blackchancery.regular.png
pagebreak.png?w=1200

Vorgo'Yar.png
[!] Vorgo'Yar charging into a glorious battle swingingย a bloody battleaxe.

Early Life

ย 

Spoiler

ย 

Vorgo was born inย Anthosย but grew up from cubhood in the Isles of Vailor. As any cub would, Vorgo did tend to get in much trouble whether it was with other Orcs or other races but as he got bigger and bigger he became more disciplined. During early Vailor, he proved himself to be as strong an Orc as any other through the klomps/combat that often occurred between him and his brothers. In his early days, he grew a great bond between 2 Orcs in particular named Gruk'ku'Gorkil (@cakefool)ย and Pig'Lut (@Solaries). During an invasion of the Iron Uzg's desertย by the Dunamis, the three Orcs held a defensive position within a makeshift fort that was built by Gruk'ku saving any of their brothers that lingered outside.

ย 

Eventually, the Orcs were able to intimidate the Dunamis and disperse them from the Deserts with little bloodshed. While living in Vailor, Vorgo served under the Rexdom of Phaedrus'Yar for a time eventually watching combat between Phaedrus (@CosmicWhaleShark) and Kahn'Braduk (@the1bow) for a transition of power. During this time tensions amidst the Orcs and the Mali'fenn grew to an extreme with both the Rex and the Prince (@Aeldrin)ย eventually going to war. Vorgo participated in the genocide of the Mali'fenn sieging the fortress alongside Eath'Lur (@Sandk1ng), Gruk'ku'Gorkil, and Shreck'Lak (@Travista). After the Mali'fenn were destroyed a new opposition revealed itself as the Orenian's continued to war against the Dwarves.

After the war carried on for a time, the Dwarves fought aย heavy ground against the Orenian's but held themselves. The Orcs quickly dropped from the war after Kahn'Braduk receivedย a bed-ridden illness and lost a potential leader. When this illness proved to disable Kahn, Ubba of the Ugluk clan assumed the position of Rex for a time and kept things stable between the Orcish society. Ubba'Ugluk (@DPMAGICIAN)ย held the Rexdom for a time but was killed during combat passing the Rexdom down to Snoop'Azog (@ballnazor). Snoop held the Rexdom for a very short time but decided that the Orcs would best be left in the hands of an Orc named Kharak'Raguk (@Smawton) who knew Vorgo rather well.

During this time, Vorgo decided to reach out to the Gorkils to become a brother of the clan and became great friends with the Wargoth Grothmar'Gorkil
(@LaCabra). Though he was comfortable with the clan, he did not feel it was his place as a Gorkil so he had Grothmar mutilate the brand he had previously left on Vorgo. Heย eventually made an acquaintanceย with Wargoth Malog'Yar (@Catarrh) and was tasked with a sacrifice to Yar to enter the clan. Though grain could be used as a simple sacrifice, Vorgo had no intention of praising Yar in any basic way. When Malog arrived to the Yar totem, Vorgo waited with an unconsciousย dwarf and started the sacrificialย ritual; he stabbed and sliced the Dwarf multiple times, but the Dwed kept resisting which angeredย Vorgo to the point of beating the dwarfs face in with his fists creating a pool of blood where his face used to previously be allowing Vorgo to receiveย the title of a Yar as well as the brand of the Dunah'Skhell.

ย 

ย 

The War Uzg

ย 

Spoiler

Under the Rexdom of Kharak'Raguk, many of the Elders that had once guided and assumed control of the nation had passed or disappeared leaving the younger generations to lead the others into a New Age. After the construction of San'Thraka, Vorgo approached Kharak alongside Targoth Gruk'ku and proved his productivityย and resourcefulness to the Rex earning himself the rank of Targoth. Through the years, Vorgo had helped Kharak in many endeavorsย and had praised Orgon for the protection of the lands. As San'Thraka began to fill, the praise of the Spirit grew greater and greater by each Orc that was settled into the citadel. Targoth Vorgo'Yar proved himself most when Rex Kharak announced the hunting of the Mali'aheral in honor of the late Rex Kahn'Braduk who had succumbed to his illness during his old age.

During one raid Vorgo'Yar, Grubgoth Wud
(@Kaiserschlact), and Gnarl'Lak (@Yank33)ย climbed their way through the ruins of the abandoned city stumbling upon an elf (@Pandann) sitting next to a desk. Through some discussion, the Elf helped the Orcs gain access to the city through lockpicks but left as they continued on. The Orcs and Olog smashed and bashed their ways through any door that was in their path making it all the way into the Silver Estate of Haelunor. As they lingered there, any guard that were to passed by were snatched and killed with little resistance. As the group returned, Vorgo'Yar approached Rex Kharak carrying multiple Elf heads as a prize to him which they added to the pile.

