Onwards [Sci-Fi Nation FRP - RP]

Z3r05t4r

The Trade Federation

9v5lRx1.png

Citadel Guard Training Base - Facility 14 - 05:01 - [REDACTED] System - [REDACTED] Space

“...Fleet is not a plaything for your newly formed freaks, Mr. Blaze. We have enemies coming for us, the Chupan’Mo are proof enough of their prowess, I need those ships under my command, not under some jumped-up science experiment who throws them away on tests!”

The vessel shuddered and Tony glanced up at his guard with a raised eyebrow.

“We’ll be arriving in sixty seconds, sir. Clearance has been issued by FacSec.”

He nodded and turned back to the small holographic image. She’d been a pretty woman once, when she had fought the Replicants. A hero that Tony had needed to turn the opinions of the masses in their favor after the Nexus disaster. Now stress had wrought upon her face a fate worse than age ever could. Lines on her brow, grey streaks running through her hair and bags under her eyes deeper than his pockets. “Eldrige, you are paid to maintain the fleet, not Task Force A-72. If you wish to have further command over it, perhaps you should go through the same trials he has.” The ship shuddered again, jolting him almost imperceptibly in his seat. “Now I have a new project to oversee, return to your duties.” He flicked a finger and the link was cut. She was proving to be more of a thorn in his side with every passing year. Good intentions hid behind her constant nagging, but there were more pressing matters than assigning a few more ships to home defense. His projects would outweigh any contribution that they might have, in time…

He looked up at his guard. “Captain Wolcotski, I will have you with me every step of the way. Your input on the Facility’s progress since your days within it will be valuable.”

“Yes, sir,” replied the man in black and gold armor, unslinging his gun and holding is firmly against his chest.

Tony Blaze III stood up and stretched, before pulling a cigar out from his breadpocket and lighting it with a snap of his cybernetic fingers. He pulled heavily and then, without looking pulled out another and tossed it behind him. A slithering sound later, it too ignited and Mnbli, dressed in a slug-proportioned suit appeared at his side, a cigar hanging out of what the kribs considered a mouth. Tony smiled down at the slug. If only everyone were as quiet yet amicable as Mnbli, his world would run far more smoothly.

-------------------

A message is sent to every nation in the North, including Darkul and Zaxx, excluding the Gakari. It is sent through Quantum Communications. A message is also sent to everyone in the South, including the Keerim. It is a video of Tony Blaze III upon a podium, in a dark room with a TF logo behind him.

"Esteemed members of the Milky Way Galaxy, as some of you may know, the Trade Federation has long possessed an advanced, quantum-scanning module we have named TAROT." A blueprint appears behind him, and artistically traces a path across the galaxy to every nation capital. "Capable of scanning everything within a range of ten sectors actively, and five passively it will detect vessels in warp, lifeforms, energy and practically everything else."

He pauses and pulls out a fat cigar, lighting it and inhaling. He closes his single eye as a trail of smoke escapes his scarred mouth. "As you are watching this transmission, we have forward the blueprints of this technology to every government, excluding the Ar'Gakari and the unknown Incursion. This includes the Keerim Imperium, who are dying by the billions to hold back the tide. We, the Trade Federation, do this in the name of the Galaxy, and of survival. We send it to all, so that if, one day, we are fortunate enough to live in a world without existential threats, the balance of power shall not be shifted. 

It is the hope of the Trade Federation that all who see this, understand the dire straights in which this galaxy is. I bid you good day."

Every nation, excluding the Ar'Gakari and the Incursion, receive a large flow of data, detailing the exact method of construction, and specifications for the construction of TAROT modules.

Actions

166 AP + 3105 AP

Every nation, excluding the Ar'Gakari and the Incursion, receive a large flow of data, detailing the exact method of construction, and specifications for the construction of TAROT modules. (0AP)

With its substantial defenses, Citadel space is opened and advertized as a safe haven from the war for any soul willing to sign citizenship and work a stable job. God knows the Federation could always use an extra pair of hands, or tentacles! (0AP)

The CARAVAN Trading Assisstant is launched. Any trader who docks at GTC-1 or GTC-2 can plug in his Docking Pass into a system that recognizes him as an official trader officially docked at the GTC. Then he has access to optimized systems that will aid him in charting the best, most efficient and profitable, fuel efficient etc, routes to his destination. This service is offered freely to any trader on the GTC-1 or GTC-2, through easy to use, intuitive and accessible means. (0AP)

the-art-of-erik-van-helvoirt-11.jpg

Three more colony ships are prepared this year, to soon be launched out into the war torn void. In the name of the great chaos god Profitt. (9AP)

Repair and refueling stations sprout up everywhere in the east and west, new hotels and luxury resorts are built on Citadel. Along with this, massive rehabilitation facilities made specifically to house wounded soldiers in comfortable surroundings, where they might recover. In the West, in GTC-1, Nexus II continues to be rebuilt. Similar to the Citadel, it will offer a significant amount of amenities, along with rehabilitation facilities, repair facilities, housing, hotels the smooth, well-oiled expertise of the Trade Federation at acting as a trade waypoint. New logistic networks are made to transport goods and people as efficiently and quickly as possible throughout the station, and brands that work well are promoted to the public as valid stock options to invest in, and continue to increase GTC functions. (120AP) (360invested)

archer-ding-final-render-01.jpg?15203979

Work on the Ar’Gakari tech continues. The fruits born from Ruthless Monkey are now put to use. Advanced cyberwarfare knowledge and a particular virulent virus are tested against the Datacore defenses in a closed circuit, the all being studied from afar. Continuous, neverending tests on the World ship datacore and non-stop trials to understand it, decipher its way of working and its programming go into their third year. The modular adaptor is also put to use to better communicate with it. At the same time, more tests go through for the power armor and guns. Now that they can be used, some more (willing) scientists are grafted to better work with them, deconstruct them and study them. (40 AP) (100 AP invested)

