Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Final

Awaken My Hate

32 posts in this topic

~| The Far Glade |~

3DMeI0z.png

Then what is the answer? Not to be deluded by dreams.
To keep one’s own integrity, be merciful and uncorrupted
and not wish for evil; and not be duped
By dreams of universal justice or happiness. These dreams will
not be fulfilled.
To know this, and know that however ugly the parts appear
the whole remains beautiful. A severed hand
Is an ugly thing and man dissevered from the earth and stars
and his history, for contemplation or in fact,
Often appears atrociously ugly. Integrity is wholeness,
the greatest beauty is
Organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things, the divine beauty
of the universe. Love that, not man
Apart from that, or else you will share man’s pitiful confusions,
or drown in despair when his days darken.

We lose faith in those who change their opinion, because when someone has found what is right, they will never change again. The moment someone admits they are wrong, they admit that anything they have ever done may be wrong. We lose confidence in them. Our ideal model is not human, because that model will never err, and to err is to be human.

An ash tree blows in the breeze, watcher for a dying land. Oren has crumbled. Rotting petty-kingdoms fight incessantly. If balance is to be restored, the nations of Axios must be made to destroy one-another, and this is no simple task. 

It will take years, certainly. Lands, probably. 

I have been to every corner of Axios. I have seen its valleys, its mountains, and its forests. I have seen them trampled by the incessant works of men, and corrupted by dark forces. 

Sometimes, I would like to give up my mission. To surrender the descendants to harsh and swift judgement by the Aspects. To watch the cities sunder themselves as the beasts descend upon them, as their soldiers are eaten by bears and wolves, as their towers are washed away by rivers. To smell the smolder of burning legacies. To become one with nature. 

My resolve is, however, endless. Buoyed by so many who demand balance. I will sooner die than surrender. 

I have buried a few pieces of my mind throughout this place. Perhaps it will enlighten some who have remained ignorant. Lead them to righteousness.

What do you think? 

March Ash is a strange figure. Loved by few, and hated by most. All that we know is that March Ash, or their servants, have been travelling throughout Axios, and leaving behind relics. In Tahn, Ceru, and Asul, you can now find these druidic trinkets scattered about the land. Most are far from the cities, but a few are close by. Spend some time exploring, and perhaps you can find a relic yourself. If you are very lucky, you might find clues that will help you in the wars to come, or stories that will give you an insight few possess. 

There are thirty-six chests, all on some sort of land-mass, and all of which have been marked with the sigil of the ash-tree. The Sigil simply denotes that the chest is nearby. Perhaps clues were left behind...

Good luck. 

reserved

All of those whom have obtained either an ember of the glade, or a token of the glade feel a longing to go search for these sigils. The unique gemstones would pulsate, calling out to their holders.

"Acquire the relics and you will be rewarded."

@ForsakenWarrior@Jaeden@DropKoala@Cave_Creature@Leric (Td)@Aelsioln@SuperDuckyGamer@Crazed@ventus2@Fuffy@TheElvenMage@Rella101@Sorairo@Space@Aesopian@Asimulum@Killmatronix@Shroud

(I know I missed a lot of people who I gave out gems to.)

DZUAzVt.png

(( how many are left or would it be spoiling or lore breaking to tell it ?))

1 hour ago, Roberik said:

(( how many are left or would it be spoiling or lore breaking to tell it ?))

((I'll post weekly updates on if all the relics have been found or not.))

((I have one but I do have a feeling it'll take a rather long time for all the artefact's to be taken due to how small they are goinf from experience about my one))

(Oh.)

Tajo would pull his Token from his man purse, he would frown as it pulsed and head out for his favorite tree.

((Would it be meta if we started searching for them but we didn't have a gem given to us by you?))

1 hour ago, PoochieMoo said:

((Would it be meta if we started searching for them but we didn't have a gem given to us by you?))

((Nah. It isn't meta. It's public knowledge that these items were hidden about. The second post is significant for other, semi-unrelated reasons.))

how bad would things be if the person is unable to find it... 

4/14/2017

Untouched means that the relics are still there.

Ceru 1: 25 Books Remaining

Ceru 2: 20 Books Remaining

Ceru 3: 24 Books

Ceru 4: 24 Books

Ceru 5: 24 Books

Ceru 6: 0???

Ceru 7: 25 Books

Ceru 8: UNTOUCHED

Ceru 9: i fucked up somewhere

--------------------------

Asul 1: 21 Books

Asul 2: UNTOUCHED

Asul 3: 24 Books

Asul 4: 25 Books

Asul 5: UNTOUCHED

Asul 6: UNTOUCHED

Asul 7: 27 Books

Asul 8: 23 Books

Asul 9: 18 Books

-------------------------

Tahn 1: 18 Books

Tahn 2: UNTOUCHED

Tahn 3: UNTOUCHED

Tahn 4: 23 Books

Tahn 5: 0????

Tahn 6: 22 Books

Tahn 7: UNTOUCHED

Tahn 8: 24 Books

Tahn 9: 23 Books

Tahn 10: 20 Books

Tahn 11: UNTOUCHED

Tahn 12: 25 Books

I'm 200% certain I fucked up on the Tahn list too.

Smh final, just as I'm on vacation. Disgusting.

Love these scavenger events, would like to see more of them in the future. Only found 4 on Tahn so far, and only one of them was untouched.