Onwards [Sci-Fi Nation FRP - RP]

Z3r05t4r

The Han Dominion

Autumn, HSC 6

Year of the Tiger

ugql1P-mmOtN2end-Lt1VxwUEp9qWcalUiaxJoIed_H10TbGFK9mWj-ZBWai8vRxv8Xz6bbJ4rf7_8Zrhg9ySehom97Z05bHDQHUgBr89PDkXvKY2mO_ELxlIdkC4wkwuwhCxvMJ

Over twenty years had passed since the emaciated passengers of the Zheng He first touched down onto the soil of Yuguo, hardened by their thirteen year journey. At the time, the riverside plain that would become Xin Xi’an had been dominated by a rock outcropping hundreds of feet tall, but that outcropping soon became the centerpiece of a massive planned structure which soon concealed it: the Capitol Palace. For twenty-one years, construction had not ceased on the building...until now.

aJfDjK5IIoSlRfHrg4A6EHPosgEE93Zf99kitadtOOqg0b6Jhr-iShA77_wc1kxZ9UhpHaTyCM14ZG8af2JdCgswvmKEO8FLfRopqL9b6RKTk0qFORyTndz4ZrWHzwc713QllEDa

It stood in the center of the city, dwarfing all other structures the Han had created there, large enough to house the entire government apparatus and to survive weeks of shelling. A glorious testament to the will of the Han.

“And an ominous reminder of the Dominion’s power, should the Han resist,” thought Shi Yimu, newly promoted High Inspector of the Jinyiwei. His office was in the palace now, a spacious chamber in the west wing with a window facing the ocean, not that he could ever see that far past the rain.

Yimu hadn’t been himself lately. His wife had been inconsolable since Feng was taken offworld, and he understood why. To have her son taken away was tragic, but to have him taken away by Yimu’s brother Cheng, after all the general had already done...that was devastating. Yimu had never been very good at comforting people anyway, so they both had done what they did best: thrown themselves into their work. Now the couple barely spoke to each other.

Maybe it was for the best. Pain dulls the other senses, and the Dominion needed those senses. With their family in ruins, Yimu and Lin had both become more productive than ever.

There was a knock at the door, and the newly-minted colonel yanked his gaze from the rain streaming down his window to greet the newcomer. He knew who it would be before he saw her: Major Wen Yang always tried to announce her arrival to her superiors with a light but noticeable psionic aura, a presence that felt like harsh ice at first, before you realized she was only guarding how warm a person she actually was. Yimu pitied her sometimes: the work the Jinyiwei did had to take its toll on her. He’d have sent her somewhere less taxing long ago, if she weren’t so damn good at it.

“Major,” he called out, taking a seat at his desk. “I assume the news is good, or you wouldn’t be back yet.” The comment was lighthearted, but Yimu never once cracked a smile.

“I found the progress satisfactory, sir. It’s all in the report; I recommended that we begin practical use immediately.”

“Then so we shall.” Yimu motioned the woman to sit, which she did. Her dark eyes were guarded when she spoke.

“I wanted to discuss my next assignment, Excellency,” she at last said.

“Of course,” he replied. “We already have one in mind. You’re needed offworld.” Yimu began to bring up briefing files on his desktop console, but Yang leaned forward earnestly.

“Actually sir, I was wondering if I might request an assignment in Shaanxi System. Closer to home.”

Yimu raised his eyebrows, then looked sternly at his underling. “Major, if you have been seeing someone, I’m sure he appreciates the need for-”

Yang shook her head in surprise. “It’s not like that, sir. Strictly business. The truth is, Xue is starting to worry me.”

This time, Yimu’s eyebrows stayed raised, and he leaned back in his chair. Zeng Xue was a Jinyiwei lieutenant, but more importantly, he was one of the original six psionics discovered by Chaal. There was no group of people that Yang loved and protected more.

“...What about Lieutenant Zeng?” Yimu prompted the major.

Yang sighed, and for a long moment only stared out the window, where Xin Xi’an’s lights swirled in the flowing rainwater. At last though, she turned back to her superior.

“The Triple Crescent, Excellency. I believe it is becoming dangerously autonomous. And Xue seems determined to make it even more so.”

Yimu snorted. “Major, you know as well as anyone I don’t approve of that rabble. But half of them are our agents. I have reports on my desk every day on what they’re up to. And the Lieutenant has been a model of loyalty.”

“With all due respect, sir-” A sudden glare from her superior officer forced Yang to check her tone. “Excellency, unless I am mistaken, you have not visited Laandaalir Triat for several years, and it has changed under his administration. Much though I value Xue’s contribution to our organization, I am afraid he has set a course which will put him in conflict with the Dominion. In my opinion, he is too valuable an asset to have to terminate.”

Yimu could feel a certain level of care radiating off of Yang. If it had been anyone else bringing this to his attention, he would have suspected intrigue, an attempt to remove a rival. But he knew this woman well. She was sincere.

“Fine,” he replied at last. “I will recall Lieutenant Zeng to Yuguo. There are a great deal of tasks he could be of service with here, such as-”

“Excellency,” again Yang interrupted the colonel. His subsequent glare failed to stop her from talking. “I suspect that such an order would not be well-received.”

The reply stopped Yimu cold.

“It’s treason, then.”

“Not if you don’t force it to be.”

Yimu’s glare intensified.

“Sir, if you send me to Shiguo, I’m sure I can convince him...well, influence him at least. He trusts me. Then you can recall him, and he’ll come home.”

The colonel stared down his underling for a long, long moment. The rain outside had intensified, and now it pattered loudly even on the thick glass behind him. But Yang betrayed no lack of confidence, no ulterior motive. She spoke what she thought was the truth. A decision had to be made.

“You will go to Laandaalir Triat,” spoke Yimu. “You will say what you need to say, you will do what you need to do. If there is a disaster brewing, you will avert it. The Dominion trusts you, Major.”

Yang released her breath, relieved. “Thank you, Excellency. I will leave at once.” She saluted with closed fist, and immediately hurried from the office.

Yimu sighed and looked back out the window, brooding. They were petulant children, all of them. And he had never been a good father.

----------

Colonel Long Meng, head of the Jinyiwei, is reported killed in an exploding microwave incident, and Colonel Shi Yimu takes his place as High Inspector. Interestingly enough, the Dao San appears to have gotten several inches shorter recently, although discussing it is a good way to end up working the rice fields for a lifetime.

On the ice moon Lenguo, orbiting the capital planet of Yuguo, construction activity once more begins. Beijing Station, the shipyard of the Han Dominion, no longer reflects the true glory of its mother country. As such, the Daos launch the beginning of a massive expansion.

UF9LBos4DxaCH7yiGyV2uFSOkbKpHCuyfcjqL4jgwSzdPN1wTB1obIdhGF5OjgqwBomvkmC4nvKIpVvbm-rOk95UuE6_Mr2MAzOH-1JG0PBQvcaaHR1CEcFZOR_ptH9dS2Tmu7Cq

Beijing Station is to be reclassified as Beijing Stronghold, a facility far larger, to eventually be fortified against brazen attacks such as the SATO incursion of HSC 2. The galaxy is vast and full of threats, and the Dominion resolves to be ready for them.

