Onwards [Sci-Fi Nation FRP - RP]

Z3r05t4r

Solar Ascendancy

Founded 2143

Nira stood outside the council chambers leaning against the wall, the entrance nearby was kept cracked open with the faint noises of argument and debate.

Hiding out here isn’t going to solve any issues Sovereign..” she heard a familiar voice, she let her arms drop with a sigh “I know June..I just..I can’t stand those two..”

He stood around the corner looking at her expectantly “Aren’t you the one who invited them to this council?”

“Yes June, I invited them in hopes I could keep them in line and stop the fighting. Another civil war is not what I want, this whole notion of Humans killing Humans needs to stop.”

“Then get in there and do what you need to do, they don’t need to like you Nira, they just need to respect you and you can’t gain that hiding out here.”

“Why do you support me June?” she asks “When I took my position several of you jumped behind me, at first I thought it was because you all believed as I did.”

June keeps a neutral expressions “But?”

“But I realize now that is not true in the slightest.” she frowns

“You’ve grown up, you’re realizing the reality of your position and the fact that others are only here for themselves or their own causes. As for me..well I’ve always just been a soldier for the Federation and the Ascendancy. You hold a position I would never want, but I think you could do alot with guidance. That is why I joined your little group of ‘Knights’ I think it’s a noble vision you’re trying to put forward, but it alone is not enough.”

“Anyone else might see it as an insult..but I value everyone’s advice even if it isn’t for my betterment, I’ve learned a lot.”

“That’s good, now I’ll gladly continue this discussion later. But you..Sovereign need to get into that Council Room.”

Nira stood away from the wall looking at the door “So why are you..” she looked behind her to find Captain June already gone.

In the Council Chambers, General Mcintyre, Admiral Darynna, William Lalone, and Eddard Wilhelm sit in discussion as they enters.

Eddard and General Mcintyre stop talking to greet her as she enters “Sovereign, glad you could make.”

“Indeed..” William would comment “Though it wouldn’t be the first council meeting she’s missed.” he scoffs

“I apologize for my lateness, I was having a discussion with Knight Captain June outside.” she would take her seat at the large round table.

“Oh yes, your ‘knights’. So noble of you to form your own little personal army.”

“No different than you and your militia William.” she glares back at him

“I believe there are more important matters to discuss currently..” Admiral Darynna pushes into the conversation. “We’re now Officially at war with the Redon Imperium, how are we going to respond to that?”

“I’ve already offered volunteer forces which..” she gestures to General Mcintyre “Me and the good General here have already discussed is the best Idea for the matter.”

“Oh good, more men and women to fight and die for a war not truly their own.”

Admiral Darynna shoots William a glare “This affects us all William, it needs to be done.”

“For what? The Defense of other humans that have never done anything for ourselves? We shouldn’t be involved in any of this. All that matters is ourselves, let the rest of them burn for all I care. But I see no point in fighting to defend other human nations that cannot ever be trusted.”

“Better that than killing each other.” Nira interjects “I took this position to ensure we’d never enter another Human War. The Idea of killing another human being makes me sick to my stomach, our race is still recovering from a near extinction.”

“I agree with the Sovereign, by fighting for our fellow human nations we are only aiding our race as a whole.” Eddard gestures to Nira with a smile, the man just over his 60th birthday.

William gets a crooked smile on his face “The Science Division always gets the funding they want so of course you would agree with her. Besides Nira knows all about killing another human being don’t you?” he stares at her.

Nira’s hands lightly grip the table, Darynna gives William a warnful glare “William..enough.”

“No no, I have a point I’d like to make. She’s so ready to lead and always talks about how she’d be more than willing to do her own fair share on the battlefield.”

Nira stood from her chair “I am! That’s why I’m apart of the volunteer forces to aid the Protorian Coalition against the Redons.”

William stands “You’re just a child! You don’t even carry a weapon..why is that?” his crooked smile comes back.

“Because I choose not to..”

“Because you’re too afraid to even hold a gun!” William pulls out an old ONI Standard Sidearm and slides it across the table to Nira “Prove me wrong...pick it up!”

Nira stares down at the pistol, if was any other gun..but it wasn’t. She froze staring at it trying to close her eyes. The gunshots and view of the dead man that laid before her flashed in her mind again and again with the very gun she held sitting right before her.

“I...I can’t…” she mumbled, William spoke up “You what?”

Admiral Darynna marched briskly over to Nira swiping the gun from in front of her, as if it held her there against her will, Nira turned to leave and exit the room trying to regain herself.

After she had left Darynna looks to William with a disgusted glare “You don’t even like her..So don’t act like you care..”

“I have enough respect for the girl, she tries her best. Yes her personal views get in the way, I’m still..salty..if you will about the Xylorite Agreement she made with the Protorian Council. It could’ve been a great asset to have to deterred attacks on us. But I would never take such a cheap shot!” she held up the gun

“This galaxy is dark, cruel and unforgiving. She’s going to learn that lesson one way or another, would you rather she learn that here or out there?” William stood going to leave.

General Mcintyre shakes his head “I don’t believe this meeting is over William..”

William shrugged “I’ve got two colonies to run and my men train, so go on without me.”

Admiral Darynna sighs looking at everyone else “..I’ll go see if she’s alright.”

Nira stumbled into the restroom to the nearest stall, losing her stomach.

Admiral Darynna stood outside with a frown, Knight Captain June would re-appear “Is she ok?” he’d ask, Darynna simply shows him the sidearm. He lets out a sigh “William?..”

“Who else?” she commented “Here take it..and just do whatever with it.” she handed it to him. “I’ll put it away after my patrol duty in this corridor done.” he turned to leave. Soon after Nira would emerge from the restroom she looked pale, but tried her best to keep a steady posture.

“H..how d..did he..” she asked in a broken tone

Admiral Darynna shook her head “I don’t know, look me and Mcintyre can handle the other details on what is going on..you can dismiss yourself from the meeting if you want.”

Nira shook her head “No..I..I need to be there. If it is required for discussion in the council room I should be there to know what’s going on.” she goes to slide past Darynna who moves out of her way following her back to the Council Meeting.

“You could always remove William from the Council.” she comments

“I could, it’s well within my power but I won’t. That’d be childish I keep him on the council cause I promised those who felt they couldn’t have voice I’d keep a publicly elected adviser on my council. He might be a jackass..and he might have no respect for me but being on council keeps him in my view and makes his supporters happy. If it keeps the peace, I’ll just suffer with it.”

Colony of Terra

Capital City, Sol

Facilities

Stellar Class Shipyard - Level 5 - Capacity 20

Trade Outpost - Level 1

Solarin Battlestation - (3 AP)

Emmerson Science & Research Facility

Notable Locations: Sol Colony

Total Population

Peacetime - Restoration of Humanity - 0% Prime Pop Growth (Current Status - War)

Solar Ascendancy - 855,500 Humans, 112,000 Grgl, 69,500 Tassarans, 56,000 Libellans, 45,000 Human-Tassarans, 16,500 Karass, 2,000 Chupan’Mo, 1,000 Alduu’uuraneans

Total Pop - 1,157,500

Civil Development/Research

Expanded Farms - Harvest

Emmerson Science & Research Facility - Terra

Federation Academy - Terra

Enhanced Medical Facilities - Terra

Colonies

Terra(x) - Capital

Harvest

Remnant’s Memory(i)

Rodina

Dune(x)

Vale

Sanctuary

New Anchorage

Military Forces (Total) - 54,000

30,000 Army - Itoron-Carbon Weave Armor

15,000 Marines - Itoron-Carbon Weave Armor

4,000 Heavy Infantry - Power Armor Mk I

10,000 Navy

-Resource Access/Trade/Expenditure-

Rodina - 1 Ton Per Year/Total Current Tonnage =6r Tons

Xylorite Mine - Terra/Dune - 200 Tons Per Year/Total Current Tonnage = 750x tons

Itoron Mine - Remnant’s Memory - 50 Tons Per Year/Total Current Tonnage = 950i Tons

