[Complete]Freelance Worker for Hire

2samspan

Sizable pieces of coarse, almost cloth-like paper have been posted along taverns, shops, and homes of the wealthy and industrious across Axios, stating:

Experienced Worker for Hire

Young, able-bodied, and hard working Uruk willing to work for whoever can pay for his services. Can fulfill any physical labor needs, and is highly trained as a miner (legendary), farmer (veteran), and leatherworker (masterful). Willing to work with people of all races and backgrounds until given reason not to.

Prices for services and services that will be preformed are determined at the beginning of a contract. Prices will be based on either a. the amount of materials desired or b. the amount of time that I am requested to work for you, depending on whichever is specified at the beginning of my services. As an example, though, a cactus week of all potential services (acting as a miner, farmer, leatherworker, and other miscellaneous jobs within my capability) would be 750 minas. Payment in minas is preferred, however a mixture of minas and other items is acceptable at my discretion. Materials or tools might be very rarely requested to finish jobs if it is needed. Room and board is unnecessary, however access to storage areas in order to hold goods would be appreciated.

All clients will be treated with the utmost respect and are promised both hard work and cheaper rates for anything than what you would get from buying at a store.

For more information or to arrange a meeting, contact Vagud'Gorkil.