No More Monkeying Around [Warclaim]

6xdestroyer

No More Monkeying Around

Xh83TaEXuRef4uZ2hsRUmzpPPFEhDXIDYWJg3SV3rn4QTYTav33HxeeBC2camkATfZ5u5YuhGv9O1RYfeCzwYY1-qesc476ZTfXmHgDtKGYzEjm6grA00gmhgT1D_AHZxR-HystK

The Rex paced up and down within his chambers, the glower of Krugmars great, beating sunlight glimmering through the slatternly window. It flickered across the room - a reminder to those who stood present of its occupancy; like a wild conflagration it danced and writhed and cast its black taint across the yellowed walls of the palace. Orgoth - the aforesaid Rex - was invested with a deep, underlying wroth - which was clearly ostensible in his gait - and eventually broke his trance of idle pacing and contemplation with a sigh, wherein he thereafter abruptly pivoted to meet his Targoth, Goj and Yazgurtan with a stern disposition. He opened his mouth to speak. But he stopped. And closed it.  But then, he held it awry once again, this time granting his anger audible tangibility, “Firstly, we almost succumbed to the scourging pestilence of the Orenian horde, and we were cast out from our rightful home...” The triad that stood before the hulking Braduk all gave nods of approval as he administered his monologue, “...And then, we were once more threatened with cessation…” Orgoth shook his head and paused… but peculiarly gave a hoarse, concise chuckle, “Well, Oren’s backward plans bit them right in the ******* arse!” The three too laughed, “But now, we are faced with a coeval grievance… some ******* baboon men are living in OUR land, and taint it with their worship of Metzli and sordid doings!” The three looked at each other at the sudden outburst. Orgoth mellowed his tone somewhat and proceeded, “We must reclaim Zagbals jungle, but I am done trifling with peace, for that lead to my envoy being attacked. It is time for great WAGH, brothers.” Orgoth’s chin twitched as he concluded his statement. His gaze slowly examined the Uzg’s most powerful men, his eyes locking primarily upon the Yazgurtan, “Vagud, amass a fleet at any expense, take the builders and construct some if you must.”

“Yes, Rex,” Said he, Vagud’Gorkil, a redskinned ork with eyes of a frugal yellow. The Rex’s stare, at a languid pace, honed in upon the second’s countenance, “Kuntklobbera, prepare the soldiers, ensure their Zults swing true.”

“Yes, Rex,” Replied the Targoth, who - akin to Vagud - possessed a skin feverishly red, and eyes equally so - a fiery orange. Orgoth then looked to the third, “Gurak, take as many slaves as we can spare and sacrifice them to Enrohk, for we must be in his favour.”

Gurak replied with a slow nod, “Yes, Rex.” His deep red eyes glinting in the invading rays of gold.

Orgoth stood back, and waved a hand of dismissal. The others complied and they left hastily to fulfill their given tasks. Soon after, a massive fleet was borne before him of dwarvish and orcish transport ships.

Wagh was on the horizon.

WARCLAIM

Tier Chosen (This cannot be changed after the first warclaim is held): 1

Type of battle: Skirmish

Date And Time: 4PM EST,  SAT 1st of April 2017 (No not a Prank)

Side A: War Nation of Krugmar + Allies

Side B: Hou-Zi

Location and boundaries:

Direct Area: https://gyazo.com/97d0648496ccb5186379a8bfa938d6bb

Surrounding area of battlefield for reference to location: https://gyazo.com/8ef0f8c8467ea81b208a7f394fbfbe7d

Terms of Victory

Victory for the Attackers: All Hou-zi forces are killed or driven from the battlefield.

Victory for the Defenders: All Orcish forces are killed or driven from the battlefield.

Upon Victory For…

Side A: The Warnation of Krugmar has the right to establish a siege camp outside the Houzi lands and may siege/pillage/take over the following week.

Side B: The Warnation of Krugmar may not warclaim the Hou-zi  for two weeks.

Rules

- No status switching.

- All LoTC Rules

- No one day alts or non rp allies

- No TNT

-Only the addition of sensible defenses that are moderator approved may be added.

- If the Hou-zi does not attend, their lands are forfeit to the Warnation of Krugmar.

- No New Hou-zi applicants after this post until the WC is over.

-No Golden Apples

Your Casus Belli is invalid, as you cannot simply warclaim a race for existing. Denying us from accepting more Hou-Zi apps is also silly, what if someone just wants to play a character, will you deny them RP for this? People can also make orcs freely, so it's silly you would try to deny us this. And we're also allowed to have allies. 

Do not post on this unless you are the War Team or Nation Leader that's involved. Any more unnecessary posts will receive warning points! This is the only warning to be given from this point on.  This includes RP posts, this is not a place to make rp posts. 

