Onwards [Sci-Fi Nation FRP - RP]

Z3r05t4r

THE HOLY KINGDOM OF EADN
مملكة عدن

rbcw__Az6icmxfkRQG7nX8siGJnBEknp8_utS651FqiL5wqTDUVNDDRF5znGXIFZkLluOdNhYKRgCYuCoePmeFTnCwv3OI-bkDhS89dRVCI-z-JX1ZTWiihUl1SxPc_0nuT3kyrh

AP Available Per Turn: 11
Population: 275,000 Eadni

Shipyard: Level 5 (0/40 to SL 6)

Colonies: Eadni City, Eadn [Ibrahim System]- Aljadid Riyadh, Hussein [Al’Noor System] - Aljadid Baghdad, Idris [Al’Noor System]

FLEET

EADNI YEAR 29
Trade Partners:

The Human Cooperative [8 Nations], The Karass Dominion

With the growing unrest in the Southern galaxy, the Sultan and the High Court deem it wise for the Holy Kingdom to establish a network of alliances that makes them more than capable of defending themselves should one of the massive alien nations attempt to strike out at them. As such, under the guidance of the Sultan and leadership of the Eadni diplomatic corps, the Human Commonwealth was established in Eadni Year 28.

Diplomatic Actions
No diplomatic actions are taken.

Actions
[5 AP] The IEN Autif, an Ibrahim Class Support Carrier, is set to be completed by the end of the year.

[4 AP] The first stage of research begins on upgrading the capabilities of all Eadni cloning facilities. The hope is to increase the number of people produced by the Holy Kingdom per year by roughly 25%, from 2,000 to 2,500 per factory [Goal: Passive gain of 2.5k per AP instead of 2k].

[2 AP] A highly discrete project begins under the direction of the Ministry of Science. It is not to be shared with anybody, and work takes place entirely on the Holy Planet of Eadn to ensure the utmost secrecy.

[0 AP] A colony is established in the Eastern Sector adjacent to the home systems, the Earth-like world is scanned intensely as the first group of settlers arrive on the planet. Though something is off, and they cannot quite figure it out, the colonization goes as planned. However, only a few hundred  people are sent rather than a massive wave to ensure habitability.

Edited by _pok_

United Colonial Initiative

oKfKOIx69YXj_kOobMRUzmoO0VmQYDRAI_fGJy0WnKoMqOlpVqnmrrYTFx1tiC5Yeiprjk-46FtyXlvsOMgvUw3ojgE9jCcFzAM2SUNqorUaw018EUZDab7UHly2wgIJWtMJq1vZ

General Activity:

The formation of the alliance was a surprise to the citizens of the initiative, the troops on tour didn’t even hear of the news until a week after. The arrival of alliance forces into Ganvius space a month later was a welcome relief to the captain of the UCI fleet. The captain’s mind was put at ease upon seeing more friendly human faces as he greeted them aboard his destroyer. A meeting was to be quickly held by the captain in order to bring his newfound allies up to speed on the state of the war and their possible orders. The captain’s mind was at ease seeing more friendly human faces in his meeting room. While the meeting was held nearby the Ganvian high command station, combat still raged on the frontlines and the men were eager to get a taste of battle again. After the meeting was adjourned the captain went on a tour of the many new human vessels eager to see what his companions have brought to the table. He hoped the Ganvians would be eager at the modest size of human vessels now parked outside their massive station. tNqck4jEIKurMa0ZqfEztwF5gDmaFyIKpkRLP8SJfdgcqsiyV8NwPIJYZX975awwGX_6gXwAYo2R8A5CyNqnzx-b9GfgQ1cWlfG7SRpb1KAmAT8EvSXqTo9mxfY-_7oSykeVXzcU

Back home the completion of their shipyard meant construction could once again commence on their vessels. After the plans were drawn up for the very first support carrier it entered the slipway for construction. It was their first vessel to hold strike-craft and provide force projection on its own. A colony ship was set to be finished by the time the support carrier was. It was an impressive display of industry and was made sure to be protected by a small detachment of frigates and marines. Wealth was on the rise as trade prospered under the new Human cooperative trade. Se-NpI7Z_E1BU1KkG28vVCDWDZGT_3gJBhuHcbT3Ko-tQXpmaPejCQ8mhyj0O1tXgQ8K6OZ3HY2XeU1pzOH6_H0cyp2WbvpvBXH6uO0LKW7btiC5m5cVf-ZlLj1jm2a8yfiwnyqk

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Military:

Army:

12,500 Soldiers

Marines:

2,650 Soldiers

1,000 in Powered Combat Armor

Navy:

3,500 Crewman

Fleet Capacity:

8x Nelson Frigates

-UCI Edgehill

-UCI Hastings

-UCI Naseby

-UCI Marston

-UCI Leake

-UCI Fairborne

-UCI Feldhawk

-UCI Sneeringer

2x Halsey Destroyer

- UCI Fulford

- UCI Sunburn

4x Dewey Corvettes

-UCI Standard

-UCI Bannockburn

-UCI Falkirk

-UCI Celtic

100x Aircraft

100x A-50 Superiority Fighters

Civilian Craft

1x Freighter

Population: 257,500 Humans

Feldspar - [SL3]

Aldeban - [SL0]

Actions:

Production of a support carrier christened the Vixen begins, it will be the first carrier within the fleet. (5 AP)

Construction of a Colony ship begins and finishes in due time with the Support carrier and scanning of the surrounding systems is done. (4 AP)

The singular prototype of the combat suit is sent to the UCF for their research. (0 AP)

All ships and soldiers are equipped with the upgraded LAS II program to improve efficiency in the field. (0 AP)

Total AP: 9

Technology:

Anti-Gravity (5 AP)

Gauss Cannons

Gauss Handheld Weaponry (UCF)

Double Layer shields

Regular Kevlar Armor

Warp Drives

Itoron-Steel Hull Armor

Quantum Comms

Laser Mining

LAS VI (Variant II) Program (Improved PDC and Troop 15%)

Itoron Power Armor (1000 Produced)

Captured Kalronian Phasic Weapons

Allies and Trade:

U.C.F: Alliance and Trade

Hephaestus Industries: Trade

Malta: Trade

Free Human Technocracy: Trade

Ganvius: Trade

Eadni: Trade

Fleet Registry:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JbTDaU1hqzr1zn6bRGNWR0o_6wHrAtkLzg8zTemjBIs/edit?usp=sharing

The Han Dominion

Autumn, HSC 5

ugql1P-mmOtN2end-Lt1VxwUEp9qWcalUiaxJoIed_H10TbGFK9mWj-ZBWai8vRxv8Xz6bbJ4rf7_8Zrhg9ySehom97Z05bHDQHUgBr89PDkXvKY2mO_ELxlIdkC4wkwuwhCxvMJ

The great battleship hung above a scarred planet, but for now its guns were silent. The inexorable advance of the Ka’cezh war fleet had been halted here, if only for a moment, while the last of the corrupted strongholds on the surface were wiped out and more supplies were brought to the front lines. Peace had settled over this system, for a time.

Dai Hanying kept her arms wrapped around Jie’s waist, holding on tightly even as he told her it was time to go. Corruptor fleet approaching or not, she had left Yuguo with him, and it was hard to leave. Finally though, he pushed her away, knelt, and clasped her little shoulder in his hand.

“I’ll miss you,” he said. “But it’s dangerous out here. I’m not going to risk your life for my duty. I’m coming back, I promise.”

Jie’s thoughts washed over Hanying, and they held sincerity. She sniffed, and forced a smile to her face. Jie was the closest thing she had to a father: the Jinyiwei had taken her from her uncle’s care when she was five, after they learned that she had been speaking to the moon. Of course, that moon would turn out to be the closest thing she had to a mother.

The voice of Commander Gat’karon interrupted from Jie’s communications badge, bringing news of new fleet orders, and the middle-aged Han once more stood up as duty called. “Keep her safe for me,” he said, looking past Hanying.

“Of course, young one,” came the reply.  “I have so far.” Another hand now came to rest on her shoulder, this one female, and instantly Hanying’s anxiety melted away. She looked up to her side, into the caring, galaxy-like eyes of Chaal the Saryn.

hDgScMG.jpg

Chaal smiled softly down at her, and together the two stepped into the airlock they had been standing beside, and into the docked passenger ship. From the other side, Jie waved a final time before departing, and the doors slid shut.

The new ship was immaculate and comfortable, with furniture and musical instruments spread tastefully across wide chambers. Hanying hurried to the nearest window, though, and watched as the Ly’rezh Bant fell away, and the fleet disappeared into the distance. Chaal in turn watched her, sitting on the window seat a few feet away.

“You mustn’t worry, little one. He’s on a large ship.” Hanying nodded, and pulled herself over to the Firstborn, curling up against her, still looking out the window. The ship entered warp, and immediately, the system that had surrounded them vanished, replaced by the streaks of star after star passing by.

Chaal sighed, and ran her fingers through Hanying’s hair. “You don’t have to go home, not just yet. You left Yuguo to see the galaxy, after all. There’s still such a lot of it to see. Would you like to?” The Saryn’s Chinese was perfect, though gently accented.

A soft smile came over Hanying’s face, as she wiped a tear from her eye with a single finger. She held it up in front of herself, and slowly the drop of water detached itself and levitated between her and the window. If she looked closely, she could see herself reflected in it, along with the beautiful woman behind her.

“I would,” she finally said, settling down to watch the stars pass by.

----------

Hanying soon perks up as she and Chaal the Saryn journey south to Proteum Davun. It’s an area she’s been to before, but it’s no less exciting. She spends her time there reading, exploring her psionic abilities and making friends amongst the Protorians.

Meanwhile, Jie is freed to do his duty, and the Ly’rezh Bant is in the thick of battle after battle as the crusade grinds onward. The tide of Corruptors seems endless, and at times tactical retreats are necessary, but his resolve and that of his men never falters. Ships are lost around him, damage is taken, Ka’cezh die, but the fleet presses forward, purging the scourge from each planet they find. War becomes all the Captain knows as he sails deeper and deeper into the dark heart of Corruptor space…

y49E5_3KkagY7jhijxvW02kjItM0Sg2qRQMb8k8XngqRRHA5dOh1XclCVEypcdFNHBksDbw1izEsOtj7vHmk5WISILd9XhYyjn9zVm06PH5_05t_mWB6NlVeCwp3x_XO7QkGvOdl

The frigate Beijing returns to the Dominion, and immediately receives a new mission. Since its departure the population of Xin Xi’an has spiked dramatically, and the Daos believe it is time to extend the Dominion’s rule to another sector. A colony ark is already under construction, but it needs a destination. The frigate is sent south, to scout the area. Its directive to search for anything that could be of use to the Han, whether it be as simple as a habitable planet or as rare as newly discovered resources or life.