Time passed and Kharak grew focused into his Witch Doctor rituals and the spread of the blight that Orgon had pledged upon the land. For many years, the blight had served as a defense against those who had tried to menace the War Uzg. Rex Kharak while observing a piece of the blight that was cured by a Druid had ran into Rex Phaedrus'Yar and began to discuss and quarrel over their perspectives of what the blight meant on the land. After a few laughs and a few shouts, they both agreed to disagree and decided the quarrel through combat with Kharak defeating Phaedrus and ending his life. Though Vorgo'Yar had followed Rex Kharak, Phaedrus was still of the Yar clan so he took responsibility of the funeraryย ritual of their clan inviting as well as returning Phaedrus's belongings to Phaedrus's wife Siri (@shimmeringbliss), Artimec (@Leowarrior14), and Tristin (@Leric)ย due to the honor that compelled him.

ย 

Shamanism
ย 

Spoiler

ย 

One bright day at the Vailorian docks, Vorgo'Yar became affiliated with Elphaba'Gorkil (@kizumachan) as he showed off his quality-made staffs from being a reknown Woodworker. As their friendship continued on, Elphaba began introducing Vorgo to the Spirits by having him make a pact with an Elemental Spirit. After hard work and training Vorgo had finally learned to move and communicate with a Spirit of the Air fluidly. He remained a Tier 2 Shaman but was very decisive and resourceful when bending the air around him. When he introduced himself to the Spirit of Air, it lingered in shadows for some time but after it became comfortable revealed itself to be a large bat.

When Orgon had decided to abuse his control of the realm he dropped a gaping portalย in front of San'Thraka sending his lesser servant,ย husks, and flesh-flies to corrupt the Orcs into doing Orgon's bidding. The Orcs were astonished by this as much as they were instantly angered with the Greater Spirit of Disease and Pestilence. As the fighting erupted, the husks would take down Orcs one by one with the flesh flies swarming around the whole area. After defeating some of the husks, Vorgo fell back watching his brothers slowly become corrupted which is when he knew he must do something. After making contact with his Spirit, Vorgo bent and manipulated the air sending the Flesh flies back through the portal then sprinted forward alongside Yuglix
(@micbox2) attacking and defeating the Lesser Spirit/Servant.

ย 

When the Spirit began to disintegrate a glow and some sort of power was gifted to Vorgo for claiming the final hit. He lived with the hidden power until it revealed itself one day leaving him lying in rotted grass awakening next to a few others. It took a moment for Vorgo to understand where they were but without hesitation they were inducted into Orgon's Maze like some play things. The others decided since Vorgo was most knowledgeableย of the realm that he take the lead throughout the maze and destroy the crystals that held Orgon's influence of the blight. As a portal opened for them to exit, an Elf in the distance was yelping for aid which caused Vorgo to detour through the maze to break the Elf out eventually getting himself cornered with Orgon.

ย 

In those little moments, the Greater Spirit and Vorgo argued accepting the fate that was to come until Dimlin the Dwarf (@Beamon4) swung his axe at Orgon throwing him off his balance. With the convenience of his disorientation, Vorgo and Dimlin made a dash for the portal making it through to safety.

ย 

ย 

The Isles of Axios
ย 

Spoiler

After the removal of Orgon's influence on the blight it began to spread rapidly and sent Vailor into a rampage and chaos of nature destroying and rotting the land. Anyone who wished to survive had found one another at the CT docks awaiting a plan of action. As the heroes made their way through the docks, it became aware that the land was not for anyone to be near so people started loading onto the boats and ships in frenzy to set sail. As the masts were being raised, a large portal opened sitting in the ocean and without hesitation the boats set sail for their only hope of survival. The ships passed through the horizon guiding them into a singular stream in a very vast realm that seemed incomparable to any other.

Along the way, Spirits began to cause mischief and havoc while they journeyedย through the Immortal Realm but fought them off with enough time to make it into the exit portal. As each of the ships split ways and landed on each Isle many where in a hurry to return to their former stature while others wished to learn about the land. Dominusย Vorgo'Yar traveled much through Axios scanning and familiarizing himself with the lands but upon his return he seen that Rex Kharak was killed with Kulgarok'Lak
(@DivineJustice) to take his place. Not too shortly after, Malgunuz'Raguk (@Malgonious) defeated Kulgarok receivingย the Rexdom from him settling himself in San'Kharak. As Malgunuz became Rex, hostilitiesย were shown from the Human Empire and the Dominion of Malin for the destruction and slavery in Vailor, they prepared for war while the Orcs scrambledย in a Civil War between Clan Ram and the War Uzg.