the-art-of-erik-van-helvoirt-12.jpg

Evil Twin continues. With better reaction time, better capsules and complex sensors that are capable of predicting a fatal blow before it lands, to allow to better scans. Better automated systems are implemented, to allow for less crew and more control to the Capsuleer. Things are improved. (95AP) (350AP invested)

the-art-of-erik-van-helvoirt-8.jpg

Xeri & Koch continue to improve their line of trizendrium-kinetic weapons. Everything must be better, everything must be the best a person can buy. Everything must be ready to be purchased by the hordes of soldiers and nations swarming through Federation space towards the Gakari. (40AP) (Tier 6 kinetic small arms)

2738c54443667163b9ba5aac21d89211.png

Torpedoes face continued improvement. Xylorite & trizendrium variants are equipped with VITC AI and better dodging and evasion maneuvers, as well as improved boosters. (120 AP + 40 from Hephaestus.) (180 AP invested)

Swarmers continue to be improved. Trizendrium tipped or not! (120 AP + 45 AP from Hephaestus) (300AP invested, T6!)

15 million rifles, 500.000 anti tank rifles, 5 million grenades and 100.000 flamethrowers are produced for the Alduu’Uuranean Protectorate, to be shipped from Hephaestus Manufacturies to the Citadel for transport. (2720AP)

maxresdefault.jpg

Production of 70.000 rifles for the Federation armed forces, using their own manufacturies. (13AP + 7.5% production bonus)

The Han Dominion

Winter, HSC 10

Year of the Goat

ugql1P-mmOtN2end-Lt1VxwUEp9qWcalUiaxJoIed_H10TbGFK9mWj-ZBWai8vRxv8Xz6bbJ4rf7_8Zrhg9ySehom97Z05bHDQHUgBr89PDkXvKY2mO_ELxlIdkC4wkwuwhCxvMJ

So there I was, the last trained pilot on the bridge, the rest of the battlegroup disabled, our shields were down and there was a damn titan closing in. And to make matters worse, the Gakree send in a reinforcement fleet right behind us.”

Oh, it sounds awful!

Well nurse, I won’t lie. It looked pretty bad to us, too. Lot of long faces on that bridge right then, and not all of them made it out. But our old captain, may he rest in peace, he stands up and says to all of us that we’ve got to make it out. That we’ve got to fight another day, or all the lovely Cevelli girls down here are going to pick up rifles and fight ‘em off themselves. And I just couldn’t let that happen.” The Han winked at one of the wide-eyed nurses around him, and squeezed her hand.

So what happened then?” asked another Cevelli, nervously adjusting her hair.

He was right of course, God rest his soul. And I said to myself: well Feng, this isn’t so bad. Just do what you did that time you won the Xaplon 5K. Oh, had I not mentioned that? It’s nothing, don’t worry about it. Anyway, so I took over the controls…”

That’s him alright. What a piece of work.”

As if you were any better when I met you, Yan.”

Don’t call me that. Not here. For heaven’s sake, I’ve never once met a Cevelli named Yan. Certainly not a Cevelli woman.” Yan tried to make his posture less masculine. For all his years in the field, this was a new experience for him. “Obviously we’re not going to get him alone for a while.”

Could try being Alduu’uuraneans.”

The last thing we want is to get sucked into a battle up here.”

Well, I’m out of ideas.” Chan’s appearance was barely changed apart from two pointed ears. Yan couldn’t help but feel he’d gotten the short end of the stick with this plan.

What we need is to make an offer better than all this.”

Better than getting a leg blown off? Shouldn’t be hard.”

He doesn’t seem to mind it much, unfortunately.” Yan grimaced. “I might have a plan, but we’ll have to move quickly. This lot look like they’ll be ready to ship out again soon enough.” He looked down at his body. “Come on then. Let’s get some better disguises.”

Yan walked out of the hospital grumbling to himself, and Chan hurried after him stifling her laughter.

----------

Once, when the Dominion was young, there were only six. Six Han possessing psionic powers, chosen by the prophet Chaal to carry out the Old One’s divine will. Two of these grew close as father and daughter, and overthrew that Dominion to found a doomed empire. Three stayed loyal to the schemer  Shi Yimu, content to be his puppets.

One created the Triple Crescent.

The Triple Crescent had guided the Han nearly as long as the Jinyiwei itself. For decades it had been integral to more than simply Han unity: it was the only entity which could truly give the Dominion proper aspirations. Zeng Zhishu knew this, but more importantly, his followers knew it. Perhaps Shi Yimu knew it too, for despite his outrageous persecution of the Following over the last two years, they had not faced a thinly-veiled extermination as others had. It was a sign of divine favor, to be sure.

And yet despite this fortune, Zhishu now found himself before a Jinyiwei tribunal. For five hours he had kept his head high as the officers berated him from their elevated seats. His answers were guarded: they would find no trace of disloyalty, only pride and the independence which heaven itself wished for him. When they asked of his father, the psionic who had overthrown the old Dominion, he truthfully replied that he was off-planet at the time. When asked of his belief in the Old One, (who they called a ‘guardian’ for some reason,) he replied honestly that he had met the being on Solot’dohol, but never received orders from him. He wouldn’t be here if these people could execute him without justification, and he had no intention of giving it to them.