Further construction takes place around Yuguo as government attention briefly turns away from research projects. More work is put into expanding the Dominion’s shipyard on the ice moon Lenguo, and it is expanded with a second wing as well: one which holds a quantum anchor. Beacons are installed on all Dominion ships as the newly-acquired technology comes online.

vjbZ-hPtsjRQoq14pgiyadgGMXnAbGSm3Fa9Q9nrsiTTXg3a2WRfslV19xJMiEoDRzgn0Xo1i-i9q46KBdzHH0JAFTpLIHRApZiCZxx5ruLWpJqdhT9SGD-M7I4PWINHuA6v-QnC

Furthermore, the Dominion establishes its first foreign embassy, on the other side of the galaxy. Purchasing a massive piece of land in the middle district of the city of GTC-P, the Han government wishes to establish a foothold with which to conduct its affairs in the northern galaxy.

UEGRTx7VMCx3tNJArw5mKP3ii0NphhCQtk37tHileIreQlK2tlhEzgXNSlAvbfUJyKdMNeiwwNiViA5UOzosGeHPnUC5zM2s76OYEJAoigIQ76wmbwiRSflhlzmgxrhGIO8r8CHZ

In addition to its main buildings, the complex includes vast gardens, complete with great artificial ponds and groomed forests of bamboo. Each aspect of its construction is tailored to classical Han aesthetics.

yfxKimWHjE_uZuMQROp_WBf9HY1OASluF8ZOG0ZglT_FmREjJVeBJv7kLI9g3bR-u5MuYGWY9aNOukHSJW__8EewoGa7vhU5k_lAeQKsKS8qIlVLbQDtD3Bcj542YOpHhxp8yhko

KOpqqbToikOQCOho453C66S7PhuVpCX8lSx94tMfbPMrwlT2PTs73QRb_c4X2ZVoJUDfnSrVewZSgtv7CpBe_qgbzMHEzW7F0iu9udvx5QHq-EBhUuodaDts-Bd7PFZvz5PQat0A

But the walled Han embassy is more than that: it is a museum, an advertisement of the Dominion’s glory. The section accessible to visitors displays a wide array of Chinese artifacts, brought here from the more extensive collection on Yuguo. In a galaxy dominated by Europeans, the Han embassy here is a reminder that there is one great power from the east which survived.

Jec5UWhuxoAkicOD_lMuoBPYoALvNzQq1hcuHFsblQa33qmw9_kXe4ChbCS_GXbHV-596UqEqvERGENo6Rj85-FtE-csuRVukZsGbZE9rA7m_XGLJvLH4fUOwhC_pm1MkmRyLyAE

As trade between the port city of Huizhou and the GTC begins to increase, a certain corporation by the name of Hephorstus sees an opportunity. For years they have been selling cheap knockoff appliances, constructed to look almost exactly like those of Hephaestus to alien eyes. But the trade network that extended from Huizhou could only reach parts of the southern galaxy, and certainly didn’t reach as far as the north. Only the GTC was developing that kind of market penetration, and so that was where the faulty microwaves would go.

As soon as the treaty is signed with the distant Wairen, tons upon tons of Hephorstus products begin to move north, to be sold to the trade federation and then distributed as they see fit.

----------

Summary

Constructing colony ship [4 AP]

Constructing quantum anchor station [2 AP]

Construction on shipyard [3 AP]

Scouting southern sector for habitable planets or anything else of interest [0 AP]

Selling cheap knockoff Hephorstus™ products to the GTC, to be sold to the northern galaxy using Hephaestus’ PR. [0 AP]

Han Stats Link:

Edited by Zanderaw

Andorra

599deccbd04a8_AndorranFlag.png.82c7cbfedd216fca320e20e96814ca85.png

Andorra la Nueva: Princes' Office

"WHAT!? José, how come you never told me this before?"

"I thought everyone knew, it's something I learned in grade school, Pablo."

"But why didn't you point it out before when I announced it to our entire population THIRTY years ago? Why haven't you mentioned it at all since then?! I have been leading the country under false information for decades." The tall middle-aged man sat down in his large chair and leaned back, covering his face with his hands.

"Umm? I came in a little late to the conversation, I assume? What is the matter with Prince Pablo?" A small-bodied European woman with large glasses and a clipboard in her hands inquired as she walked into the room.

"He thought Alpha Centauri was another galaxy." José folded his arms and shook his head, somewhat reminiscent of a disappointed older brother.

"Oh, well that's silly, I'm pretty sure it's the star nearest to where earth used to be, and in the Milky Way of course."

Pablo groaned, "Well, I'm sorry, but not everyone excelled in astrology class. I mean I'm a politi-"

"Astronomy class. Astrology has to do with constellations and superstitious beliefs surrounding them. Astronomy has more to do with the physical aspect of stars and galaxies."

"I should fire you Isabella, you just have to criticize every little thing I say." He complained, knowing he couldn't really fire her as she was voted in by the people to be the Lead Advisor.

"Don't be whiny. Anyways, we need to get down to business, poking fun at Pablo's education can wait."

"Yes, and maybe let's never return to it." He sat up straight and folded his hands out on his desk in front of him. "Okay, we do need to come up with a new plan of action now. I had previously been working with the idea that we would never see other people other than Andorrans again, so I thought we had more time to expand and develop. But if our fellow space-travelers are within our galaxy, and probably have access to warping technology like us, then we could be seeing them again in the near future."

"Perhaps we should use the newly developed quantum communicators to send a message to the Alpha Centauri system and let them know of our whereabouts."

"Hold on. I would normally agree with that course of action, but as you remember on earth we were incredibly small. The world had no respect for us, and now we have the opportunity to grow on our own to the grandeur of nations like those most powerful back on earth. But if we communicate with them, they will no doubt send support to us, and ruin the potential glory of becoming a strong nation on our own. I say that we make no contact until we have such a nation built that would take their breath away."

"You know, I agree with you Isabella. I don't want our people to be pushed to the side as another minor faction anymore, being thought of as children by the stronger countries. I want to make such an impression on the other peoples, that the name of Andorra will not be forgotten or neglected. While we're at it, let's try to find a way to hide ourselves until we wish to reveal our mighty country," he paused, thinking to himself for a moment, "How would we do that though?"

The room was silently in thought until Prince José spoke up, "Maybe our scientists could design a dome that we could put over our city and shipyards, but the outer plates might have some sort of special camouflage to make it appear exactly like normal, unaltered terrain to outside viewers."

"Brilliant!" She began writing a note on her clipboard.

"Now, before we get carried away with these isolationist thoughts, I'd like to point out that it really isn't a good idea to avoid any relations with other groups as it will set us back in trade."

"Fine, we can have trade relations if absolutely necessary, but we're not taking any other help. Until then we're sticking with the camo-dome idea." She glanced at her clipboard and remembered what she wanted to mention when she came in, "Oh, I should inform you two that the interior remodeling of our freighter is done. Not a big thing, but I figured you'd want to know that it is ready to be used again."

"It is good to know, we have been in some need for more raw materials recently, and it probably would be good to have some spare for the dome once the blueprints for it are complete."

"Yes, maybe send the freighter to P-2 with some workers and see if there are any significant amounts of minerals there. And before you ask, I think that we should try and mine on the barren inner planets rather than Benevoléncia because then we don't have to ruin the beautiful terrain here with mining operations, and it's not like we're ruining anything over there."

"Fair enough. Well now that we're finished, we should probably have the secretary get the word out about our plans."

"I have an advisory council meeting I have to go to, so I'll let her know on my way out. Now stay out of trouble you two." She hastily opened the door and left to get her chores done.

José walked up to Pablo and said to him quietly, "You may have already gotten over it, but the fact that nobody brought up your astronomical mistake until now shows how much respect everyone has for you."

Pablo exhaled softly and said, "Yeah, let's just hope I don't lose that respect."

Summary

AP Usage

Scientists begin looking into camouflage plating that could be used to hide buildings from outside view (3AP). A small exploration team would be sent in the colonial freighter to the next planet inside the Gloría system, P-2, to look for valuable mineral deposits (1AP).

Population

Andorra La Nueva (Capital): 185,000 Humans

Military

Standard Soldiers: 1,500 Humans

Spacecraft Crew Members: 500 Humans

Spacecraft

1 Destroyer

2 Frigates

1 Freighter

Original Colony Ship, the S.S. Santa Maria

Technology

Quantum Communicators

Warp Technology

Shipyard Level 2

Solar System

https://imgur.com/a/GbPyQ

Edited by OKUDKREESH
Forgot something in the summary

qs0WOrn.png

Take Your Bets on the Aurora Lotto Today!!

Hades' business big-whigs look on with rapt pleasure as the Corporation entered the second phase of Auroran unification talks. Clearly Hephaestus was the obvious choice, but some naysayers in other parts of Hephaestus-space believed the opposite was true. There was so much argument and disagreement on the subject that the enterprising employees could think of only one thing to do--gamble on the outcome. Bets were taken all over Hades, Grand Ares, Adonis, and Aphrodite. The "Aurora Lotto" was declared and sponsored by big subsidiaries, hoping to gain PR from supporting one outcome or the other. Alien visitors were also encouraged to "take a jab" at the Aurora Lotto and reap the rewards of the possible payout. As the bets increased, so did the suspense. Who could win...?

On the newly-colonised planet of Adonis, the scientists were relieved to discover that the rabbit-things were herbivores. Though they were ridiculed for weeks by their less paranoid neighbours and friends, they took time out from their embarrassment to see about domesticating the little creatures for export. Their friendly demeanour, affectionate instincts, and calming presence made them easy choices for pets. They chose to invest in a breeding program in order to study their physiology and biological needs. With luck, maybe they tasted good too!