Import Program - 50 Tons Per Year/Total Current Tonnage = 100t Tons

AP Total = 25

Standard - 4AP

Trade - 3 AP

7 Colonies - 7 AP

1 Mil Pop - 4 AP

TF Bonus - 2 AP

Expansion Mentality - 2 AP

Federation - 3 AP

-Trade Partners-

Hephaestus, Silver Knight, Andorra, Malta, Trade Federation, Confederation of Xaplonius, Tassaran Republic, Protorian Council, Lithruan Coalition +4 Nations

--Actions--

The Solar Ascendancy builds a Heavy Cruiser for the Silver Knights (6 AP) 6/20 Cap

The Solar Ascendancy begins to turn its industry into mass producing Dragonsnake Battle Armor to become a standard issue to all its forces (5 AP)

The Ascendancy constructs 7 new Centurion Assault Frigates upgraded with the new Auxilium Railguns from Edonia (14 AP) 14/20 Cap

Alongside the Silver Knights the Ascendancy works to upgrade it’s newly class 5 shipyard with their combined resources to a level 6 Shipyard (21 AP)

As a splinter research attempt, The original work on the old Spinal Cannons utilized by Solar Frigates and Destroyers seeks further development for use on Larger more powerful ships such as Heavy Cruisers or Dreadnoughts for more devastating artillery based off the Edonian Auxilium Railguns (5 AP)

Admiral Darynna and Knight Captain June deploy within Ascendancy Territory on a new mission (Encounter)

Edited by Admiral Tyras Darkstar

An Awakening

CX3tsk_2sTlAjotuM-DEafQx8UBQxVCEF_rGhRNpw4sGuT0xj5VeNqrq0NwTsGl04TBTYpUZK1hnt6kTCh7B4C-OVM4i8vpRMlmLWhp_CCQqx54sbuo5Kr95gIp40P5Ld2rflv7D

On a wet, cold day in the city of Xin Xi’an, a weathered man of 58 years stands within the Han palace, and gazes at the five thrones which sit there. Each is empty now. Each of the men who once sat on them is nothing more than a memory. For over forty years, the Daos had lorded over the Han, but their time was over; their spell over the people was broken. A new age had come.

----------

In the year 2151, Huang Jie brings the Han civil war to a decisive conclusion with the help of allies gathered from across the southern galaxy, capturing the remaining Daos and demanding the allegiance of all other uppity Han figures. Mere days later, the same combined fleet smashes an Ar’gakari invasion of the Han Dominion...with help from some unexpected friends. The unexpected victory sends shock rippling through Han space and indeed among the Wairen alike, but the Admiral at first seems reluctant to take advantage of his unprecedented public support. He returns to Yuguo to rule, but does so quietly, and takes no titles beyond the one he already holds.

It is only weeks later, after reflection and negotiation, that the galaxy receives further news. In the midst of a grand ceremony, and in the sight of delegations from both remaining nations of the Dominion of Man, Jie appears in ornate white uniform, to declare a union between eagle and dragon, between Western and Eastern human civilization. The white-haired Han takes a seat in a new, single throne, and silently accepts as he is named Jie, First Celestial Emperor of Mankind, Huangdi, Caesar,  Son of Heaven and Lord of Ten Thousand Years. The Triple Crescent, having surrendered to him not much more than a month earlier, declares his rule to be divinely sanctioned, and commands that none continue to contradict this fact.

Across the formerly sovereign states of the Dominion of Man, the Emperor’s portrait is raised in a day of celebration. Under the leadership of the newly-declared Yu dynasty, they say, they have at last answered the question of legitimate human rule. The leaders of both the KUS and the FCA both come before the throne of Yuguo in turn, where the Emperor bestows upon them the imperial titles of Grand Protector of their respective domains, in addition to their current styles. In a quieter ceremony, the Emperor appoints Dai Hanying as his heiress, insisting that she accept the responsibility of succeeding him should the worst occur.

As reforms ripple through the greater Dominion, the Emperor declares the reestablishment of previous taxes from the days of the Arbiter, but simultaneously calls for a permanent Grand Assembly to be established in Xin Xi’an to assist him in governing, made up of representatives from all of his imperial territories. The arrival of Wairen on the Han homeworld causes a stir, but such is the strength of Jie’s support that all of it is quickly silenced without bloodshed.

Soon afterwards a message goes out to every nation of the galaxy. It apologizes for the past insults of the former Han regime, but declares in no uncertain terms that the Emperor claims rightful domain over every known human state. Whether they yet accept this or not, he extends the protection of the Celestial Human Empire to their wayward nations, and pledges to defend them from alien threats to their autonomy. The letter ends with a single sentence below the Emperor’s signature:

Victory to Mankind.

Edited by Zanderaw

A Response

dJDO2ED.png

For years, the Sanctum Regnum had ruled over dozens of sectors in the southeast. Upon Franz' coronation the titles of old, and those more recently acquired, were reaffirmed - Francis Joseph I of the House of Habsburg, By the Grace of God, Augustus, Holy Roman Emperor, Emperor of Italia, Hispania, Austria, Germany, Mexico and Brazil, Re of the Kingdom of Melitae, Apostolic King of Hungary, and King of the Crowns of Italy, Sicily, Germany, Ireland, Spain, New Spain, Bohemia, Dalmatia, Croatia, Galicia, Lodomeria, Illyria, Jerusalem, Cumania, Slavonia, and Sardinia-Piedmont, King of the Romans, Archduke of Austria, Grand Voivoide of all Serbians, Grand Duke of Tuscany and Cracow, Duke of Lorraine and of Salzburg, of Styria, Carinthia, Carniola, Athens and Neopatria, Luxembourg, Limburg, Parma, Modena, Burgundy and Bukovina, Lord of the Netherlands, Grand Prince of Transylvania, Prince of the Papacy and of New Rome, World Administrator of Rhodium, Maltense, Florenziat, and Veneto, Ruler of the Fourth Rome, Lord of the Windic March, Grandmaster of the Military Order of Malta, of the Order of the Golden Fleece, of the Royal Order of Saint Stephen of Hungary, of the Military Order of Maria Theresa, of the Order of the Iron Crown, and of the Imperial Order of Leopold, Sole Archbishop of the Church of Vivifica Catholica, and Protector of the Myriad Races of the Sanctum Regnum.

And Caesar.

When addressed, he had taken Re as his title to those he met with. To him, it made it easy to tell - the Maltese population was mostly Italian, after all. The title Caesar was given to him by the church - he was the successor to the Romans, and Rhodium was the new Rome. It was there, from that giant palace of white and black, that he held dominion over the southeast, and from there that he ordered the use of Maltese ships to save the Han. Little did he expect to pay such a steep price for his charity, and so soon.

"If any must be representative of Man," asked the Adaptaar, "Why not the Maltese, that have taken us in when we could turn to no other?"

"All those survivors of Earth that still draw breath are our representatives," replied Francis.

"If any must be savior of Man," asked the Kalronians, "Why not the Sanctum Regnum, which rules with your God's will?"

"The many survivors do not all follow the righteous path," replied Francis.

"If any must be king of Man," asked the mixed-races, "Why not you?"

"For though I am ruler of Men, there can be no ruler of Mankind."

A declaration of the breaking of ties with the Han Dominion and all its vassals, of the falsehoods of the Han in laying claim to an Italian, and Roman, title so long held by the Catholic Church and the Maltese.

A message is soon sent to every nation in the galaxy - the Han have slain more humans than not, though claim their protection of Mankind. The Han have been in civil war for years, though claim to unify the never-united Mankind. That the Han have nothing but vile machinations to their name, but believe themselves Gods. That Francis Joseph will protect the freedoms of his people, that the oppression that has always come with Han rule will not worm its way into Maltese space. That the Maltese invite any friendly nations to help protect its sovereignty from the malicious Han. That the Han have themselves declared a state of hostilities with all sovereign states of Man, and that the Union of Lily and Crescent would protect the myriad peoples within its federation.