The tribunal’s leader, a mean-spirited and uppity pencil-pusher called Wang Zhen, had grown increasingly agitated over the course of the trial. Again and again he seemed to think Zhishu was about to slip up, and every time his defendant had managed to respond inoffensively.

At last, he lost his patience, speaking through gritted teeth. “Does the accused deny his belief in higher powers than the rightful Dominion government?” The question was merely a less-subtle restatement of the same thing he’d been asking for hours, and poorly-phrased to boot.

Zhishu smiled wryly. “Your Excellency. As I’m sure has been made abundantly clear by now, there is no cause to question my loyalty. But if there were nothing more powerful than the Dominion government, we would all still be on Yuguo.”

The officer glared down at him for several moments before he spoke again, no doubt considering whether the answer had been damning enough. Though Zhishu possessed nothing of his father’s psionic talent, he could read this man like a book. It was obvious he’d won already.

“This tribunal will deliberate on its verdict.”

Exasperated, the questioner got to his feet and stormed out of the room, soon to be followed by his fellow officers. Zhishu was left to wait alone, sitting in an uncomfortable chair surrounded by plain grey walls.

He did not have to wait for long.

Behind him, the civilian door quietly opened, and quiet footfalls announced a newcomer. Whoever it was came to him, carrying a second chair to sit close. He was shorter than Zhishu, thinner too, with grey hair and large spectacles.

You handled that well, I thought. Not well enough to convince them, though.”

I doubt they’ll vote to execute me, Inspector Shi.”

If Yimu was surprised to be recognized, he didn’t show it. “What makes you so sure?”

Jinyiwei officers don’t think beyond what they’re told to think. And you will have told them to wait for your decision.”

The High Inspector raised an eyebrow.

The Triple Crescent’s faithful and I are still alive,” Zhishu continued, gazing forward at a blank wall. “The same cannot be said for everyone else on this planet who challenged the Jinyiwei. You’ve been in your position long enough that I doubt it was an accident. That means either you have a plan for us, or you’re scared.” He turned to the older man. “So which is it then?”

“An impertinent question for someone with his life in my hands.”

“The latter, then.”

Yimu was silent for a moment, and then sighed. “Zeng Zhishu, I believe we can be friends.”

“The only thing you believe is that I’ll be a willing servant.”

“Am I wrong?”

Now it was Zhishu’s turn for silence, as he thought it over.

“Not if it means defiling our purpose. I desire unity for our people as much as you do, Excellency. But if you think I will abandon my father’s work and suppress the true path, you are sadly mistaken.”

The High Inspector responded with a laugh. “That is precisely the opposite of what I want you to do.” He got to his feet, and paced to stand in front of Zhishu. “When one has played this game for as long as I have, one gets a sense of their own limitations. I can inspire all the fear I like, but never devotion.” He smirked as if admiring a prize winning goat. “You, on the other hand…”

“You want me to prop up your rule,” Zhishu said with audible disdain.

“I need no propping up. If half the city rose up against me tonight, that half would be dead tomorrow morning.” Yimu paced around him again.

“What I am offering you is the chance to work with me. Help me fulfill our destiny, and you will have the theocracy your father always dreamed of.”

Zhishu was silent, suspiciously eyeing the small old man in front of him. Yimu waited for a moment, but continued.

“When this tribunal sentences you to death — and it will, Zhen is always looking to appear powerful — you will cooperate until you are brought before your followers for execution. But his men will have no armed guards, and no help will come to them should something go wrong. You will destroy the traitor, and confirm that I bear the mandate of heaven. After that...well, we’ll have quite a bit of work to do. ”

Zhishu continued to eye him, but Yimu did not speak again.

“Your offer is...tempting, Excellency.” He broke his gaze away from the man. “But I cannot agree to it unless you tell me what I would truly be a part of. For a man who speaks of destiny, you have never shown much interest in the will of heaven.”

“That is only because your father set his sights too low.” Yimu sat down once again.

“There is no higher goal than learning the Old One’s true will.”

“You’re so wrong.” Yimu leaned in conspiratorially, and smiled in a way that was distinctly unsettling. “You and Xue have been chasing to obey the strongest master you could find, and in the process you’ve failed to even consider the real prize.”

“And what would that be?”

“Zhishu,” the High Inspector sat back up. “Would you like to know why the Ar’gakari are really here?”

----------

Stranger with each passing year. The Dominion suffers yet another uprising, but this one is remarkably without bloodshed. Triple Crescent fanatics assault a public display of justice and kill several agents, but there is no crackdown, no retaliation of any kind. Instead, the fanatics somehow acquire weapons and run rampant through the city. A previously-unnoticed band of their thugs calling themselves the Celestial Guard begin to conspicuously follow known secularists, and supposedly isolated incidents start to take place against their employers. Complaints to the Jinyiwei government still go unanswered. In the city’s central plaza, a list appears, documenting the names of all citizens who have yet to pledge themselves to the cult.

After a week, it becomes obvious the Jinyiwei intends to do nothing. The list shrinks dramatically as attendance at Crescent temples skyrockets. It isn’t long afterwards that a congress is called by the cult’s leader, in order to “codify the rites of the Han and the church’s position in the Dominion.”

The resulting document asserts that the mandate of heaven falls squarely on the shoulders of individuals which it refers to as “Daos.” In the past, five men shared this responsibility, today there is but one: Shi Yimu, controller of the Jinyiwei and wise governor of the Dominion. And yet, still nothing comes from the Jinyiwei but silence. Many citizens privately wonder who is really in control, but none dare to question the new order in public.

