The Emerald Blades

PoochieMoo

Cedric sifts through the mailbox excitedly, hoping for a new arrival. "Hey, a leader needs to be enthusiastic. Warriors follow their leader into battle. Excited, energetic leader equals excited, energetic warriors," he'd say, peering into the empty box.

12 hours ago, PoochieMoo said:

Cedric sifts through the mailbox excitedly, hoping for a new arrival. "Hey, a leader needs to be enthusiastic. Warriors follow their leader into battle. Excited, energetic leader equals excited, energetic warriors," he'd say, peering into the empty box.

Zaor Ianric laughed slightly, jumping from his chair and walking out of the house, "I'm hardly excited about this..."

On 4/4/2017 at 8:12 PM, Nurbo said:

I might apply.

Cool, we're always looking for new members

Name: Rognvald Agnarson Reyurnt

Race: Human (Heartlander)

Reason for joining: Main thing is I'm poor really but before i got this way taught pretty well how the forge and make weapons if be needing a blacksmith or even cook or farmer even.

Military experience: Got a lot of street fighting in my experience and killing with smaller weapons and poison when needed so guess got some good experience there 

Are you applying for a specialty rank? If so, list the reasons you want it and experience you have with handling money: I like apply be an assassin if i can unless rather think i be better for something else then i be fine with it.

On 4/12/2017 at 3:02 PM, DarkElfs said:

Name: Rognvald Agnarson Reyurnt

Race: Human (Heartlander)

Reason for joining: Main thing is I'm poor really but before i got this way taught pretty well how the forge and make weapons if be needing a blacksmith or even cook or farmer even.

Military experience: Got a lot of street fighting in my experience and killing with smaller weapons and poison when needed so guess got some good experience there 

Are you applying for a specialty rank? If so, list the reasons you want it and experience you have with handling money: I like apply be an assassin if i can unless rather think i be better for something else then i be fine with it.

*Cedric opens the letter. "We could use a blacksmith, and we don't have an assassin yet..."

ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Emerald Blades as an assassin!

((Is this still a thing, out of curiousity?))

(Sense seem no one answer for awhile . I'll does tell this group barley ever active or even communicating with rest. So ya in short not rrally active at all sorry say. AN if wonderING how I know this I join in the beginning of the group an ya only ever talked with the 'master' once while I've been here. So if looking join I either A find better group with more people for good rp or B try get group of freinds an make group. But what ever I'm no buddy so do what ever.)

((Yeah its still a thing, but I'm not denying what DarkElfs said. I'm not going to lie, I know I haven't been active and I apologize.))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.