That there is only one Caesar, Son of Rome, and he is Francis Joseph I of the House of Habsburg.

rWEe97c.png

Thulean Republic

Thule, once again, was at one of its low points. It seemed their brief time in the sun after the flight from Ultima Thule and the victory over the Replicant forces was at an end. However, it was unbecoming of Thuleans to languish in their misfortune. A sense of absurdist grit developed among the population - they recognised the futility and failure of actual resistance and the grim fate they lived out, but determined to defy the Redons through refusal to be broken, they carried on with their duty. Resentful, reluctant, but resolute.

Last year's colony ship was dispatched to one of the claimed territories of the Republic, as the Redon had forbidden colonisation outside of their current territory without consulting His government. A few territorial claims are also made, and the Redon's government is sent them to ratify.

249d33f198d4262634e683fbf9213065.png

Another colony ship also enters production, as the Consul deems the current population levels capable of sustaining a fourth colonisation program.

The Consul also begins the expansion of Thulean heavy industry, producing materials that would be necessary to the sustained war effort of the Redon Imperium. The Redon government is contacted and informed of the Thulean intention to do so, and an arrangement is sought.

Summary

Colonising and claiming TCs, asking Redon [See above]

Building colony ship [-3AP]

Heavy Industry investment for Redon war effort [See above. -15AP]

Thulean Republic Data

Edited by hellfiazz

JxcfD4i.jpg

Frigate ARN Tissø in orbit of Asgard, circa 2151.

Asgard Republic

Leader - Chancellor Henrik Steiner

Population - 600,250 Humans

---------

DETAILS:

Spoiler

COLONIES:

Asgard (Asgard Sector)

Muspel (Asgard Sector)

Vanaheim (Vanaheim Sector)

SPACE ASSETS:

Shipyard L3 - Asgard

Trade Station - Asgard Sector [UNDER CONSTRUCTION](on hold 5ap)

Space Station - Vanaheim

EXPLOITED RESOURCE ASSETS:

Asteroid Itoron Mines - Asgard Sector

Itoron Mine - Muspel (Asgard Sector)

Xylorite Mine - Vanaheim

TECH:

------

RESEARCHED:

Starting Techs

Warp Drive

Quantum Comms

Military Bots (Solarin Federation)

Itoron Exploitation, Construction and Munitions

Xylorite Exploitation

Tri-Phased Shields (Solarin Federation)

Artificial Gravity (Thulean Republic)

Ares II Lasers (Human Technocracy)

Xylorite Power (Human Technocracy)

Military "Jump-Suits"

Lvl 2 Ship Lasers (LOAN from Hephaestus)

Quantum Anchors (Malta)

SECRET TECH (Han Dominion)

-----

ONGOING:

Sensor Improvements (on hold, 6ap saved)

"Distantium" Research (on hold, 5ap saved)

Ship Lasers (on hold, 4ap saved)

Os'laran excavatations (on hold, 4ap saved)

PROTOCOL 12 (on hold, 2ap saved)

DEVELOPMENT:

Industry: 109/25AP (+ 4AP)

Agriculture: 0/25AP

Business: 0/25AP

TRADE:

Lithruan Coalition (4 nations)

Trade Federation

Han Dominion

Imperial Provinces

Andorra

Solar Ascendancy

STORY:

((to be added))

SPACE FORCES:

2 x Light Cruiser

3 x Destroyer

2 x Frigate

2 x Corvette

100 x Asgard Fighters

100 x Saqr 2 Heavy Fighters

---

3250 x Crew/Pilots

550 x Shipboard Marines (Ranger suits & Ares II rifles)

GROUND FORCES:

10,000 x Regular Infantry (Standing and Reserves)

5000 x Hunter Bot mk.1

50 x Tank Bot mk.1

---

5000 x Ares II Laser Rifles

---------

ACTIONS - AP Pool: 15

Base: 4

Tiles: +1

Population: +4

Trade: +3

Industry: +4

[Totals include AP spent this turn and previously]

0AP - With the Kalronian Incident, subsequent rebellions and the return of the Free Asgard Forces, Asgard is once again a sovereign nation. The worlds of Asgard, Muspel and Vanaheim have been reclaimed. All FAF personnel, materiel and ships are relocated to Asgard territory.

0AP - All ground troops demobilised prior to the invasion are re-enlisted.

0AP - Chancellor Henrik Steiner, who survived the war, remains as nominal head of the Republic as law and order is reasserted. Chatter indicates that he intends to resign within the next year, however.

0AP - Recrimanatory discourse against the navy's "abandonment" of the homeworlds during the Kalronian Crisis is avoided by the central government. Still, the public's desire for increased defense expenditure is at odds with it's animosity toward the "treasonous" military who warped away from the homeworlds days before the Kalronians even arrived. Despite the logical "fight another day argument", emotions will run high for the forseeable future.

0AP - The approximately 200 Kalronian survivors within Asgard territory, out of 57000, of the genocidal "incident" are interned within a camp on the temperate planet Vanaheim - ironically, the compound they are housed in was a former Kalronian military base. The hostages are treated fairly, althought subject to light interrogation and medical testing to rule out any potential repeat of the horrors of the "incident".

0AP - Although, by the melancholy hand of fate, unneeded in the long run, the support of the Band of the Broken colonial militia forces is rewarded. They are offered full citizenship within the resurgent Republic, offering integration into existing settlements or the creation of new communes and townships to suit the needs of the CM immigrants within the bounds of the law.

0AP - All prior trade agreements are resumed.

0AP - The Kalronian-built infrastructure projects are fully utilised by the resurgent Republic. Public grumbling mentions how the racist invaders did more for national production capability than decades of normal rule, but this is predominantly tongue-in-cheek commentary. Any suggestion that the alien invasion that resulted in tens of thousands of deaths and imprisonments was somehow beneficial are sternly treated by both public opinion and the government.

2AP - Protocol 12 intelligence operatives, in conjunction with civilian scientists, embark on an extensive campaign to catalogue and reverse engineer ANY AND ALL Kalronian technology (weapons, armour, vehicles, ships, computers etc.) left behind in Asgard territory after the Incident. Whatever can be immediately added to the Republic's arsenal is done, and what requires further research is logged...

4AP - 4 corvettes are put into production at the newly liberated Asgard shipyard. They replaces the losses in the Han campaign against the Ar'gakari.

5AP - The Asgard system dedicated trade station is FINALLY completed. Snide comments that a real nation would have finished it far sooner are awkwardly ignored by the central government. Further trade agreements to expand production and general prosperity will be pursued in the next year.

4AP - Protocol 12 activities. (Mod needed).

A Declaration from the Caliph

“It has come to my attention that the vermin of Yugou claim lordship over mankind. The Eadni bow only to Allah for he is the only Lord of Man.
Inshallah, the blasphemers shall be struck down by His wrath.”

Kyber Kore

SL: 3

YkGSTiByPTe6bewa3UMwhdmwe96o32ZW4RMZH5dwxewRvYfE_lD1YkOykThbODJAGFusL1_iI5hZlHxn53d3-5e-qraKFQu8_Uc1_rgJfXRqHBqa5zbWzx9SHbtrJ7gzG6nt1LGK

The midnight sky above Viyter sat quietly as the rain fell through it. The clouds covered the glow of the neon signs and advertisements from the sky above, making it rare night for those living within the city.

Johnny’s cowboy boots splashed through a puddle, as he walked through the rain back to his home atop the mountains which overlooked Viyter. He dodged his security for the night, he liked walking through the rain as it calmed his mind. Which was something much needed now.

