Onwards [Sci-Fi Nation FRP - RP]

Z3r05t4r

Agerian Commonwealth

The first rays of the morning light hit the capital of the commonwealth at 6am. And the rays of the sun went through a window into the many buildings of Novam Domum. One of these rays hit the face of Christoff Ulman. Shortly after the light of the sun had first hit his face Christoff started to wake up with a yawn. Then he would stretch himself and step out of his bed. Christoff was a second generation citizen of the commonwealth. His grandfather had been born on earth but both his father and himself hadn't been. 

His grandfather originally came from Germany, he had been a high-ranking employee in the Varellion corporation. When the sun started to expand he was one of the few who had managed to get on one of the ships with jump drives installed on them. Thus he managed to survive the destruction of earth and he settled on Novam Domum. Then after several years he got a son, which he named Heinrich and then Heinrich got a son, him. During the years his Grandfather Hans had instilled into his father still a bit of his German identity which resulted in his family still having German names. 

Christoff furthermore had one brother and a sister. But now he lived in his own as he had recently finished his education at the biological university of Novam Domum. He finished his education with the top marks of his class and was as such able to get a job in the biological research department of the government immediately after getting the results of his exam. There he subsequently worked on project Geminos and had just a month ago been tasked with doing a viability study for project Cerberus. It was still ongoing but it seemed to hold a lot of promise. A lot of promise but also a lot of costs, and with the current government budget neither Geminos nor Cerberus would make any significant progress in the near future. Still he knew that one day in the future both projects would make huge progress. 

Christoff then walked through the door of his bedroom into his kitchen/living room. Here he almost automatically put the tv on with the news and prepared some breakfast with coffee. When he had finished both of these things he saw that the news started right on time and started absentmindedly eating his bread with meat and butter whilst thinking about possible ways to improve his viability study when he perked up to the news as he noticed a pretty major development and raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"And today the first ever xeno immigrants have immigrated into the commonwealth. These immigrants consisted only of Karras and Redons citizens. The speculated reason for their immigration has been the official vassalship status of the commonwealth to the Redon Imperium as well as the growing economic opportunity in the commonwealth. With the first real wave of immigrants coming to the commonwealth the government has issued an expansion of the Commonwealth Intelligence Services so as to successfully screen any new immigrants both human or xeno better.  

Christoff supposed it could be a bit xenophobic to intensify screening because of alien immigrants but he also supposed it was realistic. Considering they could be more likely to be spies, though the news that followed up would explain a bit more about why the Intelligence service was expanding.

"But with these new immigrants arriving in the commonwealth there are a large amount of disgruntled people. They believe in the policy of the former government about not fully trusting xenos and taking it one step further by actively opposing non-human people. The Intelligence service will thus closely monitor the situation with the new immigrants."

There was then some other article about animals or some business or something but then there was against some interesting news 

"Today and yesterday there have been several demonstrations on Badab Primaris, Pelene and Novam Domum. These demonstrations are led by disgruntled men and women from the former colonial militia who say that the former IRM failed in doing what they promised. Which if you may not know is the protection against the Kalronians they call for a secession of the Colonial militia from the commonwealth. The movement has few supporters as of right now but it is unknown if they will grow more influential. Now to the Novam Domum weather broadcast, Chad how will the weather be in the coming days.  "

After that followed some news about the weather, nothing really interesting. By then Christof had finished his breakfast. He then put on his workplace clothing, did his hair and got into the train to the university where much of his research happened. It was about 10 km out of the city so only a 5 minute trip until he arrived there. As he sat in the train he could not help but see the many construction works going on in the city sponsored by the government. A lot of things were changing on Novam Domum, even the local mall was being renewed so as to look a lot fancier and be more effective. And he heard they would get a baker who sold fresh bread ware, quite nice if he could say so himself.

Actions

UNLIMITED AP !!!!! *cough* I mean 50 ap is put into the development of business on Novam Domum. This investment has the goal to massively increase almost all aspects of the planet so that it can become a true metropolis of the galaxy. The money for this project would be put into public transportation, the sponsoring of shops and small businesses. The building of entirely new districts or renovating them with the pinnacle of technology available to the commonwealth. Furthermore technologies are developed to further aid in this massive economic boon. This on top of many more measures so that Novam Domum can become the jewel of the commonwealth. A shining example of what all of humanity can achieve if they put their mind on it. Or as you could say a beacon of humanity

6ap is spent on further improving the counter-intelligence services of the commonwealth. With the increase of immigrants and a small amount of paranoia from Chancellor Hotchen he has deemed the CIS (Commonwealth Intelligence services) to be given a large boost. (ap invested already: 8ap)

3ap is spent creating a military academy on the world of Cadia. The second world to be colonized by the then imperial republic of mankind consisting mostly of Savannes and mountains. The facility would be located in the mountainous region as it had been deemed the most fitting location. For help with this project the commonwealth contacts the newly immigrated Redons or if there are no fitting candidates people from the Redon Imperium to help drill the soldiers of the commonwealth. Or more specifically the target group are retired soldiers who had either were too old for service or had lost the capacity to function on the battlefield in other ways to serve as drill instructors. 

0ap, a person in the department of census would be given a very stern talk and would be put down for promotion after his huge failure in xeno population census. Especially the one where he says there are still Kalronians on Novam Domum and other planets whilst they had been moved to Edonia together with the rest of the salvaged Kalronian fleet.

Fleet

5 frigates

3 destroyers

2 LC's 

=

31 ap 

=

1 ap maintenance

Tile improvements across the commonwealth.

Novam Domum.
Industry: 3 improvements and 6 ap

Business: 1 (next turn 3) and 4 ap (next turn 12)

Agriculture: 3 and 3 ap

Total tile improvements: 9 (maxed out) and 21 ap next turn

Catonia (xylorite planet)
Industry: 2 improvements and 4 ap.

Cadia:

Agriculture: 3 tile improvements, 3 ap

Elysia:

Agriculture: 2 tile improvements, 2 ap

Army

20.000 active duty soldiers

5000 Heavy infantry

100 heavy walkers

1000 hunter droids

100 tank droids

1st Armored division

3000 heavy infantry 

100 heavy walkers

1000 hunter droids

100 tank droids

Pop stats

Population: 1,691k humans. 23k Redons. 11k Insect friends (Karras)  

Total pop: 1,725k 

Available manpower reserves: 170k soldiers

Agriculture tile improvements: 8

Planets in the commonwealth: 7

8 divided by 7 = 1

2% pop growth bonus

Edited by Roberik

Kyber Kore

The bags under Johnny’s eyes were become more an more noticeable in the early months of his new child's birth. He was becoming more on edge, with his lack of sleep but he was pushing past such a thing now, as his baby was a little over a year old now. He was walking and talking. A father couldn't be more proud. His remiscents were cut short, when his secretary knocked on his office door. 

A young Indian man stood in the doorway, a grin really big on his face. He stood about 5’9 and was skinny, the glare of the light bounced of his eyes as he stood in. 

Johnny smiled, “Wilson! I haven't seen you since I was getting you bailed out of prison!” He laughed and smiled, his tiredness subsided as his old friend had been found. 

Wilson stepped forward to give Johnny a handshake, and a hug. “So your men found me. Now tell me what do you need?” His happy expression turned serious in an instance. 

Johnny stepped back, pointing at him to take a seat. As he took one himself, clicking on the monitor showing him a map of the Kyber Kore territory. He began by pointing towards two of the territorial claims, “We have discovered two new resources suspected resources in these territories right here. We have reason to believe they are pretty valuable. I know you've been running a small resource company. I want to give you an opportunity to expand it. Under my rule, you would be gaining governorship over three territorial claims. I'll be giving you a colony ship to establish a base of operations on the planet with the orange crystals but be careful. Early reports indicate they are violate. Any questions?” Johnny leaned back in his chair awaiting his response. 

Wilson stated in a very sarcastic, “You know I love explosions and fire.” He smiled. “I accept. I assume you wish to have my company turn into a research company now. On top of being able to turn profit.” As Johnny nodded to him, Wilson’s smile grew bigger. “When do I leave?” He got up and shook Johnny’s hand. Before heading back and gathering his men and those looking for new opportunities. 

Actions: 
AP: 55 (+20 from Cybernetic Purchases, +8 from Han) 

Construction of two colony ships for the Han Dominion (6 AP)  

Sending resources to Edonia for Dragonsnake and infantry weapons (10 AP) 

Cybernetic production continues for the LC (10 AP) 

Tropico gets a massive investment in for its business. Used as an R&R place for veterans of the long war, Johnny sought after a place that could provided a much needed rest and vacation for those rotating home. (28 AP) (40 AP total).