----------

Han Stats Link:

Summary

Using foreign funds, the shipyard above Hanguo is again expanded, in order to accommodate heavy cruisers. Expansion on another shipyard begins as well. [15 AP]

aTu6vDA0Abn9ORA68090SQyBQojJk7dcVxuhpxE7_b3FW2-6xB1heZb0pdzSSvW2wGxcNTxKLns3IJSXhSHbYSFfmjoAwB3bmSum8INj2wbWSpO02EVeLpdnenf9IMH1bzNB60jU

Per contract with Four Tigers, five light freighters are produced to be shipped to the northern Han brethren. [5 AP]

Dominion shipyards continue to pump out freighters, allowing the state to more and more keep a tight grip on interplanetary movement. [23 AP]

Apotheosis. [2 AP]

Edited by Zanderaw

Kingdom of Britannia/Silver Knight Corporation

aEQKQ2P.png

"Keep Calm, Perform Professionally"

Spoiler

The Council of the Armathwaite Corporation

Chief Executive and King, Edward Armathwaite

Crown Prince Alfred Armathwaite

Defense Minister, Field Marshal Lyle Morgan

First Space Lord, Admiral of the Fleet James McGraw

Minister for Innovation/Chief Engineer Shinzo Sato

Minister for Science/Chief Scientist Miranda Keynes

Governor/Chief Executive of Gibraltar Stanley Hunt

Governor/Chief Executive of Falkland Rex Tucker

Chief Inspector of Huizhou Police Station James O'Mally

Colony Stats

Armathwaite:

Population - 890,000 Humans, 204,522 Tassareans, 165,915 Redons, 48,510 Human-Redons, 46,856 Human-Tassareans, 170,473 Galaron, 14,175 Human-Redon-Tassareans, 25,200 Redon-Tassareans, 17,866  Karass (1,563,517 Total)

Royal Security Forces - 40,000

Royal Navy Active and Reserve Naval Personnel - 40,000

High Skilled Workforce (Science and Engineer Corps, Executives and Administrators) - 250,000

Low Skilled Labour (Farmers, Builders, Factory Workers etc) - 370,000

Shipyard Level: 5

Tile Improvements: 120 Business

New Gibraltar:

Population - 220,000 Humans

Royal Security Forces - 10,000

High Skilled Workforce (Science and Engineer Corps, Executives and Administrators) - 30,000

Low Skilled Labour (Farmers, Builders, Factory Workers, Miners) - 60,000

Shipyard Level: 5

Tile Improvements: 29 Industry

Falkland:

Population - 150,000 Humans

Royal Security Forces - 5,000

High Skilled Workforce (Science and Engineer Corps, Executives and Administrators) - 20,000

Low Skilled Labour (farmers, Builders, Factory Workers, Miners) - 30,000

Tile Improvement: 125 Agriculture

Newfoundland:

Population - 70,000 Humans

Backhatta Specially Administered Zone:

Population: 322,976 Backhatta

Tile Improvement: 125 Agriculture

New Albion (Former K.U.S Capital Renamed):

Population - 620,000 Humans, 27,783 Tassereans, 37,047 Grgl, 5,750 Human-Tassareans

Shipyard Level: 3

Cumbria:

Population - 228,762 Humans

New Bavaria (Utopie):

Population - 60,000 Humans

Shipyard Level: 2

New Hanover:

Population - 60,000

Total Population: 2,298,262 Humans, 1,087,073 Xenos (3,385,335 Total)

Military

55,000 Ground Forces

5,000 Police Officers (Huizhou)

10,000 Mech Suit Operators (Standard Mech Suit Line)

300 Mech Suit Fighter Pilots (Gawain Suits)

200 Mech Special Forces (Gawain Suits)

60,000 Active and Reserve Naval Personnel

Orbital Defense Belt

2 East India Light Freighter

1 East India Regular Freighter

30 Cumberland Class Corvettes

24 Carlisle Class Frigates

16 Duke Class Destroyers

1 Wessex Class Support Carrier

17 King William Class Light Cruiser

8 Victory Class Heavy Cruiser

3 Gibraltar Class Battleships

200 Strike Suit Fighters (Outdated)

300 Gawain Class Mech Fighters

3,000 Squire Class Light Infantry Mech

1,190 Robin-Hood Class Anti-Armour Mech

1,190 Yeoman Class Anti-Air Mech

1,030 Galahad Class Heavy Infantry Mech

1,030 Siegfried Class Heavy Mech

Technology

Warp Drive

Quantum Communication

Advanced Exoskeleton Design (Mech Technology 81AP Invested in Total)

Railgun Technology (Longshot 40AP, Traded from Edonia)

Artificial Gravity

Transformable Mech (Strike Suit Fighter)

Xylorite Torpedoes

Xylorite Reactors

Duo-Infused Reactors

Project Lancelot (Phase 1)

Miniaturized Xylorite Reactors

Dual Phased Shields

Tri Phased Shields (Traded from Thule)

Miniaturized Shield Technology (Dual Phased)

Gawain Mech Suits (Mark 2)

Swarmer Missiles (Manufactured on Contract with Hephaestus)

Laser Technology (Manufactured on Contract with Hephaestus)

Gatling Laser (Small, Medium and Large, mixed use for Mechs and as turrets)

Mech Missile Pods (Ground to Air, Ground to Ground)

Miniaturized Rail Guns for Mechs (Mechs only, maybe put on tanks later)

Concentrated Laser Cannons (Mechs, i.e a laser for the mech to use as a secondary weapon of sorts)

Combat AI for Mech

Miniaturized Duo Infused Xylorite Reactor

Disruptor Technology (Tier 5)

Disruptor Lance Technology (T3)

Disruptor Small Arms (T3)

Facilities

Advanced Production Fabricators (Armathwaite)

Orbital Defense Belt (Armathwaite)