He stopped and starred at the big glowing Kyber Kore advertisement that was built along the side of Kyber Kore headquarters. He chuckled to himself as a cherished memory between his dad and him popped into his head. He laughed before he looked away the tears beginning to form near the edges of his eyes.

He shook his head, and wiped his eyes with his long sleeve jacket. The wound of his father’s passing ran deep, as he lost both his parent figures before his mid-twenties. Just like Ben when he had to leave Earth.

The rain was starting to lighten up, just before a streak of lighting zoomed across the cloudy night sky. Then the storm really hit. The downpour begin to flood the storm drains, as Johnny hurried into his HQ. The flooding water slowed his advanced like quicksand but he trudged through to make it. He hit the elevator to the very top floor, one Johnny used everyday to overlook Viyter. He hadn't been here since his father died, but he decided it was time to gaze upon it after all the city had changed dramatically.

As he walked towards the glass, his eyes light up, the production capabilities of Kyber Kore doubled within a year. A tear came to his eye again as his luck seem to finally turn around. His company growing and his father’s dream was becoming reality

Actions:

AP: 17

RP: 2

The fleet began war games above Orion and the infantry keep going over their simulations and training routines on Vanis. The Grand Alliance is contacted about assisting in training for the Navy.

(0 AP)

The colony ship sets off. Occupying a nearby sector with another arid planet. (0 AP)

Upgrading the shipyard above Orion. (10 AP.)

(SL3->SL4)

Cybernetic production begins, with the massive amount of casualties expected. The cybernetics would allow for those injured to continue fighting and nations manpower to be refreshed and less impacted. (7AP)

Research:

Cybernetic research vigorously continues. (2 RP)

Population-

740,750 Humans, 96,500 Da'nor, 50,000 Human-Da'nor, 1,000 Terraskolarians  

Navy: 

2x Freighter 

7x Corvettes 

6x Frigates

3x Destroyers 

1x Carrier  

Industry: 50 AP

Business: 12 AP

https://imgur.com/a/g6yv9

Provisional government 

It was a seemingly normal day on Novam Domum for Jack. Jack was a simple man, he was not some cowardly politician or some foolish bureaucrat he was a soldier. Or at least he was a soldier before the Kalronians arrived. He and some of his other compatriots had been posted on some of the outer edges of Novam Domum, protecting one of it's research remote facilities from any possible threats. Unluckily for him it meant that they were too far away to reach the numerous military and civilian transports which had left Novam Domum to escape the clutches of the Kalronians.

And so he remained stuck on the ground when he heard the surrender of the coward Horus Varellion and because of the oath the military swore to the emperor was forced to obey his orders. Thus when the Kalronians arrived he grudgingly submitted his gun to them and was then put in a temporary detention center. After a few hours in there he was released but he could no longer be a soldier as no human was allowed to have a gun anymore. Thus he joined the agricultural corps which was rapidly expanding because of Kalronian investment and demand for food. 
Since then he was forced to watch the xenos as they walked around like they owned the place and were superior to them. Which at the moment of course was true. 

Surprisingly for him it seemed the Kalronians were not that oppressive. They mostly let the humans mind their own business as long as they did the work for them. That made the situation better at least but it did not help the wroth he held inside of him and flared whenever he saw a Kalronian walking through the streets.

As Jack passed a corner he could see one of the bunker entrances at Novam Domum and saw a squadron of about 8 Kalronian guards standing there. They seemed to be talking to each other and had a scowl on what Jack thought were their faces but he was not entirely sure. But they seemed to constantly be on guard and would push away or fire warning shots at any human who came to near to them. Then Jack saw something truly unique happened. One second the Kalronians were standing there as if nothing was going on and then their form started to slump. Suddenly without any previous inclination or sign the Kalronians simply fell down.

And for a moment disbelief filled Jack's mind as he saw all the Kalronians simply fall down seemingly death. At first he was frozen in shock. Believing this to simply be a figment of his imagination. A dream or something else of the like since this was simply not possible in the rational universe they existed in. But as a few seconds passed and he pinched himself in the flesh he realized this was not a dream. This was reality.

Then Jack walked slowly towards the Kalronians before freezing yet again. If they died so suddenly it must have been because of some sort of disease, maybe it was also infectious to humans. As such he slowly backed away before noticing another Kalronian slumped across the roof. So he realized that if it was infectious to humans this sickness, weapon or whatever it was was not deadly to humans. So he approached the corpses of the dead Kalronians and picked up one of their guns. Then his military experience took a hold of him and he picked up ammunition for the Kalronian phasic rifle which was somewhat uncomfortable as it was not built with anything else than Kalronians in mind but it could be used by him.

Then he went into the bunker and identified that he would need to go to the command center of this defensive sector in the bunker to help gain control of the situation which would inevitably follow something like this with all the Kalronians dying. As such he made his way through the brightly lit corridors of the bunker. It was eerily silent and as he walked through it he noticed the numerous forms of Kalronian corpses laying on the ground. He slowly but surely made his way towards the command center, not being sure if any Kalronians had survived the sudden death button which had been pushed. This was lucky for him since as he approached the end of the corridor and could look into the command center through an open door saw that there was a single Kalronian standing there, frozen in confusion to what had happened to his xeno friends. Then the former military man went on one knee and aimed at the creature. He would have preferred having some cover but the bunkers were designed so an attacker had no possible cover. Then he looked down the end of the rifle, aimed at the Kalronian. Then the Kalronian looked briefly towards the direction of Jack and was just silent as he saw the human who had a rifle aimed at him. Jack then pulled the trigger and a number of phasic bolts shot out of the rifle towards the Kalronian. Before the Kalronian died Jack saw a flash of sadness, grief but also relief in his eyes as he would join his friends in wherever they were. Then the Kalronian fell on the ground, death.

Jack then methodically like a machine made his way towards one of the computers in the command center and observed the situation as dozens of reports were made around all of occupied space and helped organize a small number of the reports and got a rough outlook of what happened. It seemed all Kalronians had died and now a new opportunity had been created.

Actions

5 ap is spent on making 500 Provectus Mark fighters

6 ap is spent upgrading the shipyard in Novam Domum's orbit to lvl 3 

10 ap is spent developing Mark II Power armor. The main goal for the researchers will be to create a single-phase shield that can be used in infantry armor. For now only for heavy infantry but in the future possibly for regular infantry too.

5 ap is spent making defenses on the two provinces nearest to Redon space

2 ap is used to build another quantum anchor 

0 ap the Imperial remnant return to the planets of Novam Domum, Cadia etc.

0 ap a referendum is presented to all of the humans in the provinces previously of the Imperial Provinces. This referendum is needed as a response to the Redon demand. The people could only accept two answers. Accept the Redons demand or refuse them. The result of this referendum would then be sent to the Redons as response for their demand.

Population: 1,305k humans 

Map changes

After not having documented their borders for some time because of lazy administrators the boundaries of Imperial space are clarified better 

8mHkQM3.png

(( this map was made some time ago but not submitted for some time

Edited by Roberik

Andorra

0pUxNHLRlzdKSAOUZJcUvWu8bzVT4jamp14yYGt6q44VZJ95Mxj41nacYg6yAh221_9GCUpNb-jR0eAz7-QnyGEXyNR74VPGs169_M2LJNRehTuHWRLL1ZvVtvdPStBX33Gs54wr

((Not enough time to write an RP section this turn))

Summary

AP Collection

Total: 26

Base - 4

Population - 2

Additional Territories - 3

Proximity to Trade Federation - 1

TF's National Idea - 2

Trade - 6

Member of IA (Prosperity Fed) - 6

Neutrality National Mentality - 2 (.8)

AP Usage

-The colony ship is sent to a southern sector and Andorran borders are clarified in documentation (0 AP).

