Onwards [Sci-Fi Nation FRP - RP]

Z3r05t4r

The Grand Polish Republic

rczs0xK0YDhdmJMcBDdPWJXa4hQNYviy9sH1Dg9vJOZ5DzcintLev3FaVOxNXPwEJ4uu6WlIY1X_7PI6NzYZ-kBEjfve6F08Lsd0fqowyg8hUh0_0H7tmdVI2y5d_eaPv6FzbauI

(Polska can into space)

With new ships added to the fleet, and agriculture and business seeing a increase in productivity the Republic was taking a step in the right direction. To further make Warszawa’s business prosper another large investment would take place, allowing for smaller businesses to expand and provide competition for the larger ones.

The resource Dialite could further our great nation if only we knew what it could be used for. Weapons, armor, shielding, or maybe something greater? We will eventually discover it’s possibilities with due time.

Colonized Planets and Population:
Warszawa (308,500)

Arcadis (233,500)

Themis (158,500)

Tartarus (133,500)

Vulcan (58,500)

Army 
     55,000 Active Personnel.

Army Equipment:

Classified. 

Navy

13,510 Active Personnel.

Ships in service;

2x Heavy Cruisers

3x Light Cruisers

1x Support Carrier

8x Frigates

10x Destroyers

10x Corvettes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==================================================================

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actions

Seeing as business and agriculture began to blossom, Aleksander decided it’d be best if the business sector grew first on the planets of the Republic.. (-20 AP)

Aleksander has ordered the resource “Dialite” to be researched for usage possibilities. (-10 AP)

Paulo slouched over his desk, typing furiously into his computer. The young Elysian statesman moved quickly through the standard forms, filing various reports on the Han he had just met with for Foreign Minister Hollande’s office.

The Han, despite previous reports from other Human-led nation states, proved rather amicable in my first meeting. The self-proclaimed core of the Celestial Empire, the Han capital planet Yugou is a rather bleak one. It’s rolling hills are drenched for most of the year in dense fog and rain excellent for producing their staple crop, rice. They’ve appeared to have made significant advances in genetic engineering and their crops prove both incredibly nutritious and resilient.

As far as I am concerned, the Han pose no natio-

“Ambassador Augstino,” a voice pierced through Paulo’s concentration. The Elysian ambassador swiveled briskly in his chair to see one of the information officers standing in the doorway to his cabin, datapad in hand.

“You’ve received a private transmission from your brother. I’ve uploaded it to your own computer, I believe you ought to read it. The subject line marks it urgent.”

“Which brother?”

“Giuseppe.”

Paulo nodded then turned away from the intruder. He continued working on the document for a few minutes with an even greater intensity - delaying the inevitable

As far as I am concerned, the Han pose no national security threat for the foreseeable future. Though their Emperor does have connections with the Ka’Cezh hierarchy, the Empire itself lacks the means to properly enforce their claim of sovereignty over our state. They are in a state of rapid military buildup so it seems as my junior staff studiously pointed out to me that their shipyard appeared to be furiously churning out new ships for their fleet. Despite that fact, I am still confident in my assertion that they pose no imm-

With a small ding, a new transmission popped up in the top right corner of the screen.

URGENT: Get back to me soon little brother

Paulo sighed, saving his progress on the reported titled “Han Dominion Threat Assessment” before opening the notification.

Paulo,

Just finished our last round of field readiness training. Can’t say I was in great shape by the end of it and I can barely keep my eyes open while I’m writing this. Anyway, we’re shipping out to the front in the next couple of days. I know you’re busy, so I’ll try not to let this run on too long. I just sent my last check to Dad, so hopefully he can buy something nice for Mom or whatever. I don’t know where we’re going yet, brass won’t say, but I expect it’ll be some rough bush.

Paulo, if I come back in a box I want you to keep an eye on the family. Mom is struggling and so is Dad, even though they won’t say it. Mom called about a week ago sobbing, telling me she was worried about the both of us and talking about how she couldn’t go on if she lost either of her little boys. The usual ****. I talked to Dad too, he says she’s been having fits of anxiety the last couple days and he’s been close to taking her to the hospital a couple of times now - hasn’t seen her this worked up since Grandma died in ‘33. You gotta keep an eye on her little brother. Dad’s getting old too.

Love ya,

Tony

Paulo couldn’t help but feel a bit uneasy by the time he finished the message. So brief but it meant so much to him. Instinctively, Paulo went to reply but found himself at a loss for words. He minimized the tab and pushed himself away from the screen, standing from his chair and pacing about his small cabin.

“If I come back in a box” His brother always was so eloquent with words. If his mother saw that, she might die of cardiac arrest on the spot. Jesus, Tony.

But Paulo knew what he was saying. His contact in Defense had told him of the possibilities for deployment; the Zaxx battlefront, Free Ymorian space, the frontline with the Darkul… if Tony was lucky he would get deployed to the East to fight off the Ar’gakari fleet where at least he stood a chance working with fresher Northern Alliance assets, but then again, Elysian troops rarely got lucky.

Paulo found himself moving back to his computer, settling into his chair once again. Rather than respond to his brother, he engrossed himself in more work. He finished the threat assessment on the Han and began to read up on his next assignment, the Solarins. Paulo always found comfort in his work, and he figured he would need to be as comfortable as possible when he finally built up the nerve to answer Tony.

---

The Elysian Republic

Total Population [Human and Non-Human]: 1,553,150

AP: 82

Actions

With war enveloping the borders of the Republic, the Ministries of Defense and the Treasury begin to award contracts to foreign Human empires to produce advanced weapons systems to aid them in their conflict with the tyrannical Imperial Coalition. The Silver Knights Corporation are awarded a hefty contract for a swath of different mechs and fighters while Hephaestus Enterprises receives a request for 96,000 Tithonius II droids to compliment the Auxiliary [40 AP].

Atlas Yards receives another large private order from some wealthy individuals from the outer worlds of the Republic. They churn out another carrier, four frigates, and four corvettes. Upon their completion, they go out to meet the rest of the private fleet. None of the ships are marked in Elysian colors [20 AP].

The new Elysian colony is settled this turn on a planet rich in Itoron conveniently discovered by a private mining venture near the end of the year. The population is rather small and the first bio-domes are established close to the new mines. A few Elysians grumble about wasting the colony ship on a barren world, but such is the price of new wealth [+1 Colony].

Reclaimer Corporation, the Mercury Institute of Technology, and Nova Analytica continue to work on Artificial Intelligence at the Institute’s campus on Mercury. After perfecting machine learning, the Elysians would feed it massive databases of art, music, and history. The goal now is to make it more… human [15 AP].

Another 25,000 Elysian Auxiliaries are conscripted this year much to the dismay of mothers and fathers across the Republic. More men to face death in the light of a foreign star [5 AP].

The Republic also colonizes a new star system [0 AP].

Edited by _pok_

Solar Ascendancy

Objective, capture and secure VIP. Eliminate all other hostiles.” a synthetic voice came through. “Data Retrieval from facility data-core is secondary.

odst-708x398-c5d71aa5c0844ec2afa53789413

Bradley’s eyes lit up from within his helmet as he viewed his HUD display, the synthetic voice once again spoke. “Knight Teams Bravo and Charlie proceed to secure dropzone two. Delta Team prepare for..” the voice just seemed to carry on in his mind as he looked at the others, the straps in their seats held them as the ship flew through the storm.

Echo Team

His mind came back to focus.

Prepare for drop, upon landing infiltrate the enemy perimeter and secure the VIP.

With a loud snap of the seat guard unleashing he pushed it up and stood from his seat, suddenly the air rushed out of the drop-ship as the ramp dropped, outside a heavy rain and dark clouds filled the sky, the occasional flash of lighting streaked across the sky. Turning to face his team he eyed all 8 of them. “Gear Check!” he ordered as they all turned to face one another checking their gear and ensuring a last moment inspection on their equipment.

One by one they called back ‘Ready’ and he turned and faced the back of the drop-ship. The synthetic voice came through his comms once more “Prepare for deployment in 10...9..” he zoned out once again, calming his breathing and forced any doubts to the back of his mind.

7...6…

I survived this long.” he thought

Just 3 more years…

1...Deploy!

