[Complete]Items for Sale!

Archbishop

o1kWrU355ZIFQi6FiJCxK1fj3AtfPYApgzHeiFG_VQ7yu2Xva-LVshxEY_ntvqbX1hXlUJkSXRYrzvavN3gsg5iTN5tXY3tHGUMPON35PwKgHFa1OKhzaMCJ7K1uq3Hi6yqLerKQ

Selling Items!

The first item that Mukar is selling is specialy crafted dog toys. One of these will cost you 50 minas each.

GRoOsFIg3km0aACxFDZKYT0M05rdCxuwzhWC0QgyTkaN1v1LrcLqSM_ptEmSCJ4e7i6fMUewHICxGpOhsCuI1Mn4X3VHWEZh6gnqxNy02VgroVLs1dfARcIWkZlLK01bddbZX4S8

The next item that Mukar has on sale is bear toys. This will cost you 50 minas per toy.

-QmenJW80xXezn5d98zoBOTiwHMj5tDtGOOpVhbwrUtGE-iGeSqqdj3eeGNg9J1OAI9xp724-jpGqgYPrKNlgCEop5qDItPmTqrTYVt7y-awCpCKaLHCm-jkwzAzFnXCX-QkCv9w

The next item that Mukar has on sale is cow toys. This will cost you 50 minas per toy.

Zh4xkk-2ASO6boAMO-MwUL3A-nNcnWU58Om80lRtKbS0rifNQGnwB9diVHsP_GeD8yuIkX2E3AW58h2spsl-jPh_eYBWcWLPY7vzUA7J6hW97iw4kwhPjE_jhWyPXzpyR6DR1pfb

The next item that Mukar has on sale is cat toys. This will cost you 50 minas per toy.

SIufkvezUeTHobfTyS1xsHWmCWqBDSgxO64gwOdMs1tDY_F-MGde3OWJyLmKiTd7OaKlVPmywbldMZhtnJAHCYFd_wr5nnUYkDnrPq76CZJr2cHQQ5_x6Bb-SC-a-FVUBpy55kvl

The next item that Mukar has on sale is a wolf pelt cloak which ranges in colour of grey and white. It also holds the bears head still attached. This will cost you 75 minas.

AFOGo0WuAovhbo7V8o9fxZX7p0JgwETlLz9U7pskZQwXUl5t4gWILnvjWPlmO32hAcfBM6PPgUs6WGXD1aQuC1C5u6ouZMQfg3y8r-kDIYZJSPR1rKVdqk-jlazc6w2kqfEZkR9f

The next item that Mukar has on sale is a finely crafted music box. Bidding for this rare item will start at 100 minas.

8LymBNTlloyXH9vU3jUd-gvhQBhkLkSAJoiCyFB9pa3t2JshTdw3NCpVGcMB3Hf-UBt_n02-9RtG1rDAyBgNBxW6iWTJG__zKvD9OnaQUNZyPBzE-hTFg11elT7NUSQnzjSDwVl9

The next item that Mukar has on sale is a bucket of very powerful acid, extracted from the large serpent from the spooky pumpkin realm. Bidding on this item starts at 150 minas.

kS6cul6ujIY8QXu8HJ4EXn69F9_wz8bUHKSgiwWSmsgNq1bRCfkwYuj8PpfF38TV71sCN2Dkhu2lIz-i2plMrl3xt5RUDcbNgpbKctiihMG4r-xa97AiBPqYZ40k_U5mxzt3IQ6g

The next item that Mukar has on sale is a pair of sturdy walking boots that you can use to traverse the realm easily. Bidding on this item starts at 50 minas.

rB13m-c9VKSO3XuOk8xBOFxZLU0FQX-DU8RdV8SiTAK_YGHzw9zA3GkVOJDR3ay2cBlLEevToGgt5Ff46NCEHQjCS29IvyyDIIas7zJ44G70-DZ_aHSoFS1jZr_32khjxHQFcRe-

The next item that Mukar has on sale is a shield of Leyd. Created by a shaman. This shield will increase your strength whilst holding it. Bidding on this item starts at 200 minas.

ooUTUmKlCXwo0VgOWBV6XfrhjgmxV80LlB-dXVQ8m1IMZpYtB8VgSaOibcxQVvP36DNJspvHMBYLzkAXxqu6l-W2__x1tTFemPkMjjXihFWNFzpCGRtcWHInukGXqmS526gVWWxl

The next item that Mukar has on sale is a magical cake. This cake is quite the treat and rarity as it rejuvenates itself and replicates itself when a slice is taken. It also varies in flavour with each bite!  Bidding on this item starts at 400 minas.

mM07Z9aRwemju8b0lQDzhNwJUGV1REMWGFE_S8UQPYpjcyNndEUbta2oFBRs_YvKjOx6yioSAYquXf4yadywuA-FspeSKhDRM6DXq5dPVzWJ6u1DezNhKmtdnSFx8oj01qquWL-q

The next item that Mukar has on sale is a pair of shiny boots for the most fashionable of people. Bidding starts at 100 minas.

