[✗] Eshtael, Aengul of Balance

Fitermon

Ehhhhhh first things first. Eshtael isn't weak like you said. Eshtael's strength is on par with the arch-dieties if not stronger. Eshtael is only a lower aengul because they don't involve themselves in anything.

Eshtael also only intervened with the dragur abominations. I d k if I enjoy how fervantly you have made Eshtael who i have always seen as a sort of trump card in the aenguldaemon world. Emotions create chaos. Eshtael would have moved away from any semblance of emotions. I also really disliked that Eshtael was used in wood elf lore by Leo. 

I feel like this lore piece is too concerned with setting Eshtael up as another patron and missed the core theme of this unmovable wall of an aengul. Nice art choice though.

Too many people to quote, so gonna clarify a few things...

1. I am by no means an Eshtael expert, so all the constructive feedback works. Eshtael exists, but there is no lore for her, and I've received multiple conflicting reports of her/his/its existence, purpose, personality, accomplishments, involvement in aengudaemonic history, et cetera. The issue, of course, is there is no written down lore to refer to that is written for Eshtael uniquely, hence this piece's submission. As for the Aengul's basic principles, such as being the Aengul of Balance, or existing, that won't change unless I'm given EXTREME evidence and support of otherwise. Stuff like personality, involvement, power, et cetera, I want to be improved. Going "Aspects do this," honestly isn't helping much with refining it. Going "I think X was more of her personality," or "She did Y and Z, not A B C" does help, however. Regardless, keep on posting that good feedback, and any written, accepted, confirmed resources containing Eshtael with more than just one or two sentences of her would be great!

16 minutes ago, Ornias_Aquarius said:

Too many already, don't need another one :)

This doesn't make sense. You do know that Eshtael already exists right? 

Just now, Sir K Andruske said:

This doesn't make sense. You do know that Eshtael already exists right? 

I'm just here to meme.. Nothing but a memer...

3 hours ago, Ornias_Aquarius said:

I'm just here to meme.. Nothing but a memer...

memes are meant to be funny my dude

critical_fail.jpg

Alright, got a TON of feedback, thanks for the input/clarifications/et cetera guys! If the LT can deny this @ poster's request that'd be great.

This Lore has been denied. Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.