Dai Hanying turns 19 en route to Proteum Davun, to see the Archivar entombed. She speaks far less than normal, but by now Chaal can tell that it is not wholly out of grief. Something else is bothering the girl.

Commodore Huang Jie continues to put an end to every Corruptor he sees with extreme prejudice.

----------

Summary

Project LANCE [4 AP]

Upgrading shipyard [4 AP]

Resources from GTFO into shipyard [3 AP]

Constructing colony ship [4 AP]

[REDACTED] [2 AP]

Colonizing western sector (already on map) [0 AP]

Han Stats Link:

Edited by Zanderaw

United States Of Arcturus

Arcturus system

1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

IN GOD WE TRUST

“Transport 7024 is now docking at gateway seven” The loudspeaker echoed throughout the plaza terminal, as the large military freighter docked with the space station business continued as usual with most going about their work, shopping on the concourse or watching the many ships go by. Several defender droids marched about on the concourse in formation off to some corner of the station for one reason or another, Two defender droids painted blue with stamps of US Custom Services stood watch at the passenger tube door that slowly extended out to clamp onto the freighter.

the_mall_by_phade01-d6ak4wb.jpg

The two droids watched as the large doors opened and the first one began his spiel “Greetings, welcome to vantage station, I am OM-01482S and this is my colleage OM-002214C. We hope yo-” The droids were cut off as armed men rushed from the tunnel sprinting off in many directions carrying sandbags and other supplies. People stopped, watched, and pointed as the THC soldiers needlessly sprinted around securing various sections from an otherwise normal civilian station. The first droid looked to the one next to them. “They seem very concerned OM-002214C.” The other droid nodded as they watched more soldiers come sprinting from the transport rushing off yet again Sitting in the command center a human officer sipped his coffee as he watched through the droids eyes before nudging his friend next to him “Hey Gomez, check this out, these guys are sprinting around the station ******* putting up sandbags like headless chickens!” The man next to him chuckled “Never underestimate those for their need to overcompensate I say.” Upon saying that a THC soldier stormed through the crowd weapon drawn before diving behind the counter of a nearby fast food restaurant to ‘Secure’ it aiming his rifle at random places.

ACTIONS

8AP Into Project Infallible

3AP into [REDACTED]

2AP into Operation “By Dawn's Early Light.”

Naval Registry

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pwr9qUoWTKhFiMbZzH0ee9C8GvHJimcAqQz50a0t9wE/edit?usp=sharing

TRADE PARTNERS

-Skeller

-Han Dominion

-Malta

-GTFO

-Eadn

-Silver Knights

-Libellan

-Confederation Of Xaplonius

-H.E.

20AP on PSDI

SHIPYARD LEVEL 4

Population

176,500 humans

12,000 Da’nor

2750 Human-tijeran

12,000 Ceri

4,000 Ascardian

Total pop = 207,250

10k neanderthals

(Stuck on colony)

23,500 humans

9750 skellar

6000 Libellan

Industry

25AP=1Ap

Military

-50,000 US Navy sailors

-20,000 US Marines

-1,000 US Army soldiers

-500 fighter craft

-100 Hunter-2 bots

-15,000 Defender droids.

Arcturus System

H7e6C1D.png

Valentum-1

UnNLAry.png

Edited by Taketheshot

The Trade Federation

9v5lRx1.png

Allen Payne stared down at the batch of men, women and aliens with a small frown on his hard features. Untested, soft and undisciplined. Did the Council expect him to turn these mounds of useless flesh into the precision tools that the Federation required? With a snort, he stepped down from his podium and onto the grey metal floor. This far below the C.A.C, nobody had bothered with niceties, marble floors and gold leafing on the pillars. The room stretched out behind the recruits, shrouded in a darkness that perpetually fought against the glaring halogen lights above the podium. He was alone with them, apart from two of his men at the door. He glanced over to them and nodded once.

Moving as one, the two men pressed separate buttons and a massive itoron slab slid over the door with a slam. The recruits jumped and glanced around. Already, Allen could see a few beads of sweat appearing on the brows of some humans.

Two dozen recruits. Chosen by the other councilors and some other advisors for the most part. Fifteen humans, seven cevelli and two zyrka. Had he been given more time to chose, the aliens would have eventually been filtered out, but he worked with what he was given.

His footsteps echoed against the cold floor, every crack echoing down the deep room before thundering back at him like the tramp of a hundred boots in lockstep. Finally, he stepped on a tile precisely in the middle front of the line of recruits and waited for the echoes to recede until all he could hear was the occasional rustle of clothing, or quick breath from the recruits.

He clasped his hands behind his back and spoke. “You are now the property of the Federal Security Bureau. By this time next year, I expect that a third of you will be dead.” He began to walk once more, his eyes darting from face to face as he marched. A few were set with determination, others with fear. It didn’t matter, the unworthy would soon be gone. “The remainder will be the first class to graduate this program. You will be worthy of working with my men on the most dangerous and most classified missions that the Federation has to offer. You will be offered the privilege of going where no operative has ever been in the name of the Federation. The following year will test you. You will put aside what you know. The morality that your parents have taught you is no longer relevant. The compassion you have cultivated through a life of indulgence will be eradicated. Your doubts will cease to trouble you. When I am done with you, you will be Operatives of the Federal Security Bureau. Not human, cevelli. Precision tools engineered to do one thing, advance the interests of the Trade Federation."

“For the next 365 days, this room and the connecting facility will be your home. You will leave by two means. Graduating, or body bags. Do not disappoint me.”

Actions

AP

Base: 4

Colonies: 2

Trade: 10(Trading Post level 3)

Hephaestus: 2

8th Crusade: 1

Bridge North & South: 4

Free Port of the North: 2

Population: 1

Business: 1

Andorra: 1 (this turn only)

Total: 28

• -Project TAROT continues in the utmost secrecy. The scientists attempt to further unravel and understand its secrets. (8AP)  (38 invested)
  • -Project MENDICANT, which consists of a serious focus on improving both offensive and defensive cyber systems in the Federation military and governmental infrastructures such as the C.A.C, begins. One branch will focus on defense, and securing the cyber defenses until they are locked tight while the other will focus on improving cyber-attack capacities of both ships and institutions(EWAR). All in all, while there is no singular goal in mind, the focus is on improving this department as a whole. (8 AP)

0E2ZEz6.png

• The deal brokered with the Han Dominion allows the Trade Federation to begin implementing itoron armor onto Nexus. Along with this, prompted by the devastating conflict in the nearby Ar’Gakari Higher Imperium, they begin implementing a series of small, compact orbital defense stations around Nexus. The first are roughly 200km from the station, equipped with ODC-S, point defense and torpedoes, while the farthest are at roughly 500.000km from the station and are far more lightly equipped. A few other defensive measures are implemented… (5AP) (10 invested)
  • In accordance with trade deal with the Han Dominion, the Trade Federation sends them resources. (3AP)
  • THEIA is finished, and the blueprints are sent to the USA in accordance with an old trade deal that stipulated this. Of course, THEIA is also installed in Orimon. (2AP)
  • Using THEIA’s superior power, the Trade Federation conducts a more concentrated scan of its territories as well as the surrounding sectors, searching for any resource deposits of value, or really anything of interest… (2AP)

tumblr_llaoo4NQnE1qbrivj.jpg

• Some of the better logisiticians, traders and city planners in the Federation implement a new system for ships wanting to dock at the Nexus station. It does not slow down the flow of trade. It simply reorganizes it into a smoother, more efficient flow. Large freighters loaded down with more dangerous cargos now dock at the longer docking arms, while smaller freighters congregate against the main builk of the station, or even inside of it like minnows. This prevents congestion from big freighters blocking many docking stations at once and allows for more service, at a quicker rate.

