[The Zaodim]

Shuggie_

The Zaodim

The Zaodim is coalition of races bound by honor, united by a desire to defend their principles, and territories.

sb3ZiNkwVssatNLsh26OW2zdQQgxaR70A25ZS43s3NJXhzve-Y6GRNlC_2PGXwKcnUKHLeH53yi1_v1mJeY8RJRjc8ZZIb36woPC8W8tSp7kBB_kzw996nMHPeLCbgOK0-BOLezQ     

An Image of Zao, namesake of the Zaodim

History:

The Zaodim initially arose in Athera as a group of mercenaries who undertook bounty missions and adventures for contractors. They were nomadic in nature, moving from town to town, city to city in search of more work. After being contracted by a wealthy individual to explore and chart the relatively unknown Primora Jungle islands, the group ventured into the series of heavily contested jungles. The expedition quickly went awry over time as the group encountered various hostile insects and creatures, which quickly whittled down the size of the small force. The contract was quickly abandoned as the group immediately prioritized their survival over the retrieval of an old artifact.

After having survived the hellish jungle for four days and four nights, the group managed to carve out a small portion of the jungle on one of the many islands, turning it into an encampment to protect themselves from the hostile denizens of the jungle. Several attempts to backtrack through the dense jungle were unsuccessful, leading to several deaths and the loss of precious, dwindling supplies. The leader of the group at the time, an easterner named Zao, ordered the group to settle down for the time being and patiently bide their time. The encampment grew and the mercenaries learned to hunt and farm for their food, quickly adapting to the harsh life in Primora’s jungles. After several years of accumulating supplies, the group had grown in size, and some new children were born due to the group’s prolonged stay in the encampment. Zao organized the group and prepared once more for an attempted escape from the jungle, fully intending to bring all resources and people with him. The escape was a miraculous success, no fatalities being suffered. The group cut their way through the jungles, returning to the mainland and making their way to a neighboring town for the first time in years.

The group had undergone a massive change during their stay in the jungles. They were no longer a mercenary group, but moreso a conglomerate of friends and family that had been formed during their stay. Zao realized this and promptly renounced their ties to contractors, causing the group to change professions from sellswords to peaceful settlers. They traveled to a nearby dock and purchased a boat collectively, sailing to the Isles of Axios. They found a peaceful spot to begin constructing their settlement and did so, taking a few months to fully complete. At this, the Zaodim was created under their steadfast leader. As the members of the group came from various backgrounds and races, the Zaodim nurtured the principle of equality, stating that they welcomed all races. As such, their town grew and prospered under the acceptance of laws and rules decreed by the high council, in which council members listened to the word of the emperor, being Zao at the time before his peaceful passing away.

Recently the Zaodim have landed in the Isles of Axios at the port of Al'Khaleed's Easterner District, seeking potential allies and resources in this new territory. The Zaodim wish to establish a great nation in Axios, where Easterners can peacefully coexist and thrive together.

Roleplay:

The Zaodim are a very kind people, and are often known for their generosity, however the Zaodim can become a cruel vengeful people when trifled with. The clan is very open minded, and is known to recruit any race interested in learning their customs.  They are a very outgoing people, skilled in diplomacy, and combat if necessary. The Zaodim have an elite guard called the Zaoshi, used for special assignments. The clan is also known to give very difficult, seemingly impossible tasks to those brave enough to accept them. The Zaodim's colors are red, various shades of blue, and gray. Their emblem is serpent wreathed around a medallion.

6OJY2qSa4mD5j1fhw25XNQFJpJwHWpWAo28iz2-kf1QNrhEp4Xedww0kVOYkLhaJ0EAD1af0jxSFt1b80aERvG-qmwmyRKPUAEuCswSJLShOQjY0D9mkvWk6felSfcpeKLsytrdA

An Image of a Zaoshi Dwarf.

dragon.jpg

The current leaders of the Zaodim are Zao Song (Shuggie_), and his brother Zao Roshi (GortOfGumpus)

If you wish to join the Zaodim, fill out the application below.

Mc Name:

Rp Name:

Race:

Profession:

In an absolute serious question, would my ghoul be allowed to join

9 hours ago, Dewlox™ said:

While i like this myself... i have a bad feeling that it's going to attract memes, and not the good kind...

Just keep an open mind, this could end up being really fun and different.

Just now, Dewlox™ said:

I've wanted to have a samurai-styled character for ages, haven't done it simply because of the people's opinion on that topic. Let it be weeb jokes or katanas being edgy jokes.

We're going to make an active effort to prevent things like that, we can't prevent everything though.

58 minutes ago, KiausT (The Alpha ****) said:

In an absolute serious question, would my ghoul be allowed to join

Hey man, if your ghoul is a cool level headed guy that's not feral, we'll seriously consider it

4 hours ago, Dewlox™ said:

I'll think about it. But i don't think i'd be taken too seriously IRP.

well if you ever want to join you are welcome to message me or shuggie

Moved to 'Guilds and Organizations'.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.