The colony ship takes off, establishing on the Triz planet. ( 0 AP) 

Scouting Territories in the remaining free space near the Kyber Kore territories searching for more resources and planets suitable for colonization   

20k brave souls join the 17th fleet, eager for deployment. Many not seeing combat since the Kalronian conflict. (0 AP) 

Research: 

Cybernetic research continues (2 RP) 

Population: Free- 860,000 Humans, 120,000 Da'nor, 54,000 Human-Da'nor, 2,500 Terraskolarians, 250 Novan, 250 Terraskolarian-Da’nor

Edited by Sneaky2

Andorra

0pUxNHLRlzdKSAOUZJcUvWu8bzVT4jamp14yYGt6q44VZJ95Mxj41nacYg6yAh221_9GCUpNb-jR0eAz7-QnyGEXyNR74VPGs169_M2LJNRehTuHWRLL1ZvVtvdPStBX33Gs54wr

Andorra La Nova : Immigration Services

pHybaIpKf93ODIzI2QtbooYaNLSTl1BrEKi0BKvXE6ZAmsa7hM3A_jWEMIGTFcV-Cy28NNAHlSZ55Tz99c4_Ihh-nGwHXKgJLNNVWsWMR6x2E07bF-WworEfKb6NBO3MQ3DQaWDb

“THERE’S TOO MANY!”

“WE’LL NEVER MAKE IT!”

“WHY MUST THE ALIENS INVADE NOWWWWWW!”

The immigration office, spaceport, and a couple adjacent fields were overloaded with Ymorians.

The workers, who usually dealt with much smaller numbers of immigrants at a time, were sinking in the ocean of aliens.

Even some city police had to be called in to designate extra areas for the swaths of people to stand until they could be served.

Thanks to the Darkul invasions of Ymorian space, the Andorran population of Ymorians quintupled overnight.

The city had to bring in government workers from other offices of the city, so for a day or two the whole of the city was fairly stagnant. Eventually, the large group of Ymorians was handled, but it was evident that some policies may need to change to handle the large amounts of immigration that will inevitably result from the many wars in the galaxy.

Summary

AP Collection

Total: 19

Base - 4

Population - 3

Additional Territories - 4

Proximity to Trade Federation - 1

TF's National Idea - 2

Trade - 2

Neutrality National Mentality - 3 (.2)

Itoron Mine - 2

Dakite Mine - 6

Federation Change Penalty - -8 AP

AP Usage

-EVE scientists maintain their never-ending push for something, anything at all (4 AP x 3.5 = 14 AP; 109 AP Total).

-Two colony ships are constructed to complement the massive population spike of the last year (6 AP).

-B.A.S.E. Operations (2 AP) (Skype).

-International opinion managers promote Andorra as a haven for refugees from war (1 AP).

-The housing market receives numerous investments so that businesses will be able to better provide shelter for large waves of immigration (Business Investment) (6 AP).

AP Investment

9 AP into Business (11 more)

0 AP into Industry (25 more)

0 AP into Agriculture (25 more)

19 AP into ATM Phase 1

109 AP into Project EVE

Population

Total: 940,500 Inhabitants

Andorra La Nova (Capital): 394,250 Humans + 22,000 Cevelli + 11,000 Zyrka

+ 26,000 Ymorians + 3,150 Human-Cevelli + 43,000 Krib + 15,000 H'Wong

Mindesorra (Trade Municipality): 103,000 Humans + 9,500 Cevelli

+ 2,000 Human-Cevelli + 10,000 Krib + 3,000 H’Wong + 1,500 Zyrka + 20,000 Ymorians

Escut (Mining Colony): 35,000 Humans + 1,500 Cevelli + 700 Human-Cevelli + 250 Zyrka + 500 Ymorians + 1,000 Krib

Poblintoresc (Countryside Town): 70,000 Humans + 15,000 Cevelli + 2,000 Human-Cevelli + 57,000 Krib + 6,500 H’Wong + 1,000 Zyrka + 34,000 Ymorians

Esperança (Trade Municipality): 18,000 Humans + 2,500 Cevelli + 400 Human-Cevelli + 750 Zyrka + 15,000 Ymorians + 16,000 Krib

Military

Slam n’ Snake Infantry: 5,000 Humans

Hunter Bots: 8,000 Units

Tank Bots: 500 Units

Spacecraft Crew Members: 2,550 Humans

Spacecraft

1 Light Cruiser

3 Destroyers

4 Frigates

1 Freighter

100 Fighters

6 Corvettes

Trade Partners

-The Trade Federation

-Whatever Noah’s nation is now

-Solar Clone Militia

-The Han Dominion

-The Solar Ascendancy

-New Siam

-Star Republic of Edonia

-Republic Star State of Kanata

-Slavic Federation

-Tjieran Principate

-Ascardian Principate

-Random Merchants Who Confuse Us With The TF

Technology

Quantum Communicators

Warp Technology

Itoron-Steel Alloy Plating

Project H.I.P.S. - Stealth Technology (Inquire for specifics) - 54 AP invested

WIP - Project ATM - Who Knows? Improved Money Dispensing?

WIP - Project EVE - Maybe I’ll do a project ADAM next

Mk II Hunter Bots (From Solar Ascendancy)

Mk II Tank Bots (From Solar Ascendancy)

LAS I (From Solar Ascendancy)

Improved Labor Bots (From Solar Ascendancy)

Mk I Dragonsnake Exo Armor (From Solar Ascendancy)

Tri-Phased Shields (T4) (From Thulean Republic)

Ceri Dual Infusor Reactors (T3) (From Edonia)

Longshot Railguns (T3) (From Edonia)

Gauss Rifles (T1 - 50 AP) (Rev. Engin. From Eadn)

Shipyard Level 3 in Andorra la Nova

Shipyard Level 2 in Escut

Level 2 Trade Outpost in Mindesorra

Itoron Mine on Mónarid

Dakite Mine on L’estel

National Mentality - Neutrality

National Idea - The Latent Power: 50% boost to all technology investments

Federation - The Future lies in our hand: All research counts triple

Andorran Systems

Gloría System: https://imgur.com/a/GbPyQ

Alfacendi System: https://imgur.com/a/ufS3e

Cinabrida System: https://imgur.com/a/QENLM

Vivella System: https://imgur.com/a/KAenN

Capvespre System: https://imgur.com/a/39haUeD

The Han Dominion

Summer, HSC 9

Year of the Ox

ugql1P-mmOtN2end-Lt1VxwUEp9qWcalUiaxJoIed_H10TbGFK9mWj-ZBWai8vRxv8Xz6bbJ4rf7_8Zrhg9ySehom97Z05bHDQHUgBr89PDkXvKY2mO_ELxlIdkC4wkwuwhCxvMJ

Utopie, Frontier Colony Affiliation

Khalid had known the man was coming long before he ever saw him. For some reason they’d decided to drive over land to come for him, rather than take a far-faster shuttle, and the summer dust their car had kicked up was visible for miles. Khalid had known, then, that he would soon be dead, but he didn’t run. It was ten years too late for that.

k9Mck3esZAnTPOVa0o-aY4yEetXIsVSyhhTzS6Ojpm1G9p-FhXtQZvlSB5OtObYus5s4S7yppOk2lnocQKZ_ocWEdZUjn2t2C01uKgeQIDE-mkMSxKcjDhaI1gA70Lor6J0UzCz9

Utopie Countryside, circa 2153

The car came to a stop in front of his porch, and he took a long sip of coffee, grimacing. It was awful stuff, nothing like they’d grown on Eadn. They all drank tea here, and despite his best efforts he’d never been able to stomach it. There were men getting out of the car now. How would they do it, he wondered.

There was a Han in the lead, flanked by several Utopian soldiers. He was tall, middle aged, but carried one of those force blades at his hip. Unusual. Jinyiwei usually kept their weapons hidden.

“Khalid bin Abdul?” the Han asked as he drew near, and was met with a slow nod. “You’re natural-born. Not what I expected.”

Khalid said nothing, and took another swig of the awful drink in his hand. The Han eyed him expectantly.

“You were sent to Utopie as a cloning expert, correct? Before the war?”

“I was.” Khalid’s rheumy eyes met the visitor’s. “Not that I had much chance for it.”

“As well you shouldn’t. But surely you’ve no cause for complaint. It seems you’ve been treated well.” The officer looked over the surrounding valley, to a quaint village in the distance.

“A comfortable life is no substitute for a life among one’s people.”

“From what I hear, your people would have killed you years ago.”

“Maybe. Perhaps things could have gone differently. Perhaps  I could have saved some, lived together elsewhere...” Khalid trailed off sadly.

The Han sighed, and signalled the soldiers at his side, who began to step onto the porch. They surrounded the old Eadni, their weapons at the ready. A warm breeze rolled through, and despite the situation he could only think about how pleasant it felt.

“My superiors would like me to bring you back to Yuguo. It has been decided that removing the last known Eadni cloner is not enough. Apparently the people are to be given the satisfaction of watching the last Eadni die.”