The ship-watchers association drooled as the post-post-post-post-post-modern, demi-cubist frigates sat above Hades' shipyards. After adequate drilling of the crews later in the year, they would be sent off to do their part in support of the Ka'cezh Empire's crusade. Not many on Hades had forgotten the Corruptor Incursion of 2125, and the decision was met with widespread support in tandem with fear and excitement from the Corporate Navy crewmen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Down the grey, spacious corridors of the Hephaestus Central Administration building ran a very excited eleven-year-old boy. Little Johnny Penrith's birthday had finally arrived. He always got plenty of gifts for a boy his age. From the simplest plastic wonder-toy to fully-functional combat droids, Johnny got just about anything he could want on his favourite day; at least until Christmas came around. Every year though, his dad told him that he could get one more gift if he asked for the right thing. This had always puzzled the boy, as he never understood why 'one more gift' was so significant. He loved his dad, though, so he always made an attempt to guess correctly.

He made a sharp turn, and nearly slipped on the mirror-like steel floor. His mum had told him not to run along the hallways, but he wouldn't listen. Once he was the boss, he'd run down every single hallway in the tower. Maybe he'd ride on one of the massive vacuums that cleaned and polished the building? That'd be pretty sweet.

As he tore down the hallway, a gilded, blue and white elevator slowly slid open. Dad's office was right at the top of the monolithic structure, but just about every floor had an elevator to it now. Steven hated having to switch when he was making his way up, and this way he could drop in on some of his employees. The personal touch was very important, as he always said. Panting heavily, he slid across the mirror floors for a good three metres and stopped right inside the elevator. Nice. He jumped and neatly smacked the highest number on the controls and felt his body shoot hundreds of metres upwards. Thank God for artificial gravity keeping the G-forces low. With a pleasant melodic 'ping,' the doors slid open, and the opulent office of CEO Steven Penrith was laid to bear.

The office had all sorts of relics from Old Earth. Firearms, suits of armour, and busts of ancient people Johnny didn't particularly care about, were strewn all throughout the cavernous room. An animal-skin rug lay next to a lit fireplace, and outmoded information repositories (books) lined the wall around it. It was like stepping into another world, though little Johnny didn't know why people wanted animal skins (Or what animal it was). Maybe Phillip knew?

Phillip Narau, Milly Price, Jason Woolard, and Steven himself were all sitting at the great, mahogany desk and thumbing through papers. Steven looked immensely bored as Phillip slowly ran through numbers and figures. Jason Woolard on the other hand was clearly asleep, while Milly was fiddling with a laser-rifle. As he saw Johnny enter the room, Steven's face brightened up immediately.

"... and that is why, Mr Penrith, betting ten percent of your shares on the Auroran lotto would not be a sound financial decision despite it being, in your words, 'a sure bloody thing.'"

"Well if it isn't my big, birthday boy! Get over here and give your old man a hug, kiddo!" Steven practically roared his greeting, waking Jason abruptly and making Milly shoot off several laser-bursts in surprise.

Johnny ran over to his father as Steven slowly pulled himself out of his chair with a grunt. After a quick hug and ruffle of his hair, Steven sat himself back down while little Johnny hopped on to the chair's leather arm.

"So what are you here for, kiddo? Bored with your combat droids already? I thought you wanted to re-enact the Red Prince's battle for Tassarea!"

Johnny shrugged his shoulders. "I wanted to do my 'birthday guess' for this year. Besides, my new droids got melted by my other droids. There are a lot of smelly melted droids in my room, and a small fire. I think I should have told someone about that last thing..."

Steven waved the comment away with a laugh. "Ah, that's what the cleaners are for! Tell your mum after you leave, hey? She'll sort it out with the help." After a short cough, Steven leaned back in his chair, and glanced around at his colleagues. "So, young man. What would you like for this year, hm?"

Johnny thought very hard, and considered all the things that could be the 'correct' answer to his dad's annual question. He always wanted his own planet, but he'd get them one day when he was boss. He sort-of wanted to drive a Eurus missile vehicle, but they were all on Tassarea.

"I want..." he began, "... a spaceship! A big one!" The adults in the room chortled to themselves (aside from Phillip) and shook their heads. Steven gave an apologetic smile.

"Sorry mate, no can do."

At this, Johnny was frustrated. He got everything he wanted whenever he wanted. He was going to be the boss! Why couldn't he be done with this dumb game and get the secret thing? "Why not, though?!" He demanded.

Steven's face barely moved, despite his son's bratty question. "What do I get out of that deal, son?"

This answer surprised little Johnny. He expected a lecture, at least. Steven saw his son's confusion, and placed his hand gently on his boy's shoulder.

"I give you gifts because I like you to be happy, and because it's my money to spend. You can demand anything you want from me, but I don't have to give you a damn thing, sonny. Hephaestus isn't about you getting what you want. It's about giving me something in exchange for something you want." Steven ruffled his hair again, and gently pushed Johnny from his perch. "Run along now, matey. Go tell your mum about that fire."

The boy trudged off, thinking intensely on his father's weird words. 

At the back of Johnny's mind, something clicked into place. Something that had always been there, but hadn't really been needed until now.

A ravenous, capitalistic greed.

Johnny swivelled around, and marched back to his father's desk and smacked both his hands on the old, black wood. He glared at his father fiercely, and spoke in a very firm voice. "I want a business, and I want to work for you."

A wide, reptilian smile slowly spread across Steven's wrinkled face. It wasn't unpleasant, or even that unusual. For his dad however, it seemed out of place. It was mimicked by the others gathered around the desk, even beneath the tattoos of Phillip's face. Were these smiles...

...actually real?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Action Points

4AP by default,
4AP from trade,

4AP from being an 8th Crusade Port,

1AP from population,

3AP from sectors,

1AP from industry,

1AP from business.

-Dozens of the Adonis Mountain Rodents (or 'space-bunnies' as they're more colloquially known) are caught and placed in special enclosures. Tests are performed on the poor, unfortunate critters in order to gauge any useful information about them. Their biology, their needs, their adaptability, breeding methods, and taste are all researched thoroughly by the plucky colonists. (-2AP)

-In a joint research project with the Solarin Federation, Hephaestus sends a modest amount of resources and personnel to aid in warp-drive upgrades. (-2AP)

-Six more Themis frigates are put into production. The artists of Hades swoon, and create beautiful artworks of the skyline filled with such vessels. (-12AP)

-The HERMES advertising campaign continues in Aurora. It reiterates the benefits of incorporating with Hephaestus, and continues the "What do you like Hephaestus to do for YOU?" statement. It includes the codes for a local communicator line where HERMES agents stand ready to receive questions/complaints, and collect data. (-2AP)

-The previous batch of Themis frigates perform their first practice manoeuvres. They make attempts at formation fighting, small-scale war-games, patrolling Corporate space, and getting used to the laser-lances and swarmer missiles. If they're going to fight corruptors, they were going to need a bit of time to adjust. (-0AP)

-A request is sent to the nearby Confederation of Xaplonius and the Tassaran Republic. To better serve in the Eight Crusade, they seek to train an 'Admiral' of sorts to command the burgeoning Corporate Fleet. Amanda Phelps, a rising star in the Enforcers, is chosen for this task. (-0AP)

-Rumours circulate around Hades that a recently arrives Grgl has possession of an object of possible value. HERMES agents immediately seek him out in order to offer him an appraisal. (-0AP)

-Hephaestus sends a group of reps over to the GTC in order to negotiate a more direct trade route between the Northern and Southern galaxies with Hephaestus as a main stopping point. Namely they hope to find a safe, consistent route that skims around the borders of the warring Karass Dominion. (-0AP)

Planets: 
-Hades (Capital)
-Grand Ares
-Aphrodite
-Adonis

Population: 310,500 Humans, 45,000 Grgl, 93,750 Tassareans, 17,500 Human-Tassareans, 11,500 Libellans, 12,000 Redons, 8,250 Backhatta, 6,500 Human-Redons, 46,500 Galaron, 750 Redon-Tassareans,  500 Human-Redon-Tassareans

Hephaestus Enforcers: 30,000 troopers, after voluntary sign-ups. Volunteers increased dramatically, due to the frightening events going on in the galaxy.

Corporate Naval Rates: 800 crewmen, 160 Enforcer Marines

Fleet: 
One drive-less colony ship, sitting idle.
One small, Grgl-made freighter.
One big, Tassaran-made freighter.
One standard, Solarin-built assault-frigate

Eight "Themis" class Frigates

Spaceports: Hades, Tier 2

Accumulation List
Industry: 25
Business: 24 (Next turn) 

Technology
-Laser weaponry (40% Higher damage variant)
-Laser Lance (25% lower power usage variant)
-Warp-drive technology (Gifted unto them by the Terran Federation)
-Quantum Communications Technology (Via trade with Terran Federation)
-Xylorite Energy Generators (Via trade with Terran Federation)

-Xylorite energy cells
-Artificial Gravity technology (Via trade with The Remnants) 

-Itoron-Steel alloys
-Mk I Hunter/Mark II Hunter combat bots.
-Tithonus Mk I/Alastor Mk I combat droids.
-Jump-packs (Gift from Utopie)
-Basic Deflectors
-"Project: Lemon"

-Swarmer Missiles
-LAS II
-Quantum Anchor

Trade Agreements
-Solarin Federation,
-Free Human Technocracy
-Kingdom of Eadn
-Silver Knights
-People's Agrarian Republic
-Confederation of Xalponius  

Edited by Catostrophy

rWEe97c.png

The Thulean Republic

It was a day of horror and death for the Thulean people. At the turn of the new year, scanners had detected an alien fleet entering the Hyperborée system. When an attempt was made to hail, this was the reply.

"Human colony. In the name of the Keerim Imperium, prepare for occupation and immediate vassalage. Resistance is futile, lest you wish to end the lives of all of your inhabitants."

The people of Ultima Thule issued a defiant reply as sirens were sounded in Nouvelle Marseille:

"The people of the Republique shall never surrender nor be subjugated by foreign invaders. You will have to tear the flag of Ultima Thule from our dead hands!"

"So be it," they replied, with terse finality.

Everything was eerily silent for a few minutes in the underground city of Nouvelle Marseille, as the Garde Républicaine awaited in their hastily fortified positions and the evacuated citizenry in the deeper sections. The calm before the storm.

Then the Keerim unleashed the full force of their fleet onto Ultima Thule. Broadside after broadside was poured onto the planet, explosions crawling across the surface in a wave of destructive force. The Thuleans feel the tremors steadily grow in intensity, and they soon reached the location of Nouvelle Marseille, causing cave-ins across the city. But then, after two hours of continuous fire, the bombardment ceases. 

