❆ ❄ ❅ ❈ ❇The Duloathous❇ ❈ ❅ ❄ ❆

HeyoBiggums

(Gang Organization)

~In Character Infromation~

This organization is a mysterious organization, that’s goals are not known by the public. It’s mainly thought of world domination, preparation for a sudden appocalypse, or secretive religious sacrifices. While most think of it as a band of bandits, it truly is much more. They are mainly spotten running around in Nelvin areas, pulling them into the gang through bandwagon. The gang is truly interested in large amounts of power, and complete control of streets connecting to cities.

~OOC Information~

I’m mainly going to say, I do not want OOC issues. Issues being harrassment or bullying. I’m not really a fan of either, so if seen or even heard of doing so, I will immediately remove you from the gang.

~Uniform Rules~

Only wear your uniform when on an assignment, in the grand lodge, or when around other members. Uniforms will be provided. You are to put your character’s head/face on the uniform. You are also allowed to customize your uniform, which helps tell different members appart from one another.

~Ranks~

Grandmistress/Grandmastear

(Heads/Leaders)

Seonortha Thywals - @biggumsbro9001

Kommamderant

(Second in Command)

(Empty)

The Two Frostwalkers

(Officers, enforcing and leading assignments)

Johnny wilson - @Jacobcraft04

Frostbites

(Default member, standard rank)

Sarya Sarwarin - @PurpleCola

The Living Statue - @Incubus

Galahad Frontbutt- @irredeemable creature

Inductees

(Recruits)

(EMPTY)

~Application Format~

Spoiler

IGN:

·        Character Name:

·        Character Race:

·        Character’s Skills (Magic/Weapon Capabilities):

·        Character Age (Teenagers usually are not accepted):

·        Is your Character willing to follow orders?:

·        Do you have Skype? (Yes or no, if accepted, you will be required to pm me your skype information):

·        Reason for applying?:

·        People able to vouch for your Roleplay Skills? (Tag them, but before you do so, ask them!!!):

·        You do understand that being new to a roleplay scene does not make you bad at roleplay?:

·        Do you like snow?:

~NOTICE BOARD~

Currently, there is no headquarters for this gang, as collecting the proper Minas can be a hassle.

For the time being, the Duloathous will be meeting in random streets and pathways, till the desired headquarters is set up.

UNIFORMS ARE IN!!!

As per request of the OP Please keep all replies to this thread as Applications. Anything else will be hidden.

Thanks.

IGN:
·        Character Name: The Living Statue
·        Character Race: Heartlander
·        Character’s Skills (Magic/Weapon Capabilities): Appearing to be a statue
·        Character Age (Teenagers usually are not accepted): 27
·        Is your Character willing to follow orders?: Yes, within reason
·        Do you have Skype? (Yes or no, if accepted, you will be required to pm me your skype information): Yes
·        Reason for applying?: I think that this would be fun, and I would love to do some gang RP
·        People able to vouch for your Roleplay Skills? (Tag them, but before you do so, ask them!!!): Skylez1 (asked), Silverstatik (was offline), TheSilentFriend (was offline)
·        You do understand that being new to a roleplay scene does not make you bad at roleplay?: Yes, of course!
·        Do you like snow?: I like snow for brief periods. Snow is awesome until you need it to be gone.

IGN: Jacobcraft04

·        Character Name: Johnny wilson

·        Character Race: Saoiste highlander

·        Character’s Skills (Magic/Weapon Capabilities): heads a culture, swordsmanship

·        Character Age (Teenagers usually are not accepted): around 24 

·        Is your Character willing to follow orders?: sure, i guess.. But he loves to give orders

·        Do you have Skype? (Yes or no, if accepted, you will be required to pm me your skype information): you know.

·        Reason for applying?: Because you asked.

·        People able to vouch for your Roleplay Skills? (Tag them, but before you do so, ask them!!!): you know me, but i got no one yet

·        You do understand that being new to a roleplay scene does not make you bad at roleplay?: yes

·        Do you like snow?: yeah!

20 hours ago, Incubus said:

Snip~

After a long and hard review... And after my experience of your style of roleplay, I believe you fulfill a number of roleplay skills that is required. At that, I think you are ACCEPTED! Pm me your Skype information via forums pm.

15 hours ago, Jacobcraft04 said:

Snip~

See above.~

IGN: mistergoosey

·        Character Name: Galahad Frontbutt

·        Character Race: Southernor.

·        Character’s Skills (Magic/Weapon Capabilities): Tier Five Necromancy.

·        Character Age (Teenagers usually are not accepted): Four hundred and seven.

·        Is your Character willing to follow orders?: Sure as heck.

·        Do you have Skype? (Yes or no, if accepted, you will be required to pm me your skype information): Ya.

·        Reason for applying?: The blood of my ancestors is on my hands and I must find purpose before I can move on.

·        People able to vouch for your Roleplay Skills?: I would like to nominate @LoTC's Next Top Model as my representative, thank you please.

·        You do understand that being new to a roleplay scene does not make you bad at roleplay?: To no end.

·        Do you like snow?: It's okay.

1 hour ago, irredeemable creature said:

SNIP!

After review, and a small chat with my members, I've decided to ACCEPT this application. PM me your skype information via forums.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.