Khalid was silent, staring at the ground.

“You are to be dragged through the streets of Xin Xi’an to the palace, where footage of your execution will be broadcast throughout the Empire. They’re already calling it the event of the decade.”

Khalid said nothing.

“It is to be painful, and drawn out. The High Inspector thinks they’ll need to take the better part of a day to do it, to allow the city population to cycle through the main square. All the city has lost family to your people. They will not be kind.”

At last the Eadni looked up. “Brutish.”

“I can’t disagree,” the Han replied, nodding. “But I have my orders. I’m to bring you back alive, unless you resist arrest.”

The Eadni again said nothing, but it was only now that he noticed one of the soldiers behind him had set down his rifle leaning against the porch rail, well within reach. Careless. Implausibly  careless.

“So, Khalid bin Abdul. Will you surrender?” Another hot breeze swept through. Khalid couldn’t help but think of the breezes he had felt in Riyadh, as a young man.

Slowly, the Eadni nodded in understanding. “Never.” His arthritic hand reached for the rifle, and didn’t get more than halfway. And as the bullet of one of the soldiers’ sidearms passed through his skull, another piece of Eadn was erased from the universe.

----------

In the year 2153, as the Celestial Emperor consolidates his authority among the human states, the long-awaited construction of a true Han-commanded navy finally comes in the form of the Imperial First Fleet. Siphoning a yearly budget from the FCA and from the Han Dominion, naval command in Beijing Stronghold unveils an entirely new line of ships to be mass-produced throughout the imperial core. While Edonian and Kanatan fleets continue to hold the nation’s line for the time being, they are reassured that relief will soon arrive.

The first of that relief is to come from the first strike group, a fleet of 20 ships which all are of drastically different design compared to other human vessels. They range from light screens and frontline craft:

KcZtrfR0xIOAX2To5mrNv-eBDVVcfWSLZizwwTl95q5IL9eQ-UJBT2CErCDxWNHwfSOBlM9mqSBXVxIx9KGU2HfKVanQClwrfNH-R3ONVJ0JHjMWcKPbagXHII2oEPwV0z3g9C5j

Type 083 Corvette

sKknOMEqDyuiwohBEAKj8QtvOx9v6yRTRhisdps4T3601SRark9trjGQAtVFAB-s2a3apFD04Eooix86QFVDzuipZImstklFPNhJPEsw6M9XDZHguRheD8F3bDUg8pHVHEQ-ZGcX

Type 072 Frigate

1a0vTG_FjhtoL_oKNA8cUnV829FRYS0kre2qRaNAInhTYmWhbaCVW_W6WlaMppSBlMRB4yk-nh3ySfvNqIFyLZWEpgsYjCJ19WT4GKbK7FlDaOhgDXKLtz8Jt7wynMPrqGf4hcf7

Type 061 Destroyer

To mid range light and heavy cruisers:

bzzCJ69nQgbqwSFRnAa5rW4cEJcF9Ij75BCMTS9O0ez_5RnFucPAN89HozQWFQAyWNhaTxEUTuLWmBN8Qx2-CSsyg9cKrX2yRCGvimbsJaJQyjazLMRubvQ1eu3kIVE0o7tDM24U

Type 051 Cruiser

TlvZLdOjq1wxb0oqoCA6EgQq891aaHEd4qTDJcvC61YQYGNWIKZtXyAxDCdIB1ep5h60FBxGgPUu7qbJ6RKWrHN4It_RWW1bBHr9AGUoRvwlDwZdjivaUi2MtajQZ-zgbVKsKQnw

Type 041 Battlecruiser

To the power of the fleet, the largest ship the Han have built for themselves, a single battleship.

PuASZ-TMjZXUHaSzeYL6j_ZlrNokSHO2fFZ21bnywwtQPErYcwfMiIc-_s5BVeAC7NVNy1hNYljvQcEvaUodIHttMYMvIHkBaIZmVKX5bKSjvKnRhMQ7TVHq6Gq4ewrCtCmMbsBE

Type 011 Battleship

With such superior ship designs gathering above Yuguo, the Han feel confident in their growing power, and the emperor appears to be in discussions with the states of the Empire regarding where to use it…

The gold-eyed Kuilei lord’s acceptance pleases the Han, and he is well-rewarded. Soon resources of the empire begin to flood onto the planet Shaqiu, to finally bring his kingdom into the modern age. While a destroyer yard is built in orbit, Han engineers teach the rock-men the art of industreh, journeying deep into their subterranean lairs to establish factories for the kingdom that would be at home in any advanced nation in the galaxy.

As the first rudimentary one-way psionic translators are put into use onto the planet, there is a greater degree of cooperation between Han and Kuilei, and the most intelligent among the vassal kingdom begin to be taught to construct plasma weapons, shield generators, and even ships in orbit. The only stipulation is that these advancements cannot be spread to neighboring realms, particularly not the vile blue-eyes...not until they bend the knee to their superior golden brethren peacefully or otherwise.

And just as the feudal primitives are being integrated into the Dominion, news reaches Yuguo of discoveries beyond the Ganvius nation. The colony ship sent last year has settled a mere parsec away from an inhabited system, home to some sort of insectoid civilization. While in contact with the Ganvius, it doesn’t seem as if too much cooperation has taken place, and so this still represents an opportunity. As soon as it can be organized, an expedition is sent to the planet on a single destroyer.

----------

Han Stats Link:

Summary

In order to properly handle the sudden load on the imperial shipbuilding capacity, the Han construct an additional five destroyer yards in systems lacking them. [30 AP]

In the shipyards of the Dominion and the FCA, a year of rapid militarization unfolds. 6 corvettes, 3 frigates, 6 destroyers, 2 light cruisers, 2 heavy cruisers, and a battleship are constructed to carry out the Celestial Emperor’s will. [60 AP]

On Shaqiu, the gold-eyed Kuilei are rewarded for their loyalty with an influx of investment. Along with all the modern technology of the Han, they are taught of modern industrial techniques, and soon the tunnels of their domain thunder with the sound of factories. [20 AP into industry]

Anticipating the need for a renewed boost in expansion, the Dominion orders three new colony ships. As much of their shipyard capacity is occupied by the navy, they outsource some of this work to Kyber Kore engineers. [12 AP, 8 to Sneaky]

Han scientists continue to work at Purple Noise with vigor, addressing the more complicated side of Human-Kuilei translation. [5 AP]

The Eadni AI, given to the Han through backchannels during secret peace dealings only months before their destruction, is reestablished in a mainframe beneath the Imperial Palace. Given the name ‘Fanhua,’ the former-Aziza AI will do what she has always done: receive results from use in the field, use the data to improve her algorithms, and send the improvements back as software updates. [0 AP]

A destroyer is dispatched the Rontan homeworld at such a time as there are no imminent threats. [0 AP]

The psionically active individuals found last year go on a pilgrimage to Solot’Dohol, for obvious reasons. [0 AP]

In an effort to help in whatever way he can, Shi Yimu begins forwarding the Jinyiwei's entire intel stream to his Skellar friend through the usual channels. Hopefully the extra information will be useful, though the inspector has his doubts knowing how extensive Ral's network is. [0 AP]

The recently-produced colony freighter is sent west, to continue settling the unknown regions beyond the Ganvius. [0 AP]

QsSe6NRbfFaA89HbZ-WlHqtRTcSC42VyGU7yPYE83u1HeaLm88RS8G-pqz1KxcwNlzXTp8a7RZySMP5ov23aQMkkj9QuuqbuzyiLOK8gUzZKAxiJEAW_yZeqTHRtSOgrIpGwovUG

Edited by Zanderaw

News that the Inquisitor had arrived spread faster than a circuit fire in a hyper-oxygenated hab-unit. The transport was old, especially for an Inquisitor’s line of work - a stripped Adherent-1, barely cut out for the quantum anchor pull from Rhodium. Its twin fusion engines kicked up a small storm of glittering dust as it landed on the outskirts of Ne Buvhondonia at sunset.

The grime of this particular outworld veritably coated the buildings so obviously inspired by Adaptaari origins - short, sleek housing units and short, sleek temples built with the desert woods indigenous to the planet. Diraari Darkwood, notes the Inquisitor’s Q-Glas. Summed, the village of Ne Buvhondonia barely qualifies as a sector central colony - SRM standards dictate a minimum population of 5,000. Constan-IV has a population of 5,210 according to the last census, notes the Q-Glas.

Ye Olde Sallon, the local bar was labelled. Maybe the colonists had read up on human history, or maybe they had seen Dead Grounds and taken a fancy to the Wild West. It’s spelled ‘Saloon’, notes the Q-Glas. A swiping motion made by the Inquisitor's gloved left hand, and the antiqued auto-doors swing open. The inside is dark, even for a saloon - one cursory glance at its patrons, half a dozen Adaptaar and an Ar’gakari, makes it obvious why. Monks eating some form of gelatin with spoons, a couple playing a foreign board game, a depressed ant-man surrounded by empty bottles. The counter is synth-marble and darkwood, the chairs a mix of leather and pleather, notes the Q-Glas, and the Inquisitor’s gaze snaps to the bartender.