And then the next stage of the Keerim's wrath began. The few functional scanners left detected a swarm of dropships flying towards the surface, right above where Nouvelle Marseille lay. As the Keerim soldiers are unloaded and they destroy the remaining sensor and communication arrays, blinding the Thuleans, the two consuls both quickly tour the defenses, hoping to raise morale. The national anthem of the Thulean Republic grows from a hum, to a whisper, to a full chorus of soldiers, politicians, and civilians alike.

They are interrupted by deafening explosions rip through the ceiling of the city, causing daylight and the toxic atmosphere to flood in. The entire population instinctually place gas masks on, but in the confusion and disarray, dozens of huge, heavily armoured mechs drop into the streets. They immediately unleash suppression fire with high-calibre chain guns, and then swarms of Keerim infantry carried by winged jump-packs follow them in, armed with weapons of incredible power and accuracy. The Gardes try to resist for a short while, taking down many of the enemy infantry, but the enemy's technological and numbers advantage mean they are able to overwhelm the Thuleans with relentless force.

The Gardes began a strategic retreat, falling back to defend the civilians who were in the agricultural sections of the city. They take position to defend the tunnels, hoping to use them as choke points to counteract the Keerim's multiple advantages. Trizendrium traps were also prepared should the Keerim break through. However, while the Keerim take losses, even to their heavily armoured mechs, they are able to force their way forward. The explosive traps are set off, sealing the tunnels with fire and debris and killing many more Keerim, but trapping the Thuleans in the deeper section of the capital. At this point, five hours had passed since the invaders arrived.

Thirty minutes passed, while the Thuleans resupplied and fortified. Rudimentary trizendrium rockets were prepared to try and take down the mechs, if they got through. And that they did, again followed by masses of infantry. Over a dozen of the mechs were taken down by the makeshift missiles, but the infantry swiftly take to the air to overwhelm the Thulean positions from above, spraying rounds and grenades into the defenders' ranks. Some even take to melee combat, utilising combat knives with odd energy fields. The fighting lasted for around thirty minutes, until every last Thulean troop surrendered or was killed.

And then the slaughter began.

The Keerim infantry round up the civilians who were hiding behind the troops, and begin killing each and every one of them. Defenseless men, women, elderly and children are all killed at the hands of the faceless murderers by bullet and knife, and some even by strangulation. After four hours of harrowing screams and death, the Keerim simply leave, satisfied they have killed everyone they need to. Within the ten hours from the Keerim beginning their assault, some 165,000 Thuleans died, almost three quarters of the entire population of the Republic, including almost every member of every organ of government. Only around 35,000 on Ultima Thule survived.

The colonists on Prométhée, meanwhile, had noticed the deadening of communications from Ultima Thule and assumed the worst, as had become habit of the Thulean people given their ubiquitously grim story. They sent out distress signals to all the nations in the galaxy, human or otherwise, with the following message:

"Our home planet of Ultima Thule has gone utterly quiet, utterly dark since we detected a great number of foreign vessels entering our system. While uncertain of the fleet's origins, its bearing and size indicated it was from our only neighbour, the Keerim Imperium. We can only assume that the people of our fatherland are no more. The remaining Thulean people ask for shelter among all who would take us, and for condemnation of the wholesale slaughter of a people who sought only to live freely."

The survivors on Ultima Thule had managed to repair a quantum communications array and echo the message, and retrieve all the data from their remaining databanks. The Lithruan Coalition offered to pick up the survivors of Ultima Thule and the colonists on Prométhée and escort them to asylum. 

For months, the Thulean people make the exodus away from their worlds, barely surviving on the ramshackle fleet they journey on. By the time they reach their destination, the people are starving, and collectively collapse into the arms of those who offered sanctuary. Admiral Victor-François de Broglie, head of the Marins Républicaine, makes an offer to the Thuleans for him and his captains to provide stable government until normalisation, which is accepted. Over the course of the next few months, the Thuleans are carried from system to system through a number of nations, until arriving at a planet offered to them by the Grand Alliance, two sectors north of their territory. The planet itself is perfect, with an everlasting summer, lush, wide plains, evergreen forests, and rolling hills. It is named Prima Thule, lest they never forget the homeworld and the people that were taken from them.

309492_15ea4232fb52c9d20b74051622147672_

---

Admiral de Broglie peered out from his room as he got ready at the fledgling city of Espérance, looking on as the Thuleans toiled alongside construction teams from the Lithruan Coalition's member nations. He was wracked with regret and grief over his being away from Ultima Thule while its people were slaughtered, and it was released with a pained sigh. But he steeled himself, for the Thulean people needed him to be strong, now more than ever. De Broglie took one last check to make sure he looked fitting, and then walked out his door.

He made his way to the Chamber of the Council for Military Governance and took his seat well nodding to to his captains. While they all held positions of equal power and responsibility, there was an element of primus inter pares that stuck to de Broglie, given his prior status as their superior officer. Still, the Admiral had no intention of utilising this, for now at least. He cleared his mind of the thought, and struck his gavel against the sound block to begin the session.

"Our population has been reduced to a fraction to its former size. While we retain our technological developments, we have lost our deposits of Trizendrium and much of our industry. We have escaped, we have established a new life, but by no means are we in a good position, messieurs."

"How do you propose we go forth then, Admiral?"

"Our population must grow at a rapid pace if we are to rebuild. There are two ways we can do this: attracting migration, and boosting fertility and population growth. I suggest we pursue both."

And so plans were formulated and commissions put forth. For the former objective, advertisements are put out to all the neighbours, human or alien, for migrating to Prima Thule. This includes the Imperial Republic of Mankind, the Grand Alliance, the Redon Imperium, the Ascardian Principate, the Tjierian Principate, and the Protorian Council. Given that there's a whole planet occupied by only 60,000 people, land is incredibly cheap and employment for all manner of skillsets is guaranteed. 

Research also begins into boosting population growth, and the improvement of the crops produced is seen as the most viable way to do so, similar to the Han's strategy, though obviously the Thuleans had no knowledge of its existence. Botanists, geneticists, and physicians are all assigned to the task of seeking a way to boost crop production and nutrition to the extent that it will have a marked effect on population growth.

research.jpg

Furthermore, in an attempt to improve the economy and build relations with the neighbouring aliens, messages are sent to each of them asking if they would like to enter trade agreements, with the members of the Lithruan Coalition taking priority. 

Preliminary surveys of the 4 neighbouring sectors are undertaken using all 4 ships in the Republican Navy. For now, they do not seek to identify any resource deposits, only to see if there are habitable worlds that potentially have higher life forms.

Summary

Attacked by Keerim, majority of pop killed and forced relocation

Attracting migration from neighbours (see above) [2AP]

Genetic research into improving crops to increase population growth [4AP]

Messaging neighbouring aliens esp. LC Members to ask for trade [0AP]

Preliminary survey of neighbouring systems [0AP]

Edited by hellfiazz

Kingdom of Armathwaite/Silver Knight Corporation

MQrN2Ly2FyjPmj17fUGBmNFVAmaqWxyq5tBDOoXCoXYyOzIAnUTUhCYDNf3GIbYDg-GIBVzBubGh9TJahehLHwyIyMPVsjcOsytDA8DRqXITInho_-PePA6SJmu272_tnvOyNNnY

"Keep Calm, Perform Professionally"

Leaders

Chief Executive Edward Armathwaite

Defense Minister Field Marshal Lyle Morgan

Minister for Innovation/Chief Engineer Shinzo Sato

Minister for Science/Chief Scientist Miranda Keynes

Governor/ChiefExecutive of Gibraltar Stanley Hunt

Chief Inspector of Huizhou Police Station James O'Mally

Colony Stats 

Armathwaite:

Population - 268,000 Humans, 25,500 Tassareans, 6,750 Backhatta, 10,500 Redons, 5,000 Human-Redons, 6,000 Human-Tassareans, 26,000 Galaron, 250 Human-Redon-Tassareans, 500 Redon-Tassareans

Royal Security Forces - 24,100

Royal Navy Active and Reserve Naval Personnel - 5,000

High Skilled Workforce (Science and Engineer Corps, Executives and Administrators) - 29,000

Low Skilled Labour (Farmers, Builders, Factory Workers etc) - 70,000

Shipyard Level: 3

New Gibraltar:

Population - 50,000 Humans

Royal Security Forces - 2,000

High Skilled Workforce (Science and Engineer Corps, Executives and Administrators) - 2,000

Low Skilled Labour (Farmers, Builders, Factory Workers etc) - 16,000

Utopie Factory

Population - 200

Silver Knight Company Security Forces - 20

High Skilled Workforce (Science and Engineer Corps, Executives and Administrators) - 20

Low Skilled Labour (Farmers, Builders, Factory Workers etc) - 160

Huizhou Police Compound (SK Private Police)

Population - 6,000 (2,000 Native Huizhou)

Silver Knight Police Force - 5,000 (2,000 Native Huizhou Officers)

High Skilled Workforce (Administrators)  - 200

Low Skilled Labour (Cleaners, Cooks, Facilities Managers) - 800

Military 

25,000 Ground Forces

5,000 Police Officers (Huizhou)

500 Mech Suit Operators 

100 Mech Suit Fighter Pilots

200 Mech Special Forces

Orbital Defense Belt

5,000 Active and Reserve Naval Personnel 

1 East India Light Freighter

6 Cumberland Class Corvettes

5 Carlisle Class Frigates

3 Duke Class Destroyers

1 Lancelot Class Destroyer (Lancelot Tech)

2 Lancelot Class Frigates (Lancelot Tech)

1 Wessex Class Support Carrier

1 King William Class Light Cruiser 

1,000 Mech Suits

200 Strike Suit Fighters

Technology 

Warp Drive

Quantum Communication 

Advanced Exoskeleton Design

Railgun Technology

Artificial Gravity

Transformable Mech (Strike Suit Fighter)

Xylorite Torpedoes 

Xylorite Reactors

Project Lancelot (Stage 1)

Miniaturized Xylorite Reactors

Facilities 

Advanced Production Fabricators (Armathwaite)

Mining Infrastructure (New Gibraltar)

Weapons Factory (Utopie)

Police Compound (Huizhou)

Trade Partners

Solarin Federation

Hephaestus Enterprises

United Imperial Republic

Holy Kingdom of Eadn

Peoples Agrarian Republic

Han Dominion

Naval Registry 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15mt6o2chdL5wvX_JVvJ1BOX5hFS6BcwwGZL8cASOPiY/edit?usp=sharing

Activity

The Corporation reforms its territories into the Minarchist State of Limited Government that would become the Kingdom of Armathwaite, remaining largely the same to the day to day, the Corporation being the largest employer and providing the military arms and research. Edward was both CEO of the Silver Knight Corporation and King of Armathwaite and its territories. The rights of the citizens were now ensured and no longer merely a promise, but grounded into legality and protected by a State. Commerce guilds of local businesses would be founded and the ruling Council would be decided by the field leaders. While resembling a Kingdom in Culture, it was still majorly controlled by those who lead their respective fields forming an Oligarchy. 