OQ-xOxuWp_xEMVKpmWQJ3Lrs-QkPtr8IciQR9ppBz9mVzTQupVTC4hPDDiB1CmsksVVWuEILofgNpamXS6W8nsjCta30X2cqP5WqVhcJlAyUz0WXF-oJtnh47ZVfDcw8Ku1aYGxl

-The Light Cruiser is completed this year (4 AP : 7/7 AP).

-A Frigate and Destroyer are also produced (5/5 AP).

-The scientists that neutralized the S.L.A.M. gun’s self destruct process last year now go about reverse engineering the weapon (1 AP).

-Scientists experiment with making an alloy between Dakite and Itoron upon hearing of such a alloy’s existence (1 AP).

-EVE researchers continue to strive for a breakthrough (10 + 50% = 15 AP).

-More Hunter Bots are to be produced (3 AP).

-Some Tank Bots too (2 AP).

AP Investment

3 AP into Business (17 more)

0 AP into Industry (25 more)

0 AP into Agriculture (25 more)

13 AP into ATM Phase 1

74 AP into Project EVE

5 AP into Immigration Advertisement

Population

Total: 664,250 Inhabitants

Andorra La Nova (Capital): 368,250 Humans + 16,000 Cevelli + 9,500 Zyrka

+ 4,250 Ymorians + 2,600 Human-Cevelli + 28,000 Krib + 12,500 H'Wong

Mindesorra (Trade Municipality): 91,500 Humans + 6,700 Cevelli

+ 1,200 Human-Cevelli + 6,000 Krib + 2,000 H’Wong

Escut (Mining Colony): 30,000 Humans + 1,300 Cevelli + 500 Human-Cevelli

Poblintoresc (Countryside Town): 47,000 Humans + 5,000 Cevelli + 950 Human-Cevelli + 26,000 Krib + 5,000 H’Wong

Military

S.L.A.M.-Equipped Infantry: 5,000 Humans

Hunter Bots: 2,000 Units

Spacecraft Crew Members: 2,550 Humans

Spacecraft

2 Destroyers

3 Frigates

1 Freighter

100 Fighters

6 Corvettes

Original Colony Ship, the S.S. Santa Maria

Colony Ship, the S.S. Pinta (Used)

Colony Ship, the S.S. Niña (Used)

Trade Partners

-The Trade Federation

-Kingdom of Unified Systems

-G.E.N.S.

-The Han Dominion

-The Solar Ascendancy

-New Siam

-Republican Systems of Edonia

-The Erakat Caliphate

-Republic Star State of Kanata

-Slavic Federation

-Tjieran Principate

-Ascardian Principate

-Random Merchants Who Confuse Us With The TF

Technology

Quantum Communicators

Warp Technology

Itoron-Steel Alloy Plating

Zebulon Reactors

Project H.I.P.S. - Stealth Technology (Inquire for specifics) - 54 AP invested

WIP - Project ATM - Who Knows? Improved Money Dispensing?

WIP - Project EVE - Maybe I’ll do a project ADAM next

Mk II Hunter Bots (From Solar Ascendancy)

Mk II Tank Bots (From Solar Ascendancy)

LAS I (From Solar Ascendancy)

Improved Labor Bots (From Solar Ascendancy)

Tri-Phased Shields (From Thulean Republic)

5,000 S.L.A.M. guns purchased from L.S.A.A.

Shipyard Level 3 in Andorra la Nova

Shipyard Level 2 in Escut

Level 2 Trade Outpost in Mindesorra

Itoron Mine - 1,100 tons collected

Dakite Mine - 80 kgs collected

National Mentality - Neutrality

National Idea - The Latent Power: 50% boost to all technology investments

Solar Systems

Gloría System: https://imgur.com/a/GbPyQ

Alfacendi System: https://imgur.com/a/ufS3e

Cinabrida System: https://imgur.com/a/QENLM

Vivella System: https://imgur.com/a/KAenN

5th System: To be colonized this turn

Republic Star State of Kanata

5mJyplEEiMphABUAWMyX14hdjensfsIkD91xpRcszDhQ0hcZhqzDFhDWfJPNpbkvbjXoJvpKF6QNtcmQGlOA5SXmrl-t4aMIRW9rx7w2ik387pWTL5m_eS6h985OpWXi1PAxAhvE

Activity:

N/A

Current Colonies (Station Level)(Trade Outpost Level)(Industry Level):

Jardun III (SL6) (TO1)(I1)

Carspan II (SL0)

Eranus II (SL0)

Total Population:

590,000 Canadians

Population Dispersion:

Jardun III -  

235,000 Canadians

Carspan II -

195,000 Canadians

Eranus II -

168,500 Canadians

Trade Partners (Types of Trade):

Ganvius (Civillian)

Trialition (Civillian)

Grand Alliance (Civllian)

The Interstellar Accord (Civllian/Technology) ((6 Separate players))

Trade Federation

Developed Industries:

Industry - 0/20 AP

Agriculture - 0/20 AP

Researched Technologies :

Handheld Gauss Weaponry

Tri-Phased Deflector Shields

LAS VI Program

LAS II Program

Itoron S-50 Alloy Plating (Steel-Itoron)

Carbon-Itoron Plating

A.T.C.-70 Mechs

T-60 Combat Armor Suits

MSE-I

Deuterium Tritium Explosives

Military Personnel:

Army -

40,000 Active Duty

20,000 Reservist

Navy -

20,000 Active Duty

5,000 Reservist

Marines -

60,000 Active Duty

20,000 Reservist

Fleet Capacity:

Fighters -

100x A-1 Falcon

Corvettes -

15x Rideout Class Corvettes

Frigates -

5x Dundas Class Frigates

Destroyers -

7x Hamilton Class Destroyer

- R.S.S.K. Concord

- R.S.S.K. Driver

- R.S.S.K. Wellington

- R.S.S.K. High Garden

- R.S.S.K. Endeavor

- R.S.S.K. Talisman

- R.S.S.K. Crossroad

Light Cruisers -

2x Richmond Class Light Cruiser

- R.S.S.K. Ironwill

- R.S.S.K. Avenger

Support Carrier -

1x Queens Class Support Carrier

- R.S.S.K. Retaliator

Battleship -

1x King Class Battleship

- R.S.S.K. Redeemer

Dreadnought -

1x Wharnecliffe Class Battleship

- R.S.S.K. Defender

AP Activity (29 Total):

The colony vessel is sent off to survey nearby star systems and planets in hopes of finding a new place to call home. (0 AP)

A fleet is constructed within the dockyard above Jardun III. A total of 12 corvettes, 5 destroyers, and 1 frigate.

Navy Documents: https://tinyurl.com/yddqrok4

Army Documents: Coming Soon!

G.E.N.S

Population 681,000

National Idea ‘Cloned for a Purpose’

Autocracy

AP Generation 15

4 Base

5 Isolation Mentality

3 Colony

1 Industry

2 Population

Tech

Cloning

Quantum Communications

Warp Drives

Laser Weaponry

LAS I

Dual Phased Shields

Improved Labor Bots

Hunter Combat Bots

Tank Combat Bots

Alpha Colony

Level 3 Shipyard - 25 Industry Investment

100 Itoron

Beta Colony

Gamma Colony

Manta Base

Fleet

3 Destroyers

7 Frigates

Actions

Project Infinity 5 AP, all of Infinity’s research and relevant data is moved to the new Oceanic Colony of Manta Base (40 AP Previous)

Project Repairer (6 Total, Suspended Temporarily)

Manta Base begins to expand its Industry 10 AP

Edited by Yashrin

vyntraskan_flag_by_ultimaweapon13-d6hni7

Frontier Colony Affiliation

The battles in the past year or two had been felt hard by the Colonies. Instead almost always peace, they had have a fleet never returning. Regardless of this though the fights have adverse affects. The swamp of a goverment style was vastly inefficient. The F.C.A sat upon a large reserve and diverse population. Their technology was unparalleled in some areas, and the Shock Troops were ferocious. But this all stemmed from Utopie. The colonies they transplanted everywhere were granted their own governance. Besides a tithe in supplies and men, they remain untouched. But they are fragile, the entire galaxy is. 