D-dZwyg1A_P__lMHbWtxhB-ZhcuIBo1WEX9Qr0e5s1En0U9zxuQO_Hrgu6tn7LiQ6deFMY9GgTrel460qkmefno_C_wN4y0pq2-Tdc8MnQLb4Ioip9gYMwzz1FPMOhjIxFF_o-dj

The next item that Mukar has on sale is a rare rock taken from a cultists den. Bidding starts at 75 minas.

smh2pNgmjDKZFheOtQQ7hO3INp9lPCLyYodGsDnl7AFRUZIJck5xG0Bb1jGCUV4W_RXP1aYS3p8YSNeDtwkNXlTYBISCmcL04BS5npKKdPiMSjz1W1ObGnv5AjaNcA0FUAb3qOYQ

The next item that Mukar has on sale is a very rare and magical seashell from the ocean's bed. Bidding on this item starts at 125 minas.

XqvXLb853leILe4FqKJUWlz5rJZOfjpIxwnSLo1YVlZdZryexSLO7rr6bo7c3f4wVDKqWdg0I-lqJgf8aQxtiAwdTl-GbczATnHIRaa7JIaa30U1SxURbsNr-04SaBOxqpNy56Lh

The next item that Mukar has on sale is brawm pipe. Bidding on this item will start at 50 minas.

PVj6wgIDeyXDWcQ-CdlfzoSGNf6xPN77TdWx2ZId17hhkD2_gNRO2JbZTcZkkKnZbOUlmeqZTEVgNaFTtu82EmWEpMs1ZWTyXbPPaxwSdcKzitrO0_BabOq36eixNYCp_nJO_Xze

The next item that Mukar has on sale is orcish brownies! Bidding on this item will start at 75 minas.

iN2PJkk2SpaFuRHK_FO8yK-RXumRxeSOl4raCkCupwXd5mlMD1Y-nhWCL5FnMgUc62h_JkT8CrGsLa8DPm8EKIYDLApRH2dAxrb9aXko8c4s4_h6fWyW9B8AQ7rFDYUuNraQqspt

The next item that Mukar has on sale is a very strong spiders plate.  Extracted from the corpse of a very large and venomous spider. Bidding on this item starts at 200 minas.

OItx1NREGGLlXlTWcTBvfRwmn17hWWut0tOY1IMznpkEMuuhahVhf0xUOWCZ-qdn6BS8tYbB3iil8_ew2QxS1a4HtbZo9qqtTpK2ZBg7KKJ-9_SNn3P56uspzTpWglRSiUwPAPQR

SOLD

The next item that Mukar has on sale is a golden sword that Mukar himself pulled from the dock during the Felsen festival. It slays undead rather easily. Bidding on this item will start at 600 minas.

kuYns-sKo8ZF5bs0-sD7HhizjKLg6qdhni4-vTugd5rjTnINh134h2A2U_uLk6ZRz3cmjdXtsEO3Kt88dxrl1HhCVAVraBux4HqWRlNWN3FSrlI20SuzBnWOYR5jVNoP3vh_wr7w

Bidding on any of these items will end in three elven days. The items you can buy straight up are first come first served so hurry before they are all sold out. For the bidding items, you must at least increase the bid by 10 minas.

"Start the bid on the cake and Linguani" said an old white haired dwarf, covered in priceless gems and gold, smoking from his pipe as he lent idly against a nearby post, watching for further bids to counter.

Mafraedon chuckles,  "Start dah bid on dah pipe an wierd stone shite." ((Brawm Pipe and Blood stone))

((I question the linguani sword. Since in the Axolotyn lore it states clearly that they can't smith.. I'd know since I wrote it.)) 

3 minutes ago, TheDarkIsEternal said:

((I question the linguani sword. Since in the Axolotyn lore it states clearly that they can't smith.. I'd know since I wrote it.)) 

((KBR made this sword, I believe it was for his dungeon event. I'd ask him about it I was just given it and have no use for it. Unfortunatly he didn't sign it.))

((Also btw I thought this was necessary))

Image result for Khajiit has wares if you have coin meme

A man wearing a blue cloak would raise his hand, starting the bid on the Spider plate.

((Also, How big is the plate itself?))

19 minutes ago, The Beast mod Orodreth said:

A man wearing a blue cloak would raise his hand, starting the bid on the Spider plate.

((Also, How big is the plate itself?))

((It will fit on the center of a shield, won't cover it all but big enough to put it in the center and make use out of it.))

Just now, A Moongazer said:

((It will fit on the center of a shield, won't cover it all but big enough to put it in the center and make use out of it.))

((what sort of shield?

2 minutes ago, The Beast mod Orodreth said:

((what sort of shield?

((A basic standard rounded shield,  but could be put onto any it would just be a matter of which shield size suits it the best.))

8 hours ago, A Moongazer said:

The next item that Mukar has on sale is orcish brownies! Bidding on this item will start at 75 minas.

iN2PJkk2SpaFuRHK_FO8yK-RXumRxeSOl4raCkCupwXd5mlMD1Y-nhWCL5FnMgUc62h_JkT8CrGsLa8DPm8EKIYDLApRH2dAxrb9aXko8c4s4_h6fWyW9B8AQ7rFDYUuNraQqspt

"No" says Eath'Lur "You got this for free, you're not selling it."

On 4/11/2017 at 1:00 PM, SeaDaedra said:

Mafraedon chuckles,  "Start dah bid on dah pipe an wierd stone shite." ((Brawm Pipe and Blood stone))

Mukar responds! 
"Renn has already started the bid on the blood stone, you have to big higher."

The Spider plate has been sold!