Diplomacy

• With the peace now spreading through the western sector of the Southern galaxy, the envoys that once approached the Karass, the Ganvius, the Backhatta and now the fledgeling Galaron arrive once more. A missive is also sent to the Kalronian-Ystor Rule, requesting permission to send an envoy and discuss any potential interest in the Galactic Trade Center. 
  • The Zyrka are approached concerning a trade deal.
  • Creation of the Federal Security Bureau.

35 AP invested into business

latest?cb=20140914010717

The Affiliation

Things were changing at a rate faster than most could comprehend. As always democracy would shine on, but still. Most of the humans on the Baronies felt disconnected. As if their way of life had been...well, altered. Time seemed to shift, seemingly at will. Sometimes it would be short. Others not there at all. But through this one true thought resonated. With a beautiful pink glow, the idea wrapped itself around the Affiliates. What past was relevant to them? None. Everything was changing and they were with it. It was as if this pink light was seeping through not just their minds. But from another being. Perhaps not even of this galaxy, or when.

On Jatorak, people from all over the Affiliation had convened. Everything seemed blended, and changing. They couldn't quite recall some things. Most didn't even care too. What they did know was they had to meet. A growing sense [Pink Light] of unease grew amongst them all. Their language, and everything else, had changed. Most humans not even born on Earth especially felt this [pink light]. Soon enough at the meeting, Long days and pleasent nights Sai! reigned.

Too properly flesh out this new [pink light] the council all agreed to a new charter. Every former world under the old ones was to be parceled. These 'Baronies' would aim to focus on their direct populace. They would grow to be more sufficient, but of course obedience is always demanded. This network will all wrap around a single gem. Utopie. Of course that city would remain in prevalence, even with a pink light filling it's towers. That city and the people in it would be the true government. The Affiliation. Under them the baronies would grow, but also kneel.

A valley adjacent to Utopie has been selected for a great honor. Close to the underground rivers, it was an ideal plot. Soon it's entire bed will be filled with roses, of various types. Looking down at the valley was quite the sight already. On the fringes it was all red, beautiful roses in their thousands. And they were creeping closer to the center. Where the large foundations of a tower will take shape. 

The Affiliation focuses on immediate needs, and information. They try to ignore the growing pink light everywhere. Almost half their population was muties. Or aliens as the older earth born called them. They were amiable enough, and a main part of society. They were all citizens of the same rate, and would always remain that way. Some things just never changed. Now each Barony sets to work out it's populace. On the outer arc, most of the Baronies were populated with humans. But the closer arcs were by and by a mixed bag. 

*Work will continue on making a base Robotic chassis. This will be a highly adaptable unit. The Affiliation seeks to ensure every piece of the Robot is up to standards. They want a useful base that they can than expand upon further in any direction. Thought meant for humans, scientist take what they know of advanced cybernetics and hope it'll help apply. They also try to contract Zyrka help.

**Alongside this efforts are made to increase Galactic awareness. To every race currently populating the Affiliation their former nations get sent these memos. Nearly half their population was now alien. They all lived in peace and had their own vote. It is hoped most aliens, weary of the never ending war, would want to resettle. Or perhaps for hundreds of other reasons, all good enough to move to the Affiliation! They are promised free food, land, and rights. Transit to the Baronies would even be paid for.

***A new order for the Affilation is enacted. The Gunslingers shall now officially be their official branch. Currently bare bones, they wish to form a small/elite posse. Right now the top veterans of the Affiliation's army (Including alien veterans) are picked. Alongside them are a first class of one hundred children aged 13. They will base themselves in the Naval Academy in space, for now. This first year will focus on the veterans getting the children up to physical fitness. They are also all augmented with Cybernetics.

Production of a colony ship (4 ap)

***Formation of Gunslingers (3 ap)

Project Distantiam (2 ap)

Upgrading ships with Tri-Phase shields (Excluding Arcturan ships) and readying more for production (2 ap)

*Advancing Robotics (8 ap) 13 total

**Advertising for alien settlement (1 ap)

AP Total = 20

Standard - 4AP

600k Pop (Democracy) - 4AP

4 Colonies - 4 AP

Trading Partners - 4 AP

Crusade food/medical assistance Bonus - 2 AP

Hep. Inc. Trade Bonus - 2 AP

Investments: Agriculture (20 ((Applies for first bonus*, Industry (15), Business (8) - Capital Sector

3 Battleships (Two Arcturan)/1 Carrier (Arcturan)/2 Support Carriers (Arcturan)/1 Destroyer/3 Frigates/2 Corvettes/1 Freighter/1 Small Freighter/5 Boats

50,000 Shock Troops/35,000 Hunter Bots/9,000 Tank Bots/500 Strike Suit Fighter Mechs

Edited by GrimBeard

Republican Systems of Edonia

(Interstellar Accord and THC Member)

cAbPk57-XEW4J66luun2FfD1iBnWDNKdcXpkajGWgRHXHITUSJYlLkoNPgYbHyw6AxuWBMgsTM7ZVceqsc-rw9SM7i8PugmB8mwvAF-AZqAjzJr9Coe-dXvOaYoWfx9auIsNMjc7

General Activity:

Nothing?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Military:

Army:

32,500 Soldiers

Marines:

16,650 Soldiers (3000 with Laser II)

1,000 Heavy Soldiers in Power Armor

Navy:

16,000 Crewman

Population: 337,500 Humans

Feldspar - [SL3][1 Trade outpost]

Aldeban - [SL0] (Itoron)

Frostband - [SL0]

Actions:

The construction of a spaceport begins and finishes above the planet of Feldspar. (10/10 AP)

With the successes of their new targeting computer, science teams would continue coding, bug-smashing, and fixing up any errors. Multiple different codes would be tested to see if it would improve the accuracy even more. As these programs are made and tested they will hopefully begin being mounted on Light cruisers and support carrier’s to be tested. (1 AP|1 Already invested)

All ships are refitted with the Tri-Phase shielding and Xylorite reactors from both their THC allies. (0 AP)

Due to the growing threat of its eastern neighbor the congress has voted to instate a draft in the military. (0 AP)

Total AP: 11 (4 + 3 + 2 + 2)

Technology and important buildings:

Anti-Gravity (5 AP)

Gauss Ship Cannons

Gauss Rifles (UCF)

Tri-Phased shields (Federation)

Warp Drives

Itoron-Steel Hull Armor

Quantum Comms

Laser Mining

LAS VI (Variant II) Program

Itoron-Aluminum Armor (0 Produced)

Itoron-Steel Power Armor I (1000 Produced)

450 Captured Kalronian Phasic Weapons

Kalronian Dictionaries and assorted books

Kalronian Crops

Laser Ship Weaponry (Technocracy)

Laser Rifles II (Federation) (3000 in stock)

Xylorite Reactors

Xylorite Power

Allies and Trade:

U.C.F: Alliance and Trade

Malta: Trade

Free Human Technocracy: Trade

Ganvius: Trade

Eadni: Trade

Human Cooperative (9 Humans)

Fleet Registry:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JbTDaU1hqzr1zn6bRGNWR0o_6wHrAtkLzg8zTemjBIs/edit?usp=sharing

United Canadian Front

e93dba17eba6df91fcb10c9ed7573a46.png

Activity:

The nation renames itself from the United Canadian Front, to the Republic Star State of Kanata.

