The Legion Of Amhurst

ze_claus182

*A flyer sticks to a city wall*

The Legion Of Amhurst

The Great Fortress of Amhurst is recruiting fighting men! You will be provided with homes and food on joining, gear will also be provided to those who need it! Any Race is free to join! Come now join the Legion!

Amhurst is a large fortress hidden away in the mountains, we hope to bring it back to its former glory as a working community once again.

The Legion is a collection of fine military men hoping to work together to defend the land they own. They follow the code to which they are oathed by and which if they break death is certain. They fight as one not individually on the battle field using formations as a way of becoming an unbreakable force. The legions ambitions is to gain more land and hopefully be able to run a prosperous town near the fort.

Religion

The Legion worship the god Sythius of who they hope to one day join when they die in battle. Sythius is believed to bbe the creator, and all seeing father for the Legion. The Code is based off commandments that have been written on parchment in the past. Prisoners or Enslaved enemies can often be sacrificed to Sythius. When in battle Legion men shout "Vadr Vult!" meaning "All Father" as a battle cry. It is said this as a last word can help carry a man to Sythius and live forever with gone comrades.

Ranks

Officer

Officers are the leaders of the Legion, they command the rest of the ranks except for Generals. They are the over-watch of the legion and must be skillful in the art of battle, with good communication, axe skill, bow skill and loyalty to the cause.

Banner-man

Banner-men are the more skillful men of the legion, they represent the legion by showing the banner. To become a banner-man you must show loyalty and skill in battle. Also taking on individual quests will higher your chances.

Guardsman

Guardsmen are the defenders of the legion, they make sure the fort is safe at all times and that no one that shouldn't be in the fort is in it. They are crucial in making sure the fort is not compromised and our people are safe.

Foot Soldier

Foot soldiers are the rock of the legion. They make up the most members of the legion and are well trained to fight in battle. Our Foot soldiers must follow the order of the superiors and stick to the code of the Legion.

Unoathed

Unoathed are people who are only just joining the legion and are not oathed to the code. You will be unoathed by secret letter from the Legion

The Code

Loyalty

Loyalty is key to the legions success. You must stay loyal to your Officers, the legion and the General, if one is found unloyal or befriending enemies punishment is to be thrown from the ramparts.

Integrity

Integrity is what every soldier must show. You must be whole and undivided in every decision you make. You must stick by your comrades no matter what.

Courage

We expect this as a key part of every man in the legion. Whatever the price you must have courage. You must not fear anything, be it however strong.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application Form

[OOC]

Footman App:

IGN:

RP Name:

RP Race:

Char Skills:

Officer App:

IGN:

How Long Have You Played LOTC:

RP name:

RP Race:

Char Skills:

Char Qualities [Shy, outgoing, friendly, unfriendly ect.]:

Short Char Biography:

22-628g.jpg

((As a former resident, I think it's called Amherst not Amhurst, though I could be wrong))

((Changed the name because I kept calling it Amhurst instead of Amherst cheers though))

8 minutes ago, ze_claus182 said:

((Changed the name because I kept calling it Amhurst instead of Amherst cheers though))

((Nice to know, I will probably still call it Amherst and not Amhurst because that's what I'm used to calling it))

"Another settlement to raid!" a raider exclaims.

"I'd love to see either of 'ye place a finger on Amhurst's walls" Albert Bjórk would chuckle

Footman App:

IGN: jumperhand3

RP Name: Salvatore Bodvar

RP Race: Heartlander

Char Skills: A little bit of everything, he does odd jobs for a living

On 3/10/2017 at 8:05 PM, NotEvilAtAll said:

Footman App:

IGN: jumperhand3

RP Name: Salvatore Bodvar

RP Race: Heartlander

Char Skills: A little bit of everything, he does odd jobs for a living

Accepted!

Await personal contact from me

[OOC]

Footman App:

IGN:_MrBlocks

RP Name:Aiden O'Neill

RP Race:Human

Char Skills:He has been fighting all his life, being part of all sort of army's and in these times he has learn many skills with both long sword and rapier, but he also became good at spying and manipulating people, he once got out of a keep by convincing the prison guard they had the wrong man. As for skills he is a balacksmith 

On 3/14/2017 at 10:30 PM, _MrBlocks said:

[OOC]

Footman App:

IGN:_MrBlocks

RP Name:Aiden O'Neill

RP Race:Human

Char Skills:He has been fighting all his life, being part of all sort of army's and in these times he has learn many skills with both long sword and rapier, but he also became good at spying and manipulating people, he once got out of a keep by convincing the prison guard they had the wrong man. As for skills he is a balacksmith 

Accepted!

Await further contact from us

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.