Shipyard (Armathwaite, Level 4)

Mining Infrastructure (New Gibraltar)

Police Compound (Huizhou)

The Bank of Armathwaite (Armathwaite)

SGTC (Armathwaite, Level 4)

Shipyards: Armathwaite (Level 5), New Gibraltar (Level 5)

Trade Partners

“Human” Republic

Hephaestus Enterprises

Trade Federation

United States of Arcturus

Frontier Colony Affiliation

Four Tiger Holdings

Redon Imperium

Backhatta Hive

Protorian Council

Cevelli Pact

Cynn Foundation

Cooperative of Lorbi

Galaron Republic

Ascardian Principate

Libellan Union
Confederation of Xalphonius

Tassaran Republic

New Siam

Asgardian Republic

Kyber Corp

Investments

Business: 160

Industry: 29

Agriculture: 250

Production (AP)

Base: 4

Trade: 14

Colonies: 9

Population: 11

Center of Southern Galactic Trade: 6

Federation: 14

Grand Bank of Armathwaite Trade Bonus: 14

Grand Bank of Armathwaite Business Bonus: 8

Business: 32

Industry: 2

Agriculture: 20

Banking: 2

Expansion: 5

GTC: 2

Mines: 14

Maintenance: -6

Total: 151 (Base)

Naval Registry

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15mt6o2chdL5wvX_JVvJ1BOX5hFS6BcwwGZL8cASOPiY/edit?usp=sharing

Activity

Britannia would prepare itself for the next few years that are likely to result in war and the British people's involvement in such. The Crown Corporation approve intervention against the Ar’Gakari, seen as a barrier for prosperity due to their want to dominate and control everything they come across. Half of the Royal Navy is mobilised to this effort, expansions in the Shipyard Capacity of Britannia would be undertaken along with investing in the Western Han Authority, seeking to take advantage of cheap labour.

Research would be undertaken to see if the Hull of the vessels in the Royal Britannian Navy could be improved, having access to both Dakite and Itoron resources, the R&D departments of the Silver Knight Corporation would look into this. In more grim news it is said that King Edward I of Armathwaite is confined to his chambers at the Capital and Royal Skyscraper at aged 72. A regency is implemented and it is lead by Prince Alfred taking the spot on the Corporate Council.

Outside of that general encouragement of GDP Growth, Naval Construction and beginning to construct even more fighters would be underway.

Activity Points

40 AP would be put into making 4 Heavy Cruisers.

9 AP would be put into making 3 Destroyers

10AP is given to the Western Han Authority to assist in building up their shipyards.

10AP would be put into building 1,000 Gawain Fighters

40AP would be put into Business.

30AP would be put into upgrading a Tier 3 Shipyard directly into a Tier 5.

10AP would be put into beginning development of the Itoron-Dakite alloy.

2AP would be offered to physicians, psionics or even mad scientists who would be able to turn around King Edward’s condition and bring about recovery.

Human Republic

601604.jpg

The Path of Mankind

Katherine sat staring out the window as an asteroid slowly moved past the viewport window. The clock read 14:47 slowly ticking over as the minutes passed.

“He’s late..” she said nervously gripping the ship controls. “You need to relax Kat, he’s not always on time. How many gun runners do you honestly know who keep to a sched-..” the ship lurched and a loud metal creak rattled the ship. Kat and Marcus jumped to their feet “What the **** was that?” Marcus asked.

Nicholas moved over the controls of his ship frantically “Engines are out..there's a surge in the power..” the ship suddenly went dark, moments later a light crimson light filled the more bridge. “Emergency power..” Marcus whispered, Katherine raised her wrist speaking into her communicator “Vadim! What’s going on back there?” she waited a moment the connection went through, she could hear gun fire in the background “We’ve been boarded, I don’t know how or when it happened but it’s Republic troops! Two squads some-..”

The radio went to static before disconnecting. Marcus growled “Nick get the ship going, we’ll go back and clean up this mess..” The two left the bridge making their way past the security doors, as they neared the cargo bay they could still hear shots being fired.

“We have forty men, what the hell do they expect to accomplish with two squads?” Marcus asked though Kat wouldn’t answer the question. They ducked to opposite side of an entry way looking inside the cargo bay. Corpses littered the ground, the occasional muzzle flash lit the room.

Rushing into the room, Katherine went right and Marcus went left. Past crate pile after crate pile she ducked occasionally taking aim, she kneeled down behind an armored car glancing to see four republic soldiers. Drawing her second sidearm she moved around the corner open firing on the men.

Three of them dropped before they could react, the third turned firing his weapon before he even aimed as bullets flew back and forth. A shell cracked through his visor and out the back of his helmet as he fell back onto the ground.

Katherine leaned over onto the wall dropping her pistol as pain shot through her arm. “Ah...Dammit!..” she cursed turning to no longer hear any shots being fired. She peeked into the main floor of the hold to only see bodies of both sides covering the floor. Forty of her own troops lay dead and roughly fourteen republic soldiers. She didn’t understand what was going on, holstering her remaining pistol she scavenged for a medical kit.

w9995u64rhhy.png

“Agent Katherine.” a voice called, she turned to find an armored figure standing behind her with a rifle raised. “It’s time for you to come home.”

“I know your voice.” she scowled, the green armored soldier shakes his head “Hands on your head Katherine. I don’t want to have to drag you out of here.” despite his order she wouldn’t move. “I’m not going back, you’ll have to kill me first.”

“You know full well I don’t need to bring you back alive.” he kept his rifle aimed as she stood up “Quite the soldier aren’t you? Mission come before you and your family?”

