feel I lacked on, I'm no way close to feeling like I did a decent job on this, and would appreciate the input

Under review.

This lore is denied, we feel that it is too powerful to be a regular creature. Please use the creature index in the future if you plan on submitting a tweaked version.

This Lore has been denied. Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.