Bradley lead the charge as the group ran and leapt out the back of the drop-ship. No longer surrounded by the hardened hull of the drop-ship but instead the storming void of the atmosphere. He glanced back, someone wasn’t keeping to the group. “Echo Four correct your falling and don’t use your pack! You’ll need a full charge for landing!” he turned back to face down.

They broke through the clouds as they neared the surface, adjusting their fall stance their jet-packs suddenly ignited a downward thrust, six meters..four...two...and the packs died off as they each landed and rolled across the ground. “God that hurts..” he comments silently before getting up. “Status?” he asked aloud. Everyone called out green.

Form up let’s move out.

His team gathered and began their long march across the rocky terrain. Bradley and his men marched for a good hour until stopping.

Alright, secure the area. Echo Five I’ll need your scope so come with me.” The two head forward, Bradley ducks beneath an old dead tree looking forward he spots some searchlights in the distance. “What can you see?

odst-hero-large-1920x675-9fc8bd780772407

Echo Five pulled out his rifle raising it scanning the horizon “It looks like a small facility..I’ve got hostiles.” Bradley taps his shoulder “Take a few minutes and gather numbers and details. I’m going to grab the others.

Yes Sir.

-Low Orbit above Training Planet Alpha 009-

3b6a54af3d88da302f3ccf3d138e9757.jpg

Admiral Darynna simply sat in her command chair in the war room. Knight Marshal June sat back watching the screens indicating the teams, enemies, and terrain courtesy of a large projector in the center of the room.

zr2WuCq.jpg

Who is Echo Teams leader?” June asks looking to one of the operators, the large screen suddenly changes showing a portrait “Knight Initiate 259, Bradley Crest. Born 2128 on Terra, 29 Years old, graduated from the Academy with Honors. Recognized for his natural leadership skills he volunteered for the military at 17..served at the Battle of Kaldorian B on the front lines.

Watching the screen his team move into the facility as red dot after red dot vanishes from the screen.

Sounds like the perfect candidate.” Darynna comments

That he does.

Several minutes later all the red dots are gone

This is Echo Leader, we have the VIP and are en-route to the LZ.

--Actions--

Cloning is now ILLEGAL in all Ascendancy territories and vassal territories. Their vassal state is ordered to cease all cloning. Severe punishment will follow if not obeyed.

The Solar Ascendancy formally invites the leaders of the Slavic Federation and New Siam for a meeting to discuss recent events (Mod)

Solari Intelligence Network’s Yearly Budget is doubled as they commence an operation to capture and purge their Nation of these..Black Agents. (10 AP)

The following utilized at Silver Knight Shipyards

7 Frigates are ordered for construction (14 AP)

6 Corvettes are ordered for construction (6 AP)

6 Destroyers are ordered for construction (18 AP)

The remaining 10,700 Solar Knight Initiates continue their brutal training, despite the deaths.(5 AP, 11 total)

A new Light Infantry innovation is put forward, beginning to develop designs for the Pack-Hunter Mech (20 AP)

Project Sol is temporarily suspended (15 total)

Andorra receives aid in Project EVE (10 AP)

qs0WOrn.png

Hafpphhesses Enterproos

Pre-Order your Tithonus X1 for Customer Loyalty Perks!

(Samo said he'd write the RP for me later! ? )

Action Points:

4AP by default,
16AP from trade (due to trade blocks) 28
11AP from population,
15AP from sectors,
24AP from business,
20AP from industry,
2AP from the Trade Federation,
6AP from cargo capacity,
8AP from itoron mines,
15AP from MAGIC, BABY,
20AP from the Elysians,
4AP from ???

Total = 145AP

-The shipyards above Hades seem somewhat languid, old, and ugly, according to the Hades College of the Arts administrator Immutable Cube. He and his school make a proposal to the Corporate Board--allow them to beautify the ugly station and they will foot a portion of the costs. Since an upgrade was already planned, the Board graciously accepts after making sure the school would foot a significant portion of the price. A full year goes towards the designing, the painting, the sculpting, and finally, the building. The final draft is a horrific eyesore to anyone but the most cultured artists. Employees complaining about the refurbished shipyard design having an uncanny resemblance to Grgl genitals are hand-waved away by the school as "crude reductionists." (-36AP towards upgrading Hades shipyard to level 5)

-More resources are poured into the Hemera Reactor project. The engineers seem quite convinced that they may have some results this year, but seeing as they have been wrong literally every time they have thought this, the Board chooses to ignore them. (-16AP towards the Hemera Reactor Project, total of 50AP invested)

-With the last of the Ar'gakari in the vicinity of Corporate space eliminated, a horde of new colonists are lining up to take their chance to plunge into the depths of Hephaestus' territorial claims. The shipyards are worked hard to build a small fleet of colonial freighters for plucky employees seeking new horizons in the depths of space. (-21AP towards seven colonial freighters)

-Further expansions to Hephaestus industrial centers continue with timely gusto. They would not cease until the Corporation is unilaterally recognized as the most affordable manufacturer in all the galaxy! (-21AP towards industry)

-The arrival of 45,000 Ymorian refugees saw major employers grinning with joy--more low-skill labour to exploit and utilise! Though, in all likelihood, there could be high-skilled people in the transports as well. When they land, the starving Ymorians are set upon by excited recruiters and HERMES agents, attempting to ascertain their skills and employment history as best they can. (-10AP towards settling the Ymorians comfortably into Hephaestus territory)

-Curious about Arcturan defense companies, the Hephaestus Board opts to purchase a sample of planetary point-defense for the Aurora colony. May as well shop around, after all. (-5AP sent to the USA for Auroran planetary defenses)

-The Elysians purchase a small army of fabricated soldiers, and Hephaestus giddily approves! 96,000 combat droids are forged in the industrial fires of Hades, stamped with a cheery Hephaestus Enterprises logo, and shipped to the North. (-16AP towards combat droids, and sent to the Elysians after completion)

-Hephaestus puts out calls and advertisements around the Southern Galaxy that it's seeking qualified and experienced practitioners of melee combat. A generous contract is offered, especially as the project also involves some more unusual aspects. (-0AP)

-Project: Apple (-0AP, Mod plz)

-Once again, Johnny travels north in order to heal Corrupted Ka'cezh. This time hopefully without being rudely interrupted... (-0AP)

-The Corporate droid army receives its replacement for the now defunct Alastor model...
KumFhL9.jpg

Designed by Woolongong Workshops, the Tithonus X1 would be far more dangerous, heavily armed, and heavily armoured variant of the classic Tithonus II model. Armed with duel-linked, wrist-mounted auto-lasers, an itoron-steel carapace, heavy-duty hydraulics, and conventional explosives, they are made for punching through heavily defended positions. An arm-mounted, retractable laser blade comes as a secondary armament for engaging in close-quarters. Standing seven feet tall and equipped with a deep-pitched voice-box, the war-machines are design to intimidate, as well as kill. 
(-20AP towards upgrading and improving Hephaestus combat droids)

Planets: 
-Hades (Capital) (SL2) (Trade Station) (Quantum Anchor)
-Grand Ares
-Aphrodite
-Adonis
-Aurora (SL4) (Quantum anchor)
-Capricorn 
-Pices
-Helix
-Woolongong
-Bill
-Parmesan
-Crabsfear
-Ebony and Ivory
-New Bega 
-Woolard's World
-Old Mate 

Population: 

1,753,643 Humans, 466,000 Grgl, 396,000 Tassarans, 121,275 Human-Tassarans, 89,888 Libellans, 71,663 Redons, 74,421 Backhatta, 55,125 Human-Redons, 242,550 Galaron, 33,075 Redon-Tassarans, 24,826 Redon-Tassaran-Humans, 48,672 Protorians, 12,678 Karass, 4961 Skellar, 4580 Adaptaar, 45,000 Ymorians

Hephaestus Enforcers: 90,000 troopers, after voluntary sign-ups (Applications are closed for the moment)

Corporate Naval Rates: (Pending when I can be bothered to do the math again)

Fleet: 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qKqLPc1htHOIypEctzhr93uCDHrzg95NAteLQZtEgZ0/edit

Spaceports: 
Hades, Tier 5 (Next turn)
Aurora, Tier 5

Trade Ports:
Hades, 50AP (as of next turn)
GTC-East, 10AP

Accumulation List
Industry: 221 (as of next turn)
Business: 120 
Agriculture: 25 (Sweet, sweet worm-eggs)