“Whiskey. Leave the bottle,” the Inquisitor says, emotionlessly. State Inquisitors Welcome is not the sign most hang on their walls, but the dozen clicks that the Q-Glas translates to “RightRightRightRightRight, sir!” seems to mean this one was more fond than most about an Inquisitor’s meddling, and/or that the sand had finally gotten into the circuitry.

“Grand Reserve. 40 LCC.”  clicks the tender as he/she/it slides a glass and bottle across the bar, to a waiting hand and dull silence. Beneath the Inquisitor’s helmet the dry smile feels almost visible, but the credits go through all the same. Contents approved for consumption, notes the Q-Glas, and moments later the front flips outwards and sideways, just enough for a glance at deathly pale, almost translucent, skin covered in scars and tattoos before the glass is emptied and it closes once more.

“Now,” the Inquisitor’s dark helmet turns to the Ar’gakari, a gloved holding up the bottle, “Come back.”

vyntraskan_flag_by_ultimaweapon13-d6hni7

Frontier Colony Affiliation 

Votes were in and they seemed for the positive. The human majority and sub races had voted towards the same direction. More concessions to the Utopie government would follow. Power was being placed into a stronger, higher government. For a while things had been fine the way they were. Each colony working towards it's own affairs, sometimes contributing. But the galaxy was torn up with violence. And Imperial taxes were dreadfully high. A more united front was needed for the galaxy. Clear and concise chains of command. 

Of course democracy would be up help at all cost. The Baron caste still exist. At this point wiping them out would be harmful. They were connected to their colonies better then any Utopie statesmen. Some were so far away, they are seldom visited. But the Barons conceded their power and influence was hurting the whole. They were still a dreadfully small population. No one wanted civil war. Instead officials from each colony will be elected. They will travel to Utopie, to partake in the higher government. From there control of the military and law will proceed. The barons will still over see their own provinces. But no longer are they like so many small city states. They now answer to Utopie officially.

Life would by and large continue as normal. But the centralized government was enacting policy to preserve their nation. Taxes would be sent with all haste to the good Emperor. The Imperial Fleet was the pride and joy of the Han and Affiliates. The Psionic draft debate is finalized. Every year one psionic under the age of 20 will be drafted to the Utopie government. They will undergo training with Imperial agents. They officially become state agents. Themselves and their families will be highly compensated.

AP: 46

Taxes [28 AP]

Building a Large Freighter [8 AP]

Investing into Industry [10 AP]

Psionic Draft

Building a Colony

AP acquired from resources: 75

Work into making a galactic rate plasma system. Taking what the Han already know, Utopie begins it's work. Working closely on it, they make a variant to mount on the winged Imperial navy. Plasma rotary canons are the projects initial and top priority idea. [67 AP]

Building another Large freighter [8 AP]

Edited by GrimBeard

rWEe97c.png

Thulean Republic

"This act is an outrage! Since the birth of Thule, the position of Consul has been an integral part of our Republican traditions and government! To do away with it in the name of this Redon would be to sacrifice the soul of Thule!" 

"The title of Consul is irrelevant, Minister Gavreau. We are the Redon's vassals! With the Imperium's power, this will remain the case for as long as it exists. It is only through the Redon's approval that the Republic can grow in strength and prosperity, and making the title He granted to the Republic's leader a part of the constitution will be a first step into gaining His approval. We must all accept this reality."

"Pah! I do not accept this! No, I do not accept this legislation. I don't accept this occupation as my government, either. And I do not accept this Redon as my ruler. He can burn in trizendrium for all I care!"

The minister's words are interrupted by the crash of the mahogany door being slammed open. The troops of the Redon enter the room, armed and purposeful. 

"What is the meaning of this? You are not allowed to enter cabinet meetings!

"Minister Gavreau, you are being arrested on suspicion of sedition and treason," barked one of the Redon's occupiers. "You will come with us."

Gavreau shot a look to Montesquieu, who returned nothing but a disdainful scowl.

"I-I did no such thing! You cannot do this!"

"Cooperation will result in favourable treatment. Resisting arrest will be another charge."
"Consul Montesquieu, do something about this!" said Gavreau as the troops grabbed him by the forearms and placed mag-cuffs round his wrists.

"I am no longer a Consul, Minister Gavreau," Montesquieu coldly replied as the Minister was led away.

The Republic was facing somewhat of a spiritual crisis, collectively. They fiercely yearned for freedom, and their vassalage to the Redon was always grating on the pride of each Thulean. However, that vassalage was bringing great benefits to Thule. Their industry was expanded, and last year the Redon gave a huge grant to agriculture, and now Thulean farmers were richer and more productive than ever. What's more, the Redon's military presence on Thulean worlds was continually shrinking, thus ameliorating one of the more pressing issues with their fealty to Him. They were part of a great empire, one that had stood against the Protorians - an elder race with allies - and come out on top. Many were starting to feel a sense of pride in the achievements of the Imperium, and their place in it. 

Among them was Kolran Montesquieu. The legal powers and responsibilities of the Consulship had been entirely merged into the title that the Redon bestowed upon the leader of the Republic in legislation passed at the onset of the new year. He had become quite eager to appease the Redon and demonstrate the value of the Thuleans to Him, seeing it as the only way Thule could continue to prosper. Or perhaps there was an ulterior ambition behind these endeavours. Regardless, Montesquieu's last meeting with the Redon left him with more questions and no answers. He returned to Prima Thule and got to work, and let on nothing to no-one. 

A colony ship is constructed in anticipation of a sufficient population to support a fifth off-world colony next year. A sector is chosen, new territorial claims made with it, and the the Redon is asked for permission to go ahead with this mission next year. [Map in Spoiler]

Spoiler

3761fde7f5503f9c7eba4f6ab5d19e71.png

A survey directive is also issued, to identify any latent resource deposits in any current or planned colonised sectors. Only the first two of the sectors had had a resource survey taken out on them, and the remaining four (three colonised and the fourth to be due) were long overdue for a check. [Map in Spoiler]

Spoiler

aecdbe74ad544b4696b4c05b673847d1.png

A huge investment is made into the expansion of business on Prima Thule, to the extent that the market is now verging on oversaturation with successful businesses there. Another equally large business investment is made on the planet Belenos in order to try and begin to establish a 2nd business hub within Thule's borders.

Summary:

Colony ship construction [3AP]

Redon to verify next year colonisation plans [See above]

Resource survey 4 sectors [8AP, See Above]

Business Investment [40AP, capital now capped at 80AP, west CS at 20AP]

[Redacted] [3AP]

Thulean Republic Data

Edited by hellfiazz

USA

ACTIONS

4 AP maint for navy

4AP for colonial freighter

6AP for an Iowa Class Heavy Cruiser

100AP Into establishing Arcturan Defense Solutions, ((Business investment)) The state sponsored company offers superior defensive buildings and emplacements constructed at a 50% increase versus normal engineers.

0AP the Colonial freighter colonizes the previously found planet.

0AP efforts are made to find another suitable colony planet directly below it.

Chapter I: The Great Wars (Ended)

Chapter II: Old Shadows

Chapter III: N'Fe a Te, a future imperfect

Another year. Eerie, silent, watchful, warfilled, hate, love, destruction and chaos, new life, death, peace and prosperity. One constant. Change. For what looms ahead, n'Fe a Te.

-----

Asgard Republic

New stations in central star systems mark the territories publicly as Asgard Republic Space. Close to the border in the North-west, remarkably close to the battlegrounds between Saryn and Ar'gakari they find themselves a deposit of Itoron, a asteroid belt covered in the metal.

All in the while, with a new colony settled, another peculiar type of Assault Ship is finished, ready to depart and explore, or go to war if must be. But as it stands, the Redon does not require his vassals' assistance.

And after extensive digging they find the central hospital of Os'laran. With the high-end equipment still intact, the building as it is reinforced was resistant to years of being covered in ice and rock and rubble.

Star Republic of Edonia

Of the sent forces, merely 20,000 return, with only half of them without lasting injury. Only 50 tanks remain and 100 pieces of artillery. The fighting was rough. A month later the unexpected happens.

Republic Star State of Kanata

Extensive constructions in the shipyard reach completion, ships of war and ships of peace and prosperity. For all things there is purpose after all. As for shipyards, so there are many now. Every colony gets one, convenient for building ships as needed, of course. And the colonies experience industrial growth, unprecedented, bringing new wealth to country and people.

