[Complete]Year 1600 - Cartography of Ogdan

Ogdan

As the year 1600 approached, Ogdan packed up his things, secured his doors and set off. He set off on one of his most exciting ventures to date. He visited every settlement he had time for and carefully mapped each one out. Writing down the dates in which he was there and making sure to get every bit he could. This was no simple task for the, well, plump dwarf. He sailed many seas. He rolled down many mountains and climbed very tasking hills. Today, Ogdan sends flyers out. Containing small portraits of his works.

I am selling maps of some settlements that I had traveled to on the year 1600. It took me a good long while. Some places proved much harder to get into rply so I do not have complete maps of: Haleun'or and San'Torr. Some may be missing, I do apologize. I was busy and had many lands to cross. But alas, maps are posted below. Prices vary, PM me to discuss or leave a reply with a bid.

These are all made in the year 1600 and are dated as such! Enjoy!

Two Unfinished Pieces:

San'Torr

The Silver City of Haelun'or

Two maps that are not listed below in pictures:

Draugr Library, 17th of the Grand Harvest, 1600 | Norland, The Krag, 26th of Malin's Welcome, 1600

St. Karlsburg, 1st of Malin's Welcome, 1600 | Citadel of Acael, 21st of Malin's Welcome, 1600 | Arcadia 11th of Snow's Maiden, 1600

RgryD4L.jpg

Mellsbury, 20th of the First Seed, 1600 | Osterwick 17th of the Deep Cold, 1600 | Sutica, 15th of the Snow's Maiden, 1600

P7hieYK.jpg

Kal'Omith, The Jewel of Axios, 12th of Snow's Maiden, 1600 | Linandria, 21st of the First Seed, 1600

pSmtizP.jpg

Bastion, 20th of Snow's Maiden 1600 | Aleksandria, 18th of Malin's Welcome, 1600

itGmikY.png

Trade Completed.