Technology
-Laser weaponry (139AP, via co-operation with Elysium)
-Laser Cannons (275AP via co-operation with Elysium)
-Warp-drive technology (Gifted unto them by the Terran Federation)
-Quantum Communications Technology (Via trade with Terran Federation)
-Duo-fusion Xylorite reactors

-Xylorite energy cells
-Artificial Gravity technology (Via trade with The Remnants) 

-Itoron-Steel alloys
-Mk I Hunter/Mark II Hunter combat bots.
-Combat Droids
-Jump-packs (Gift from Utopie)
-Tri-phased deflectors
-"Project: Lemon"

-Swarmer Missiles (65AP)
-LAS II
-Quantum Anchor

-Advanced AI systems (Appropriated from Aurora)
-Railgun weapons (Good ones! Appropriated from Aurora)
-Machine-Human interface (Appropriated from Aurora)

-Ten Firstborn Servitors (One now residing in Steve's office, the others at GAIT)
-"Project: Pineapple"
-Longshot Railguns (45AP)
-Anti-gravity (5AP)
-VITC (45AP Trade with Edonia)
-Helios Laser-Lance (110AP invested next turn)
-Chimera Combat Armour (50AP via trade with Edonia)
-Fighter Aircraft (50AP via trade with Edonia)
-Hemera Reactors (50AP as of next turn)

Trade Agreements
-Solarin Federation,
-Free Human Technocracy
-Trade Federation
-Silver Knights
-People's Agrarian Republic
-Confederation of Xalponius
-Han Dominion
-United States of Arcturus
-Sovereign Military Order of Malta
-Thulean Republic,
-Asgard Republic
-Republican Systems of Edonia

-Kingdom of Unified Systems
-Tassaran Republic
-UCF
-United States of Arcturus
-All members of the LC

Edited by Catostrophy

Apologies for the **** post. I’m busy irl.

Trade Federation

AP

More investment into the Citadel. Better malls, better subway systems, better advertisement panels, better restaurants, better infrastructure, better microwaves -the Hephaestus Type!-, better everything! If the Citadel isn’t the pinacle of Western Galactic excelence, then I don’t know what is! (20AP) (120 Invested) (60 GTC-2 Tile)

The Ar’Gakari flesh, brain matter, weapons and data cores retrieved on the mission are studiously analyzed in different labs, under strict quarantine. The Data Core is thoroughly scanned with TAROT and tested in all manner of ways before being accessed in a way that could release the powerful viruses the weapons proved to contain. Scientists attempt to work on a theory of using cloned brain tissue or skin to gain access to the systems. (20AP)

Ruthless Monkey continues. (20AP) (120 Invested)

Mnbli’s tuition is paid, the Federation donates another 4 billion (4AP) to encourage better classes and training. (5AP)

2 Destroyers and 3 frigates are comissioned. (10AP)

A large campaign to attract foreign investors into GTC-2 for industrial infrastructure is launched, following trends similar to the year before. They outline the benefits, especially for those who make their HQ in the Federation, including the possibility to reach the Board, the governing force behind the nation. In particular, Chupan’Mo industralists are offered beneficial terms, with the Federation extending them a hand to rebuild what may have been lost in the Sculptor Cluster. (10AP) (130 invested business.) (70 GTC-2 Tile)

More research goes into Trizendrium, specifically, perfecting weaponry, creating flamethrowers and anti-armor rounds, as well as grenades and that sort of thing. (7AP) (27AP invested)

United States Of Arcturus

Arcturus system

1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

IN GOD WE TRUST

8e3aq7Xft-MQnydhWaxu7ELGjRPwvVPmXldfR5qGv7xfMzElEwEQV5EPlUNTnejKQedP_LOO8c-ic2UzVdE6ZIz921jh6x8iimIIAUlmWl5kbxBk-0phTCqsvvs99g_lDjea55my

The Star of Arcturus slowly arose in the dawn skies.

Waves crashed onto the waterfront as the city of New Plymouth Rock on the capital of Artemis slowly awoke to a new morning. This day was truly the first for which Arcturus had seen peace, nearly three decades of constant war and strife all now to be defined by one nation under God. For the first time without struggle a people awoke from their nightly slumber the masters of themselves. No longer would any state attempt to claim control over this nation.

One by one tens of thousands of people began to file past the gargantuan monument sculpted of Dakite of which the Arcturans now held a vast supply of. Nestled in a small coastal inlet to the North of the large capital the memorial would have nearly 400,000 names etched into it. As the monument prepared for its grand commissioning men and women alike filed along the shoreline to hear their leader speak, the sounds of exotic alien birds filled the otherwise silent air as the distant crashing of water upon rocks echoed in from the massive ocean to the east. Soldiers, sailors and marines lined the side of the monument as President James Cuthos made his way up to the grandstand to speak at the podium the massive monument towering behind him in all its green glory.  

hk1klp-P7Q5arXF2Z4Ng8CfncR1vKFzqfFLfzQ9yC0W7Dr4l7rfJpXYZIlLJlj_2TpvEk1avxiqgyrxrhEHtBRfZOmfMbrYNx4euDxSJBDvF9de6RGRt6unRVdnTZ4QUJG_gMcTG

“My Fellow citizens, it has been nearly half a century since we departed from our home in the Sol system. Life has gone on much the same as it will continue to go on, but we as a people have suffered much in our pursuit of freedom and liberty. While the founders of our great nation may have never intended for what we have become. But we must never forget our roots as we push forward into the future.”

The large crowd stood stoic the usual cheers and clapping absent during this tense time. The pauses between the speech leaving nothing but the distant sound of water fresh in the ears of those gathered.

“We have struggled as our forefathers struggled and theirs before them. Struggle, that means a lot in the past and present of our great nation. While we may not be the largest, the richest, or the strongest. We certainly hold one trait that is unique and that we will continue to hold until the star of Arcturus burns out millions of years from now. We hold freedom my friends, the freedom to choose, the freedom to believe and say what we want, the freedom to do as we wish. But as so many have laid down their lives in this quest, it's been proven time and time again. Freedom is not free. Freedom and liberty must be paid for in the most honoured blood of our sons and daughters, as we have paid with our blood, and our fathers before and their fathers before them. All the way back to the Battle of Concord and the shot heard round the World at the Old North Bridge”

Another silence lay hung in the air as the crowd waited once more. Tears evident on the face of many, but most importantly determination. Determination to do what had to be done.

“Four hundred thousand names are carved into the dakite of this monument, four hundred thousand sons and daughters who fell so that we may be free. We owe everything to them and as such we must be prepared to do what is necessary in order to survive. We must fight for our nation. For our freedom, four ourselves. Let us take a moment to remember those who gave their lives so that we may live free.”

The silence came and went and the remaining people, human and alien alike filed past the monument once more. Fully aware that more blood would have to be spilled in the near Future.

Thousands of Engineers and contractors flock to the Aurora colonies in Hephaestus space, they quickly set to work across the planet constructing tens of thousands of Anti fighter/Anti-missile, point defense emplacements around key installations and cities. As well as creating secure bunkers for their ammunition and crew.

VP_Et04kB6WXF-ZYb3ZlHOQHyFyTGgLwT4Y71UMuI_r8DRHqDVqbbJbhoqsMgkLyM9pRMel7RgiTSOL6Yd-GozkTwrSjLdzIXWRUfpL8FVVN7yUiI-WhSu1k0lx8WEaXgUgsts0X

4AP for 6AP worth of defenses for the Aurora Colony

25AP into massive business advertising offering superior defenses for cheaper prices!