“You know full well it-..” a bullet would ricochet off his helmet, turning he raises his rifle open firing in short bursts as he retreats to cover, he ignores Katherine and she runs for cover.

“How cute you come here to kill your own kin? Seems it’s all we solari are good at isn’t it Bradley!?” Marcus would call out. “But I suppose it doesn’t matter, you both can stay here and enjoy your reunion, I’m leaving.”

“Marcus don’t you dare you son of a *****!”

Marcus chuckles “You’ve done good Kat, but I don’t need you no more. Enjoy your execution.” Bradley breaks his cover to go after Marcus, immediately after a several small caliber rounds strike the crates around him. Moving back for cover he twists bringing his rifle to bear on Kat firing a short burst as she tries to move back into cover.

The shots are off by a decent margin. Both are hiding behind their cover, Bradley drops a clip from his gun reloading, Katherine reloads her pistol. “There is no excuse for that miss Bradley! Stop taking pot shots and fight me like you mean it!”

“If that’s how it has to be sister.”

--Actions--

The Confederation of Xaplonius and the Tassarean Republic are invited for a conference to be hosted on Terra (Mod)

The Republic produces 8,125 C8 Automated Battle Mechs donated to Zyrka for free. If they should be satisfied with their performance they are willing to take on a contract for more.(20 AP)

Republic Intelligence Budget (5 AP)

Project Generation(20 AP)

100 Terran Guardian Suits are produced and equipped for their newly formed Yeager Company (10 AP)

The Republic begins its own production line for its new Pack Hunter Mech producing 26,000 (4 AP)

Agricultural investments spread across the Republic, from farmer subsidies to Civilian Class farming drones (52 AP)

The Republic alongside Andorran Scientist work towards a Quad Xylorite Core (20 AP, 40 Total)

Infrastructure continues to expand across the worlds of the Republic (20 AP)

Industry is expanded fully across Remnant’s Memory (40 AP)

Edited by Sovereign_of_Solaris

The Grand Polish Republic

rczs0xK0YDhdmJMcBDdPWJXa4hQNYviy9sH1Dg9vJOZ5DzcintLev3FaVOxNXPwEJ4uu6WlIY1X_7PI6NzYZ-kBEjfve6F08Lsd0fqowyg8hUh0_0H7tmdVI2y5d_eaPv6FzbauI

(Will be added, relatively busy)

Colonized Planets and Population:
Warszawa

Arcadis

Themis

Tartarus

Vulcan

Total Population:

Army Personnel
75,250 Active Duty

Naval Personnel:

13,510 Active Duty

Total Personnel:
88,760 Active Duty

Ships in service;

1x Support Carrier

2x Heavy Cruisers

3x Light Cruisers

8x Frigates

10x Destroyers

10x Corvettes

Total AP: 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==================================================================

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actions

Money is put into Warszawas agriculture the need for rapid growth has arrived. (-20 AP, Fed. bonus doubles the investment)

A diplomat goes to the Ganvius with an offer. ((Mod))

A trade deal is struck with the GTC. 

Money is sent for the production of near 5,000 tanks for the Republic’s arsenal. (-15 AP going to Hephaestus)

A army recruitment drive is initiated by inspiring young men from all of the colonies to join the Republic’s armed forces in the name of patriotism. (-5 AP (25,000 Regular infantry))

The navy is dispatching an expeditionary group to explore the space around Republic territory looking for anything that could be of use to the Republic. (5 Destroyers a Light Cruiser are sent exploring space around republic claimed territory)

The military needs a new armor to use for infantrymen. A full body armor concept is to be drawn up by engineers. (-10 AP)

Edited by NunuTheGreat

R É P V B L I Q V E   T H V L É E N N E

rWEe97c.png

Galna'Hec, Darkul-Controlled North-West

Thulean Dreadnought NMR Soleil

Personal Quarters of Fleet Admiral Martin de Vienne

The auto-door slid open with its characteristic hiss, drawing Martin's gaze up from his desk and toward the entrance. Before him stood Capitaine de Corvette Julien de Vienne - his son.

"Captain?" Martin asked, staunchly formal. 

"Fleet Admiral de Vienne, I was hoping to speak with you on personal terms," the younger de Vienne requested, his face visibly pale. Martin raised an eyebrow, but seeing his son's anxiousness reclined in his chair. "Alright, go ahead."

"Yes, and I am proud to be here. But we are trillions of miles from home, about to do battle with fierce invaders. I am in charge of dozens of good men and women, but is my first time in real, earnest combat." Julien spoke with a slight stammer, rare for him. Martin sighed, knowing Julien's apprehension was justified. He got to his feet, and moved round the desk. Both of them prepared themselves for a rare moment of paternal care from Martin, who clasped his son by the shoulders. 

"Julien, you should not worry so much. You are one of the finest commanders the École has produced. You have demonstrated your prowess in the simulations countless times. I have great faith in you, and I'm certain one day you will surpass me."

Julien was slightly taken aback at his father's praise - it didn't come often.

"That said, you are right to be nervous - so am I. We are embarking on a great endeavour here, and anyone in this war who isn't anxious is a liar or a fool. But we must act on through our trepidations, we are responsible for the lives of our men, and for the good of the galaxy. Your crew will look to you as their leader - you must be what they need, what the Republic needs. You understand?"

The young Captain nodded. "Yes father. I will try to do as you say."

Martin smiled, giving his son a slap on the shoulder. "Good man. Is there anything else?"

"No," Julien responded. "Thank you, though."

The Fleet Admiral walked back behind his desk, his stony expression and firm tone having returned. "It is my duty to ensure my officers are at ease. You are dismissed, Captain de Vienne," he said, taking his seat.