In Utopie however, the people remain strong. They do not forget how their city was bombarded, not a single defense in place. Their own colony government stemmed from the glorious city itself. Their armies and navies dominated the F.C.A. The people of the city and massive collection of farmers are getting more vocal. They are outraged with the laziness and greed. Primarily the humans were interested in the ruling affairs. They by and large were the working class of the F.C.A. The soilders, plant workers, garbage men, and all other galactic needs. They were the original settlers, and kept this Colony running. 

For now only grumbling can be heard by the various Barons and governments. But fear of Galactic invasion was escalating things. For now the F.C.A would focus on repairing it's military forces near the Han.

Utopie Ground Command marshals it's coalition of infantry on the Keerim front. They were very small in numbers. Mostly the F.C.A had contributed to that front. Regardless, they were operational. For now they would stick with their transports, avoiding the front. However in any LC plans of a second ring, they would engage. For now they focus on a prioritized worlds defense in the Lithruan's second line of defense.

Actions

Ap this turn; 37

Investing in improved Force-Blades; 20 AP (42 total, applies for 50% bonus AP upon investment)

Building 3 U-Boats; 9 AP

Investing into business; 8 AP (24 total)

Chapter II: Old Shadows

Headlines. Media coverage in the entire galaxy. Whilst it may seem so far, it was still so relevant to so many. An entire species driven to near extinction through an event of unfathomable origin. The Kalronian Ystor Rule and the Kalronians themselves have succumbed in billions, sniffed out as if they were small candlelights in a hurricane. And still, nobody knows, why, when and how. Only that they must all be vigilant, for they might be the next.

-----

Republican Systems of Edonia

Ships, ships, ships. In times like these every man and woman needs to pickup arms, weapons have to be crafted, blood has to be spilled. It matters not where they come from, war takes them all. All ships and fighter craft are prepared as planned.

New factories sprout from the ground, built with modern “quick construction” techniques. (Industreh, so I assume)

A veil that has yet to be lifted.

The Ceri Collective buys the Itoron at a reasonable price. (40 AP this turn.)

The Zyrka decline the offer, given the fact that they have plenty of samples themselves, as they are fighting against the Ar’gakari themselves up North. Besides, travelling such a long distance has become remarkably dangerous.

Sanctum Regnum Melitae

One stack of ships and fighters leaves the shipyards, whilst they themselves grow in size and might. Oh for the sake of war, what we all do.

The MD continues its development. There is not much to report, aside from being complete for the most part.

And it might just skip a beat.

The LC buys up (various buyers) the whole offered stockpile, reasoning that they require the resources for their probably endless war with the Keerim. (50 AP this turn)

The Ar’gakari send no reply, whilst the Keerim send a warfleet into one of the outlying territories, to shoot up a mining station and then to leave.

There is a mix of volunteers and people with more talent showing up, but it does not appear there is much glory to be won right now. Merely three dozen in the end, Cevelli, Da’nor, Alduu’uuraneans and even one Chupan’mo sign up for duty.

Despite all efforts, no additional resources of note are found in any of the systems.

Not much seems to happen at first, when suddenly he… appears to begin to hibernate. A very strange standby mode, conserving energy and body warmth. Upon coming near to him, the man awakes immediately, not quite certain what he did and what happened.

Sixteen old gentlemen of various species, all in white suits approach the officials for that offer. Not that many fit the description. One even being a Grgl.

Han Dominion

The shipyards are being built, heedless of the threats so close to them. But exactly these new shipyards and their capacity might be what is needed in order to fight the foes of the Dominion.

Both ships, colony and freighter leave their designated ports, ready to do duty for the Dominion.

In the very west, where the borders meet with both Ceri and Ganvius, they find a system that appears to host worlds with lakes of Ribalite. The grey substance blubbers happily and heavily in the pools on the surface.

A Ganvius merchant picks up the offered goods in the end. (8 AP this turn)

Feng for some reason would end up in a place where he would the least expect it. (Skype)

Whilst it’s an uneasy time, she safely manages to reach Proteum Davun, where she is welcomed by the second councillor as a friend and pupil of the late Archivar Salraku. Later she might meet with his brother Kradoku, to find him in the same way she found Salraku all those years ago. (Skype)

They would skim many systems before reaching a place unexpected. (Skype)

Kingdom of Armathwaite

All requests and orders for shipyards and ships are fulfilled accordingly, with the new Heavy Cruiser being a good reliable ship for the Silver Knights. As it stands, they might need it sooner than later.

With new massive industries come new jobs and new opportunities. (Industry investments. +1 AP, if I am not mistaken)

Starting mostly from scratch, but with so many resources they proceed aggressively and quite successfully. At this current rate in about a year they might have the first successful prototype to work with, with disruptor technology at their fingertips.

Thus the idea of the bio-interfacing cockpit is born, where the pilots are suspended in a special gel and suit that allows them to “walk” inside the machine. It’s not flawless, but it’s a concept and the scientists are eager to please. On the other hand, the stealth systems are only making little gains, a meagre year for progress in that aspect. The scanners however, to note about the opposite subject, have increased their accuracy and reliability for detecting objects, “stealthed” or not, by about fifty percent. That is quite an improvement.

And training facilities they open. The military is on it, having designated and specially designed training environments to improve the capabilities of their pilots. The results are yet to be seen.

They find nothing of note. Except for an affiliate of Ral.

After an extensive search and study of the local flora at that, they realize the trees are sentient. Later though, upon cross comparing results, they come to the conclusion that not the tree, but in fact the whole planet might be sentient, the endless forest that is covering it, networked with eachother, fulfilling certain roles, keeping the planet alive and breathing so to speak. Awe-inspiring.

And who would have known that a fox lady would show up at that request.

Erakat Caliphate

At last, they finish the long lasting design project. And with hope and effort, it might yield the fruits desired. (Titan class unlocked)

Through some testing and modifications they slap together a series of drones with a spraying and hardening mechanism for Ribalite, ready to be field tested at any moment’s notice.

A new variant of reactor is proposed and begins to enter the idea and drafting phase, based upon the existing designs.

And the four ships journey on.

Trade Federation

Persistent fellow, isn’t he?

That tree is steep, I tell you.

Going by recordings and knowledge available, they prepare very generous and suitable accommodations for the two quarreling parties. All the while the massive station begins to grow in space above that world it circles, casting a noticeable shadow on its surface by now.

Following the surrender of their home nation, Krib, thousands of them begin to flood into the trade federation, looking for a new and neutral safe haven, away from the war and the Alduu’uuraneans.

A deposit of Itoron and a deposit of Trizendrium appear in the results, both next to eachother, to the west.

Hephaestus

Following the lost battle and the selfless sacrifice of the Confederation of Xaplonius afterwards, crisis appears to be averted for the time being for the company.

The result can show itself. Laboring away with unerring proficiency, by the end of the year, large scale laser lances are ready, tested and reliable by the start of the year. The normal guns only show minor improvements in cutting power and efficiency. No changes regarding the swarmer missiles.

The ships finish, to see combat or not.

Solar Ascendancy

There is not much to be said, aside from all projects and constructions reaching conclusion as planned. With so much of an investments the rearming of the forces goes without issue.

On the other hand, scaling up the spinal cannons is a step in the right direction, if everyone goes by experience for the enemy capital ships.

Thulean Republic

The Redon warrants the planned expansion and sends additional resources to help establishing themselves. (+10 AP this turn). He also requests that the Thuleans may send a representative they trust, so he may appoint him Kolran of the Thulean territories.

Additional funding is received from the Redon Imperium upon hearing such, their ministry of industry sending aid in that regard. (+10 AP into industry).