The Silver Knight Corporation assured its customers that all contracts would be honoured, the administrative change was merely a change within the space of the Company. Contracts would be honoured and business would be going on as per normal. The Military of the Company was formed into a Royal Security Force and a Royal Navy, its tasks were as follows to patrol and protect the territories of the Kingdom of Armathwaite and to uphold the rights of the citizens within that are set forth by a constitution. 

Other than that, the science and engineering teams of the Silver Knight Corporation would be given their directives from the Corporate Directors. A continuation of Project Gawain would be taken to be underway. With the population at a sufficient size the shipyards would be given their orders. Bidding for the Aurora Territories would continue. 

Action Points

A Colony Ship would be put under construction as it was time to expand the Kingdoms Space (4AP)

The Next Stage of Project Gawain would be put underway, the next stage would be the creation of shields that could work on a Mech Suit (3AP)

A Secret Project is begun (3AP) (Mod Please) 

The Colonial Militia would be invited to join the territories of the Kingdom of Armathwaite (0AP)

Imperial Republic of Mankind

40k_imperial_aquila__transparent__by_fug

The emperor was sitting in his chair with one of his legs over the other with a frown plastered on his face as he was heavily contemplating the message he heard. It seemed that there was another unknown human colony that now requested to join another human colony for protection. He thought that the IRM was one of the more likely people who had a valid position in getting some new colonists. It would at the very least provide a larger population. Furthermore it would help with getting more security for both them and the IRM.

Even then there were other matters, what was disturbing was what had happened to the Republic Thulee and whilst he did not have any interest or relations in them before the catastrophe such a huge loss of life when humanity was weak already from the exodus was definitely disturbing.  He then further though about how to get the Colonial Militia to join the IRM. He pondered for a moment before realizing what they wanted. Security. If he could prove to them that he could provide the most security then they would join him. This he definitely could, the IRM had one of the most fortified planets of the southern galaxy and they had one of the if not the strongest human military. 

Another interesting thing was the GTC, it could definitely provide a great opportunity for him and possibly the whole galaxy. Right now would be the best time to invest in it but he did not have the resources to both get a stronger navy to help boost his military presence as assurance for the Colonial Militia as to the security they could provide. Yet he also had other plans, he had recently gained a source of xylorite and in his mind it would be much more efficient and almost wasteful if he just used xylorite in it's raw form. He could possibly in the future also sell the refined xylorite to any passing travelers that would come past the trade route the GTC was planning in the future. Yes he had much oppertunity yet not enough resources. He could not do everything at once. Yet Alexander knew that with the rising industry it would be more beneficial to invest into it through making an Itoron refinery because then it would be just at the turning point that it would provide huge benefits for the IRM. Yes the coming weeks would prove to be interesting.

maxresdefault.jpgLocation: London Prime, GTC-P, Grand Hotel 

Diplomat Samuel Martens of the IRM would look from his balcony into the great city that was London Prime. Mind you it was not like the great cities of the Redons, Karras or Protoritans but for human standard it was most likely one of if not the most advanced city there was. He then turned around to the other man behind him. 

"So you're telling me that we could build an embassy here for free ?" Samuel would say in surprise at what he had heard a minute earlier "Yes of course, your nation has taken a clear interest in trading with us and the costs would still be yours to construct it, let's just say that we think that we could both make some mutual profit of some things you have talked to us about." the diplomat of the GTFO would say. 

"Mhm, I must think about it and I can't make the final decision but I can think it is safe to say that my emperor will be pleased with this, one inquiry I might have though could it possibly be a decent distance away from the Han embassy, we do not have the best of relations." Samuel would say with a slight grimace talking about the Han, the wound of the loss at Laandalir Trial still fresh in the minds of many Imperials. 

"That can be arranged." the GTFO diplomat would say with a neutral expression though Samuel expected the diplomat was face palming  internally at the clear animosity between two human factions among a galaxy of other beings. 

"So the final arrangements would be that we got a piece of land we can build our embassy on which would preferably also be a cultural center and we will need to build it at own costs." 

"That is correct."

Samuel would laugh for a moment and the GTFO diplomat would raise an eyebrow at the laughing as if questioning why Samuel would laugh which Samuel quickly responds to.

"It's just that we do not have much of a culture yet, though we have a national identity our nation has not existed long enough to create it's own distinct culture though it is something we thrive towards, maybe this could be something to accelerate that process."

The GTFO diplomat would nod in acceptance.

"I think this talk will be over then, though I do have a slight inquiry, have you heard of some gang called the Red Imperials, they are a group of men which use much of the same symbolism as your nation and have recently tried to smuggle in some drugs."

"The Red Imperials you say, I think I remember that name from somewhere, I think something with a few fanatics, I will report to my superiors about this." 

Message to the Colonial Militia 

4032387-8603873166-800px.jpg

A transmission would arrive at the Colonial Militia initially displacing the symbol of the Aquila before a voice starts speaking.

"We of the Imperial Republic of Mankind have heard of the plight of the Colonial Militia and we wish to help. Though we can not understand what you have suffered through we know the evil of the Kalronians. They as you have experienced only wish to kill and destroy until they are the only sentient beings left in existence. They will not stop and will keep coming back yet we can bring you safety. We of the Imperial Republic have fought against enemies which were stronger than ourselves yet still overcame it with it's allies. We fought  hideous abominations created by the Kalronians on our moon and we fought on the fields of Tassarea against the monstrous corrupters. We realize that there is great evil in the galaxy and we wish to protect our own from it. We have some of the strongest defenses in the south. One of the strongest human armies and a spirit matched by none other. We have forged a greater destiny for our people a destiny to help the survival of the human race and help the galaxy as a whole. We have and will most likely fight in the future with enemies that might seem unstoppable and we might fall just like everyone else in the face of such great enemies. Yet what we wish is that you will stand with us and we promise with all our hearts that we will prove ourselves to the men and women of your great nation and hope you will assist us for a better tomorrow " 

Actions

6ap is invested into building 2 destroyers for the defense of Novam Domum 

4ap is invested into a xylorite refinery (Total ap invested into industry 21, with this it should become 25)

1ap providing aid to the Colonial militia if any was needed after the Kalronian attack

0 ap will be spent requesting the Libellan architect of the Solarin Federation to help in the construction of the Xylorite refinery. They will offer a large amount of money as well as ordering their men to be on their best behavior and show great respect for a man skilled in architecture and construction as himself.

Military

4500 soldiers in power armor

10.000 active duty soldiers

10.000 reserve soldiers 

40.000 militia

Population: 348.000

vyntraskan_flag_by_ultimaweapon13-d6hni7

The People's Agrarian Republic 

Across the city citizens continued with their daily routines. Trams carried those who wanted to work to vital jobs. The rest did whatever they pleased. Parks, playgrounds, and thousands of other entertainments were for them. Massive towers soared into the sky, filled with the majority of the P.A.R's population. One could leave the city reactively easily, as it grew up instead of across. There was no suburbs, just hundreds of Bazaars. After that were the domes for all the wonderful teas and luxury crops. Life was stable, and continued as always in this wonderful land.

*Religion was dead. For years now barely any churches dotted the land. Many Germans had abandoned their faith. After so many years, and such tragedy, nothing changed their minds. Priest lived quiet lives, tending to their small flocks. This potentially took a sharp change. Major General Bianka Klinghoffer and her men returned with stories. Those of the massive battle, and the past tragedy of the Han. They spoke of their strange encounter with the mesmerizing Saryn. Chaal. Many survivors had taken to wearing the triple crescent moon. Taken off the corpses of Han, they had been mementos. But now it was so much more. Klinghoffer tried to remain aloof. But her troops had other ideas. They spread their tales, and of the great mercy. Many Germans saw this as something to kling to. That there was some ethereal peace in the galaxy.

*This idea took root, and soon votes were even being held. Soon some action was taken. Workers set off into the depths of the caverns near Utopie. Deep into the underground ravines, dotted with Xylorite. Lights of different colors from the past Galactic farmers meet shone off the crystals. Near the underground rivers, a land in the middle of the torrent is found. They will start to build a grand building. Half holy house, and half memorial to the past.

**Plans for a new company begin to take place in the voting sessions. For now they will not form anything solid. Times were too tough right now, and prone to change. So instead Utopie votes to increase it's focus into naval production. They wish to have an adequate Freighter corp. 

***They will also start a complete survey of their lands. The newest colony will be the start. Utopies advanced scan droids begin probing for anything useful. Alongside this alien experts in minerals will be hired. They are chartered to use the droids and their own means to survey every planet the P.A.R owns. 

AP Total = 13

Standard - 4AP

300k Pop (Democracy) - 2AP

3 Colonies - 3 AP

Trading Partners - 3 AP

Crusade trade Bonus - 1 AP

Constructing begins on boats  (6 ap)

*Chaal religion takes root and a temple is staring to be built

**Constructing a Freighter (4 ap)

***Surveying Utopie colonies (3 ap)

1 Destroyer/3 Frigates/2 Corvettes/1 Small Freighte/1 Boat

40,000 Shock Troops/10,000 Hunter Bots/4,500 Tank Bots/300 Strike Suit Fighter Mechs

Edited by GrimBeard

Asgard Republic

Leader - Chancellor Skadi Nielssen

Population - 240,500 Humans

---------

((Again, apologies for the lack of RP post. Will summarise major events in the activity section.))