The Sanctum Regnum Melitae

Twelve ships of war built at home, three ships of peace ordered elsewhere. Malta is going places. The Titan on the other hand remains inoperative, the hulking Ar'gakari vessel awe-inspiring as it orbits a world whereever it is. It's a monstrous task.

Quite quickly, there is a taker for the buy offer. A private mining company in the Ceri Collective willingly sends machines, instructors and instructions for Trizendrium mining. At the price given.

Solar Ascendancy

For what little eventful is transpiring in this peaceful year for the Solar Ascendancy, they indeed finish something spectacular.

The Trade Federation

Are you sure those aren't triplets? (Skype)

Five colony ships are constructed, three to be simply sold off. Well, that is business.

The study of Trizendrium is peculiar, taking existing examples and weapons, they consider it doable to get small scale ammunition, but it is a dangerous and unstable substance. At least Psionics are stable, for the most part, as about two dozen of mixed species show extraordinary potential of five to a single individual of eight.

Lastly, instead of business, an increasing amount of Chupan'mo appear to start settling the Eastern holdings of the Trade Federation.

Kingdom of Armathwaite/Silver Knight Corporation

And she has news.

Massive investments follow up on the recent acquisition of excess funds, from shipyards, to warships, to research, to business, to diplomacy. Many things happen, but nothing seems to be out of the ordinary. Except for finding the talented Karrass merchant, who lost one of his arms in an old war, giving him only one left and right arm, making him seem mostly normal. Aside from the three eyes. His name is Rultass Zram.

Except that the forest planet talks.

And the migration program fails. The target group largely ignores what the Xenos offer them.

Hephaestus Enterprises

Payment is duly received. Expect a free Grgl in your inbox coming week.

And the young Penrith would meet someone less expected.

Agerian Commonwealth

Whilst there is little to report on the secret agency front, and rows of new business towers line the planet, the academy actually receives funding from the Redon Imperium, with the offer of sending additional teachers and drillmasters over. Aside from military studies, industrial, agricultural and business studies are to be offered. Additional funding that might be needed can be requested from the Redon Imperium.

Kyber Kore

And none of them will witness action, due to the recent happenings.

At least implants are always needed, with another series ordered by the LC member nations, with a few even from the Skellar Kingdom. (+10 AP this turn)

Andorra

And the refugees are coming in droves from the Ymorian Unity Council, fleeing the Darkul, who are not giving much pursuit though so it appears, with minimal damage on the refugee ships. But they are thousands, homeless, without money or property, bringing poverty and hunger.

The Han Dominion

And the destroyer is hailed by the Ganvius research station and the Rontan government on the ground, soon after arriving in the system. They are curious about the intentions.

Ral on the other hand appreciates the notion. Whilst he does not offer much in return, he reports that the Black Fleet has almost completely wiped out the Ar'gakari in the vicinity.

Frontier Colony Affiliation 

And slowly an increasing influx of psionics make themselves visible in the FCA, growing each week in number, sometimes ten, sometimes five, but it's increasing steadily, nearing a thousand that have been placed in the program.

Thulean Republic

The colonisation plans are all granted, with hint that the Republic should consult with the other Kolranates so there is no conflict of interest. Speaking of interest, the Redon Imperium wishes to grant its duchies prosperity and freedom as much as possible, but with the nod that the Imperium's policies and interests must be heeded for the sake of aforementioned peace and prosperity of all. Following up, the shipyard of the Republic, along with all military assets and technologies is returned. A second chance, by the wording of the Redon himself.

USA

Whilst kilometers of new bunker networks and fortifications begin to line the worlds of the USA, with new ships built to further their interests, they find another habitable world just in the next sector. And it appears to hold traces of a familiar dark-green metal.

-----

Events

Withdrawal. Total withdrawal of all present Keerim forces back into their own space. Outnumbering the whole Lithruan Coalition and their allies by six to one, having overrun most of the Skellar Kingdom and the Libellan Union, occupying sixteen Tjieran worlds, sending millions upon millions of soldiers with thousands of ships. Practically winning. But withdrawing. Completely. The biggest, most unexpected and probably most orderly retreat in history. And, what follows next is surprising. The Keerim Emperor personally requests a white peace. Despite the upper hand he had. That he notes quietly as a gesture open for interpretation. The LC council and rulers are confused.

The Keerim Imperium and the Imperium of Chupan'mo sign an alliance, extending the original treaty.

The Ymorian Unity Council unconditionally surrenders. Thousands of refugees start flooding south.

The Eadni are now extinct. Perhaps they live on, in another world, another memory, another plane of existence.

The Ka'cezh Star Empire continues to slowly lose in their massive and costly war against the Zaxx and Darkul. By now, Redon Imperium Forces have shown up and joined the fight.

-----

Population (comes at a later date, I have some mechanics to think about)

-----

Map

Map update is in works.

-----

Year 2154 by Earth’s calendar.

Tsoja E, Ymorian Space, 2150

aTYBFjzgAMt-kqwJ_2r1KNE_AHF3HykB9kJbuZhP1pv_TPnTPrWw8iVuaFHfScZct4SqIwaPIRFTLKBwWHh8MTCfqDEvbpg28IkaCVbNFdJKHZ_qrVZKDi1av9dXjv7kmGNE6nBQ

Darkul Warships, thousands of them. When Schynian Luusir turned her gaze towards the sky, all she saw was the bottom of the behemoths as they began to circle the planet, preparing for invasion. Alarms blared throughout the countryside as thousands of Ymorians darted for bomb shelters, vehicles, or otherwise simply knelt where they stood preparing for the end.

Schynian ran back from her work in the fields to her home, yelling for her husband and children to meet her downstairs with whatever they could carry. She leapt outside again, leaping into the cockpit of the Cynn Personal Starfarer she and her husband purchased a few years back. With the flick of a switch, its miniaturized Xylorite reactor roared to life and the ship began to power up. Schynian paused in the cockpit, breathing deeply and slowing herself down for a moment.

CRACK.

The sound of the sky ripping apart shook Schynian from her brief meditation. She turned her gaze upward again, but this time she was relieved. Ka’Cezh and Ymorian starships had warped into the system and began engaging the Darkul! From the surface of the planet, she could make out the glistening beams of light punching into the shields of the Darkul ships, buying time for the evacuation of Tsoja E.

Schynian smiled cautiously as she ran back in the house, knowing she had more time to get her family out. She gathered them in front of the door, patting her children on the head and kissing their foreheads. She hugged her husband and reassured him that they would be okay, that the Ka’Cezh would cover the evacuation. After looking over the house she raised a family in for the final time, she ushered her family out the door. They all climbed into the Starfarer, pulling away from the house and blasting off. Overhead, the Ka’Cezh were forcing back the Darkul steadily.

0cGLSzfSedz61g9bKChufJj7iXNtakPMXTrjKXAFM6Tn_eg1lJr6R0EHnnnlpcAl5C2Qy2y5ck8eAMqaiJYBtmjWcRdI6kAGKnja4iszj2hQ6PnR1Zq0OGxXklvDUbFOFO_Mu0zU
A Cynn Personal Starfarer

“Mom, look!” As Schynian and her family began to ascend into the lower atmosphere over one of the planet’s largest cities, one of the children pointed out the window at a massive object headed for the city. Just as Schynian turned to look at the object, the entire sky became as bright as the sun. The interior of the Starfarer began to flash red and the air around the craft erupted with energy.

Critical Engine Failure. Critical Engine Failure. Atmospheric Exit Disengaged. Brace for Landing. Brace For Landing. Brace fo..la..nd…

The Starfarer plummeted to the ground, slamming into a nearby mountainside and collapsing into a pile of smouldering rubble.

Hours Later

Schynian woke in terrible pain, finding her arm completely shattered beneath a massive section of the now ruined Starfarer. She yelled out for her family, but none responded. As she began to regain her ability to utilize her seeing membrane, she quickly recognized the charred corpses of her family. All around her the earth smouldered. From where she crashed she could see the city, now nothing but a ruin.

Schynian had heard stories of this before. When the Darkul were losing, they simply set fire to a world through nuclear holocaust. Her home, Tsoja E, had fallen victim. Now a light flashed above her and a Ka’Cezh aircraft hovered just a few feet above the crash site. Ka’Cezh soldiers leapt down from the craft, quickly moving to help Schynian out from under the rubble. They loaded her into the aircraft and whirred off toward a hospital carrier in orbit.
KYnMBvDag76HbvBfuNHzdy0s7WUujZHsFnP4UwmG51OMD23e7QbEyqFePXNziKGFNH24yf2wh8-opy_92bWDt41cWoq5OChlbYjm7xISLhPR1ShwkHKfMWuIWYGTeUYJFBlNV7k_
The Nuclear Bombardment of  Tsoja E, captured by Ka’Cezh spacecraft

After hours of recovery, a Ka’Cezh nurse came to speak with Schynian.
“Ma’am, we’ve done what we could for your arm and provided a temporary cybernetic implant. You’ve been treated for the radiation as well. We’re…”

“My family… they didn’t take the bodies..” Schynian cried, looking to her right at the poorly designed piece of metal attached to where her arm used to be.