ย 

The Death of Rex Vorgo'Yar
ย 

Spoiler

Without hesitation, the Orenian Empire began to march with a great hatred for the Orcish Kind with the intentions of genocide the race. Malgunuz'Raguk served the Orcs for a while until the Sky Gods imprisoned him in a Sky Cell relieving the Rexdom and the War on Vorgo'Yar. With the little time he had, he set up as many defenses as he could to protect his people but when the time came to skirmish the Orcs peered across the bridge glaring down a mass of Humans charging across.. No arrow could hold them back. After the loss of the bridge, Vorgo had thought about his people and what was to come in the future, he contemplated much of his time sitting on the throne in San'Kharak and made a decision.

While they could, Rex Vorgo'Yar had commanded the rest of the Orcs to take their belongings and board the only ships they had left to set sail into a new life challenging them to suppress their bloodlust and allow him, his Dominus, and an Honorary to defend San'Kharak by themselves. The day came when many shouts and noises could be heard over the wall making the Orcs anxious as they sat by the throne smoking Cactus Green. As the Humans and Elves began to pile into San'Kharak, they had no choice but to start moving and putting up a fight. The gates were raised as they pushed through an iron door leading the combatants into a trap of TNT below the throne. It was a short but hard fight as the 3 Orcs took on 150 Humans and Elves but were quickly subdued and captured.

The 2 remaining Orcs were dragged through the streets of Johannesburg tightly chained up. As they were brought in front of the imperial court their chains were locked to the floor as they attempted to make their appeals to the court. Artimec being one of the jurors decided to end the honoraries life quickly by beheading him for his loyalty to the Orcs.ย No matter how hard Rex Vorgo had tried to appeal to the court, they would not listen which at that point the Orc understood his fate. The men of the court including Artimec all unsheathed their blades and pikes circling and swarming the Orc as they began impaling his massive body and sawing away at his tusks.

Vorgo'Yar died slowly covered in a large pool of blood that drained from his body onto the floor of the Imperial Court.

ย 

ย 

ย 

OOC and Favorite Moments:

I apologize for the shitty character art of Vorgo'Yarย and what he should REALLY appear like but it was the best I could do without the help of a real artist. Vorgo was one of my most developed characters with a year of role play into this persona. There was MUCH MUCH more to his story than I simply wrote, but I tried to manage to fit all I could within his history without making it too long. Sorry if I might have skipped out on the many people I hadn't mentioned.

Favorite Moments:

• Watching Grubgoth Wud wade around in a pit of piss and water in Axios as well as raiding with his large golden ice cream scoopย during Vailor.
  • Hanging around the Druids with a bunch of cubs until Coltaine (@HurferDurfer1) started spying on us so Vorgo pulled out his bow, knocked an arrow, rolled 20 killing him instantly gaining his head
  • Making a bet with Mok'han'Braduk (@Shalashask) to shave the losers head through a klomp.
  • The end world event in Vailor
  • When the Orcs fought 6 versus 20 againstย Courland by drawing them into the sea, making them flee into their fortress and claimed victory.
  • Watching a Jedi Shaman battle between Shreck'Lak and Thurak'Yar (@ilikefooddude) while they fought with their staffs.

ย 

260dac6d9ba82b7c1abc5f600bff54ce.png

I remember my halfling lied to him to escape slavery. I met him on my orc, too, but our meetings weren't as memorable as my 'cunning escape'

ย 

EDIT: Wait I do have a good memory with him back in the day. Yuglix helped him kill the Lesser Spirit that attacked San'Thraka. I believe Yuglix struck at him, the lesser spirit dodged but fell right into Vorgo's blade.

31 minutes ago, Marijuanaology said:

Vorgo participated in the genocide of the Mali'fenn sieging the fortress alongside Eath'Lur (@Sandk1ng)

:freddie:

2 hours ago, Marijuanaology said:

Watching Grubgoth Wud wade around in a pit of piss and water in Axios as well as raiding with his large golden ice cream scoopย during Vailor.

*blushes

ย 

i got a mention

D-did you forget who made those death posts? Two parts even!ย 

ย 

ย 

25 minutes ago, Hedgehug said:

D-did you forget who made those death posts? Two parts even!ย 

ย 

ย 

No I didnt obviously but I didn't want to make the post too long lol

ย 

7 hours ago, Marijuanaology said:

Sorry if I might have skipped out on the many people I hadn't mentioned.

ย