Julien nodded once more, and headed towards the auto-door. He gave a quick salute to his superior officer, proclaiming "Vive la République! Red dar Imperiad!"

Martin responded in kind, some hesitancy on the latter clause as his son departed the room. He exhaled, as though he had been holding something in since his door opened. He quickly dismissed the thought, and returned to examining charts of his target. 

While the fleet up North continued preparations for the upcoming operation, things changed somewhat back in the Republic's territories. The militarisation program was, for now, massively down-scaled with the completion of Battlefleet Solaire. However, that was not to say that Svarog was idle - quite the contrary. An order from the Redon had been made for a great many ships, enough to completely occupy the shipyard's production capacity for the year. They are, of course, made to the finest standard that Svarog's machines and men can do.

In a more peaceful and insular regard, the majority of the Republic's budget for the year once again is directed towards investment into Thulean businesses and the necessary infrastructure to make them as successful as possible, providing quality of life increases for the entire civilian populace in the process. This year these funds are mostly directed to Porte en Platine, where banks and corporations such as Société Générale and Prométhéen Extraction, Montesquieu's own company, are the main benefactors. A portion of the fund also goes to the planet Rêvasserie for the same purpose.

Funding ramps up for the research into superior engine technology, with the year's investment matching the entire past money pumped into the initiative. Hopefully with the large burst of additional resources and personnel the project can see some sizable progress.

S U M M A R Y:

[+100 AP from Redon]

Producing Redon's Ships [80AP]

Business Investment [60AP Porte en Platine, 20AP Rêvasserie]

Engine Tech Research [25AP; 50AP total]

Thulean Republic Data

Edited by hellfiazz

United Baltic Confederacy

rqsCj2bzf_20a2_k4JoGa65zQbLRHcl6cmzzbC2r-NDEf4IcZM0pCv0aHhkggAxgsE3CVzbicEBVvwyQvKqC7VyIPmVhGY7shAQd1LlADTfjEbfLmZHXoc4OOFS_N-wIgy0XQTn5

Activity:

(Will be added when I’m not lazy)

Current Colonies (Station Level)

Lithuta I (SL5)

Estoni IV

Lat II

Vilnius VIII

Total Population:

2,071,305 Humans

Population Dispersion:

Lithuta I -  

880,137 Humans

Estoni IV -  

580,604 Humans

Lat II -  

410,564 Humans

Vilnius VIII -  

200,000 Humans

Trade Partners (Types of Trade):

Human Federation (Civilian)

Military Personnel:

Army -

16,000 Heavy Infantry

Navy -

0 Active Duty

Marines -

0 Active Duty

Fleet Capacity:

N/A

AP Activity (150 Total):

More agriculture for more lands. (80 AP [2x from federation])

Another crow. Louder. (20 AP [20 AP invested])

Project Generation begins. (20 AP)

An improvement to the dragonscale armor is made. A significant one, at that. (30 AP)

Men begin to vanish around the lower regions of the Baltic colonies. How unfortunate. (0 AP)

The colony ship is sent out. Though is seemingly… gone? (0 AP)

The greatest of shipyards the Confederacy has to offer is opened for the northern nations as the Baltic’s clearly have no need for it. (Mod)(SL5)

As the extra agriculture fields are completed, the excess food is sent to nations who wish to buy. (Mod)[160 AP investment]

The great business sectors of the Confederacy outgrow their colonies and seek investment in other nations, in hope of some foreign profits. (Mod)[60 AP Investment]

After years of storage and now with a much wider market, the xylorite, itoron, and trizendium reserves are sold off to the highest bidder! (Mod)

Navy Documents: https://tinyurl.com/y8qfhob6

Army Documents: https://tinyurl.com/y9f77tgo

Edited by Quackers

United States Of Arcturus

Arcturus system

1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

IN GOD WE TRUST

3LPDCnipYeQSCeBO0Y0itLG6aEMlXnb6dxGvRzJY08WK4MzFlaBk6NEbXVSstiJBDCUtMi3ZspsQA8DLY04mWwM9mag81GsSqN1NgPlZYyZxQfFG5DVvOXqV4HN1_DsvU-8HXFkS

“Magnificent isn't it?” James Cuthos de facto President of the USA for nearly a decade now said as he sipped slowly on his glass of tonic water with a splash of gin.

The USS Constitution one of the largest warships ever created by humans was completely and utterly dwarfed by the massive construct that hung in the sky above the capital. Jefe nodded slowly as the rest of the cabinet stood in awe along the large bridge of the constitution. A mix of wonder and complete awe among their eyes. The Libellan Ambassador and the Skellar King stood alongside them as the cover for the massive railgun was slowly lowered into place. “The main cannon?” The King inquired. James nodded slowly “Yes, it fires a massive Itoron core dakite coated slug. 500m long and 80m wide, it accelerates along the super magnet rail here.” James pointed to the holographic projection on the bridge. “The 100km run up accelerates the projectile to a large percentage of lightspeed. We have yet to test fire it. But the simulations show total destruction of an entire planet if given full power. Of course that still remains to be seen.” The Skellar king nodded a ponder in his eyes. “It relies on a complex and power hungry quantum jump drive and warp system. But it does indeed move my friend.” The group turned once more to face the massive installation in orbit. “It shall be our saviour gentlemen...We call her, Liberty.”

