The Silver Keep Defence Force

ItzYoBoiEd

Silver Keep Defence Force

CWLzcXM_9miCRijArGhx3mNhoit2v1_7_boqTerE65SmaL_Ppnt14BNaG5KOYi5u8n__0i1e8mdOQ2XG_BqwYEz1alN8GD2lEFbNFoogIz24-j5H86ZQmIDhwZMcB8dkon4_cui7

The Silver Keep or Simply silver order, is a group or soldiers and workers who fight to protect house Radah and all of its members. We will fight for glory and prosperity for the house and for our religion we worship the canon church. We will house our troops/ soldiers and give the food, weaponry and everything needed.

A small, yet powerful ranking system, used among us within the keep…

Ranks:

Officers

Master

The leader of the defense force, he is the top man in charge of the troops. He will handle all decisions that have to do with the force, unless the lord where to intervene. He must be strong and have proven himself to the lord, that he is the man for the job.

Commander:

This is the second man in charge of the force, the the master is not around he will handle decisions that are up to its level, he will also help the Master of Leader of the force organize rallies such as training or war rallies.

Soldiers

Guardsmen

The guardsmen have proven themselves, and are now a large part of The Silver Order. They are required to help new recruits out as well as being present at all times when duties call. They will be treated with respect because of their work within the keep.

Footmen

This is the basic majority of the group, they have surpassed the test and have been oathed. Footmen well work hard to keep the place safe. They will also be sended out to recruit and mission most of the time.

Unoathed:

They are yet to prove themselves, though they are respected for trying to join the order, they will be put through hard challenges and missions. They will not rest until their bodies have reached the required amount of training to be a footman. After their hard work, they will receive a secret oath by the order.

Optional Ranks:

Battlemages:

This is the rank given to those who which to join the force, and have the power of magi. But new mage users will have to go through the uncoated rank, even though the have the power of magi, they will still have to prove themselves.

Any time of magic is allowed, from healing to evocation. Any type of dark arts is restricted.

Uniform/Armor

dfAcmm1B_mY8EKmEQSHlGpSEkADHd_GFX_jhvAfqK5b6huTLI9q0fRlZqRvvBW03FGyVJeYGaVce-ZG28Ad7gOu86XF5cIDKBLChEAFo76X2QoJ3Y-vF6NKtvMe6Ad7k9_McaX8M

Joining Application:

Many stacks of paper would be place on top of each other under the posters, they would contain the application to join.

Mc Name:

Rp Name:

Race:

Skills (miner, blacksmith, etc):

((Repost since last one was a mess and didn't state correct facts))

The Vanguard readies the hounds of war

"The Adunian scum shan't live"

(Font colour needs a change.. You shouldn't have to put your eyes through torture to read something)

7 hours ago, Balthasar said:

(Font colour needs a change.. You shouldn't have to put your eyes through torture to read something)

(( I can see it just fine, is ur brightness

28 minutes ago, EddarxyREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:

(( I can see it just fine, is ur brightness

((Well of course you can read it when you change the font after his comment.

11 minutes ago, Farles said:

((Well of course you can read it when you change the font after his comment.

I made the comment before I fixed it....

Magnus Radah looks over the poster, Ah! this shall do just fine!

10 hours ago, Sovieeet~ said:

The Vanguard readies the hounds of war

"The Adunian scum shan't live"

((Im confused of where this man gets the adunian stuff from.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.