《Oracle'Lur》

overlord2305

So, since the server is down (again), and I want to start playing her again I figured I might aswell write down some stuff on her. (Though I'l reformat most of the thread later on)

===========

Oracle'Lur

===========

Basic 

Race: half orc, considers herself orc.

Subrace: N/A

Height:

Weight:

Skin Colour: a pale white, similar to that of a white skinned orc. Appears smooth and well cared for.

Ethnicity:

Features (Eg - Horns): two small pinky

sized tusks

Life Style

Nickname:

Alignment: 

Religion: 

Nation:

Profession: Holds no permanent job

Strengths: considered pleasing to the eye.

Flaw(s): weak relative to other orcs, occasionaly starves herself.

History (Bio)

Oracle was born into a regular human family to her mother, a house wife, and her father, a notoriously stern priest.

The first few years of Oracle's life were uneventfull, as she grew older however her body showed more and more of her genetic heritage. This inturn caused violence to erupt within the household as her father suspected the child he had sheltered and helped raise was infact not the spawn of his loin but of that of another man. As time progressed the girl grew larger and more fierce, as did her fathers anger. It was the day he saw two shining caps of portrude from the corners of the mouth he fed that his anger overtook him. And in his anger he unleashed his wrath on the girl, forever scarring her hand with a wound one can never see, for the finger was no longer there.

After this the young girl sought to leave the home she was born into, and did as such at the first chance she had.

The girl wandered for a while, meeting and living with all sorts of people, that is until she came across the orcs. 

She did not know how or why, but somehow she felt drawn to them, even though they just saw and treated her as a human.

There were occasional conflicts, sometimes resulting in violence as she tried to visit them.

It was only a short while however until the first of the orcs started to accept her as she was with a orc of notable standing within society at that time, aswell as carrying his child.

As time went on more and more of the orcs accepted her, yet there were still those that doubted her, those ahe had to prove herself to. And though she was not strong of body she was strong of will, and thus she proved herself through helping others and having many kubs, who might one day be strong of body like she was not.

So she got into Orc society by having lottsa kubs with them....?

19 minutes ago, Slothtastic said:

So she got into Orc society by having lottsa kubs with them....?

Aside from the usual stuff, behaving like them, talking like them etc. Yes, I felt all the mundane stuff wasn't worth mentioning. In addition it was what initialy got her involved with the orcs

40 minutes ago, Hedgehug said:

THAT IS PENDING LORE

4 minutes ago, Kinslayer said:

THAT IS PENDING LORE

Whats the context for linking it anyway? I mean if it's to help me improve the writing or help me work in details, or even point out something incoherent with lore thats more than welcome. But right now I'm clueless

5 minutes ago, Kinslayer said:

THAT IS PENDING LORE

has been pending for about a month even though I already made the change required. It's the LM that's on delay

Just now, overlord2305 said:

Whats the context for linking it anyway? I mean if it's to help me improve the writing or help me work in details, or even point out something incoherent with lore thats more than welcome. But right now I'm clueless

its pending / being implemented lore on how half-orcs shout be played