Current Colonies:

Jardun III (SL3) (TO1)

Carspan II (SL0)

Eranus II (SL0)

Total Population:

337,500 Canadians

Population Dispersion:

Jardun III -  

168,000 Canadians

Carspan II -

102,000 Canadians

Eranus II -

67,500 Canadians

Trade Partners (Types of Trade):

Ganvius (Civillian)

Trialition (Civillian)

Grand Alliance (Civllian)

The Cooperative (Civllian/Technology) ((8 Separate players))

Developed Industries:

Industry - 5/20 AP

Agriculture - 0/20 AP

Researched Technologies :

Artificial Gravity

Basic Warp Technology

Quantum Communications

Advanced Mining Lasers

Handheld Gauss Cannons

Ship-Mounted Gauss Cannons

Advanced Xylorite Reactors

Itoron Alloy Plating

Tri-Phased Deflector Shields

Xylorite Weaponry

Xylorite Missiles

Xylorite Torpedoes

LAS VI Program

LAS II Program

T-43 Combat Armor Suits

Itoron S-50 Alloy Plating

A.T.C.-70 Mechs (All-Terrain Combat)

T-60 Combat Armor Suits

Military Personnel:

Army -

8,000 Active Duty

12,000 Reservist

Navy -

6,000 Active Duty

9,000 Reservist

Marines -

12,000 Active Duty

5,000 Reservist

Fleet Capacity:

Fighters -

100x A-1 Falcon

Corvettes -

2x Rideout Class Corvette

- U.C.F. Crossroad

- U.C.F. Disruptor

Frigates -

4x Dundas Class Frigate

- U.C.F. Wellington

- U.C.F. High Garden

- U.C.F. Endeavor

- U.C.F. Talisman

Destroyers -

2x Hamilton Class Destroyer

- U.C.F. Concord

- U.C.F. Driver

Light Cruisers -

2x Richmond Class Light Cruiser

- U.C.F. Ironwill

- U.C.F. Avenger

Support Carrier -

1x Queens Class Support Carrier

- U.C.F. Retaliator

AP Activity (11 Total):

A large majority of resources are put into creating a trade outpost over the planet of Jardun III for the nation, expanding it’s range of possible trade partners. (10 AP)

Resources are sent to THC to assist with Project: Distantiam. (1 AP)

Extensive training is put onto the new armored division of the U.C.F. armed forces, that being the mechanized division. The pilots of these new weapons, the A.T.C.-70, are put through various types of training to test the limitations of the new armored mech. (0 AP)

Navy Documents: https://tinyurl.com/yddqrok4

Army Documents: Coming Soon!

Edited by Quackers

qs0WOrn.png

Now Selling Firstborn Cultural Replicas! Get Them While Stocks Last!! 

Firstborn City (Noun): An ancient edifice to a lost culture and power beyond imagination. Beyond priceless, the buildings have stood for millennia without disruption or calamity. Originally a place of meditation, it had a maximum population of about 23,000 before suddenly and inexplicably being abandoned. It was as if the whole town had simply stepped out and never come back. For an archaeologist, this place is a goldmine of history--an opportunity like no other to truly examine the mysterious forebears of all civilisations.

Hephaestus Enterprises (Pronoun): A relatively new mega-corporation that doesn't give two squiggly shits about history.

A hulking corporate freighter slowly touched down on surface of a pristine world, crushing plants, scattering animals, and disturbing the wild beauty that had lasted untold aeons. An unnatural, metal screech echoed through the plains, and the vessel's great cargo door slowly groaned open. A thousand Tithonus droids poured out of the hold and assembled on the plain. After a few minutes, the mass of bargain war-machines formed into lines and clattered off down the overgrown streets. They entered and secured each building, seeking threats to their charge, yet finding none. Finally, when the coast was clear, a young man and his entourage stepped off the vessel. Johnny Penrith, heir to Hephaestus Enterprises, walked into the timeless city with researchers and marketeers in tow.

After a few hours of taking pictures, surveying some of the larger buildings, and discussing the market value of the cultural artefacts, young John gave the order to his researchers to strip the city to the bone.

At first, the droids only collected interesting pieces of technology. After all, that was the most pragmatic option to further the Corporation's long-term goals. After everything more complicated than a wheel was taken, they moved on to cultural items—musical instruments, books, clothes, cutlery, artworks, and even pieces of the walls that struck the researchers as ‘pretty.’

A vast procession of plunder, like an ancient triumph of Rome, snaked its way through the streets of the city, ending at the cargo hold of the great freighter, with the crew compiling extensive lists of loot. Which included two disruptor pistols, and eight functioning firstborn servitors.

It would take a few trips to transport everything of worth off the planet, but the most important item was sent straight to labs on Aurora. Two vials of an unidentified substance, with labels written in an unknown text. The mystery was too much to resist!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The soft hum of Johnny's quantum alarm clock woke him with a start. Another nightmare. There were only nightmares since his father's suicide last year. It was the same one every night.

He was in his father's office. Former CEO Steven Penrith was looking out the window with a smile, while fires burned across the face of Hades. It was like the featureless landscape were kindling, and the flames spread to almost every building, factory, and ship. The Protorian Archivar was there, too. He stared at Johnny with golden eyes and held out his hand. Between his fingers was a coin with a spiral pattern on both faces. It hurt to look at it. As he reached out to touch the coin, the Protorian turned to ash and faded away, just as the fire from outside to the office slowly creeping towards--

As always, he woke up at this point. For a few moments after his eyes opened, the after-image of the Archiver's eyes burned in his vision.

******* dreams. Some of the Board had recommended a number of qualified  psychoanalysts, but he couldn't allow himself to be seen at a quack's office. God knows how the markets would react if the inheritor of Hephaestus was deemed mentally unfit.

Pulling himself out of his naval cot, he took a brief moment to recall his surroundings in his morning haze. He had commandeered a bed in the crew-quarters last night. He hated sleeping in the same place more than twice. After the HCAC bombings, he was paranoid about being vaporised with xylorite explosives, and it didn't seem to matter that he and the Corporation were not the target of the original attack. When a totally unremarkable employee could be made a terrorist, who knows what random sailor could be in the employ of butchers?

He pulled on his suit - form-fitted for his sixteen-year-old self - and skulked out of his room. Four burly Enforcers stood guard outside his quarters and stood to attention as he walked past him. Falling into line as he walked past, they marched silently behind their employer like dutiful dogs while shooting threatening looks at sailors who walked too close. It took almost twenty minutes of trudging through snaking corridors and travelling up numerous elevators before they party reached the bridge of the spacecraft.

"Trucker Bill" was the Corporation's largest freighter. With the Corruptor war swiftly moving out of Hephaestus' view, the massive Tassaran-built ship was re-purposed for the transport of more 'sensitive' assets. In this case, the asset was Johnny. The Captain of the vessel, a Galaron, saluted the young industrialist as he walked on to the command deck.