“What?” The nurse looked alarmed, looking over a holographic tablet quickly. She frowned, quickly understanding Schynian’s tragedy.

“My family… they’re gone…” She paused, looking out into the vastness of space from her hospital bed. “Where are you taking me?”

“We’re taking you to a refugee station near the core of Ka’Cezh space. From there you could resettle in Ymorian space or settle elsewhere… quite a few Ymorians have been opting for a different nation altogether though, one more… removed.”

“Where?”

Present Day

Cyrene, Planet Aeneas, Elysian League Space

“Excuse me, watch out, excuse me…” Schynian shuffled along past a group of Krib slithering through the small cobblestone streets of the marketplace with a large crate in tow. Filled with various crops, Schynian intended to sell it for to one of the Human traders who shipped off-world. After nearly kicking over a smaller Krib nibbling on a large ear of corn, Schynian burst out from the narrow pathways into a beautiful plaza that marked the center of the small town of Cyrene. At the base of a fountain, a T’jell employed by the Elysian government began to read out a list of names - a list of the dead.

qRVTG1wir6EpaQNMNP1bUvFwrceqoTcTUuF2z0XSotOnN1MM-bkPwqQ0R-nCoyppr_LmsOv_cYHcdejqnMn5mUOVtFU4isEhTN-y9VbAfeTuljJslsAKZpLMKzLNeETwMMPUkWCe

“20,000 more Elysians died in 2153. Most of them on the Zaxx front. About a quarter of them died on the Ymorian front this year, a new theater for the Republic. The Ka’Cezh requested Elysian support on the Ymorian front, which appears to be collapsing, late in the year. Fighting there is said to be especially desperate and severe.”

Schynian’s ears perked up at that. She knew that the Elysians had been involved in the war for a few years after a small Zaxx incursion nearly destroyed one of the settlements in the Northern Colonies, but the fact that Elysians were being deployed to Ymorian Space...

It did not matter, Schynian stopped paying attention as the T’jell continued to read out names of the sons and daughters of the people of Cyrene who died in the war. There was some weeping behind her as she reached the desk of the Human merchant. She sighed as she pulled the cart to her side. “I’ve got what you needed, Antonio.” The old man turned to the Ymorian woman, speaking with a thick Italian accent.

“Ci? Do ya?” The old man came out from behind his stand, kneeling over the cart. “Lets’a take a look,” the man briefly inspected the cart before piping up again, “5,000 Florins, ci?”

“5,000? You gave me seventy-five hundred just last week for the same thing…” Schynian quickly became annoyed, pulling the cart back from the man.

“This’a war is’a makin’ shipping costs expensive, more freighters a’ going to carryin’ troops to the front. I have’a to cutta the costs here to keep making profits up there, capiche?” Antonio pointed toward the sky, shaking his head.

Frustrated, Schynian passed over the goods in the cart to Antonio. On another day, perhaps she would have tried to resist the old man and demanded the real price… but not today, she did not have the will to argue today. Schynian reached for the empty cart and prepared to head back to her farmhouse overlooking Cyrene. As Schynian began to turn off a side street and out of the plaza, a column of Elysian Auxiliaries in their elegant bronze armor began carefully brushing by the townspeople. Schynian stopped to watch them as they marched to the center of the plaza and a man in an elegant grey uniform stepped out from the column.

BnH0fXjQLadP8xdvo2Wkp8Xz9akAJK6FG9EXLiiiIYQqW1p7Fufx2QI7NxPqFglPrBRlS2S0tEmsJAMoFrRZJoV3sPW9wCzgwx-wN9i_y5kCRqAbwuBQgfIaDgqfth4IlFv4BlM3

“People of Cyrene, your Republic calls on you to serve in a grand endeavour. Over glorious Elysium, a new shipyard has been constructed. Here, the Elysian League will begin to build a navy capable of defending its people from the threats that loom on the edges of our space. I am here to take the names of recruits. You will be offered a handsome bonus for signing with us today!” The man stepped back into the column and pulled out a tablet.

Almost immediately, several fresh-faced Humans, T’jell, and even one Krib (who was promptly sent away), went to sign up for the new Elysian Navy. Schynian sighed, shaking her head and turning away from the scene. She continued up the side street for awhile, deep in thought. After a few moments away from the plaza, Schynian felt her hand fall from the cart. She felt her legs carry her over to the man in the gray uniform.

Not long thereafter, she felt herself shaking hands with the Elysian naval recruiter. What the hell was she doing...

----

The Elysian League

Population: 1,250,000 Humans; 100,000 Ka’Cezh; 40,000 Ymorians; 30,000 T’jell; 15,000 Cevelli; 15,000 Krib [Pending Czar Changes]

Planets and Territorial Claims: 11/33
Shipyard: SL4
Resources: Itoron, Xylorite
AP: 70

Expenditures
[4] Colony Ship - Despite the war on both sides of Elysian Space, the Republic has seen fit to continue to expand its reach to the west. Charters are sold for new land and mining rights on the next colony in order to fund the craft.

[5] Elysian Auxiliaries - 25,000 new Elysian Auxiliaries are recruited this year and equipment is constructed to support them. They are equipped with the standard spear and shield of the Auxiliaries.

[8] Carrier - The first Elysian naval vessel is built in the shipyard above Elysium. Dubbed the Pericles, it is launched with a great deal of ceremony.

[10] Special Project -
The Forum is established, a hub of science and technological assets from across the Elysian League and beyond. Most of the expenditures are in awarding contracts to previously established private companies and non-Elysian corporations.

[18] Support Ships - To compliment the Pericles, a group of support ships are constructed. Two destroyers and six frigates are built.

[25] Marketplaces - The Elysian federal government allocates resources to the newest colonies, building them small marketplaces not too dissimilar from the one described in the town of Cyrene on Aeneas (business investment).

[0] Troop Movements - Lacking freighters to properly move their own troops, the Elysians request the aid of the Ka’Cezh in deploying a new round of troops to the Ymorian front. The Ka’Cezh and Elysians have likely done this practice for a few years now, so it shouldn’t be anything troublesome.

[0] Psionic Census - After a few awkward encounters on Elysium with psionic-capable Cevelli immigrants, the federal government has seen it fit to hold a census in an attempt to get their psionically gifted citizens to come forward. It is made clear that there is no harm intended towards them, the government just wants to know what they’re working with, so to speak.

[0] Vulcan’s Forge - The Forge continues to work this year, putting out a great deal of raw materials to the open market. These materials are sold for a handsome profit to the Ka’Cezh, Ymorians, and whoever else might take them. However, the practice is getting old. The Elysians seek out new clients, but more importantly, new teachers. The Elysians want to learn from other great metallurgists from the Northern Galaxy and improve their craft. Inquiries are made.

[0] Naval Aid -
Given that the Elysians have only just begun building up their fleet, they’ve only really invested into offensive weapons. This leaves their ships incredibly vulnerable and without shielding. The Elysians request aid from the Ka’Cezh in the form of some kind of ship-based shielding technique which can be fitted to ships in their navy. They also request a fighter design in order to fit on their ships and the possibility of utilizing a nearby Ka’Cezh shipyard in order to produce more new ships for the Elysian Fleet.

[0] Diplomatic Envoys - Given the desperate times for the Elysian League and its northern allies, the Elysians send several diplomatic vessels south to their human counterparts to learn from and potentially trade with them.

Star Republic of Edonia

(2154)

cAbPk57-XEW4J66luun2FfD1iBnWDNKdcXpkajGWgRHXHITUSJYlLkoNPgYbHyw6AxuWBMgsTM7ZVceqsc-rw9SM7i8PugmB8mwvAF-AZqAjzJr9Coe-dXvOaYoWfx9auIsNMjc7

General Activity:

Will be posted once most of important things have passed

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Population: 797,150 Humans, 374 Kalronians 

Feldspar - [SL5 = 30 Capacity] [Lvl.2 Trade outpost]

Aldebaran - (Itoron) (Sl4 = 15 Capacity)

Frostbrand - [SL4 = 15 Capacity]

Irontoad - [SL0]

Sufgar - [SL4= 15 capacity] (Ribalite)

Seidmeyer - [SL0]

POPULATION BONUS: 2%

Actions:

(40 AP) Agriculture is expanded on Feldspar and Aldebaran. [20 to each.]

(0 AP) A program is started, 20,000 veteran volunteers are to be trained and conduct heavy physical and challenging mental test. To those that past will be granted a further training course as a member of the Edonian Shock troopers.

(0 AP) About 30,000 Edonian soldiers are put up for hire to foreign powers, the Keerim are especially offered these highly experienced soldiers. It is priced at 2 AP for 5,000 soldiers for that year, to renew the contract they must simply contact the nation once more and speak on it.

