Smithers

Cool stuff.

Username: _Sug

Name: Finnigan McAlroy

Username: Joltastik

Character Name: Sighard Cathwulf

Username: Jentos
Character: Faremyr Blackwood

[!] A feathery shadow circles the azures above Oakshade, its gradual downwards spiral upon the nearby stoneworks seemed akin to the orange cascade of leaves in autumn as the setting Sun glimmered behind its wings. As it drew closer, the near-kaleidoscopic array of brown, grey, and white became apparent.  Its cerulean-tinted eyes gawked at you from a nearby stone pedestal as it extended its right hind where a small note would be tied.

“To whom it may concern,

I pray this message reaches you without much hindrance. It is with great humility that I introduce myself as Arcadius, formerly known by a different alias though it has long been discarded. Personal avowals have compelled me to request my admittance to the Manticore Initiative, a deep-rooted and experiential hatred of the multitudes of beasts and horrors that plague our world and the many worlds prior. In spite of my lacklustre combat prowess, I wish to offer my services to the Initiative. Such as it is.

Sincerest Regards,

Arcadius”

(Out-Of-Character)

Character Name: Arcadius

Minecraft Name: Soviet Fish

Character Name : Koralon

Minecraft name : SoulAugmentation

Names are added to the wall of the dead.

"In memory of the Hexicanum Marked, Vicelin de Reden and Viktor of Svengard, who lost their lives in the line of duty. May they rest in peace."