[✗] [Build Request] The Mystic Forest - Tiles a1,a2,a3,a4 & maybe 5-8

BrandNewKitten

From what I can tell we don't have a proper way to request builds/terraforming from the Event Team Builders so please pardon my lack of format!

The tiles a1 - a4 are the primary ones that I am looking at for this request. 

On these tiles sits the forest the borders Haelun'or and for the most part there is nothing there except for the same 3 or 4 copy&pasted trees (and a fief settlement). 

What I am hoping the Event Team Builders can do for us is spruce up the forest, give it some more life, make it more dynamic, and add points of interest. An ongoing project of mine as a player from this region is to design and build some camps/outposts/forts as points of interest/places to RP outside of a city setting. The idea I have for this forest isn't to overhaul but rather to give it a more magical&mystical feel that one would expect as they approach the high elven settlement. So if any assistance can be afforded it would be greatly appreciated! I know there is supposedly a "habitat" being built but what I am seeking is more of revamping the general aesthetic. 

The main rational for this is that we are on Axios, the home of the elves, and the elven blessing includes something along the lines of "forests shall be your haven" and despite the high elves drift towards magic I still feel we can better represent the blessing albeit with a "magical" twist.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

+1

But it would be nice to see that not just on those tiles but do it with all the tiles, it will need a lot of time for sure but it will add a lot more rp elements to the map. Maybe the problem is that Axios is kinda big and it's hard to decorate all of it.