---------

COLONIES:

Asgard

ASSETS:

Shipyard L3 - Asgard Station

1 x Colony Ship

2 x Corvette

100 x Strike Craft

TECH:

Starting Techs

Warp Drive

Quantum Comms

Military Bots (Solarin Federation)

TRADE:

Solarin Federation

Lithruan Coalition (4 nations)

GTFO/GTC

---------

ACTIONS - AP Pool: 6

Base: 4

Trade: +2

1AP - Production begins on prototype military units based on the designs of military-grade robots (Hunter and Tank designs) obtained from the Solarin Federation. ((Number produced as proof-of-concept groups are up to Mod decision)).

1AP - State investment in industry continues. Techniques and methods observed from trade partners are used to further develop (3 AP total, counting this).

1AP - Itoron mining and research continues. Now that techniques have been developed to manipulate this fascinating material, research priorities in this arena are shifted more toward its applications. Armour and construction as givens, numerous experimental projects are given funding as "fishing expeditions" to discover less obvious uses for Itoron, OR perhaps ways of increasing efficiency and performance.

3AP - Construction begins on a vessel several magnitudes larger than the corvettes previously produced in Asgard Station's shipyard bays. After refitting the smaller bays for something of this scale, work begins on an ITORON/STEEL ALLOY-CLADDED DESTROYER. Now relatively confident in their naval construction capabilities after building and receiving test feedback from the corvettes and fighters, the Asgarder engineers get stuck in.

0AP - Work begins in drive-yards not taken up with work on the experimental new destroyer to REFIT the hulls of the existing military vessels (2 corvettes and 100 fighters) with ITORON/STEEL ALLOY.

0AP - Warp capable probes are dispatched to the sector to galactic east of Asgard's system in search of useful materials and habitable worlds. The probes are designed to self-destruct if Karass or Kalronian contacts are detected, have acquired the basic sensor readouts of Kalronian and Karass technology from trade partners, in order to prevent either of these expansionist and dangerous powers from learning of the small Republic's existence.

0AP - The colony on volcanic Muspel is for now barely 500 people strong, consisting of Itoron miners and scientists living in biodomes and habitats on the stable areas of the "geologically lively" moon. As of yet, no families live there, with the long-haul inhabitants living a life-style resembling that in polar mining and research stations on Asgard, or even long-gone Earth. Perhaps people would start new lives on the mineral rich world one day, but for now it only attracts a transient population. Some of the engineers working on the Military Bot designs acquired from the Solarins have also moved to Muspel to test the performance of these drones in a low-gravity environment, with some of them thinking of adapting the design into a type of robotic miner...

0AP - Foreign visitors to Asgard are in general only permitted onto Asgard Station to do business. As well as acting as a shipyard and point of transfer between the planet surface and space, Asgard Station becomes a relatively cosmopolitan place. Work is undertaken to adapt sections of it into space for permanent habitation, commerce and trade. Trade partners are permitted embassies and trade offices on the station, although there are areas of the station (such as the military dockyards and station operations areas) that are tightly restricted - trespassing is punishable by deportation or an extended stay in the newly built brig.

0AP - Surface permits are less common, and for now appear to be reserved for selected state diplomats and Solarin scientists. All others must be content to do business with Asgard from the orbiting Asgard Station - for now at least.

0AP - With closer relations with the Solarin Federation, Solarin science teams and experts on the Firstborn are "allowed" by Valhalla's "somewhat obnoxious" research institutes to study the Firstborn city that is partially inhabited by Asgard's capital city. Of particular interest is the Solarin's knowledge of the firstborn (apparently known as "Saryn") language. The hope is that this pooling of knowledge between Asgard and the Solarins will aid in understanding more about the society and culture of these enigmatic precursors, if the technological secrets of the ancients are beyond current science and archaeological delving.

0AP - Asgard seeks to open trade relations with HEPHAESTUS ENTERPRISES. ((RP NEEDED WITH MITH)).

0AP - Contact is requested with the GANVIUS. The subject? Kalronians. ((MOD ENCOUNTER REQUESTED)).

The Free Human Technocracy 

N_6oNoF5YB29NeOfDsXLxhh0pLZzqb9bXRJVwKX55cho8s0Ta6x1w0ZyJ2KRpxHB5zqg08wFrrEcjw3-M9JtE0wCd6ZYQ_-HtBXKgKRsvIJ6bIMHnp46gN9ZZmUxCkRmHu00I51C

((IGNORE THE LIGHTSABER JUST A COOL PICTURE!))

A women standing around 5’10, with flowing blonde hair, sat down in a swivel chair to speak to Ben. “We tried our best sir. As far as we could tell there were no other psionics user in the room.” Saelesh spoke with a calmness in her voice, “We knew there was no shot at us acquiring Aurora. You knew this as well. But if anything our presence prevented any use of psionic abilities to be used on the Auroran chancellor.”

“I know, I know. We have another issue at hand now. These “Colonial Militia” are looking for a new home it looks like. Barely escaping the Kalorian’s fury.” A concerned look would form over Ben’s face. “These are our fellow humans and offering our home is the only thing to do. I want you to lead the mission for this again. Now that you have experience with these things. I will join you. But I want you to lead in the conference. I am potentially looking at stepping down, and I am scared of Johnny Walker’s maturity to lead. This is why I wish to help groom you until I see him fit to lead.” Ben would smile towards Saelesh, reassuring her that this is no joke. “I have always admired your work-ethic and your desire to do whatever it takes for the nation to succeed.”

Caught off-guard completely, Saelesh has trouble gathering her words, “S-sir. I am completely at a loss of words…” her head would fall down, “I am so thankful for this.. I would never have guessed this.” still shocked she just stared at him..

Ben would laugh seeing her expression, “It is no big deal. My son however will not be so pleased. But I will explain the situation to him. Where he understands my concerns with it..” he’d pat Saelesh on the shoulder, “Get some rest friend. We have a long year ahead of us..” he’d open the door to the hallway before heading out leaving Saelesh in the room by herself to ponder her own thoughts.

Actions:

Finishing up the Clone Facility. (2 AP)

Building of defenses on Viyter, namely the Karass Super Cannon. (4 AP)

Starting the research into Project Bug (5 AP)

Secret stuff (1 AP)

Population:  327,500 Humans, 20,000 Da'nor, 7,000 Human-Da'nor

Trade Partners: 

Han Dominion 

HKE

Hepataus Enterprises 

Grand Alliance 

U.C.I. 

P.A.R.

The Sovereign Military Order of Malta

170px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_Sovereign_Mili

"Deus Vult." John of Pisa upon his ascent to Grand Master.

As the mathematics behind mass disruption begin to come to fruition, the Maltese begin work on defending it. Anti-espionage corps and programs are put into place, meant to lock down and kill any leaks. Whilst some are made public, even more are founded in secret. [2 AP]

Research into the MD Device continue with greater haste knowing initial mathematics implies it is possible. [3 AP]

The new colony in the center of the southern galaxy is declared the third tip of Maltese space, completing a triangle of the galaxy functionally controlled by Malta. Aegis is declared a protectorate of the Order, not necessarily subject to the Order's laws but within its "borders", and therefore under its protection. The Order further declares all intelligent life within the area under Maltese protection, and that it will go to lengths to attempt to uplift any found. Initial scans go out to find any such intelligent life within the area, and basic scanning outposts begin deployment along the eastern borders of the territory. [2 AP]

This move is made largely because the conflicts between the Lithruans and the Keerim mean little of either's fleet have the means or reason to contest such untouched, and uncolonized, land. The Keerim see no more Maltese movement towards their space than before, and the Lithruan notice a Malta no closer to their borders than before.

8knrV5r.jpg

Project Star Trek. [3 AP]

Dual-Phase shield refitting continues, with the expectation that it will complete this coming year. [0 AP]

Aegis is invited to join the Order as a state afforded the same rights and benefits as the rest of the Order. As it is right in the middle of Maltese space, has almost exactly the same demographics, and diagonally borders its capital sector, it makes far more sense than joining far-off nations, argues the Maltese. [0 AP]

Any Da'nor or Human-Da'nor citizens of the Order with Psionic power are invited to come forward and be given instant promotion into Second-Class or Third-Class knights and serve the Order. [0 AP]

Finally, across the board equal-rights laws are enacted for citizens of Lithruan and Ganvian descent, and any wanted criminals escaping from the Lithruan Coalition begin to be returned by local Order forces. [0 AP]

Actions:

3 AP - MD Device Research

2 AP - Anti-espionage

3 AP - Project Star Trek

2 AP - Scans for intelligent life in claimed sectors

0 AP -  Dual-Phase shield refitting continues

0 AP - Inviting Psionics to step forward

0 AP - Invitation to Aegis to join the Order

Physical Accumulation:

House of Malta (12 AP) - Completed on Rhodius

Military Factories (1 AP) - Small Arms Level Production

Shipyard (6 AP) - SL 3

Quantum Research Facilities (1 AP) - Additional energy and facilities

Quantum Anchoring Point - Locations: Rhodium, Maltense, Militanen

Xylorite Mine - Event

Planetary Defenses (3 AP) - Fortifications, Bunkers, Railgun Emplacements

Xylorite Refinery (1 AP) - Foundations

Xobalius Rainbow Fruit Farms (2 AP) - Farms

Resort World (6 AP) - Theme Park, Resort, Zoo, Aquarium

Research:

Planetary Defenses (1 AP) - Railgun Defense Arrays

Quantum Anchor (13 AP) - 10 Sector Radius

Humanoid Robotics (1 AP) - Preliminary foundation research

Quantum Communications - Byproduct of Anchor

Warp Drive - Traded from Federation

Basic Hunter Variant Combat Robotics - Traded from Federation

Basic Tank Variant Combat Robotics - Traded from Federation

Deflector Technology - Traded from Federation

Xylorite Energy Technology - Traded from Federation

Xylorite Power Core - Traded from Federation

Xylorite Refining - Traded from Federation

Xylorite Missiles - Weaponized Xylorite Research

Xobalius Rainbow Fruit - Gifted from Ganvius

Artificial Gravity - Technocracy Trade

Dual Phase Shielding - Received from UCI

Molecular Disruption Device/Weapon (13 AP)

Project Star Trek (3 AP)

Fleet:

Shuttle (x2)