((25 to business))

1AP in fleet maintenance

0AP to colonize the Desert world to the east of the Capital system, doing a mineral scan upon arrival

Four new Swordfish Class Stealth Corvettes are chrisinted 4Ap

Four Vancouver Class Frigates undergo construction 8Ap

20AP for SL5

The massive Exploration ship known as the USS Rhode Island departs with its 2000 man crew for the Ursa Minor Dwarf Galaxy (MODDD)

A call goes out across the galaxy, the Krib who have had their homeland destroyed and are being enslaved left right and center are offered safety. Brodcasts go out to the many refugee camps housing Krib, they are offered safety and security in the nation of Arcturus. No enslavement only freedom and liberty. (MOD)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pwr9qUoWTKhFiMbZzH0ee9C8GvHJimcAqQz50a0t9wE/edit?usp=sharing

TRADE PARTNERS

-Skeller

-GTFO

-Kyber Core

-Libellan

-Armawraithe

-H.E

Defenses

15AP on Civilian Bunkers (Capital system)

45AP on PSDI (Capital system)

8AP on PSDI (Vulentum system)

8AP on PSDI (Harrow System)

SHIPYARD LEVEL 4

Population

617,400 Humans

49,612 Da’nor

5,064 Human-Tijerian

36,382 Skellar

35,955 Libellans

8,269 Ceri

2,746 Ascardians

1 KRIB!

GARRISON

200,000 Ceri

100,000 Ascard

10,000 Skellar

Total Pop

Industry

25AP

Business

100AP

National Mentality

Expansion

Military

-25,000 US Navy sailors

-15,000 US Marines

-500 fighter craft

-100 Hunter-2 bots

-15,000 Defender droids.

-12,000 Tithonus MK2 droids

Mining

2AP Itoron

2AP Xyrolite

6Ap Dakite

Arcturus System

H7e6C1D.png

Valentum-1

oy6NGx1LvBj1yk_pRTQzaOqki2tdOVLFUwewyYpsvO0Hcx1LXJ7HRfh3cqUchz4VgyOmjPw95J36gd25057MxHkpJO66mjfXT7K6i6JmtRBl0IG5bkWfRPfsot9pr6-bgl28lOf-

Harrow System

BVNeBtvPDIDe7FtWG5ajqfxOJVYmL3zysRu5JRLKIh60kWeepALkrROpCQ9AoiESFtwvbCHA2bKFk8pFRYjMwaqcdxg6-rifXnQUJKba3ebdLS72ieugKG_BdZRShDuUhDkmvDuO

Fomalhaut system

D7Gcq7AZFdaP5n-cGDp2uquJV2xn7TXBVa_ebJ_ifB2s7sFFfMe90WkD2hqNIuNN-05U1VZsedEmcdTSicQOMlZZZ2IXdI-mlwyrHCb0dG39gp9sxQwzddtaWBexdXCCaYgHyoYf

Kapteyn B Sytem

biJuef5.png

AP:

3AP from pop

5AP from colonies

2AP from industry

4AP Base

3AP from Expansion

1AP from trade

Trade Fed bonus 2AP

HE bonus 1

Business 16AP

Itoron 2AP

Xyrolite 2AP

Dakite 6AP

5AP from mith

TOTAL: 47

Edited by Taketheshot

The Sanctum Regnum Melitae

Anno Domini MMCLV

dJDO2ED.png

Franz pacing about the penthouse of the Rhodium House had become a common sight to his wife and child. A war in which the Coalition had just two years ago been brought to its knees had become as easy as slicing Xoballius Fruit Lo-Syrup Jell-O, and so the Admirals had asked for more ships to give the Maltese a better chance at "reorganizing" chunks of Keerim space before Keerim warfleets chose to turn around and fight the Coalition. After staring long and hard at the national budget, he approved (to the horror of his wife Afaya, whose homeland had voted against the war just two days prior). Another large order on ships is placed, with a heavy cruiser, a carrier, 3 destroyers, 1 frigate, and 200 fighter craft pouring out of Maltese shipyards. The Royal Vizier, Analise (a middle-aged veteran of the Replicant Encounter), was later seen purchasing a gift basket with Franz's credit card at the trending gift store Scusa, Perdonami. [25 AP]

This, of course, drew no small number of complaints from the District Viziers of the Regnum. So what if the Regnum is at war? The people need better living conditions! To this, the budget affords huge expansions for the House of Rhodium, its width absorbing quite a few of the nearest city blocks, including the New Kalronian District. Few would dispute that among Human capitals, there is none quite so stately and grand as Rhodium. [60AP, 225 AP Total]

Education has always been the specialty of the Maltese among their more primitive allies and foes, and other nations suddenly spending large amounts on trying to attract teachers and students was worrisome, for the sake of the poor students sent there. How could their parents possibly bear to send them to such community colleges as the Edonia School of Battle? Therefore, more retired veterans, especially officers, of various galactic fronts are offered the chance (and a generous salary) to teach military theory and practicals in the Rhodium Military Academy, and RMA purchases from Lithruan companies a variety of different training simulators and ship simulation rooms. It would seem that it is intent on at least outspending the competition. The exchange system itself continues to work the same way it always has. [8 AP, 46 Total]

Perhaps spurred on by Edonian protection, the Maltese once again offer any Ymorian refugees space on Rhodium to build new lives. Emphasized is the fact that many of their war heroes have already taken this offer in the form of teaching roles in the Academy, and that they would be joining the one of the, if not the, most multicultural community in the galaxy. The Protorians are given the same offer, but Maltese projections are far lower there.

Kyber Kore

War, it never ceases to amaze Johnny. Wasting valuable lives and resources on a revenge tour against an enemy that posed a bigger threat. One that was tearing through the Keerim like the LC never could. Johnny saw past all transgressions as did the Grand Alliance, which he thanked for their deninal on the continuation of the war.

Forgiveness was something taught early in his life but his outrage and spree he went on when his father had died. His new son had taught him a lot. Life was valuable, the Keerim were an evil group. This new threat he saw as something more, something he had nightmares of. A swarm that had no care for life. Something that had to be stopped with the full might of the galaxy. Unity had to be achieved before it could be stopped, Malta had ruined such things. Like a little man with a big truck. Malta was compensating for something it didn’t have.

Actions:

AP: 42

Cybernetic Production for the veterans contines (2 AP)

Immortality would have to wait a year as business needed to grow. (0 AP)

Massive investments are placed into the businesses of Kyber Kore, Viyter would be one of the premier business capitals of the galaxy as nothing could go to waste. . (40 AP) (80/80)

Ymorian refugees are offered a spot in Kyber Kore space. As the Government was always looking for new citizens to work and contribute to the growing cause.

Research:

DeMont Research takes over Triz research (1 RP)

A new concept is drawn up for cybernetic augmentations, used specifically for military matters. (2 RP)   

Population:

Population: 945,000 Humans, 150,000 Da’nor, 60,700 Human-Da’nor, 3,115 Terraskelorians, 300 Novans, 300 Terrakelorians-Da’nor  

Agerian Commonwealth

Novam Domum, Cadia, Catonia, and Elysia the core planets of the commonwealth. On planets like these, the prosperity of the Commonwealth could be seen as well as the major investments. Yet there were other planets were the eye of the government was far less focused. And whilst in the majority of the Commonwealth a golden age of prosperity was being felt on the planet of Badab Primaris this could not be felt. 

Most famous, or rather infamous for the battle of Badab it was, in the end, a rather insignificant planet in the grand scheme of things. The single greatest export of the system was its ribalite deposits. 

This planet also suffered the most during the Kalronian occupation, with the battle of Badab killing a large part of the population and with them being the most suppressed under the Kalronian regime. Eventually, the Kalronians died and on this planet were brutally executed before order was restored across the former planets of the IRM. And whilst in the ashes of the Imperial Republic, the Commonwealth rose the resentment remained on the planet.

With the actions of the Kalronians were not forgotten and neither were those of the government. The government had failed in it's first and foremost duty, to protect its citizenry. And whilst this failure was mostly attributed to the previous government much of the population of Badab accused the current government of the same mistakes.

Now rather than spending money on the defense of its planets, the new government invested into business to create prosperity yes, but what use would this prosperity be if a new attack came once more upon this planet. Still, the common people thought there be no threat to them as of right now. The Kalronians were pretty much destroyed, the Ganvius were peaceful, the Replicants have retreated into unknown space and on top of that, the protection of the Redon protected them from outside interference.

But many of the people of Badab saw that the current government made the same mistakes as the former. Thus in Badab the largest concentration of rebel forces could be found.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Under one of many inconspicuous buildings of the planet, an assembly was held. The room in which it held was quite large, consisting of one large round table and being cast in shadows. So as to make sure that none of the people here could see the faces of the other and to create an aura of danger so as to keep the people gathered on edge and be able to quickly react. 