"Good morning, Mr Penrith," he croaked in slightly accented English. "I trust your quarters were of reasonable quality? Your request for a transfer was rather short-notice."

"Yeah, yeah, they were fine, mate. Cheers." Johnny was not interested in the platitudes of the captain. The Galaron always seemed to try and impress him with his skill as master and commander. John, however, was not in the mood for networking (he couldn't even remember the captain's name), and he sat himself down in front of the holographic solar map that occupied the middle of the bridge. It's twirling images of the local star and planets made him feel slightly queasy just looking at them.

"Any messages for me?"

"Yes, Mr Penrith," purred the captain, "there was a communication sent from Hades. Sadly, some form of interference delayed it for almost a week. Shall I bring it up for you?"

John gestured lazily towards the holo-projector, and nodded. In an instant, the planets disappeared, and were replaced by the incessant smiling visage of Jim Bean, currently the acting CEO.

"G'day, Johnno, pal!" the beaming Bean began. "Hope you're doing well! Your mum sends her regards, but I think she's sending you a message a bit later!" Jim performed a well-practised laugh, though it only inspired a grunt from John. It was a quality laugh, though. It probably tested well in focus groups.

"Now, I know you might still be a bit sour about being sent off on this little galactic outing, boss, but your old lady was pretty adamant that you needed to get out of the tower for a while. You can't stay cooped up forever, my man. What's better than a real-life adventure, right? Plumbing the depths of ancient, alien tombs, like in those old movies Ste-"

Jim caught himself commendably well. Visible discomfort flashed across his features for the merest instant, before he regained his composure.

"-like in those old movies, huh? So yeah. Get out there, rip up some ancient stone-work and try not to incur some mummy's curse, hey?" After the next bout of laughter, John couldn't help but roll his eyes. He was already on his way back after doing that very thing. Just how old was this message?

"Anyway, on the business side of things, we've finished repairs on the main building and landing zones that were damaged last year. Which is just as well, because, ah, the ‘Big Man’ is pretty upset that they're still ongoing.”

‘Big Man?’ What? Jim suddenly lost his cheesy smile, and spoke very seriously.

“Look, John mate? We felt that you should finish your trip and come back first, but I’d feel like a pretty shitty person if I didn’t tell you this. I hope you’re sitting down, because what I’m going to tell you is a bit of a doozy.”

A doozy? What on Earth could Jim Bean think a ‘doozy’ was?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in settled Corporate space, gossip and rumours had begun to circulate that an old man in a white suit had been walking around the streets of Hades before entering the HCAC building. This in itself would not be that significant, but the old man in question seemed to have an uncanny resemblance to Steven Penrith.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Action Points:

4AP by default,
6AP through trade,
4AP from the 8th Crusade,
8AP from sectors,
3AP from industry,
2AP from business,
4AP from population,

Total = 31AP

-Resources are sent to the Han Dominion in order to aid in the expansion of their shipyard. (-10AP)

-Massive mining expansions to the newly-settled planet of Woolongong (sponsored by Woolongong Workshops) are ordered by the board. The desolate, featureless world makes the miners nostalgic for Hades and Grand Ares. They strive to honour their homeworlds by ripping apart the itoron-rich landscape with zero concern for neatness or waste-management. (-5AP)

-Two vials of an unknown substance recovered from an ancient Firstborn city are sent to the Grand Aurora Institute of Technology. The extensive laboratories and researchers would no doubt discover the purpose of the vials. (-4AP)

-Two colony ships are ordered for construction. One would be sent to the PAR, in order to remove and resettle the population of a system that is unpleasantly close to Corporate borders. The other would transport Corporate employees to the system in order to colonise it themselves. Though, the PAR would retain exclusive rights to mine the planet's rich itoron deposits. (-6AP)

-Honouring an agreement with the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, the Corporation orders a sleek, sexy advertisement campaign to be played in surrounding alien and human nations (but oddly, not in Hephaestus space). It advertises a beautiful tourist resort, but also subtly hints towards the advantages of immigrating to Malta-space. (-4AP)

-"Project: Peach" (-2AP)

Planets: 
-Hades (Capital) (SL2) (Trade Post)
-Grand Ares
-Aphrodite
-Adonis
-Aurora (SL4)
-Capricorn
-Pices
-Helix
-Woolongong

Population: 772,500 Humans, 102,750 Grgl, 203,000 Tassareans, 50,000 Human-Tassareans, 31,500 Libellans, 31,000 Redons, 26,500 Backhatta, 20,000 Human-Redons, 89,500 Galaron, 9,000 Redon-Tassareans,  7,500 Human-Redon-Tassareans, 19,000 Protorians

Hephaestus Enforcers: 75,000 troopers, after voluntary sign-ups, and union with Auroran forces.

Corporate Naval Rates: (Pending when I can be bothered to do the math again)

Fleet: 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qKqLPc1htHOIypEctzhr93uCDHrzg95NAteLQZtEgZ0/edit

Spaceports: 
Hades, Tier 2
Aurora, Tier 4

Trade Ports:

Hades, 10AP

Accumulation List
Industry: 85 (next turn)
Business: 44 (Next turn) 
Agriculture: 25 (Sweet, sweet worm-eggs)

Technology
-Laser weaponry (40% Higher damage variant)
-Laser Lance (2x energy efficiency, 30% more damage variant)
-Warp-drive technology (Gifted unto them by the Terran Federation)
-Quantum Communications Technology (Via trade with Terran Federation)
-Xylorite Energy Generators (Via trade with Terran Federation)

-Xylorite energy cells
-Artificial Gravity technology (Via trade with The Remnants) 

-Itoron-Steel alloys
-Mk I Hunter/Mark II Hunter combat bots.
-Tithonus Mk I/Alastor Mk I combat droids.
-Jump-packs (Gift from Utopie)
-Duel-phased deflectors (trade with ???)
-"Project: Lemon"

-Swarmer Missiles
-LAS II
-Quantum Anchor

-Advanced AI systems (Appropriated from Aurora)
-Railgun weapons (Good ones! Appropriated from Aurora)
-Machine-Human interface (Appropriated from Aurora)

-Ten Firstborn Servitors (One now residing in Steve's office, the other at an Auroran Robotics institute)
-"Project: Pineapple"

Trade Agreements
-Solarin Federation,
-Free Human Technocracy
-GTFO
-Silver Knights
-People's Agrarian Republic
-Confederation of Xalponius
-Han Dominion
-United States of Arcturus
-Sovereign Military Order of Malta

Edited by Catostrophy

Kingdom of Armathwaite/Silver Knight Corporation

aEQKQ2P.png

"Keep Calm, Perform Professionally"

Leaders

Chief Executive and King, Edward Armathwaite

Defense Minister Field Marshal Lyle Morgan

Minister for Innovation/Chief Engineer Shinzo Sato

Minister for Science/Chief Scientist Miranda Keynes

Governor/ChiefExecutive of Gibraltar Stanley Hunt

Chief Inspector of Huizhou Police Station James O'Mally

Colony Stats

Armathwaite:

Population - 325,000 Humans, 66,000 Tassareans, 24,500 Backhatta, 32,000 Redons, 18,500 Human-Redons, 18,500 Human-Tassareans, 59,500 Galaron, 3,000 Human-Redon-Tassareans, 5,000 Redon-Tassareans,

