[Complete]Auctioning Small Elf!

6xdestroyer

Faile would notice the drawing and realize who it was. Biting her lip a little, she would look to the Orc. "May I bargain with you? Such a small elf...wouldn't be efficient in doing most things. Let him go...and take me instead?"

Faile would look to the dark elf, staring at him. "That boy is close enough to be my own child...I have to do something." she whispered to him.

Yelfir folds his arms with an arch of his brow  "I though you lot didn't  take children as slaves my good Urks or has that changed or dose the words of an old Honorary not speak the truth?" 

Alifer Amice glances at the poster "Hmm, I bid 300 minas!"

[!]

Dryan 'Scarfen would walk past the auction noticing a familiar face.

Realizing he'd make his way through the crowd effortlessly raising the bid 'Three Hundred Fifty Minas (350 minas)' he'd say.

Sighing heavily "What on earth have you gotten yourself's into now..."

Just now, nanoninja23 said:

[!]

Dryan 'Scarfen would walk past the auction noticing a familiar face.

Realizing he'd make his way through the crowd effortlessly raising the bid 'Three Hundred Fifty Minas (350 minas)' he'd say.

Sighing heavily "What on earth have you gotten yourself's into now..."

Alifer would notice the bidding man and passes a note to him. "Do not fret, I am purchasing the elf so I may return him to his family. If you know him then please do not hesitate to pick him up."

Alifer would notice the bidding man and passes a note to him. "Do not fret, I am purchasing the elf so I may return him to his family. If you know him then please do not hesitate to pick him up."

[!]

Would come to know that we both had the same goal

"I see... If you speak the truth, I had wished the same"

he'd sigh looking at them on how they got into this mess.