[Complete]Fish needed, will pay!

senor_tortuga

Beautifully made wavers hang on notice boards across all or Axios reading: 

Tajo S. Torto Needs Fish

Will buy fish, give me as much as you can, i have 50 minas and a elegant fast horse up for trade ((200%+)), give me your best deals. I am buying a lot of it so be prepared to have a mule on hand! ((preferably more than 5 stacks of fish)) They do not have to be the best quality or be good for human consumption, but i need em raw. I have acquired the Horse and the money to be able to buy your fish from my job at Mylasian Ventures, I would be living in the Sutican sewers with empty pockets if it were not for that company, invest your money now and get a job there, it pays well and allows people like me to afford to have this flier here printed and hung in front of your eyes!

So give me your fish now, send a bird to Tajo S. Torto if you have the fish to sell! And if you want deliver them to him in person!

A well drawn picture of Tajo is hung below

331e4c887ce9ff165136ae581457a195.png

A note floats ashore as Ogdan leans down, he picks up the waterlogged note and grins. "Perfec'! A new place t' send d'ese fishies in me icebox!"

He writes a note of reply and sends it off.

"Mylasian bentures eh? Great business happeh t' support."

((I can fulfill whatever fish needs you need, im on at 11:30pm est and in the mornings of est.))

Trade Completed.