Royal Security Forces - 30,000

Royal Navy Active and Reserve Naval Personnel - 6,000

High Skilled Workforce (Science and Engineer Corps, Executives and Administrators) - 100,000

Low Skilled Labour (Farmers, Builders, Factory Workers etc) - 200,000

Shipyard Level: 3

New Gibraltar:

Population - 55,000 Humans

Royal Security Forces - 2,000

High Skilled Workforce (Science and Engineer Corps, Executives and Administrators) - 2,000

Low Skilled Labour (Farmers, Builders, Factory Workers etc) - 16,000

Falkland:

Population - 35,000

Utopie Factory

Population - 200

Silver Knight Company Security Forces - 20

High Skilled Workforce (Science and Engineer Corps, Executives and Administrators) - 20

Low Skilled Labour (Farmers, Builders, Factory Workers etc) - 160

Huizhou Police Compound (SK Private Police)

Population - 6,000 (2,000 Native Huizhou)

Silver Knight Police Force - 5,000 (2,000 Native Huizhou Officers)

High Skilled Workforce (Administrators)  - 200

Low Skilled Labour (Cleaners, Cooks, Facilities Managers) - 800

Military

32,020 Ground Forces

5,000 Police Officers (Huizhou)

500 Mech Suit Operators

100 Mech Suit Fighter Pilots

200 Mech Special Forces

Orbital Defense Belt

5,000 Active and Reserve Naval Personnel

1 East India Light Freighter

1 East India Regular Freighter

9 Cumberland Class Corvettes

5 Carlisle Class Frigates

3 Duke Class Destroyers

1 Lancelot Class Destroyer (Lancelot Tech)

2 Lancelot Class Frigates (Lancelot Tech)

1 Wessex Class Support Carrier

2 King William Class Light Cruiser

1,000 Standard Issue Infantry Mech Suits

200 Strike Suit Fighters

100 Gawain Suits

Technology

Warp Drive

Quantum Communication

Advanced Exoskeleton Design

Railgun Technology

Artificial Gravity

Transformable Mech (Strike Suit Fighter)

Xylorite Torpedoes

Xylorite Reactors

Project Lancelot (Stage 1)

Miniaturized Xylorite Reactors

Dual Phased Shields (Traded from the Federation)

Miniaturized Shield Technology

Gawain Mech Suits

Facilities

Advanced Production Fabricators (Armathwaite)

Mining Infrastructure (New Gibraltar)

Weapons Factory (Utopie)

Police Compound (Huizhou)

Trade Partners

Solarin Federation

Hephaestus Enterprises

United Imperial Republic

Holy Kingdom of Eadn

Peoples Agrarian Republic

Han Dominion

Redon Imperium

Backhatta Hive

Protorian Council

Production (AP)

Base:5

Trade:6

Colonies:2

Population:2

Naval Registry

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15mt6o2chdL5wvX_JVvJ1BOX5hFS6BcwwGZL8cASOPiY/edit?usp=sharing

Activity

With the finalization of the deal of the Galactic Crossroads between three space-faring nations that would ensure trade passing through Armathwaite between all nations. Edwards ambition finally to get more trade passing through Armathwaite had been achieved and from there he could now move onto using the new found wealth to help further innovate and develop Armathwaites economy to begin catching up so to speak with other Nations, as such a massive focus on Military development had left Aramthwaite lagging behind, though not poor. With commerce soon to flourish once again, the security of Armathwaite can be improved upon in the years to come. 

Resources could finally in large amounts be funneled into the two projects to further develop and strengthen the local economy of Armathwaite, with the region of Armathwaite Space now being secure to do so. Firstly it would begin with the Bank of Armathwaite, within two years Edward intended to make it a galactic contender, allowing his third born son to him to manage operations as he was old enough, had the advisers and was educated in matters of finance, banking etc. After two years of funneling resources into the bank, next on the list would be building the Armathwaite Financial Center that would house a Galactic Stock Exchange. 

On Huizhou the Private Police Force known on planet as Star Knight Security would continue its work ensuring it could move to stop smuggling operations around the ports. Using their authority granted to them by the Local Government they would step up operations on the Ports attempting to remove criminal elements, corruption and seize goods that lacked the correct paperwork to be there. Detectives would be encouraged to investigate such crimes as and when they came across their desks. Riot Mech Suits would be a regular sight around the Port, usually following patrols deterring public crime around the Port.

Activity Points

Sizable investments from the Corporation and the funds of the Kingdom are put into establishing the Bank of Armathwaite, within two years of putting in the exact budgeted amount it is the wish of the Corporation that it become a Galactic Contender (10AP Investing into Biz, Investing the same next turn)

Leftovers from the budget are put into the Secret Project that is still swallowing investments year on year (5AP Mod, 19 AP Invested so far including this turn)

Galactic Crossroads Trade Bonus Pending (Mod)

The Solarin Federation

Actions don’t make Heroes, it is those whom we inspire through our actions that make us Heroes.

earth_federation_flag_by_onesangheili-d3

Nira looked about in her bedroom, a few bags packed for her trip. Several changes of clothes, her uniform. “Traveling all the way to the FHT and you can’t even stop by the barracks to say goodbye?” she would hear from the doorway.

Oh, Morning Gideon.” she smiles. He’d offer a smile back “You know the squad isn’t gonna be the same with you gone.

I know. But look this isn’t just for myself. I may not have said it to him. But I have a promise to keep for a certain Protorian.” she would zip up her last bag. A Hunter Bot takes her extra baggage and carries it past Gideon “You taking him with you?” he asks

No, he is just escorting me there.” she says, though he seemed worried “It’s odd putting any trust in another human nation. After everything that has happened since the Exodus.” he would comment.

Stop worrying about me, that’s an order.” she picked up her bag walking past “I’m gonna miss you guys too.” she says solemnly offering a one armed hug, which he returns “I can’t say how long I will be gone..so I guess this is goodbye till then.

Till then.” he repeats as they share glances a moment “Take care of yourself Nira.

I will.”  

Colony of Terra

Capital City, Sol

Facilities

Stellar Class Shipyard - Level 4 (5/20 AP to lvl 5)

Solarin Battlestation - (3 AP)

Emmerson Science & Research Facility

Notable Locations: Sol Colony

Total Population

Solarin Federation - 375,250 Humans, 40,750 Grgl, 26,000 Tassarans, 19,000 Libellans, 17,000 Human-Tassarans

Total Pop - 409,750

Civil Development/Research

Expanded Farms - Harvest

Emmerson Science & Research Facility - Terra

Federation Academy - Terra

Enhanced Medical Facilities - Terra

-Technologies-

Quantum Comms

Warp Drive

Gamedi Warp Jump Drive

Railguns (Ships/Stationary Platforms)

Mass Accelerator Cannons (Ship Weapon)

Xylorite Missiles

Xylorite Power Generators

Miniature Xylorite Generators

Xylorite Torpedoes

Xylorite Refining

Disruptor Weapons (Infantry-Human Designed)

Power Armor

Itoron-Steel Armor Designing

Quantum Anchor

Laser Weaponry (Infantry/Vehicle/Ship)

Laser Lance (Hepheastus Upgrade)

Swarm Missiles

Mk II Hunter & Tank Bots (Improved Thinking Chip/Dexterous Hands)