58 minutes ago, KBR said:

Your Casus Belli is invalid, as you cannot simply warclaim a race for existing. Denying us from accepting more Hou-Zi apps is also silly, what if someone just wants to play a character, will you deny them RP for this? People can also make orcs freely, so it's silly you would try to deny us this. And we're also allowed to have allies. 

I am a nation leader alongside 6x. the hou zi murdered uruks, attempted to kill our  rex, and have insulted the spirits. These all are reasons for a  warclaim.

Moving on to allies, this is a quiet ambush and noone other then who  6x would tell would know, cutting off the hou zi.

I do hope this clears things up. uruks are returning to the playing field of removing the undead and polluted creatures. We have done with the Kha many times. Uruk lore tells us to hunt and destroy creatures of daemons because you are classified as undead.

Please refer to the warclaim on the Kha city from 4.0, 3.0, or any other maps for more info, thanks.

I believe wolfkite summed it up quite well.

2 minutes ago, L0rdB0rd said:

I am a nation leader alongside 6x. the hou zi murdered uruks, attempted to kill our  rex, and have insulted the spirits. These all are reasons for a  warclaim.

Moving on to allies, this is a quiet ambush and noone other then who  6x would tell would know, cutting off the hou zi.

I do hope this clears things up. uruks are returning to the playing field of removing the undead and polluted creatures. We have done with the Kha many times. Uruk lore tells us to hunt and destroy creatures of daemons because you are classified as undead.

Please refer to the warclaim on the Kha city from 4.0, 3.0, or any other maps for more info, thanks.

1. I was on vacation around the time this happened however, killing orcs who are aggressing/raiding on OUR land doesn't count as Casus Belli.

2. I sincerely doubt you can march the entire distance between the two places without being noticed.

3. This is not 3.0, or 4.0, rules have changed.

4. You gave up all claim to the land when you voluntarily left the jungle for your second city. 

1 minute ago, KBR said:

1. I was on vacation around the time this happened however, killing orcs who are aggressing/raiding on OUR land doesn't count as Casus Belli.

2. I sincerely doubt you can march the entire distance between the two places without being noticed.

3. This is not 3.0, or 4.0, rules have changed.

4. You gave up all claim to the land when you voluntarily left the jungle for your second city. 

1. We never gave up our city, it was taken from us. It is a spirit holy site, from which Krug had blessed, you disgrace his holy site by being their and tainting it with being undead, creatures created by a daemon.

2. There were multiple talks that were attempted to be arranged and the Hou-zi tried to murder us. 

3. From RP standpoint, a Hou-zi tried to eat a uruk.

4. The Hou-zi ARE UNDEAD, URUKS ARE MEANT TO KILL UNDEAD. Pretty simple.

5. Krug wills it, that is the only Casus Belli uruks truly need. It is an uruk's job to protect the lands from a threat created by the daemons, if a spirit orders us to do something, we do it. Krug and the spirits have claimed you as the next target, so it is war. Please refer to A Vision Falls Ill for any questions.

Thank you, now I suggest we both stop responding and wait for Hb.

Posting as the lore guy since one of your restriction clauses in the warclaim is about apps. No, we will not be rejecting hou-zi apps. In no other war is there a "No more humans can be made now that this warclaim is up!".

Also, Hou-zi aren't undead. Not sure why you're saying that, that claim isn't valid.

1 hour ago, The Pink Lion said:

Posting as the lore guy since one of your restriction clauses in the warclaim is about apps. No, we will not be rejecting hou-zi apps. In no other war is there a "No more humans can be made now that this warclaim is up!".

Also, Hou-zi aren't undead. Not sure why you're saying that, that claim isn't valid.

Let's put this in simple terms. Iblees is viewed as a Daemon, Iblees created the undead.

Every Daemon is viewed evil by the Uruks and Spirits, we hate them all. We consider every creature created by Daemons as undead.

Please learn uruk lore and traditions, thank you very much.

16 minutes ago, L0rdB0rd said:

Let's put this in simple terms. Iblees is viewed as a Daemon, Iblees created the undead.

Every Daemon is viewed evil by the Uruks and Spirits, we hate them all. We consider every creature created by Daemons as undead.

Please learn uruk lore and traditions, thank you very much.

hello i am the field marshal of the hou-zi and i'd like to ask u a question

if every daemon-made creature is evil why are u allies with the kha hmm?

also u cant deny rp allies even if this is considered legit

Just now, Destroyer_Bravo said:

hello i am the field marshal of the hou-zi and i'd like to ask u a question

if every daemon-made creature is evil why are u allies with the kha hmm?

also u cant deny rp allies even if this is considered legit

The Kha have been purified by the spirits, purging them of any work created by the Daemons. Or that is what the uruks consider now.

Can we get this thing moved, cause peace was made. @LadyRebecca