One of the men in the assembly spoke, though the man's voice was not entirely human as the man or woman had a voice distorted. "Good evening fellow humans, today we are gathered to discuss the issue of this pathetic government we live under now" As the man or woman said this many of the assemblies nodded in agreement.

"Everyone assembled here may have different beliefs on what should happen but we are united in one goal, the destruction of the Commonwealth" Once more a chorus of approval followed and a couple of shouts of aye, then the unknown person spoke once more.

"The biggest issue we face is a lack of popularity. As only the planet of Badab has a good amount of opponents of the government. On the other planets, the Commonwealth has got a good grip of power. As on these planets, they get that 'oh so important' government investment. All in all the people see no need to rise up against the corrupt officials of the government."

"Thus we must turn the people against the government but how do we do that you may ask? Well, what we need to do is create a scandal. Turn public opinion against the government and show the people the flaws of it. "

"Again some might ask, how do we achieve this? Well, this will be achieved by setting up a 'peaceful protest' against the government on this planet. We will then use our infiltrants in the local police force to open fire against the government and cause a massacre. Once this is done public opinion will quickly skyrocket against the government and more riots will start. Then we will once more cause these riots to become more violent and force the government's attention on this. Once this is achieved we will send in a number of well-equipped troops and storm the Senate and massacre the Senate so as to cause more internal strife amongst the fools.  "

Whilst the unknown person spoke most of the assembly remained silent, carefully listening to the speaker and agreeing with him or her. Thus when a vote was asked for all those in favor of this approach everyone raised their hands. Some more reluctantly than others. In the eyes of one of the shadowy figures, a small amount of doubt was amongst their eyes as he saw the atrocities proposed. But she ignored that voice in her head that said that she should not be joining this. That the ends justified the means. 

Thus in the dark of Badab, the plans for a revolution were raised

Actions

2 ap is spent on starting an extensive training and selection process. The goal of this process is to first find an elite squadron that could serve in the military of the commonwealth. The plan is to make the selection process so hard that only one in 100k sentients is capable of passing them.

First, a basic intelligence test is done to weed out those who are not intelligent enough. This is followed by a basic fitness test that all must test.

It is to be expected that 95% of the population (as all must try at the very least the first step) will fall in the first two parts of the test.

The remaining 5% will then be trained further for a period of at least one week. During this period their personality and attitude would be observed to make sure the candidates who would go through are: loyal, brave (though not suicidal) and determined as well as many other positive traits.

The third part would follow the basic lines of a military Bootcamp.

When the fourth part begins and only about 1% of the starting candidates are remaining the real trials will start.

During these trials, applicants will be trained in survival, combat, tactics and other skills generally needed in the military. These trials will be hard and will be aimed to make sure only those with the mental and physical capabilities remained. 

In the first three stages, it would be made sure that the chances of lethality are as few as possible. 

This process will likely not be finished at the end of the year. To make this program successful stages three and four are designed and monitored by Redon and Human experts. This is to make sure that only the real deal will succeed the tests.

Especially the fourth part of the task will push the candidates to the highest possible limits that are possible but if successful those who succeed would possibly become the most lethal killing machines humanity had ever seen 

25 ap is spent continuing the development of the planet of Cadia. This year the focus is largely focused on the entertainment industry as well as a little more beautification with parks and other public areas. The goal of this is to make Cadia the cultural center of the commonwealth. The designs and inspiration for much of the recreational activities are to be based on Redon culture

50 ap is spent improving the business of Elysia. Already a planet with a large agricultural sector the planet is to serve as a major trade and economic hub of the commonwealth. The plan is for the minor stock exchange of the commonwealth to be located here. Furthermore, business is attracted to the planet by lowering the tax rates for companies and such. The hope is that with the massive economic investment this planet can become a true hub of trade and economics.

Fleet

5 frigates

3 destroyers

2 LC's 

=

31 ap 

=

1 ap maintenance

Tile improvements across the Commonwealth.

Novam Domum.
Industry: 3 improvements and 6 ap

Business: 3 and 12 ap

Agriculture: 3 and 3 ap

Total tile improvements: 9 (maxed out) and 21 ap 

Catonia (xylorite planet)
Industry: 2 improvements and 4 ap.

Cadia:

Agriculture: 3 tile improvements, 3 ap

Business: 2 and 8ap.

Total tile improvement: 4 and 11ap

Elysia:

Agriculture: 2 tile improvements, 2 ap

Army

20.000 active duty soldiers

5000 Heavy infantry

100 heavy walkers

1000 hunter droids

100 tank droids

1st Armored division

3000 heavy infantry 

100 heavy walkers

1000 hunter droids

100 tank droids

Pop stats

Population: 1,936k humans. 25k Redons. 12k reptile friends (Karras)  

Total pop: 1,973k 

Available manpower reserves: 197k soldiers

Agriculture tile improvements: 8

Planets in the Commonwealth: 7

8 divided by 7 = 1

2% pop growth bonus

Edited by Roberik

(Just spent a lot of time to have my post deleted. Sorry for bare bones.)

F.C.A

Announcing desire to peacefully integrate the K.U.S into the Utopie sphere.

AP: 57

Imperial taxes [35]

Industry [10 AP]

Building 4 U-Boats [12 AP]

Kingdom of Armathwaite/Silver Knight Corporation

aEQKQ2P.png

"Keep Calm, Perform Professionally"

Spoiler

The Council of the Armathwaite Corporation

Chief Executive and King, Edward Armathwaite

Crown Prince Alfred Armathwaite

Defense Minister, Field Marshal Lyle Morgan

First Space Lord, Admiral of the Fleet James McGraw

Minister for Innovation/Chief Engineer Shinzo Sato

Minister for Science/Chief Scientist Miranda Keynes

Governor/Chief Executive of Gibraltar Stanley Hunt

Governor/Chief Executive of Falkland Rex Tucker

Chief Inspector of Huizhou Police Station James O'Mally

Colony Stats

Armathwaite:

Population - 676,750 Humans, 168,262 Tassareans, 136,500 Redons, 46,200 Human-Redons, 44,625 Human-Tassareans, 147,262 Galaron, 14,175 Human-Redon-Tassareans, 25,200 Redon-Tassareans, 14,700 Karass (1,145,250 Total)

Royal Security Forces - 40,000

Royal Navy Active and Reserve Naval Personnel -10,000

High Skilled Workforce (Science and Engineer Corps, Executives and Administrators) - 250,000

Low Skilled Labour (Farmers, Builders, Factory Workers etc) - 370,000

Shipyard Level: 5

Tile Improvements: 40 Business

New Gibraltar:

Population - 152,000 Humans

Royal Security Forces - 10,000

High Skilled Workforce (Science and Engineer Corps, Executives and Administrators) - 30,000

Low Skilled Labour (Farmers, Builders, Factory Workers, Miners) - 60,000

Shipyard Level: 5

Tile Improvements: 29 Industry

Falkland:

Population - 91,000 Humans

Royal Security Forces - 5,000

High Skilled Workforce (Science and Engineer Corps, Executives and Administrators) - 20,000

Low Skilled Labour (farmers, Builders, Factory Workers, Miners) - 30,000

Tile Improvement: 75 Agriculture

Newfoundland:

Population - 30,000

Backhatta Specially Administered Zone:

Population: 279,000 Backhatta

Tile Improvement: 50 Agriculture

Huizhou Police Compound (SK Private Police)

Population - 6,000 (2,000 Native Huizhou)

Silver Knight Police Force - 5,000 (2,000 Native Huizhou Officers)

High Skilled Workforce (Administrators)  - 200

Low Skilled Labour (Cleaners, Cooks, Facilities Managers) - 800

Total Population: 950,267 Humans, 875,924 Xenos (1,826,191 Total)

Military

55,000 Ground Forces

5,000 Police Officers (Huizhou)

10,000 Mech Suit Operators (Standard Mech Suit Line)