Asgard Republic

Combat vehicles, armament for soldiers and even ships are all ready to be added, with some minor adjustments to systems and registries. Along with that are the four new human-built corvettes.

Now with the additional trade ports available, prosperity might arrive. But there is the new looming shadow of the Redon Imperium demanding vassalage.

Let’s just hope they stick to protocol.

Kyber Kore

At this moment in time the Grand Alliance can not spare the units for maneuvers, as there is a real war being fought.

The shipyard expands as planned, ready to produce new vessels for Kyber Kore.

Renting some of the shipyard capacity, the Grand Alliance constructs a light cruiser. It pays accordingly. (1 AP for rent this turn, cost covered by the GA)

The first batch of implants is immediately picked up and shipped off, limbs and legs aplenty.  The Lithruan Coalition sends funds in return. (10 AP this turn)

Provisional Government

The fighters are prepared as planned and ready for combat.

New orbital defense platforms and an expanded shipyard to bolster the military capacities of the Provinces. If that is sufficient against the might of the Redon Imperium?

A difficult project, adding that upon a heavy infantry suit. But with time, who knows what might be possible.

The populace of the Imperial Provinces is tired of war. It has only seen war in these past years. Occupation, war. It might be better to bend the knee and be protected by a mighty nation such as the Redon Imperium.

Andorra

Three more ships for Andorra. At the moment it does not seem quite like there would be a need for them, but better safe than sorry.

The SLAM appears to be a straightforward kind of weapon. (Skype)

Mixing them is easy. But finding the right mix for what purpose is the challenge. That has to be done without wasting or ruining the limited amounts of Dakite available. So the scientists continue.

EVE eternal.

500 tank bots and 6,000 hunters appear to be the result of this past year’s production. Hm.

Republic Star State of Kanata

That’s a lot of ships. But they are all built just fine. And they find a world of many many desert isles with very little flora and fauna. Hot on top of that, but habitable.

GENS

Whilst the industry continues to grow, Infinity has reached a new step (Skype). This might prove useful in the future, for themselves and allies alike.

Utopie

What was that knife for again? Cutting bread? (Skype)

The three stealthy vessels are ready for recon and hit and run, for Utopie, or humanity. They go where commanded, the crews drilled and ready.

-----

Events

The Kalronian Ystor Rule crumbles for the lack of population, in the course of the coming year, a joint operation of Protorians and Ganvius have begun to secure their territory, to find survivors and to prevent any unwanted intrusions and theft of technology.

At last buckling under the pressure of the common populace and after decades of war, the Republic of Galaron requests a separate peace with the Redon Imperium. Turning into a hasty surrender for the sake of re-election, the Backhatta Hive follows suit and surrenders after a Redon warfleet has reached their homeworld and overwhelmed and destroyed military fortifications and bases on it. The landing of 2.5 million Redon and Karass soldiers merely hours later certainly sealed the deal.

The Protorian Council halts the Redon advance grinding their attempts down to advance into Protorian territory. And at that point it comes to a standstill, a hot war growing colder by the minute, as for months there appears to be no activity between Redon forces and Protorian forces.

Further in the East, the Keerim and Lithruan Coalition continue fueling the flames of war, hundreds of ships being destroyed, thousands of soldiers dying. It’s an incredible loss of lives that is taking place, as the Keerim alone are fighting seven other races.

The Alduu’uuranean Protectorate enforces an whole series of territorial demands, ending the war effectively with the Cooperative of Lorbi.

The Darkul and Zaxx continue their coordinated attacks against the Ka’cezh, who themselves maintain steadfast in their defense, losing very little ground.

The Ymorian Unity Council loses its capital world to the Darkul.

The markets are suffering under the galactic warfare that is taking place. Trading between nations becomes unbearable, for the massive increase of military activity as well as the newly refreshed piracy. Because of a lack of forces to patrol space to keep the “highways” clean, mercenary bands and opportunists have turned to illegal activities. And if it’s not pirates, it’s the Ar’gakari. Thus far they have destroyed or captured every ship that was not one of theirs. (Twice the trade partners needed for trade bonus now)

The Saryn and the Guardian Assembly continue to hunt Ar’gakari warfleets, destroying six others in a few months, but at this rate it’s naught but a droplet of water on a blaze that threatens to consume the galaxy. But reports do indicate that Margek himself got wounded heavily in one of those encounters, his status unclear. Without Margek’s leadership, the Saryn have chosen Taalil, a rather young but talented woman as their leader.   

The Confederation of Xaplonius, previously quite dormant and neutral in all galactic affairs, publicly declares war on the Ar’gakari with the comment to do the same with anyone who affiliates with them. In the next few months, reports indicate, that the Confederation has amassed their forces to decisively strike down and destroy the Ar’gakari outposts and bases west of their territory. In such a massive maneuver, they proclaim to have lost thirty-four battleships, fifty heavy cruisers, nineteen carriers, sixteen support carriers, one-hundred three light cruisers, twenty-two assault ships, one-hundred twenty-one destroyers, sixty-eight frigates and forty corvettes. Along with roughly 7,000 fighter and bomber craft. Aside from material losses in weapons, equipment and vehicles as well, 2.3 million Grgl died in combat operations to drive the Ar’gakari off from those systems.

-----

Population    

Imperial Provinces - 1,501,000 Humans, 350 Kalronians

Erakat Caliphate (Eadni) - 1,350,000 Humans (Clones)

Solar Ascendancy - 921,500 Humans, 122,500 Grgl, 75,500 Tassarans, 60,250 Libellans, 47,000 Human-Tassarans, 18,500 Karass, 2,500 Chupan’Mo, 1,250 Alduu’uuraneans

Silver Knight Company - 766,250 Humans, 130,750 Tassareans, 69,750 Backhatta, 112,000 Redons, 42,000 Human-Redons, 40,500 Human-Tassareans, 104,250 Galaron, 12,500 Human-Redon-Tassareans, 22,000 Redon-Tassareans, 9,750 Karass

United States of Arcturus - 520,000 Humans, 38,000 Da'nor, 5,800 Human-Tjieran, 32,000 Skellar, 30,000 Libellans, 5,500 Ceri, 2,000 Ascardians (120,000 Ceri Garrison, 150,000 Ascardian Garrison, 20,000 Da’nor Garrison, 5,000 Skellar Garrison)

Hephaestus Holdings - 1,400,250 Humans, 260,750 Grgl, 335,000 Tassareans, 95,000 Human-Tassareans, 65,000 Libellans, 60,000 Redons, 61,250 Backhatta, 45,500 Human-Redons, 191,000 Galaron, 28,000 Redon-Tassareans, 21,500 Human-Redon-Tassareans, 40,000 Protorians, 9,500 Karass, 3,750 Skellar, 3,500 Adaptaar

Free Human Technocracy - 775,750 Humans, 100,000 Da'nor, 52,000 Human-Da'nor, 1,500 Terraskolarians, 100 Novan, 100 Terraskolarian-Da’nor

People's Council of Utopie - 660,000 Humans, 50,000 Protorians, 62,750 Libellans, 135,500 Grgl, 96,000 Tassareans, 55,000 Human-Tassareans, 45,500 Backhatta, 56,000 Skellar, 88,000 Galaron, 18,000 Human-Protorians

Order of Malta - 1,350,000 Humans, 36,000 Ganvians, 70,000 Ceri, 70,000 Tjierans, 103,000 Ascardians, 70,000 Da'nor, 30,000 Human-Tjierans, 37,000 Human-Da'nor, 35,750 Human-Ascardians, 25,000 Tjieran-Ascardians, 22,000 Ascardian-Da'nor, 37,500 Skellar, 54,000 Libellan, 5,250 Tjieran-Da’nor, 4,000 Ar'gakari, 98,000 Adaptaar, 3,000 Alduu'uuranean, 2,000 Cevelli, 3,250 Kalronians, 6,500 Grgl, 1,750 Terraskolarians, 500 Chupan’mo, 500 Human-Cevelli, 100 Novan