100 Fighters

9x Corvettes:
O.M.N. Vatican

O.M.N. Florence

O.M.N. Venice 

O.M.N. Milan

O.M.N. Naples

O.M.N. Bologna
O.M.N. Turin

O.M.N. Verona 
O.M.N. Urbino

3x Frigate:
O.M.N. Calabria

O.M.N. Bari

O.M.N. Bergamo

2x Destroyers:
O.M.N. Liguria
O.M.N. Marche

1x Light Cruiser:
O.M.N. Umbria

1x Freighter:
O.M.N. Sicilia

1x Dreadnought:

O.M.N. Gran Italia

Human Population:

318,000 Total

1,000 FC Knights - Command Level

15,000 SC Knights - Military Level

25,000 TC Knights - Civilian/Military Reserve Level

50,000 Auxiliaries of the Order - Civilian Level

227,000 Citizens of Malta - Civilian Level

Nonhuman Population:

30,000 Total

3,250 Ganvians

5,000 Ceri

5,250 Tjierans

6,500 Ascardians

6,500 Da'nor

750 Human-Tjierans

750 Human-Da'nor

750 Human-Ascardians

750 Tjieran-Ascardians

500 Ascardian-Da'nor

Trade Partners:

Holy Kingdom of Eadn

Solarin Federation

United Canadian Front

Ganvius Nation

Grand Alliance

The year sees the shifting of powers and the onset of new clashes between the nations of the Southern Galaxy. Whilst the Corrupters have shifted into the background as a concern, three other major conflicts still burn in the sea of stars. The Karass Loyalist-Rebel War, the Ganvius-Kalronian War and the LC-Protorian-Keerim War. Especially the flames of the third will begin to roar up, the machinery of warfare and mechanized killing finally going full speed.

On the other hand, some human colonies decide that is in their best interest to seek for unity in these troubled times. Mutual protection? Interests? Sheer survival? The Colonial Militia, Aegis and Aurora have all come to such a conclusion and integrated into respective other colonies for these reasons.

The Galactic Trade Federation of Orimon

The space station continues to grow and soon begins to bear its first fruit of the combined labour. With the continous investments from the Zyrka, the flow of goods and materials coming in and passing through, the GTFO's resources are growing by the day. (+1 AP per turn from central trade hub between North and South).

With new people come new mindsets and ideas. Something that might prove very beneficial for the GTFO in the future. By giving them a foundation to work with, the expansion of this initiative might bear fruit at some point in the future.

Whilst the project enters the concept phase, with work on the schematics, blueprints and calculations and variables, the Zyrka and Cevelli both decline unfortunately.

Surprisingly though, a T'Jell high merchant reaches the station, planning to set up a new business venture of his at the space port. And he does pay heftily. (+1 AP this turn from T'Jell investment)

The Ka'cezh indeed show up with a group of military officials that demand that the space station meets a set of requirements that go hand in hand with the standards they have established in the Northern Galaxy. In assistance to that they bring some resources to help with the construction of a very demanded Xylorite refueling and refining station. (+1 AP this turn from Ka'cezh Support)

It is unclear if the campaign had any effect on migration as a whole, thus far nothing appears to have changed.

United Canadian Front

And it is a hope well maintained as the engineers cheer, when another of their children leave the shipyard. This one is for peace, they claim, before beginning work on the ordered frigate. The frigate also leaves the shipyard later that year, perhaps with some less enthusiasm by the people working on it, but it is necessary to protect them.

And the additional refining facilities might prove a boon in the future.

With insulation improvements and some adjustments in joint flexibility and freedom it should be easier and safe to wear, on ground or in space, although it is not necessarily intended for zero G enviroment combat.

The Solarin Federation

And so the development of a Federation Forceblade that uses disruptor energy begins. It will take quite a substantial amount of time until something proper is finished, for now they still are in the concept phase as they first have to develope a forceblade, before they can add a weaponized energy form to it.

The improvement of the warp drives is a good choice, though there are no real volunteers or knowledgeable people amongst the non-human population. Disregarding that, they do focus on the task at hand. Whilst no real improvements are made yet, at some point the scientists might show results.

The light cruiser leaves the shipyard as planned.

The update from LAS to LAS II goes quite smoothly, being mostly a software update that does not really require any hardware replacements for the system.

Little did the crews know it was their last voyage this year. Both ships encounter corrupter patrols and ships and are subsequently destroyed.

Chaal remains amiss, as she is still on the Protorian homeworld.

Rond Trazur on the other hand continues his diligent work, interviewing officers and ship captains, evaluating their talents, repositioning some men from the army into naval command and vice versa, conducting a wide array of team tests and group coordination training to improve the combat capabilities of entire crews.

As it left the shipyard last year, it only has a single voyage to make, setting foot on a new world, establishing another foothold in the sea of stars for the Solarin Federation.

Unfortunately, said Libellan architect died of age.

United States Of Arcturus

The colonial freighter is finished as planned.

In lieu of repeating myself, I do say, they have built a lot more defenses.

Unfortunately, at this point, the colony of Aegis does not exist anymore.

The voyager probes have already been found and are both in Redon hands, in a museum of spaceflight.

The ships do reach the Carina galaxy. What they might discover there? ((Encounter))

With the onset of two simultaneous offensives, from the Keerim and the LC at the same time, the flow of resources becomes quite significant for the USA. It seems their feathered overlords need a surprisingly high amount of resources. (+2 AP for military port of the Keerim Imperium)

THE HOLY KINGDOM OF EADN

Whilst the support carrier is finished as planned, the refining of the growth techniques is not. The scientists have made some substantial improvements, but they require more time and resources to perfect the new technique.

What a holy secret.

Whilst the planet is apparently alright, with no issues to atmosphere, illnesses or otherwise, they do find what is off. Here and there on the planet, they do find... odd clouds of dark space with stars sprinkled in them hanging in the air. The scanners can not quite identify them, the objects appear to have no temperature on their own, and seem unaffected by regular gravity. They hang in place unmoving, regardless if something touches it or not.

With all ships completed and ready for war and colonization, the upgrades of the soldier's suits and the ships (although LAS is not really a ship system), goes without issue.

The Han Dominion

The colonial freighter leaves the shipyard, ready to claim another world for the Han.

The expansion of the shipyard goes as planned in the meantime, with new facilities being added each day. (4/10 to SL 4)

On the other hand, the floating construct gets a brother, as a quantum anchor station is assembled up in space.

The sector immediately south holds a rugged alpine world with breathable atmosphere and a hospitable fauna and flora. Remarkable are the vast Xylorite crystal formations that cover a good stretch of the mountain ranges.

Andorra

Whilst they begin to elaborate on the concept of camouflage, or more specifically the next generation of it, bringing the project into an early concept phase, the colonial freighter does not discover anything of notice despite all effort. Perhaps elsewhere would be better to look.

Although, foreign ships do pass by the system on a regular basis it seems. These are definitely not human built. What could it mean? They seem to not heed the colony's presence.

Hephaestus Enterprises

They eat little and they breed fast. Considering, if they had a true excess of edible food for them, they might multiply like a plague. Otherwise their biological makeup is quite simple, nothing out of the ordinary to be mentioned.

And six more frigates are finished.

Given the guidelines Rond Trazur has left behind and his military practices and exercises, these "wargames" and training missions go quite well. Surely a good thing to get used to your toys before using them on the big boys.

In lieu of what Hephaestus has contributed, Amanda Phelps is offered a personal tutoring by the famous "Commander of a Thousand Battles". A Tassaran Commander, supposed to be named Grand Commander of the Tassaran Forces in the coming year, who has fought and held against Corrupter forces on ground and in space in over a thousand engagements. He himself has lost a leg in his 727th mission, as a Sub-Commander, when he led ground forces to liberate a city from ongoing Corrupter occupation, whilst being outnumbered 23 to 1.

The green tablet is a gift for Penrith. A token of gratitude for the efforts for the Confederation of Xaplonius.

The Thulean Republic

With the aid of the LC, naturally new people and faces come to settle. Da'nor, Ascardians, Ceri, Tjierans, Terraskolarians, Humans, even a few Redons.

Picking up old genetic research from Earth, they begin to develope more resilient and faster growing crops. ((This goes into agricultural.))

All LC members clearly state that they are fully accepting any trade with the Thulean Republic.

Of the few surrounding systems that are being examined, the sector to the West holds a desert world that appears habitable.

Kingdom of Armathwaite/Silver Knight Corporation

The colony ship is finished as planned, ready to claim a world for their new king.

First a proper shield technology has to be found, so this mostly enters the concept phase for the time being.

Secret is secret is secret. But only between spies.

Imperial Republic of Mankind

Both ships leave the shipyard after assembly, ready to carry out the will of their Emperor.

With the Xylorite refinery roaring and ready to process the raw crystals into pure and highly efficient Xylorite, the output should reflect on the nation's budget as a whole. (+1 AP from Industry)

The People's Agrarian Republic 

The ships are finished as planned, ready to act in the PAR's interests.

The survey yields some results, the newest colony bordering Aurora apparently has deposits of Itoron. Mining could take place there quite readily.

Asgard Republic

About five hundred Hunters and fifty Tank robots are finished, with the new design and schematic being an unusual request for the factories at this point in time.

And the industry grows and prospers further.

Tough and yielding little results. Itoron is used as a high-end metal everywhere in the galaxy it seems, much like titanium or steel (and alloys of it).

The new destroyer fitted with its shining and resilient armor is finished as planned, ready for action.

The existing vessels are slowly being refitted with the new alloy as armor.

The probes do discover a planet covered in jungle. High moisture levels and hot temperatures do give it a very... tropical climate. But the atmosphere is breathable and it appears quite habitable otherwise.

The Free Human Technocracy 

And so the cloning facility is ready to be used.

It is less of a super cannon, but they do build two batteries of three on two strategical locations on the world.

Bug?

Secret.

The Sovereign Military Order of Malta

They continue their work on it, but it is still in the early idea phase.

Whilst they find no life, they do discover a planet with Xylorite deposits in the sector straight north of the capital sector. The same system also has a habitable world with vast oceans and few tiny islands.

Make it so.

Only three Da'nor with psionic abilities do join. Their abilities though are remarkably well developed. It appears they have formerly served in military positions.

Fifteen sought after criminals are being detained and picked up by a Ceri Destroyer to be transported back to LC territory.