300 Mech Suit Fighter Pilots (Gawain Suits)

200 Mech Special Forces (Gawain Suits)

40,000 Active and Reserve Naval Personnel

Orbital Defense Belt

2 East India Light Freighter

1 East India Regular Freighter

20 Cumberland Class Corvettes

12 Carlisle Class Frigates

13 Duke Class Destroyers

1 Wessex Class Support Carrier

12 King William Class Light Cruiser

2 Victory Class Heavy Cruiser

3 Gibraltar Class Battleships

200 Strike Suit Fighters (Outdated)

300 Gawain Class Mech Fighters

2,000 Squire Class Light Infantry Mech

1,040 Robin-Hood Class Anti-Armour Mech

1,040 Yeoman Class Anti-Air Mech

530 Galahad Class Heavy Infantry Mech

530 Siegfried Class Heavy Mech

Technology

Warp Drive

Quantum Communication

Advanced Exoskeleton Design (Mech Technology 81AP Invested in Total)

Railgun Technology (Longshot 40AP, Traded from Edonia)

Artificial Gravity

Transformable Mech (Strike Suit Fighter)

Xylorite Torpedoes

Xylorite Reactors

Duo-Infused Reactors

Project Lancelot (Phase 1)

Miniaturized Xylorite Reactors

Dual Phased Shields

Tri Phased Shields (Traded from Thule)

Miniaturized Shield Technology (Dual Phased)

Gawain Mech Suits (Mark 2)

Swarmer Missiles (Manufactured on Contract with Hephaestus)

Laser Technology (Manufactured on Contract with Hephaestus)

Gatling Laser (Small, Medium and Large, mixed use for Mechs and as turrets)

Mech Missile Pods (Ground to Air, Ground to Ground)

Miniaturized Rail Guns for Mechs (Mechs only, maybe put on tanks later)

Concentrated Laser Cannons (Mechs, i.e a laser for the mech to use as a secondary weapon of sorts)

Combat AI for Mech

Miniaturized Duo Infused Xylorite Reactor

Disruptor Technology (Tier 5)

Disruptor Lance Technology (T3)

Facilities

Advanced Production Fabricators (Armathwaite)

Orbital Defense Belt (Armathwaite)

Shipyard (Armathwaite, Level 4)

Mining Infrastructure (New Gibraltar)

Police Compound (Huizhou)

The Bank of Armathwaite (Armathwaite)

SGTC (Armathwaite, Level 4)

Shipyards: Armathwaite (Level 5), New Gibraltar (Level 5)

Trade Partners

Solar Ascendency

Hephaestus Enterprises

Trade Federation

United States of Arcturus

Frontier Colony Affiliation

Han Dominion

Redon Imperium

Backhatta Hive

Protorian Council

Cevelli Pact

Cynn Foundation

Cooperative of Lorbi

Galaron Republic

Ascardian Principate

Libellan Union
Confederation of Xalphonius

Tassaran Republic

New Siam

Asgardian Republic

Republic of Edonia

Investments

Business: 80

Industry: 29

Agriculture: 125

Production (AP)

Base: 4

Trade: 14 (8 as of 2151 Modifier)

Colonies: 5

Population: 5

Center of Southern Galactic Trade: 6

Federation: 14 (8 as of 2151 Modifier)

Grand Bank of Armathwaite Trade Bonus: 14 (12 as of 2151 Modifier)

Grand Bank of Armathwaite Business Bonus: 4

Business: 16

Industry: 2

Agriculture: 10

Banking: 2

Expansion: 2

GTC: 2

Mines: 10

Maintenance: -4

Total: 106 (Base), 92 (Revised as of modifiers), 112 (20AP from the Elysians)

Naval Registry

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15mt6o2chdL5wvX_JVvJ1BOX5hFS6BcwwGZL8cASOPiY/edit?usp=sharing

Activity

The Kingdom strangely seems more stringent on customs and immigration rules this following year, drones and Royal Security Forces are seen patrolling streets usually reserved for civilian private security forces and the occasional raid occurs in some of the residential areas of the Capital City. Though it appears to be targeting apparent criminal elements of the Kingdom as they are reported as raids on gangs that neither have jobs nor paid into the property systems of Armathwaite and are labelled as undesirables. Sentenced to hard labour mining Dakite on New Gibraltar.

Business would function as per normal otherwise, production of weapons, sales and other service based businesses booming and the Armathwaite economy set for more expansion as the years roll by. Very little R&D is promoted within the Company this year, focusing on selling what is already available to the market first to fund future R&D.

Action Points

6 Heavy Cruisers are ordered, using the shipyards of the Solar Ascendency allowing for a significant reduction in price. (36AP)

1,280 Squire Light Mechs, 256 Yeoman Anti Air Mechs, 512 Galahad Heavy Mechs and 200 Gawain Fighters are built and shipped off to the Elysian’s as per the arms contract. (12AP)

The businesses of Armathwaite are once more set to expand (40 AP into Biz)

Armathwaite begin to look into creating Small Arms from the Disruptor Technology they have researched thus far. (24AP)

The Silver Knight Company would advertise that it is selling Mechs to any and all customers. (Mod)

Andorra

0pUxNHLRlzdKSAOUZJcUvWu8bzVT4jamp14yYGt6q44VZJ95Mxj41nacYg6yAh221_9GCUpNb-jR0eAz7-QnyGEXyNR74VPGs169_M2LJNRehTuHWRLL1ZvVtvdPStBX33Gs54wr

Poblintoresc : Country Manor

“But your job is so boring dad!” exclaimed the little boy, “You just look at paper all day… and computers… but its just words on the computers.”

“Oh Aaron, I do other things than read and sign papers. I meet new people when I go to meetings, and I visit all sorts of places.” Responded Pablo with a gentle tone.

“Boring people! You took me to one once and all you did was talk about numbers and then Isabella yelled at you about other numbers!” Aaron dramatically threw his arms in the air, and let out a long exasperated sigh.

“Yeah… the budget meeting, but those aren’t that often.” He put his arm around his son and said, “Besides, I’m sure you’ll be used to that sort of thing once your older.”

“Why do I even need to do this when I’m bigger?” He folded his arms and grunted. “It’s dumb… and the papers don’t even have pictures.”

“I’m not sure you’d actually want to see the pictures of some of those things, but you need to be ready become a Prince of Andorra because you are my firstborn.”

“But Cristina is my twin, and she actually likes boring stuff!”

“You were born earlier by a few minutes, and it is a tradition/law that the oldest… ” Pablo paused, realizing that he himself was titled Prince, and tries to remember what the son of a prince is called. “… Double Prince? Becomes a regular Prince.”

Aaron groaned, “Dad, you sound confused. Do you really know what you’re talking about?”

“No.”

Summary

AP Collection

Total: 36

Base - 4

Population - 3

Additional Territories - 6

Proximity to Trade Federation - 1

TF's National Idea - 2

Trade - 4

Neutrality National Mentality - 6

Itoron Mine - 2

Dakite Mine - 6

Ascendancy Funding - 10

Federation Change Penalty - -8

AP Usage

-Scientists shelve project EVE and apply its principles and programming to the creation of the Eixam Fighter Jet (Skype) (10 AP x 3.5 = 35 AP; 35 AP Total).

-Scientists work to create an alloy of itoron-dakite that would be useful and practical for ship armor for various hull sizes (4 AP x 3.5 = 14 AP; 14 AP Total).

-Andorra begins a new program which gives an opportunity for any citizen with a spaceship to receive 3 AP worth of credits upon discovering a location in Andorran space that contains a substantial amount of a resource of strategic or economic value (Itoron, Xylorite, et cetera). If a rarer resource of great value is found, then a greater reward will be given (0 AP this turn, but 3 AP is promised).

-B.A.S.E. Operations (1 AP) (Skype).

-One destroyer and three corvettes are produced (6 AP).

-More funding is provided to generally strengthen the economy and empower numerous businesses that have potential to provide many jobs and opportunities for other citizens (Business Investment) (15 AP).