(7 AP) The Edonian school of battle is built on Feldspar, it is a rather large facility with about a thousand acres of land contributed to combat scenarios, training grounds, bunkhouses, and then the actual school itself. The building complex is made to handle a division of soldiers at a time, 10,000 students to be precise, the teachers are made up of the most seasoned and experienced veterans that had served on the various fronts that Edonia has been on. The school is willing to hire foreign teachers with many years of experience to teach with good pay and even housing on Feldspar. Admission will be available next year pending construction finishes and teachers have proper programs. About 2,500 positions are offered up to any Southern nation, 250 students is 1 AP.

(0 AP) Broadcast are sent to the fleeing Ymorians that Edonia is one of the safer nations down south, their borders are open to these new people as long as they're willing to work for a better tomorrow.

Total AP:  47 AP

Allies and Trade:

Malta: Trade

Free Human Technocracy: Trade

Ganvius: Trade

GTC: Trade

Kanata

Han Dominion: Trade

Lithruan Coalition (4 Nations)

Hephaestus Industries: Trade

Elysian League

Armawaithe

Fleet Registry:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JbTDaU1hqzr1zn6bRGNWR0o_6wHrAtkLzg8zTemjBIs/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Devland99

Asgard Republic

Autonomous Client of the Redon Imperium

Leader - Chancellor Veera Stavanger

Population - 752,478 Humans

263 Kalronians

12,600 Redons

53 Human-Redons

(1,000 Redon Garrison) 

---

Total - 765,394

---------

DETAILS:

Hide contents

COLONIES:

Asgard (Asgard Sector)

Muspel (Asgard Sector)

Vanaheim (Vanaheim Sector)

Freyja (Freyja Sector)

SPACE ASSETS:

Shipyard L3 - Asgard

Trade Station - Asgard Sector

Quantum Anchor - Asgard Sector

Basic Defense Station - Vanaheim

EXPLOITED RESOURCE ASSETS:

Asgard Sector - Itoron (+2AP)

Vanaheim Sector - Xylorite (+2AP)

Freyja Sector - Itoron (+2AP)

North-West TC - Itoron (+1AP)

TECH:

------

REDACTED

-----

ONGOING:

Ion Lance Research (12ap saved)

Os'laran excavatations (10ap saved)

Sensor Improvements (on hold, 6ap saved)

Ship Lasers (on hold, 4ap saved)

PROTOCOL 12 (on hold, 6ap saved)

DEVELOPMENT:

Industry: 159/25AP (+ 12AP)(75AP per CS max)

Agriculture: 60/20AP (+3AP)(3 CS = +2% GROWTH BONUS)(80AP per CS max)

Business: 0/25AP (75AP per CS max)

TRADE:

Slots - 10/12

----

Redon Imperium

Trade Federation

Han Dominion

Imperial Provinces

Andorra

Hephaestus Industries

Galaron Republic

Backhatta Hive

Thulean Republic

Kingdom of Armathwaite

STORY:

((Will do later))

SPACE FORCES:

MILITARY REDACTED

---

ARCV Thor Heyerdahl - Science Vessel (Assault Ship-size)

GROUND FORCES:

15,000 x Regular Infantry

3000 x Hunter Bot Mk.1

50 x Tank Bot Mk.1

---------

ACTIONS - AP Pool: 32

Base: 4

Naval Upkeep: -4

Colonised Sectors: +2

Population: +4

Resources: +7

Trade: +1 (reduced from +3 due to events)

Industry: +12

Agriculture: +6AP

[Totals include AP spent this turn and previously]

0AP - Permission is sought from the Redons for the Thor Heyerdahl to travel through their territory in order to explore the galactic core. If granted, the science ship would depart and head off to explore the unknown.

10AP - Asgard Station's shipyard is upgraded to Level 4.

10AP - Significant effort is put into analysing and perhaps reverse engineering the advanced technology in the hospital in Os'laran. Mindful of possible primordial diseases and weird projects lingering, quarantine procedures are followed.

0AP - The Saryn are given a courtesy heads-up on the discovery of the hospital in Os'laran.

12AP - Research funding for the Distantium ion lances is substantially increased.

rWEe97c.png

Thulean Republic

With the Redon's decision to allow Thule a military once more, most of the year's resources went toward re-establishing the Republic as a military power. The mothballed ships that survived the Second Battle of Prima Thule were recommissioned, and a great deal of resources were poured into building new ships. The Garde Républicaine was also reformed, and a larger number of troops recruited and associated equipment created.

The battleship that was owed to Armathwaite is also constructed and sent over upon completion. 

Further business investment is made on the planet of Belenos. Despite the opening up of the military, he was still keen to stay on course with the Two Hub Project. The colony ship is also sent to its pre-planned, Redon-approved destination, and the associated territorial claims finalised.

Summary:

Ships [40AP]:

Battleship for Armathwaite [8AP]

1 Battleship [8AP]

2 Light Cruisers [10AP]

3 Frigates [6AP]

8 Corvettes [8AP]

10,000 Regular Infantry [2AP]

Business on Belenos [20AP; 40AP total on Belenos, 120AP total in Thule]

Colonisation of planned sector

Thulean Republic Data

Edited by hellfiazz

Solar Ascendancy

Top Secret

Office of Naval Intelligence

Personnel File 006-2B69

Agent Name: Marcus Davion

Code Name: Fox

Aliases: Malcolm

D.O.B: Unknown

Nationality: American

Estimated Age: 36

Current Status…

Wanted - Extremely Dangerous, noted to be mentally unstable.

A lone freighter flies towards the desert world of Dune within the Solar Ascendancy.

Nicholas glanced over the sensors “Okay for whatever reason the local fleet isn’t here..” the young man comments to himself.

Ab4jtUs.jpg

-Nicholas-

That’s because they’re away on some mission, but they are capable of being here on a moments notice.” his employer commented, she walked herself over to one of the seats setting her rifle down.

43b7527d3fe5fc35ae54f451c8737777.jpg

-Kat-

Accessing the console she opened the comms “Fox you there?” she asked, moments later some static came back with a reply “Yah, what you need princess?” Nicholas glanced over to her, she shot him a glare that made him turn his attention back to his controls. “Is the target there or not?..” she asked in an irritated tone. It took a few moments for the message to come back “Oh yah it’s here.

Marcus sat across the road from a building eyeing it, it was a normal supply warehouse for the colony. “Me and the boys are in position, what’s your ETA?” he asked “We’ll be there in 25 Minutes. Just be ready with the pickup..

Don’t worry sweetheart, we’ll be there.” not waiting for a reply he shut off his radio. Standing up he made his way across the street putting on a bulky headset over his ears mockingly walking as if to a beat. Pulling out a cigarette he puts in between his lips as if to smoke it before waltzing into the building. Upon entering the building several men all in Ascendant Militia Uniforms turn their attention to him “Sir..you can’t be in here right now, you need to leave.” the man warned, the group watched him but didn’t raise or pull out their weapons.

Marcus acted like he couldn’t hear them going to walk past, one of them moves into his way pushing him back “Hey! ******* I won’t repeat myself get out of here. The Warehouse is closed.

Marcus glared at the man “I’ll leave, but first I want two things.” he takes a step back, holding up a single finger “First..you better apologize..

The Militia Captain sighs “Fine, I’m sorry but you still have to-..” cutting the man off Marcus holds up his second finger “And second!...I’d cover your ears.” he smirked suddenly a small device flies through the open door inside at the groups feet.

What followed was a loud ear splitting noise, The Captain momentarily distracted by the noise is struck in the face by Marcus. He hits the floor with a groan, a few other men rush through the door closing it behind them, weapons drawn and readied the Militia men that weren’t on the ground covering their ears surrendered.

Marcus pushed a button on his wrist and the noise died off “There that wasn’t too hard.” Marcus turned to his men with a happy smile “Alright, tie them up and turn off their radios we don’t need any extras at this party.

Marcus walked further into the warehouse, large containers of water and preserved food filled the stacks of items the place sold. Other items as well but nothing that he was after. He spotted an older man behind the counter at the back, he pulled out his sidearm walking up to the counter leaning on it. The old man oblivious to him being there he knocked the butt of his pistol on the counter “Hey, old man can I get some service?