Han Dominion - 1,167,500 Humans, 250 Kuilei

Star Republic of Edonia - 700,000 Humans

Republic Star State of Kanata - 704,000 Humans

Ultima Thule - 407,000 Humans, 44,000 Da'nor, 16,500 Ceri, 30,500 Ascardians, 20,250 Tjierans, 45,750 Redons, 66,500 Krib, 5,500 Human-Da’nor, 4,500 Human-Ascardians, 3,500 Human-Tjierans, 3,500 Human-Redons, 3,750 Da’nor-Ascardian, 3,250 Da’nor-Tjieran, 3,250 Tjieran-Ascardians, 1,000 Chupan’Mo (120,000 Redon Garrison)

Asgard Republic - 652,750 Humans, 200 Kalronians

Trade Federation - 600,000 Humans, 38,500 Cevelli, 26,000 Ka'cezh, 32,500 Zyrka, 102,250 Ymorian, 16,500 Alduu'uuranean, 60,000 T'jell, 195,750 Krib, 15,750 Human-Cevelli, 11,750 H’Wong, 3,500 Karrass , 9,500 Cynn, 2,500 Chupan’mo

Andorra - 575,250 Humans, 33,000 Cevelli, 11,500 Zyrka, 5,500 Ymorians, 6,250 Human-Cevelli, 64,000 Krib, 20,500 H’wong

Kingdom of United Systems - 622,500 Humans, 18,000 Tassareans, 16,250 Grgl, 4,250 Human-Tassareans

G.E.N.S. - 711,000 Humans (Clones)

New Siam - 673,500 Humans

Slavic Federation - 1,402,000 Humans

-----

Map

SnxTuJG.png

-----

Year 2152 by Earth’s calendar.

Republican Systems of Edonia

(2152)

cAbPk57-XEW4J66luun2FfD1iBnWDNKdcXpkajGWgRHXHITUSJYlLkoNPgYbHyw6AxuWBMgsTM7ZVceqsc-rw9SM7i8PugmB8mwvAF-AZqAjzJr9Coe-dXvOaYoWfx9auIsNMjc7

General Activity:

Will write after Redons?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Population: 700,000 Humans

Feldspar - [SL5] [Lvl.2 Trade outpost]

{56/75 Industry} (SL5 = 30 Capacity)

Aldebaran - (Itoron) (Sl4 = 15 Capacity)

Frostbrand - [SL0]

Irontoad - [SL0]

Actions:

(20 AP) Holding up to their deal made long ago the Edonian’s send the necessary funds to repay their debt to Armawaithe with some additional funds in good faith.

(0 AP) The first offer sent to the Lithruan Coalition is that the Edonian shipyard is open for lend-leasing next year. All ships above LC have a the price tag of 0.5 AP. [EX: LC is 6 AP + 0.5 = 6.5 (P much two ships = 1 AP)]

(0 AP) An offer is sent to the Lithruans, the Edonian factories are available to have orders placed to help in their war effort, they can also expect to receive 50,000 Edonian regulars with accompanying vehicles.

(29 AP) Feldspar sees even more industrial development as more factories are built to help sustain the war front. Power armor factories, Pre-Exodus equipment factories ranging from tanks to support equipment are constructed. Immediately upon being completed offers are sent to the Lithruans and Protorian alliance members that they can rent out the factories if need be. (29+ AP in industry to capital.)

(10 AP) The construction of another shipyard has begun over the orbit of Aldebaran to the north. (SL4)

(2 AP) The Kalronian vessels reactors are to undergo a reverse engineering, a simple smaller frigate is to be inspected thoroughly before to ensure no irreplaceable damage is put on the vessel. They also look at anything that could be used to bring the Edonian fleet up to galactic standard.

(0 AP) The Edonians sell their final items to any nation in desperate need of materials, 100 tons of Itoron and 2 Tons of Ribalite.

(2 AP) The Bolstered Edonian fleet begins its scanning of surrounding TC's and CS's for minerals and anything suspicious.

(8 AP) 2 Colony ships are constructed in the Edonian shipyard at home. The first Colony ship after it is built is immediately filled up with occupants and sent to colonize the Ribalite planet to the west permanently. The other colony ship is sent directly east of the capital tile to colonize it. The sectors immediately east and west are claimed by the Edonian government.

Total AP:  26 + 40 = 66 +5 from TF (4[base] + 4[trade] +4[colony] +  6[pop] +5[Expansion] +2[GTC] + 1 [Industry]

Allies and Trade:

Malta: Trade

Free Human Technocracy: Trade

Ganvius: Trade

GTC: Trade

Interstellar Accord (6 Nations)

Han Dominion: Trade

Lithruan Coalition (4 Nations)

Hephaestus Industries: Trade

Fleet Registry:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JbTDaU1hqzr1zn6bRGNWR0o_6wHrAtkLzg8zTemjBIs/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Devland99

The Sanctum Regnum Melitae

Anno Domini MMCLII

dJDO2ED.png

The white-panelled hallway could have been anywhere in the Sanctum Regnum. Rows of identical rooms, bright fluorescent lighting, the occasional console. Thundering steps rounded the corner into it. Albert Rockefeller, head of the Department of Mechanical Research, was leading a large group of skinny and pale scientists in a sprint to one of the rooms. The room is nearly empty, save for a microphone and desk with paper notepads on it. A thick layer of safety glass shows the room next door, and the man in casual clothing seated within. He would be completely average if not for the grey veins spread across his face.

Pressing a button, Albert leaned towards the mic.

[5 AP] - Almawt

[0 AP] - The Human-Da'nor population is given the name "Fraya", or the "Frayan peoples" by Maltese government officials, in a symbolic gesture of racial equalization between the two.

[15 AP] - The Heya Power Plant is contributed to in exchange for joint tech improvement.

[10 AP] - Huge amounts of money and resources are used on the repair of the recovered halves of the Ar’gakari Titan into a working ship again - itoron is sourced from the Erakat Caliphate on a trade deal, to make it easier to finance. The use of the Leviathan technology, or the engineers behind it, are also brought in order to figure out how to repair a ship of such huge magnitude. Ar'gakari are also brought to translate into Firstborn or Italian. Attempts are not made to reverse-engineer any of the systems, just to make them (and the ship in general) usable for the Sanctum Regnum.

[10+5 AP] - Project Sicily - 40 total [35 from Malta, 5 from Eadn)]

[20 AP] - Resources, poured into the studies and training of the students of the Academy System that continue to graduate into the military each year. [33 into the Academy Program Total]

[5400 Tons of Xylorite] - Perhaps out of anger at the Keerim's sheer audacity, the Sanctum Regnum sells its entire stock of xylorite - 5400 tons of raw and refined crystal energy.

[6 AP] - Another heavy cruiser joins the fray. [AUTOCRACY BONUS]

[5 AP] - Another support carrier joins the fray. [AUTOCRACY BONUS]

[1 AP] - 100 B4-M3 Bombers join the fray.

[1 AP] - 100 Falcon Fighters join the fray.

[10 AP] - Five frigates join the fray.

[3 AP] - A destroyer joins the fray.

[4 AP] - A colony ship is built, in leased space in an Erakat shipyard.

[0 AP] - The men in suits, which surprisingly amount to only 16, are given the swanky apartments offered. They are asked if they'd like a bar built, for old gentlemen in white suits.

[0 AP] - The infested man would undergo much long testing, the government attempting to find what he calls "something inside" - and perhaps, if they can, make contact with it.

Those psionics that had stepped forwards are placed into a special unit named the Regia Cohors Helvetica, and tasked with guarding the Regnal Family. The Chupan'mo, for his great stature, is placed as the Captain of the force.

A daughter, Ter'sa, is born to the Regnal Couple.