AP Investment

31 AP into Business (9 more)

0 AP into Industry (25 more)

0 AP into Agriculture (25 more)

19 AP into ATM Phase 1

130 AP into Project EVE

Population

Total: 1,050,750 Inhabitants

Andorra La Nova (Capital): 331,750 Humans + 23,000 Cevelli + 11,000 Zyrka

+ 16,000 Ymorians + 3,150 Human-Cevelli + 43,000 Krib + 15,000 H'Wong

Mindesorra (Trade Municipality): 110,000 Humans + 10,000 Cevelli

+ 2,000 Human-Cevelli + 10,000 Krib + 3,000 H’Wong + 1,500 Zyrka + 20,000 Ymorians

Escut (Mining Colony): 38,000 Humans + 1,750 Cevelli + 700 Human-Cevelli + 250 Zyrka + 500 Ymorians + 1,000 Krib

Poblintoresc (Countryside Town): 85,000 Humans + 17,000 Cevelli + 2,000 Human-Cevelli + 57,000 Krib + 6,500 H’Wong + 1,000 Zyrka + 20,000 Ymorians

Esperança (Trade Municipality): 27,000 Humans + 3,000 Cevelli + 400 Human-Cevelli + 750 Zyrka + 15,000 Ymorians + 16,000 Krib

Pics Embolicats (Serene Backcountry): 37,000 Humans + 4,000 Ymorians

Platjuosa (Tourist Trap): 55,000 Humans + 20,000 Ymorians + 1,000 Cevelli

Military

Slam n’ Snake (Regular) Infantry: 9,000 Humans

Hunter Bots (Light): 12,000 Units

Tank Bots (Heavy): 4,500 Units

Spacecraft Crew Members: 1,575 Humans

Spacecraft

1 Light Cruiser

3 Destroyers

6 Frigates

1 Freighter

100 Fighters

8 Corvettes

Trade Partners

-The Trade Federation

-Whatever Noah’s nation is now

-Solar Clone Militia

-The Han Dominion

-The Solar Ascendancy

-New Siam

-Star Republic of Edonia

-Republic Star State of Kanata

-Slavic Federation

-Tjieran Principate

-Ascardian Principate

-Kingdom of Armathwaite

-Random Merchants Who Confuse Us With The TF

Technology

Quantum Communicators

Warp Technology

Itoron-Steel Alloy Plating

Project H.I.P.S. - Stealth Technology (Inquire for specifics) - 54 AP invested

WIP - Project ATM - Who Knows? Improved Money Dispensing?

Project EVE - Mostly Done ?

Mk II Hunter Bots (From Solar Ascendancy)

Mk II Tank Bots (From Solar Ascendancy)

LAS II (From Solar Ascendancy)

Improved Labor Bots (From Solar Ascendancy)

Mk I Dragonsnake Exo Armor (From Solar Ascendancy)

Tri-Phased Shields (T4) (From Thulean Republic)

Ceri Dual Infusor Reactors (T3) (From Edonia)

Longshot Railguns (T3) (From Edonia)

Gauss Rifles (T1 - 50 AP) (Rev. Engin. From Eadn)

Shipyard Level 3 in Andorra la Nova

Shipyard Level 2 in Escut

Level 2 Trade Outpost in Mindesorra

Itoron Mine on Mónarid

Dakite Mine on L’estel

National Mentality - Neutrality

National Idea - The Latent Power: 50% boost to all technology investments

Federation - The Future lies in our hand: All research counts triple

Andorran Systems

Gloría System: https://imgur.com/a/GbPyQ

Alfacendi System: https://imgur.com/a/ufS3e

Cinabrida System: https://imgur.com/a/QENLM

Vivella System: https://imgur.com/a/KAenN

Capvespre System: https://imgur.com/a/39haUeD

Ambresféric System: https://imgur.com/a/Lw8wE5C

Robímesi System: https://imgur.com/a/Bb5TTuk

The Han Dominion

Winter, HSC 9

Year of the Rabbit

ugql1P-mmOtN2end-Lt1VxwUEp9qWcalUiaxJoIed_H10TbGFK9mWj-ZBWai8vRxv8Xz6bbJ4rf7_8Zrhg9ySehom97Z05bHDQHUgBr89PDkXvKY2mO_ELxlIdkC4wkwuwhCxvMJ

William Armitage hadn’t been home in well over fifteen years, and being back now, he was glad of it. Armathwaite was a civilized, prosperous world, full of luxury that never crossed over into hedonism. Importantly to his work, nearly every nation in the galaxy was less than two trade lanes of separation away. Of course, Armathwaite wasn’t home.

Though one could never tell from his accent, William wasn’t really William Armitage. He was Daoling Jian, and for fifteen years he had run a safehouse in the Kingdom’s capital, arranging transport and new identities for Jinyiwei agents abroad as they passed through the merchant hub on their way to their destinations throughout the known universe. Returning to Yuguo to replace his template manager, (the tiny, fragile chip that controlled a Jinyiwei agent’s disguise), he had instead been called into the Dominion’s bioengineering facility.

“It’s opportune that you’ve arrived just now, lieutenant,” his superior officer mentioned as she walked with him from the entrance. Jian flipped the new chip between his fingers, feeling the two tiny needles that were meant to interface with his spinal cord.

“Can’t say I’m used to being complimented on needing to leave my station.” William pressed the needles through the skin of his neck, and as he walked he could feel his skin changing color and texture, his voice changing its timbre. In a moment, he was Jian again, as Han as anyone.

“Normally you’d be right,” Captain Xuan replied quietly. “But recent events have forced us to initiate a broader operation, and it’ll be simpler to brief you here. You’ll be needed.”

Jian nodded. “Not something that’ll get all my men killed again, I hope. Arcturus was a bit of a fiasco.”

“If it was, would you refuse?”

Jian was quick to assure her that he would not.

“Good. No, this is something less overt, and involving significantly more resources.”

“Captain...Arcturus was rather a strain on our resources. Agents aren’t easy to train, and we lost so many….”

“You think I’m not aware of this?” The captain increased her pace.

“I’m merely asking how we intend to meet an even further increase in demand.”

“This is no longer the Dominion, lieutenant. This is the Empire.” They arrived at a door, which she pushed open into her office. “You are of course aware that our intelligence abilities are no longer a complete secret.”

“Another reason I would urge caution, captain. Galactic counterintelligence has been on the rise. I don’t want to-”

“Listen, lieutenant.” She handed him a folder, and started for the door again. “Not being restricted by absolute secrecy has allowed some creative funding. Our operation has expanded, and will continue to do so.” They stepped out into the hall again, and she looked back to Jian. “Go on, open it. It’s all there, the whole mission.”

Jian did so as they walked, flipping through the pages of the manila folder. None of it had been censored this time, but what was being proposed was insane. By the time he reached the end of the first page, his face was a rictus of shock. “You can’t be serious.”

“The universe is a dangerous place, lieutenant. We must act , or it will devour us as it’s done to so many others. You will return to your station, and you will make preparations to transport and embed a significantly increased throughput of agents.”

“This is larger than anything we;ve done, captain. You’re proposing to produce hundreds of agents. Thousands.”

“It is already done.”

They came to another long hallway, and as the door opened Jian saw at last the reason for her confidence. The Han process of genetic modification was a laborious one, in which an individual needed to be suspended in a vat of nutrients for well over a week to undergo the necessary changes. The last time he was home, the Jinyiwei had ten of these vats, expensively producing modified soldiers at a snail’s pace.

Times had clearly changed. The room they’d just entered stretched away at least a mile, and every inch of it was crammed with splicing vats. Technicians darted between them like bees, occasionally pulling one of the occupants out to be wheeled away. Some were alive and enthusiastic, others clearly not strong enough for the process.

Jian looked to his left, and saw his superior smiling at him. “Sorry to cut your visit short, lieutenant, but your services will be needed immediately. Your transport has already been prepared.” She chuckled. “Along with the first two hundred of your new men. I expect you will not fail.”

The lieutenant could only nod, and she left him to watch the grand operation in front of him. Faced with the undeniable march of progress, he soon realized just how nervously he was thumbing through the pages of his folder, and desperately longed for an Armathwaite ale.

----------

Driven as always by fanatic fervor, the Han Dominion throws itself into the work of binding the empire together, despite looming conflict from the stalwart democracies in the central galaxy. Though Slavic fleets brazenly humiliate Imperial borders, the government on Yuguo’s options for retaliation are limited. The Emperor informs KUS representatives in the Grand Assembly that he has no objection to another referendum: their neighboring Utopians have never been anything but benevolent towards their fine country’s citizens, and he is confident that the people of Zukedan will make the right choice.

The Slavic Federation, on the other hand, receives increasingly icy correspondence from CHE officials. This is twice they have intervened in matters that are none of their business. Imperial fleets may be indisposed at the moment, but the Han have had no need of fleets in the past. They will remember this insult.