----

Population growth

Imperial Republic of Mankind - 636,000 Humans

Terran Federation - 519,500 Humans - 34,750 Grgl - 50,250 Tassarans - 12,000 Libellans - 12,750 Human-Tassarans

Silver Knight Company - 334,750 Humans, 29,000 Tassareans, 7,500 Backhatta, 12,000 Redons, 5,500 Human-Redons, 7,000 Human-Tassareans, 29,500 Galaron, 500 Human-Redon-Tassareans, 1,000 Redon-Tassareans
United States of Arcturus - 360,500 Humans, 11,500 Skellar, 8,500 Da'nor, 10,000 Libellans, 102,000 Keerim, 1,500 Human-Tjieran
Hephaestus Holdings - 678,000 Humans, 74,000 Grgl, 165,250 Tassareans, 30,000 Human-Tassareans, 12,500 Libellans, 13,500 Redons, 9,000 Backhatta, 7,500 Human-Redons, 60,750 Galaron, 1,500 Redon-Tassareans,  1,000 Human-Redon-Tassareans, 8,500 Protorians
Saga Initiative - 342,500 Humans, 22,000 Da'nor, 7,500 Human-Da'nor

The Holy Kingdom of Eadn - 300,000 Humans

People's Council of Utopie - 345,250 Humans, 9,750 Protorians, 16,500 Libellans, 37,000 Grgl, 37,000 Tassareans, 13,000 Human-Tassareans, 6,000 Backhatta, 7,750 Skellar, 28,000 Galaron, 1,250 Human-Protorians

Order of Malta - 630,000 Humans, 4,000 Ganvians, 11,000 Ceri, 13,000 Tjierans, 35,500 Ascardians, 14,750 Da'nor, 2,750 Human-Tjierans, 4,000 Human-Da'nor, 6,500 Human-Ascardians, 3,500 Tjieran-Ascardians, 2,000 Ascardian-Da'nor, 7,500 Skellar, 7,500 Libellan

Han Dominion - 390,000 Humans

United Colonial Initiative - 269,000 Humans

United Canadian Front - 262,000 Humans

Ultima Thule - 65,000 Humans, 2,000 Da'nor, 500 Ceri, 1,000 Ascardians, 750 Tjierans, 1,000 Redons

Asgard Republic - 256,000 Humans

Porton Technocracy - 235,500 Humans, 3,000 Cevelli, 1,500 Ka'cezh, 1,750 Zyrka, 500 Ymorian, 500 Alduu'uuranean, 1,500 T'jell, 9,500 Krib, 250 Human-Cevelli

Andorra - 200,000 Humans

----

Events

Thousands of ships begin to engage in so many sectors in no-mans-space, as the LC start their assault on the Keerim Imperium at the same time, they start their offensive against the LC and Protorians. The fighting is brutal, and losses number in the tens of thousands. This time, the Keerim clearly face a struggle as four highly advanced nations are tossing their might against the expansive star empire.

The Ganvius slowly gain ground on the Kalronians, though the Ganvius Command is careful, as it might be a ruse.

The rebellion continues to unfold in Karass space, Backhatta actively engaging the Redons with assistance of their Protorian allies. It's a very messy conflict.

Three human colonies join their brethren. Aegis joins the Order of Malta, the Colonial Militia settles a sector near the Imperium of Man, joining them. Oh, and the vote for Aurora goes in favor of Hephaestus. 57 % in favor of Hephaestus, 20 % for the Solarin Federation, 13 % for the Silver Knights, 10 % for the PAR. Apparently the history of Hephaestus, their preservation of lives, their pursuit of peace and prosperity, their argumentation and continous advertising have done the trick.

----

Map Update

In work. Coming in a bit.

----

Year 2138 by Earth’s Calendar.

United Canadian Front

e93dba17eba6df91fcb10c9ed7573a46.png

Activity:

With the recent success of the Ganvius operation, many of the crewmembers on board the vessels of Strike Group Brooklyn are given their fair share of leave time, allowing them to unwind from the previous battle. As before, men and women of the U.C.F. navy are given their commendations, and the fallen are forever remembered and honored at several memorials across Jardun III and Carspan II.

Within the council chambers of the U.C.F. the voting continues. With fierce competition rising between the two sides of the votes a winner on each side slowly begins to emerge. A war of words begins between the two competitors as they fight for the position of The Overseer. Once all questions are answered, and the debates conclude, the results are displayed throughout the chamber. The new Overseer, and leader of the U.C.F., emerges.

Current Colonies:

Jardun III (SL3)

Carspan II (SL0)

Total Population:

262,000 Canadians

Population Dispersion:

Jardun III -  

165,000 Canadians

Carspan II -

97,000 Canadians

Trade Partners (Types of Trade):

Ganvius (Civillian)

Trialition (Civillian)

Grand Alliance (Civllian)

The Cooperative (Civllian/Technology) ((8 Separate players))

Developed Industries:

Industry - 5/25 AP

Agriculture - 0/25 AP

Researched Technologies :

Artificial Gravity

Basic Warp Technology

Quantum Communications

Advanced Mining Lasers

Handheld Gauss Cannons

Ship-Mounted Gauss Cannons

Advanced Xylorite Reactors

Itoron Alloy Plating

Single Layer Deflector Shields

Xylorite Weaponry

Xylorite Missiles

Xylorite Torpedoes

LAS VI Program

LAS II Program

T-43 Combat Armor Suits

Prototype Kalronian Body Armor

Itoron S-50 Alloy Plating

Infantry Mechs

Military Personnel:

Army -

9,000 Active Duty

9,000 Reservist

Navy -

4,000 Active Duty

7,500 Reservist

Marines -

5,000 Active Duty

2,000 Reservist

Fleet Capacity:

Fighters -

100x A-1 Falcons

Corvettes -

1x Rideout Class Corvettes

- U.C.F. Crossroad

Frigates -

4x Dundas Class Frigates

- U.C.F. Wellington (Under Repair)

- U.C.F. High Garden

- U.C.F. Endeavor

- U.C.F. Talisman

Destroyers -

1x Hamilton Class Destroyer

- U.C.F. Concord

Light Cruisers -

0x Richmond Class Light Cruiser

AP Activity (10 Total):

Production of another corvette is put into place due to the losses in the Ganvius operation. (1 AP)

The production of another cruiser is set in motion, adding to the UCF’s arsenal. (5 AP)

Development of Project: GOLIATH begins. (4 AP)

The issues with the previous design of the Kalronian suit are swiftly dealt with, and testing continues to find any more flaws. (0 AP)

The colony ship departs from the station, bringing supplies and a population along with it to venture further into the void of space in hopes of finding a habitable planet. (0 AP)

Navy Documents: https://tinyurl.com/yddqrok4

Army Documents: Coming Soon!

Edited by Quackers

United States Of Arcturus

Arcturus system

1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

IN GOD WE TRUST

“Fear, fear the coming of the light, for it so proudly heralds, the fissures of destruction.”

The sunrise was barely visible as the began to peek through the jagged cliffs and steppes on the horizon, HD-019481b was a calm planet, the desert heat prevented aggressive wildlife and the dune seas stretched across the horizon as far as the eyes could see. This part of the continent was chosen for its unique vast open desert, free of any obstacles. Across a small pond, they were 4000 kilometers from ground zero.

This remote planet in the outer edge of the galaxy was perfect for the first test. Project Angel was underway…

“Attention all personnel, attention all personnel. Please lower your goggles and make your way behind a blast shield, any personnel without goggles are reminded to look away until 30 seconds, after first light.” The loudspeaker blared throughout the small compound.  Doctor Inshuaiga, a man of korean background lowered his goggles as he stepped behind the blast shield with the rest of his team “Gentlemen, today we join an elite group of nations.” The loudspeaker blared once more as men and women took up their positions “T-minus 60 seconds to zero hour.” the long drone of a siren began to wail throughout the morning quiet. The loudspeaker came on once more “T-minus 30 seconds to zero hour, all personnel lower goggles and proceed behind blast shields.” The men looked at their watches as they held their breaths, the loudspeaker announced once more “T-minus 10 seconds to zero hour….9…..8….7….6….5….4….3…..2….1…..”

e9dc31cc5ec79528c7d9e590eb23e0ae--explosions-mother-nature.jpg

In a brilliant flash of light the weapon exploded, in a massive radius the orbitally launched weapon slammed into the surface as rocks and debris from the planet were thrown into orbit by the sheer amount of energy released after almost a minute the first shock wave slammed into the blast shields shearing the bolts off some as the windows were instantly sandblasted by the intense wind. The shock wave passed around the planet a total of eight times slowly getting weaker but the effects were obvious. The scientists stood up at the massive cloud reaching to the edge of the atmosphere towered over them, untold in size it was massive.

Nobody spoke, everyone stood quietly in awe of what they had just done. In the words of J Robert Oppenheimer upon the trinity test, ‘I am become death, the destroyer of worlds’ of course, J. Robert Oppenheimer, had no idea the weapon he created in 1949 was of so little power, compared to this…

“Admiral sir, priority message over fleet main sir, you should take a look at this”

Admiral Cuthos set down his coffee as he took the red folder in his hands opening it to read.

PRIORITY TRANSMISSION DESIGNATE

HOTEL-1-9-6-GDLF-TANGO-6-5-2

MESSAGE AS FOLLOWS

FLEET TO MOVE IMMEDIATELY TO STAGING POINT IRONWILL FOR OPERATION [SOLARIS FINEM]

Authorization code

6-4-7-6-2-2-2-H-J-G-5-P

END MESSAGE

Admiral Cuthos let out a large sigh “Solaris Finem, the time has finally come.” He looked to the young sailor who brought him the folder before waving him away Admiral Cuthos pulled on his sidearm as he made his way out of his stateroom and into the hallway he keyed the microphone in his datapad

“Bridge this the CO, sound General Quarters.”

0AP the colony ship is sent directly south of the home system to recolonize the sector

4AP Spent rebuilding the ruined cities, cleanups and other worthwhile expenditures in the hopes of salvaging and reusing pieces to get the nation rolling again. As well as ads for migration

4AP in Solarin relief aid

Naval Registry

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pwr9qUoWTKhFiMbZzH0ee9C8GvHJimcAqQz50a0t9wE/edit?usp=sharing

TRADE PARTNERS

-Skeller

-Han Dominion

-Malta

-GTFO

-Asgard republic

-Silver Knights

20AP on PSDI

SHIPYARD LEVEL 4

Population

360,500 humans

102,000 Keerim