The elderly man looked up at him frightened with his hands up, Marcus put his arms out giving him a ‘what the hell?’ look as if nothing was going on “Mind helping me out?” he asked, the old man nodded “If it’s money you want I can open the safe-..” Marcus laughed “No no no…” glancing back he saw his men had everything handled “I’m not interested in your petty cash old man. Where is the vault?” he asked

The two stared at each other “W..what vault?..” the old man asked “Oh come on, you’re the caretaker for the vault here now where is it.” The Old Man shook his head “I don’t know...what you’re talking abo-” Marcus slammed his hand on the counter aiming his gun at the man “Don’t ******* lie to me!” he barked “You’re nice old man I’d hate to blow your brains all over the wall..Now where is the VAULT!..” he demanded once again

It..it’s back here..” he finally submitted walking back towards the wall, Marcus followed keeping his gun aimed at the man. After accessing a hidden panel the wall opened up into an older tunnel. “See? Not so hard is it?” he smiled “Vadim!” he called out “Get up here!” the russian walked over seeing the tunnel.

Before he could walk past Marcus stopped him looking down the tunnel “We’re coming into the vault! Now I know you’re down there so open the security door!..” he called out waiting for an answer.

A minute later a young man's voice called out “You’re not scheduled to access this vault!..” he calls back nervously.

We’re coming down to empty that vault.” Marcus stated “You have to give me your authorization password!” the man called back again. Marcus looks at Vadim who unstraps his Ares II rifle blasting a spray of laser fire down the hallway then stops as they listen.

...Okay.” the young man replies. Marcus charges his pistol “Thank you Vadim.” he would walk down to the Vault with Vadim.

At the landing zone Nicholas brings the freighter down, painted on the side is the ship's name ‘No Luck Required’

Alright, now what?” he looked to the woman, she doesn’t answer and gets up and head to the back. Nicholas sighs “What the hell did I get myself into..” he says to himself

Kattlyn lowered the cargo ramp as Marcus and his men would pull up a few minutes later and would load crates onto the lift. “Everything go okay?” she would walk up, Marcus would be sitting in the open framed vehicle with his feet kicked up onto the dash “Just peachy~” he smirks hopping out of the vehicle “We have a good hour or so before we need to be gone.

Shouldn’t be a problem.” the two get on the ramp as it lifts back onto the small freighter. Within a half hour everything was loaded, the vehicles ditched and the ship was leaving atmosphere. Marcus walked up behind Nicholas slapping him on the shoulder “You did great kiddo! Now we just need to figure out what job to do next.” he watched as light formed back in the stars before they were in hyperspace.

Marcus Davion

aEW8vyz.jpg

Colony of Terra

Capital City, Sol

Facilities

Stellar Class Shipyard - Level 6 - Capacity 40

Trade Outpost - Level 1

Solarin Battlestation - (3 AP)

Emmerson Science & Research Facility

Notable Locations: Sol Colony

Total Population - 1,523,288

Peacetime - Restoration of Humanity - 3% Prime Pop Growth (Current Status - Peace)

Solar Ascendancy - 1,112,400 Humans, 157,140 Grgl, 94,500 Tassarans, 73,935 Libellans, 54,338 Human-Tassarans, 22,050 Karass, 6,825 Chupan’Mo, 2,100 Alduu’uuraneans

Vassalage

Solar Clone Militia (Previously GENS)

Government: Military Junta (Autocracy)

Role: Military Sectors/Autonomous Armed Forces

Current Vassal Request

N/A

Civil Development

Terra - 80 Industry - 9 Infrastructure

Harvest - 2 Agri

Remnants Memory - 40 Industry

Colonies

Terra(x) - Capital

Harvest

Remnant’s Memory(i)

Rodina (r)

Dune(x)

Vale

Sanctuary

New Anchorage

Military Forces (Total) - 56,250

1,750 Paladin Class Mechs

90,000 Army - Dragonsnake Mk I Armor

30,000 Marines - Dragonsnake Mk I Armor

12,000 Knight Initiates (Human Only)

10,000 Navy

AP Total = 37

Standard - 4AP

Trade - 2 AP

7 Colonies - 7 AP

Industry - 12 AP

1.50 Mil Pop - 6 AP

TF Bonus - 2 AP

Expansion Mentality - 4 AP

Fleet Upkeep (-1 AP)

Alliance Change Debuff (-8 AP)

Itoron Mine - 2 AP

Xylorite Mines (2) - 4 AP

Ribalite Mine - 4 AP

-Trade Partners-

Hephaestus, Silver Knight, Andorra, Malta, Trade Federation, Confederation of Xaplonius, Tassaran Republic, Protorian Council, Lithruan Coalition +4 Nations

--Actions--

Solari Intelligence Network’s Yearly Budget (5 AP)

Businesses and Civilian Infrastructure receive a wide array of funding across Terra (16 AP, 25 toal for Infrastructure)

Solar Knight Initiates begin a rigorous and brutal Draft out of the initial 12,000 Candidates. The training is to root out the weak and produce high quality soldiers. This Project will continue for 5 Years ending in 2159. (6 AP)

Project Sol (10 AP)

250 Paladin Mech's are Commisioned (1 AP)

Marcus and his band of would be outlaws flee to Skellar Territory to use the recent devastation of war to help cover their tracks. The Solar Ascendancy puts out a bounty for Marcus and his men (Mod)

Edited by Sovereign_of_Solaris

Agerian Commonwealth

Commonwealth news network

"Welcome to the Commonwealth News network with Kate Lockwell. Today's news: Redon supporting education, continued military development and rising tensions. "

"This year the Redon has shown that he is willing to fund the improvement of the academy of Novam Domum. He is offering to send drillmasters and other military experts to help train our military with a similar military doctrine to the Redon. Furthermore, he has offered to fund additional courses for the economy, industry and agriculture. We are now going to James Anderson at the Novam Domum academy. "

The view then shifts to a standard university type building and a male journalist standing in front of it. "Thank you Kate, here at the academy the Redon investments and influence can clearly be seen. All of the military teachers at the academy here are Redons, they are training the military students to become qualified professional soldiers. There is also enthusiasm here for the possibility of more studies being added, as the men hope that the economy will grow more prominent so more investment can be put into the military. "

"Thank you for the news James. " A picture of power armor comes on the screen. "For a long time the premier heavy infantry armor of humanity and the commonwealth has been the Mark I power armor. Yet it is outdated and at the time only had minimal funding. The government wishes to rectify the issue and has put in effort to modernize the power armor and make it a viable galactic standard infantry armor. It is rumored that the main feature of the suit is to be a single layered shield. Some are saying that the government wishes to supply this kind of weaponry to the Redon if the shields prove successful but no government official has decided to comment on this. "

The view of the screen then changes to one of the poorer neighborhoods. "Tensions continue to rise in the Commonwealth. Several groups have expressed dissatisfaction with the government. The main three of these are the colonial cessecionist group, the Imperial reclamation party and the group called Humanity first. The Colonial cessesionist group consists of members of the former Colonial militia. These people wish to secede from the commonwealth since the original reason as to why they joined the commonwealth was not fulfilled. Now to the Imperial reclamation party, this group consists of members of the military who wish for the creation of an Imperial dynasty similar to the Varellions to get the power in the commonwealth. This group consists mainly of fanatical former supporters of the Varellion dynasty. Finally there is the humanity first. This group claims that xenon are untrustworthy and should not be able to live in the commonwealth as they are not human. These groups as of right now are relatively small but are growing in prominence."

"This was the daily commonwealth news, Kate out "

Actions

17 ap is spent continuing the development of the Mark II type power armor. Once again the main focus of the suit would be to develop a viable shielding that could be used for infantry. Preferably a single-layered shield.

50 ap is spent developing Cadia (business). The planet Cadia is known for it's two distinct types of terrain, Savannah and mountains. The savannah's are filled with great fields of wheat and other agricultural produce. But for a large part the mountain remains undeveloped. The government of the commonwealth decided to change that. The goal is for a great city to be developed in a cluster of valleys. Buildings would be built on sloped areas making a mixed city that combines both nature, technology and man-made structures with each other. The development of this city is hoped to improve the general infrastructure of the planet but also to possibly attract more tourists

Fleet

5 frigates

3 destroyers

2 LC's 

=

31 ap 

=

1 ap maintenance

Tile improvements across the commonwealth.

Novam Domum.
Industry: 3 improvements and 6 ap

Business: 3 and 12 ap

Agriculture: 3 and 3 ap

Total tile improvements: 9 (maxed out) and 21 ap 

Catonia (xylorite planet)
Industry: 2 improvements and 4 ap.

Cadia:

Agriculture: 3 tile improvements, 3 ap

Business: 2 next turn and 8ap.

Elysia:

Agriculture: 2 tile improvements, 2 ap

Army

20.000 active duty soldiers

5000 Heavy infantry

100 heavy walkers

1000 hunter droids

100 tank droids

1st Armored division

3000 heavy infantry 

100 heavy walkers

1000 hunter droids

100 tank droids

Pop stats

Population: 1,691k humans. 23k Redons. 11k Insect friends (Karras)  

Total pop: 1,725k 

Available manpower reserves: 170k soldiers

Agriculture tile improvements: 8

Planets in the commonwealth: 7

8 divided by 7 = 1

2% pop growth bonus

Edited by Roberik