The Ganvius in the meantime receive friendly correspondence, breaking the general policy between the two countries of peacefully having nothing to do with each other. The Han thank the Ganvius for not detaining Han ships which may have been accidentally landing in their territory, and promise to construct another anchor station farther south to limit these violations of their space. As talks go on with the Rontan, however, the Han attempt to speak directly to the insectoids whenever possible.

Tales of the crown princess’ exploits in the recent daring operation against the Ar’gakari make a sensation in imperial propaganda, alongside those of her countryman, the prominent Leopoldo of Edonia. Though she has yet to return home, her face is seen more and more on the streets of Xin Xi’an.

The Celestial Emperor has a nasty case of indigestion.

----------

Han Stats Link:

Summary

[REDACTED] [16 AP]

The Imperial navy continues its expansion, assembling a carrier, two support carriers, a light cruiser, four destroyers, five frigates, twelve corvettes, and five hundred Provectus MK2-S fighters. [60 AP]

One of a larger freighter class is ordered from Beijing Stronghold, the better to transport troops en masse. [8 AP]

Two more destroyer yards are built. [12 AP]

93t5XRX1ye9wGPEM-BytOAuapelYUr-aVKEQ0j4rZFVGV3a_LgVXL2gph9HI2YFFIpeIb0HM4RNdd2PGi1UQq1xdy_Zcgkn8APjxk-kyqp-_tFRyAFbw09bzGMiLQE3kZ8VpyFVT

Asgard Republic

Autonomous Client of the Redon Imperium

Leader - Chancellor Veera Stavanger

Population - 805,151 Humans

276 Kalronians

13,230 Redons

56 Human-Redons

(1,000 Redon Garrison) 

---

Total - 818,713

---------

DETAILS:

Hide contents

COLONIES:

Asgard (Asgard Sector)

Muspel (Asgard Sector)

Vanaheim (Vanaheim Sector)

Freyja (Freyja Sector)

SPACE ASSETS:

Shipyard L3 - Asgard

Trade Station - Asgard Sector

Quantum Anchor - Asgard Sector

Basic Defense Station - Vanaheim

EXPLOITED RESOURCE ASSETS:

Asgard Sector - Itoron (+2AP)

Vanaheim Sector - Xylorite (+2AP)

Freyja Sector - Itoron (+2AP)

North-West TC - Itoron (+1AP)

TECH:

------

REDACTED

-----

ONGOING:

Ion Lance Research (24ap saved)

Saryn Hospital (10ap saved)

Os'laran excavatations (10ap saved)

Sensor Improvements (on hold, 6ap saved)

Ship Lasers (on hold, 4ap saved)

PROTOCOL 12 (on hold, 6ap saved)

DEVELOPMENT:

Industry: 159/25AP (+ 12AP)(75AP per CS max)

Agriculture: 60/20AP (+3AP)(3 CS = +2% GROWTH BONUS)(80AP per CS max)

Business: 0/25AP (75AP per CS max)

TRADE:

Slots - 10/12

----

Redon Imperium

Trade Federation

Han Dominion

Imperial Provinces

Andorra

Hephaestus Industries

Galaron Republic

Backhatta Hive

Thulean Republic

Kingdom of Armathwaite

STORY:

The Thor Heyerdahl sails through Redon space toward the wild and unclaimed galactic core. It's mission is fairly broad, although a study of the galaxy's supermassive blackhole (at an appropriate distance) is a priority. Filled with scientists from a wide variety of fields, as well as variable gravity labs and containment facilities for a wide array of flora, fauna and phenomena, one crewman described the several year mission as "Pretty damn Star Trek". Still, with no nation claiming this space, and the dangerous state of the galaxy as a whole, security personnel onboard are heavily armed and trained in boarder-repelling tactics. Although only possessing a limited defensive arsenal, the captain has standing orders to distress call to Redon space for help at the first sign of serious danger.

The government announces a stimulus package for Asgard businesses. Although not as ravenously capitalistic as the corporate nations, enjoying strict anti-lobbying laws and majority control by the state on crucial industrial sectors, Asgard is far from communist. It's hoped that the investment will begin to correct decades of economic insignificance, and hopefully allow the fairer, less domineering Asgarder companies a chance to compete against the predatory corporate behemoths on a galactic scale.

Excavations and engineering work continues at the Saryn hospital in the Os'laran site. Particular care is taken to ensure it is all mapped and accounted for, including any surprises that might be lurking within the ancient laboratories and containment wards. Quarantine procedures remain in effect.

The Saryn are thanked for their offer to restore the hospital, but seeing as it is quite far into an icy archaeological site they are asked if it would instead be possible to extricate the medical technology and facilities to an above ground site put aside in Valhalla, the adjacent capital city of the Republic situated less than a kilometre from Os'laran's cavernous entrance. The Saryn team are welcomed with some fanfare into the city, which bares hallmarks of Saryn architectural concerns adapted from neighbouring ruin. Indeed, Os'laran was the salvation of the Valkyrie-1 colonists as the journey from their frozen landing site to the temperate equator would have seen many casualties had not the colonists taken shelter and electrical power from the nearby ruin.

That said, the Saryn offer is viewed with a little suspicion by the intelligence community. Perhaps this is an effort to secure technology they would rather have kept out of human hands? Perhaps a hidden project? Assuring them it is all "procedure", the Saryn's equipment is thoroughly checked and scanned upon entry to the site. Intelligence personnel under the guise of research assistants also watch the Saryn closely, in case someone goes off down a hidden passage.

Despite Distantium's fantastic progress, funding is reduced for the year in order to allocate more resources to the business investment plan.

SPACE FORCES:

MILITARY REDACTED

---

ARCV Thor Heyerdahl - Science Vessel (Assault Ship-size)

GROUND FORCES:

15,000 x Regular Infantry

3000 x Hunter Bot Mk.1

50 x Tank Bot Mk.1

---------

ACTIONS - AP Pool: 34

Base: 4

Naval Upkeep: -4

Colonised Sectors: +2

Population: +4

Resources: +7

Trade: +3

Industry: +12

Agriculture: +6AP

[Totals include AP spent this turn and previously]

0AP - Thor Heyerdahl Expedition.

25AP - Business investment.

4AP - Os'laran hospital excavations. (14AP)

5AP - Distantium. (29AP)

Imperial Reforms of 2156

GjsnRWTrMAV7YIh_B8ReCL2NmL_O-ZyzYCJG7lJFLrms5Y8yCyfMK2iGnagJZIaBdfnA9fkG-jAH6tMtoRiUG5a9Zo5PyCTurNpb7QfZGG-cmp28LOKDm_gmZfSYJ498JzW0WrPj

In this, year 9 by the Han calendar and 2155 by the calendar of Earth, a delegation from the Elysian League was received on Yuguo. While tension was high due to significant ideological differences, a frank discussion took place in which common ground was discovered: both nations wished for the establishment of a single, unified human state. The two parties parted amicably, but with little hope for the advancement of such a goal.

Moved by the Elysian simultaneous dedication to his cause and to their ideals, the Emperor soon came to the realization that in order for the Empire to prosper, it must be willing to change. It was in this knowledge that he invited representatives of the realm’s stalwart democracies to Xin Xi’an, where they could openly discuss their thoughts on how they could continue to prosper under his rule. A mere month later, the Republican Accord was completed.

A treaty between the Celestial Emperor and his vassals, the Republican Accord established a province of the same name within the empire, in which the powers of the monarch are constitutionally limited. Henceforth neither the Grand Assembly nor the Celestial Emperor shall appoint heads of state to these nations, nor will they infringe on the basic rights of their citizens: the right to free expression, to fair and equal treatment under the laws, to representation in their government.

In return, member states of the Accord pledged to uphold the authority of the Celestial Empire and its monarch, to make their armies available for the benefit of humanity, and to conduct their foreign policy in accordance with decisions of the Grand Assembly and the Emperor. As news of this treaty spread, a patriotic fervor took the hearts of every loyal citizen, and by unanimous decision the Elysian League was offered a place in the new Imperial order. Their acceptance was met with much fanfare, as the reach of the legitimate human state at last spread to the north.

Victory to Man.

----------

OOC:

-Renaming of current fanatic federation, to be known as the IMPERIAL CORE.

-Establishment of an imperial client federation under the FERTILITY focus, to be known as the REPUBLICAN ACCORD, encompassing the Elysian League and the Star Republic of Edonia.