Improved Labor Bots (Non-Combat, Thinking Chip/Dexterous Hands)

Jump Packs

Itoron-Steel/Itoron-Carbon Weave Troop Armors

LAS II

LAS I

Single Phased Deflectors

Dual Phased Deflectors

Artificial Gravity

Fusion Engines

Fusion Power

Nuclear Power

Military Forces (Total) - 54,000

20,000 Army - Itoron-Carbon Weave Armor/

15,000 Marines - Itoron-Carbon Weave Armor/

4,000 Heavy Infantry - Power Armor Mk I

15,000 Navy

-Resource Access/Trade/Expenditure-

Xylorite Mine - Terra - 100 Tons Per Year/Total Current Tonnage = 100x tons

Itoron Mine - Remnant’s Memory - 100 Tons Per Year/Total Current Tonnage = 100i Tons

Naval Fleet

SFS Fatman - Solarin Freighter

SFS Sprite - Strike Class Corvette

SFS Manta - Strike Class Corvette

SFS Daring - Strike Class Corvette

SFS Courage - Strike Class Corvette

SFS Viking - Centurion Class Frigate Mk II

SFS Roman - Centurion Class Frigate Mk II

SFS Liberty - Centurion Assault Frigate Mk II

SFS Savannah - Centurion Assault Frigate Mk II

SFS Raider - Centurion Assault Frigate Mk II

SFS Glory - Centurion Assault Frigate Mk II

SFS Voidstar - Colton Class Support Carrier/100 Nemesis Fighters

SFS Void Hawk (L) - Praetorian Class Destroyer

SFS Undying Hope - Praetorian Class Destroyer

SFS Unyielding Faith - Praetorian Class Destroyer

SFS Prometheus - Athen’s Class Light Cruiser

SFS Freedom’s Horizon - Freedom Class Battleship

AP Total = 13 (15*)

Standard - 4AP

300k Pop (Democracy) - 2AP

3 Colonies - 3 AP

Trading Partners 12 - 4 AP

*Bonus AP from Hephaestus - 2 AP

-Trade Partners-

Hepheastus, Silver Knight, Republic of Utopie, Malta, Galactic Trade Federation of Orimon, Confederation of Xaplonius, Tassaran Republic, Protorian Council, Lithruan Coalition +4 Nations

--Actions--

The Federation takes up Project Longshot (2 AP)

Project EVE continues (5 AP)

Project Swarm is taken up as a Parallel Program to EVE (6 AP)

Project Distantiam (2 AP)

Nira would travel to the FHT with an ONI Escort, aboard the Lancelot Destroyer ‘Void Hawk’ (For Sneaky)

Andorra

599deccbd04a8_AndorranFlag.png.82c7cbfedd216fca320e20e96814ca85.png

Andorra La Nova : Palace

"Ho Ho Ho!" chuckled Pablo as he dropped a bag on his desk and peered inside to check on what had just arrived, "This is it! Great!"

Alicia's footsteps are heard coming up to the double doors, and end with a loud knock, "Hello Pablo. Are you in there? I have a couple things I need to share with you."

Pablo threw a glance at the door before he frantically picked up the bag and noisily ran around the room, looking for a drawer big enough to hold it, but to no avail.

"Oh? Is this a bad time? I can come back la... well no, I really need to get this done now. Open up!" She banged on the door.

Pablo's head, swiveling back and forth, suddenly stopped as he saw a high shelf wide enough to hold the bag. He ran up to it and leaped as high as his adrenaline-filled body could, and slammed the bag onto the shelf. But unfortunately, the shelf wasn't made to sustain that much force and...

Crash!!!

Pablo, the bag, the shelf, and a little bit of the wall plumetted onto the hardwood floor.

"Oh my! Are you alright in there Pablo?! Is there a burglar in there! Hold on, I'll help!" Her footsteps sounded as if she went back a few meters.

Pablo stumbled to his feet and walked over to the door and opened it, "No, it's alright. I was jus-"

Alicia sprinted up to the door, jumped to kick it down, but as Pablo opened the doors she ended up landing a powerful kick to his chest, knocking him over backwards.

Pablo smashed into the ground, and gasped for the air just knocked out of him.

As soon as Alicia recovered she brought her hand to her mouth as she gasped and bent down over Pablo, "I am so sorry! I really didn't mean to hurt you like that, sir. Are you alright?"

Pablo responded in between gasps, "Well...do I...look...alright?!"

"Well no but... oh! Will you please forgive me for that? I was trying to protect you."

Pablo paused to take a deep breath before he sat up, rubbed the back of his head, and said, "Oh, no worries. I forgive you... but dang! You sure pack a punch!"

"Oh well thank you," she said with an embarrassed smile, "I try to be prepared for any situation... but what in the world happened in here?" She looked over at the mess by where the shelf once was, and got up to examine it.

"Oh! Wait! No! Don't look in the bag!" Pablo said as he reached to stop her, but just too late.

Alicia gave Pablo a sarcastic look and opened the bag, "Are these graffiti tools, a pineapple... and a sombrero? What are you planning to do? Why are you so weird?"

"Well... I had this practical joke planned out for when Josè got back to his room tonight. And I'm not sure I can answer that second question."

"That is really unprofessional of you Pablo. The people expect more of their leader than this."

"Well I just wanna have a little fun! And I got all my 'homework' done already anyway."

"That's no excuse, this is something I'd expect from a two-year old, but yo-"

"I'll let you participate in the preparation! I could use the extra help to get it done in time."

"My schedule is open starting at 6:30 tonight."

Josè... was not prepared.

Summary

AP Collection

Base - 4

Additional Territory - 1

Proximity to Trade Federation - 1

Trade - 2

AP Usage

There is further development on HIPS technology. Scientists work on perfecting the itoron mesh tech. If they can't improve it anymore, then they begin looking for other ways to reduce signatures ((3 AP) 6 AP total invested in improving it).

Some funds are sent to the Trade Federation in return for being allowed to test HIPS cloaking tech on the THEIA scanners whenever it is wanted (1 AP).

Said testing is undergone by applying the latest version of HIPS tech to a commercial freighter, and sending it through Federation space being scanned by THEIA. The Federation is made aware of this round of testing so as not to create any confusion (0 AP).

One Corvette is produced (1 AP).

Territorial Claims are scanned for anything of notice. All readily available ships are used for the search (1 AP).

Project ATM - 'Credit is Deposited' (2 AP) (Secretness).

Population

Total: 258,750 Humans + 3,000 Cevelli

Andorra La Nova (Capital): 228,500 Humans + 3,000 Cevelli

Mindesorra (Mining Colony): 30,250 Humans

Military

Standard Soldiers: 4,500 Humans

Spacecraft Crew Members: 900 Humans

AP Investment

3 AP into Business (17 more)

0 AP into Industry (25 more)

0 AP into Agriculture (25 more)

Trade Partners

-The Trade Federation

-Asgard Republic

-Kingdom of Unified Systems

-The Imperial Republic of Mankind

-Random Merchants Who Show Up

Spacecraft

1 Destroyer

2 Frigates

1 Freighter

100 Fighters

3 Corvettes

Original Colony Ship, the S.S. Santa Maria

Technology

Quantum Communicators

Warp Technology

Shipyard Level 2

Itoron-Steel Alloy

Decent Long-Range Signature Dampening Mesh - Stealth

Solar Systems

Gloría System: https://imgur.com/a/GbPyQ

Alfacendi System: https://imgur.com/a/ufS3e

rWEe97c.png

Thulean Republic

Talks with the Lithruan Coalition regarding the sale of trizendrium had gone rather well. Their war on the Keerim meant they were always eager for resources that could give them an edge, and so they had happily taken up the offer of purchasing roughly half of last year's production. Another offer of Trizendrium is made to the Coalition, this time with a larger portion of the yearly production promised.

