Adventurers' Guild

Rabaru

Adventuring is what makes life great. Unfortunately, not many folks do explore. So I, Agamm Ireheart, have decided to open up a guild fer exploring! 

-Agamm Ireheart

What's the Adventurers' Guild? 

-The intent is to create a meaning of actually exploring the world that we don't see very much. Things lie around, even under our noses.

But why should I do it? 

-It's a lore-friendly way to go explore the server's map. It'll begin with assignments and such, moving forward to see what's around.

Will it benefit me?

-Definitely from a lore perspective. Although I haven't come up with a reward system, I might try to have one go up. 

What will I get?

-So far I can provide; provisions for journeys, a custom skin made by me (for the skin you have to send me a reference image), and maybe books and possibly maps. 

So what does the guild do?

-Hopefully we can get  individuals to venture to far off lands, and chart them. Of course, we also plan to have a mercenary branch or something. 

Where is the guild hall? 

Currently it's located in the hall that leads to the Deep Roads in Kal'Omith, off the East end. (right across the Engineers' hall and the mines)

What have you  seen Agamm? 

Here: http://imgur.com/a/0P1ph

HOW DO I APPLY!? 

Application will be below this text.

ADVENTURERS' GUILD APPLICATION FORM

What is your character name?

What is your MC username?--

What is your skype?(if you don't have one, no sweat. If worried about privacy, just pm me.)

Of what race (RP)? (for exploration purpose)

What is you proffession(s)?

How familiar are you with the world(LOTC)?

Would you like a custom skin?

If so, send reference image and original skin:

Any questions?

What is your character name? Damen Ironhide

What is your MC username?-- Slothteegah

What is your skype?(if you don't have one, no sweat. If worried about privacy, just pm me.) live:baccafilms

Of what race (RP)? (for exploration purpose) Mountain Dwarf

What is you proffession(s)? Adept Leatherworker, Miner, Woodworker

How familiar are you with the world(LOTC)? Ye

If so, send reference image and original skin: Nah I'm good

Any questions? Nae

What is your MC username?--Overlord8000

What is your skype? Colton reeves

Of what race (RP)? dwarf

What is you proffession(s)? blacksmith wood worker

How familiar are you with the world(LOTC)? pretty good I know some stuff

Would you like a custom skin?Nah

Any questions?nope

1 minute ago, Slothtastic said:

What is your character name? Damen Ironhide

What is your MC username?-- Slothteegah

What is your skype?(if you don't have one, no sweat. If worried about privacy, just pm me.) live:baccafilms

Of what race (RP)? (for exploration purpose) Mountain Dwarf

What is you proffession(s)? Adept Leatherworker, Miner, Woodworker

How familiar are you with the world(LOTC)? Ye

If so, send reference image and original skin: Nah I'm good

Any questions? Nae

Congrats, welcome to the guild, adventurer

1 minute ago, Agamm Crag-Climber said:

Congrats, welcome to the guild, adventurer

Yay!

3 minutes ago, paladinxo1 said:

What is your MC username?--Overlord8000

What is your skype? Colton reeves

Of what race (RP)? dwarf

What is you proffession(s)? blacksmith wood worker

How familiar are you with the world(LOTC)? pretty good I know some stuff

Would you like a custom skin?Nah

Any questions?nope

Welcome to the guild adventurer!

If you guys want events contact me.

What is your MC username?-- TheRealNoahH

What is your skype? haven't got one

Of what race (RP)? Wood Elf

What is you proffession(s)? Woodworker, Blacksmith

How familiar are you with the world(LOTC)? Somewhat

Would you like a custom skin? No thanks

Any questions? Nope, seems pretty straightforward

What is your character name? Kaleb Goltmann

What is your MC username?-- Skylez1

What is your skype?(if you don't have one, no sweat. If worried about privacy, just pm me.) Skylez11

Of what race (RP)? (for exploration purpose) Human

What is you proffession(s)? Experienced Alchemist, with much still to learn.

How familiar are you with the world(LOTC)? Decently so, Axios wise.

Would you like a custom skin? No thanks.

If so, send reference image and original skin: -

Any questions? Nope!

12 hours ago, Skylez1 said:

What is your character name? Kaleb Goltmann

What is your MC username?-- Skylez1

What is your skype?(if you don't have one, no sweat. If worried about privacy, just pm me.) Skylez11

Of what race (RP)? (for exploration purpose) Human

What is you proffession(s)? Experienced Alchemist, with much still to learn.

How familiar are you with the world(LOTC)? Decently so, Axios wise.

Would you like a custom skin? No thanks.

If so, send reference image and original skin: -

Any questions? Nope!

Welcome to the guild, Adventurer! 

15 hours ago, TheRealNoahH said:

What is your MC username?-- TheRealNoahH

What is your skype? haven't got one

Of what race (RP)? Wood Elf

What is you proffession(s)? Woodworker, Blacksmith

How familiar are you with the world(LOTC)? Somewhat

Would you like a custom skin? No thanks

Any questions? Nope, seems pretty straightforward

Welcome to the guild! I hope you bring your thirst for adventure with ya when you come to the guild hall!

"Getting out of the Keep wouldn't be a terrible idea..."  Commented Georgiy with a wide smile, beginning preparations for his leave.

What is your character name? Georgiy Kovachev

What is your MC username?-- JakeFSF

What is your skype?(if you don't have one, no sweat. If worried about privacy, just pm me.) jakester4575

Of what race (RP)? (for exploration purpose) Human

What is your profession(s)? I dabble with Alchemical recipes, but mostly I stick to the books with research.

How familiar are you with the world(LOTC)? Highly.

Would you like a custom skin? Nah

Any questions?

I welcome both of ye! Welcome to the Adventurers' Guild! I hope to see both of ye at the hall (which is still under construction!)!

3 hours ago, Jake! said:

"Getting out of the Keep wouldn't be a terrible idea..."  Commented Georgiy with a wide smile, beginning preparations for his leave.

What is your character name? Georgiy Kovachev

What is your MC username?-- JakeFSF

What is your skype?(if you don't have one, no sweat. If worried about privacy, just pm me.) jakester4575

Of what race (RP)? (for exploration purpose) Human

What is your profession(s)? I dabble with Alchemical recipes, but mostly I stick to the books with research.

How familiar are you with the world(LOTC)? Highly.

Would you like a custom skin? Nah

Any questions?

3 hours ago, PurpleCola said:

What is your character name?: Sarya Sarwarin

What is your MC username?-- PurpleCola

What is your skype?(if you don't have one, no sweat. If worried about privacy, just pm me.)

Of what race (RP)? (for exploration purpose) High Elf

What is you proffession(s)?: Alchemst and Battlemage

How familiar are you with the world(LOTC)? I've been on lotc for 1 and a half years. I believe I'm well versed

Would you like a custom skin? N/A

If so, send reference image and original skin: N/a

Any questions? Nope

I welcome both of ye! Welcome to the Adventurers' Guild! I hope to see both of ye at the hall (which is still under construction!)!