With the completion of the NMA Renaissance, the newly christened ship departs with a large contingent of Thuleans for the Nouvelle Bourgogne system, in order to settle the desert planet of Belenos. While it is less appealing than the rather more paradisaical Prima Thule, it is the first settling of another system since the massacre at Ultima Thule, and so many eyes are watching this symbol of the Republic's resurgence.

9d0cb9_6417822.jpg

Settlement Plan for Belenos

Work on Project Taranis continues, and begins on the THC joint program "Distantiam".

A year's reprieve had been granted to the Département de l'économie et du travail by temporarily holding the immigration program's expansion, in order to deal with the many arrivals from other systems. But now the program is once again expanded, with a focus on the nations who's primary populations are homo sapiens subspecies. 

Further investment is placed into the Psionic Development and Training Centre on Prima Thule, with expansion of the training and survey facilities taking priority. Additionally, due to the Da'Nor population growing through both birth and further immigration, another survey is taken to see if there are any particularly outstanding psionic users among them.

e4bceb1343841ecf2203efdd52a28796.png

Summary

Trizendrium Sales to LC [+2AP]

Trizendrium Offer to LC

Colonising Western Sector

Project Taranis [4AP: 8AP Total]

Project Distantiam [2AP]

Immigration Investment [2AP: 7AP Total]

Psionic Development [2AP: 4AP Total; See above]

Imperial Republic of Mankind

40k_imperial_aquila__transparent__by_fug

Actions

9 ap is sent to the kingdom of Eadn in the form of resources for the construction of a battleship

3 ap is spent making a destroyer with advanced technology to be added later, this ship will be given as a gift to the trade federation 

2 ap to project distantantiam

2 ap to project شارع

Army

20.000 active duty soldiers

5000 men in power armor

THE HOLY KINGDOM OF EADN
مملكة عدن
rbcw__Az6icmxfkRQG7nX8siGJnBEknp8_utS651FqiL5wqTDUVNDDRF5znGXIFZkLluOdNhYKRgCYuCoePmeFTnCwv3OI-bkDhS89dRVCI-z-JX1ZTWiihUl1SxPc_0nuT3kyrh

AP Available Per Turn: 12 AP
Population: 439,500 Eadni

Shipyard: Level 5 (0/40 to SL 6), Level 2 (0/6 to SL 3)
Investments: (8/20, Industry;  5/25 Business)

Colonies: Eadni City, Eadn [Ibrahim System]; Aljadid Riyadh, Hussein [Al’Noor System]; Aljadid Baghdad, Idris [Al’Noor System]; Dajaaj, Autef [Kalani System];  Qahira Jadiida, Kamal [Kamal System]

The Year 2142
Trade Partners:
The Human Cooperative [9 Nations], GTFO

Diplomatic Actions

Actions
[6 AP] The new shipyard, dubbed Ali Station, is upgraded in its capabilities once more. It becomes capable of producing Light Cruisers and Support Carriers. This will prove critical in freeing up space at Ibrahim Station, which seems to be constantly abuzz with activity as of late.

[3 AP] Another Kamal-class destroyer, the IEN Jibil, enters production. This will round out the Carrier Strike Group.  [Constructed in the SL 2]

[2 AP] The Holy Kingdom makes another investment in its industrial capabilities.

[8 AP, from Imperium of Man] A battleship is constructed in the Grand Shipyard of Eadn for the use of the Imperium of Man. Like the one constructed for the P.A.R, this is a bare chasis which the Imperium may modify to their liking.

[6 AP, from the FHT] A Heavy Cruiser is constructed in the Grand Shipyard for the benefit of the Free Human Technocracy. Like most other ships constructed for their allies, it is a bare chasis for which the FHT may modify to their own liking. Riding along with the new ship, a few Eadni scientists would head to the FHT to help start another initiative.

[1 AP from Eadn, 1 AP from Solarin Federation] The Mass Driver Program begins once again as the second generation of these weapons enters development. The improvements focus mainly on the improvement of the energy systems that propel the various shells developed for the weapon systems at their targets. As such, new, miniaturized xylorite reactors are conceptualized as well as other means of increasing power to the electric weapons system. This is just the beginning to a complete overhaul of these already formidable guns.

[1 AP from FHT / 1 AP from Imperium of Man] Project Distantium

The Free Human Technocracy

Population: 415,500 Humans, 45,500 Da'nor, 20,500 Human-Da'nor

Actions:

Sending the appropriate resources to the HKE to build a Heavy Cruiser (6 AP)

Sending more resources to the HKE to contribute to Distantium (1 AP )

Scouting the far Western corner of the galaxy, sneaky sneaky. (1 AP) https://imgur.com/a/6nHBG

Constructing Orbital defenses above Viyter (5 AP)

Edited by Sneaky2

The Dominion of Man

GwlBMbbwXuf40c59M8TnKKLnUbruMCKQYWtCAoD3xt9nnsnP3gLxbYxTm5T8XeNniUq5WM76Dv-Pd0yMIIK_Rmj1v5zqcWjVEIUvJap9WaruSYbp1UdEHOegQd1ULZzGeiMWNXC5

In this, the year 2142 by Earth’s calendar, the undersigned declare that the position of humanity in this galaxy is a precarious and pitiful one. While some surviving enclaves of Earth recognize this, few have come to the correct conclusion: that peace, prosperity, and friendship can only be achieved through strength.

We the undersigned declare this day that it is the duty of all nations who can produce such strength to guide those who cannot, and to join together to resist the nefarious forces which even now threaten their sovereignty. We therefore declare our union under the Dominion of Man, effective immediately.

Let all who would enslave us fear our wrath.

Founding Charter of the Dominion of Man

• To promote cohesion amongst signatories, an Arbiter will be selected every five years, originated from each full member on a rotating basis. The Arbiter shall be responsible for resolving disputes among signatories, assigning command of joint fleets, and delivering joint resolutions before the galaxy.

• To promote unity amongst signatories, each full member shall contribute 10% of their annual resources, (to the nearest AP,) to be spent by the Arbiter only on initiatives deemed to be mutually beneficial by the full member states.

• To promote respect amongst signatories, the permanent enslavement of any human shall be strictly outlawed.

• To promote stability amongst signatories, clones shall be declared a threat to the true human species. The large scale production of any clone with a lifespan longer than five years shall be strictly outlawed.

• To promote sovereignty amongst signatories, the right of each full member to set their own citizenship and migration laws shall not be infringed.

• To promote purity amongst signatories, all members shall pledge to defend and promote the rights of Man. (Equality bonus, until czar buffs fanatic)

Member States of the Dominion of Man

The Han Dominion - Full Member

The People’s Agrarian Republic - Full Member

The United States of Arcturus - Treaty Member

Edited by Zanderaw