Fleet maint 2AP

Project Liberty is issued using much the same design as before. (1500 AP)

Across the LE the entirety of Arcturus Defense Solutions sets to work constructing truly vast amounts of defenses, stockpiling ammunition digging tunnels, world after world the engineers go through building first class fortifications. Leaving plenty of good advertisements in their wake as well as fine installations. (3334AP for 5000AP worth of defenses)

Massive amounts of new Business are generated with new forms of advertisements everywhere. (250 AP)

Two heavy cruisers are constructed 12AP

One battleship is constructed 8AP

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pwr9qUoWTKhFiMbZzH0ee9C8GvHJimcAqQz50a0t9wE/edit?usp=sharing

TRADE PARTNERS

-Skeller

-GTFO

-Kyber Core

-Libellan

-Armawraithe

-H.E

Defenses

15AP on Civilian Bunkers (Capital system)

45AP on PSDI (Capital system)

8AP on PSDI (Vulentum system)

8AP on PSDI (Harrow System)

SHIPYARD LEVEL 4

Population

921,500 Humans

80,450 Da’nor

8,320 Human-Tijerian

56,850 Skellar

64,790 Libellans

11,980 Ceri

5,200 Ascardians

41,960 Krib

22,680 Ymorian

Total Pop

Industry

25AP

Business

100AP

National Mentality

Expansion

Military

-25,000 US Navy sailors

-15,000 US Marines

-500 fighter craft

-100 Hunter-2 bots

-15,000 Defender droids.

-12,000 Tithonus MK2 droids

Mining

2AP Itoron

2AP Xyrolite

6Ap Dakite

Arcturus System

H7e6C1D.png

Valentum-1

SYjfoTM9keOVCdQa9cdI32QS3TQrid9eq1RqeqFm9PH-0QwUC2nmn4Ir3SMhFDlXoljfX7GUeVxaOFuemi2TK1mUaxT9hxyh0zQ3RkEv1Jb9VaUzgruCr3jRMML52obbdXlnfEyj

Harrow System

eLYt1rnnCSToo0iUsasHOXIOMtyDIlBo7RBoG8t_dLK7BWKnNCSTTgj-WbOfm7ftgJd7v1YPnoqjRxoXTbbv7r_v0kfd33qXZEf1Ju99zRKHfQBm3VWSPj65fYW1jcV1ROh0HXZI

Fomalhaut system

gh-qr2HWSU1zbzn-Aj1r0CpoCnMyM_7aM4IPIeD48SXra6Me0gnd9CQGqbP8lXgXnSLaK6whfWa2Gv6-iHU_44zCg8lKqck6kXx6iRqoXGFs5sfbUZEGmCeOB8advBxfERWm1Mm_

Kapteyn B System

wz47iWRL1EQ_sv4ee2CH598oWso-k6wjNRcu9UFNfU2J2Siqr7gnFW6DUY9k_tKBDFTFyVH7hnQqzqP304McoGWvl50GrkCaoseZej-o90-zeaKXl5lwqIKVgomeICVRfts7Zt4h

Zeta-Reticuli B

uVnK2rjxT_aaimOfN4vDOIi3VAo5IMMdh2Uafb8TjL2NX3falE0UZQpDHs9ddcZNOEk_IYFiZbpiOSXm6jfbtLaqUWxBdkYYXLOUn4AO3BMjxG2g1QKVcYlE9RWyvkP4JUM38R21

AP:

4AP from pop

6AP from colonies

2AP from industry

4AP Base

4AP from Expansion

2AP from trade

Trade Fed bonus 3AP

HE bonus 1

Business 56AP

Itoron 2AP

Xyrolite 2AP

Dakite 6AP

12AP from agriculture

5000AP from LE

TOTAL: 5104

Asgard Republic

Kolranate of the Redon Imperium

Leader - Chancellor Helena Askelaand

Population - 1,055,389 Humans

336 Kalronians

16,081 Redons

68 Human-Redons

(1,000 Redon Garrison) 

---

Total - 1,071,874

---------

DETAILS:

Hide contents

COLONIES:

Asgard (Asgard Sector)

Muspel (Asgard Sector)

Vanaheim (Vanaheim Sector)

Freyja (Freyja Sector)

Fortuna (Fortuna Sector)

SPACE ASSETS:

Shipyard L4 - Asgard

Trade Station - Asgard Sector

Quantum Anchor - Asgard Sector

Basic Defense Station - Vanaheim

EXPLOITED RESOURCE ASSETS:

Asgard Sector - Itoron (+2AP)

Vanaheim Sector - Xylorite (+2AP)

Freyja Sector - Itoron (+2AP)

Fortuna Sector - Dialite (+4AP)

North-West TC - Itoron (+1AP)

TECH:

------

REDACTED

-----

ONGOING:

Ion Lance Research (60ap saved)

Essence of Life (20ap saved)

Encryption and Decryption (25ap saved)

Saryn Hospital (14ap saved)

Os'laran excavatations (10ap saved)

Sensor Improvements (on hold, 6ap saved)

Ship Lasers (on hold, 4ap saved)

PROTOCOL 12 (on hold, 6ap saved)

DEVELOPMENT:

Industry: 159/25AP (+12AP)(75AP per CS max)

Agriculture: 80/20AP (+8AP)(4 CS = +2% GROWTH BONUS)(80AP per CS max)

Business: 75/25AP (+12AP)(75AP per CS max)

TRADE:

Slots - 12/12

----

Redon Imperium

Trade Federation

Han Dominion

Agerian Commonwealth

Andorra

Hephaestus Industries

Galaron Republic

Backhatta Hive

Thulean Republic

Kingdom of Armathwaite

Saryn State

Redskap

STORY:

"Men and women of the Asgarder Expeditionary Force. Today, on April 3rd 2159 of the Gregorian Calendar, you embark on the Great Crusade. At the behest of the Redon Imperium, the nation that we are bound to by the realities of galactic politics, the Republic's will travel lightyears further than ever before to face an implacable foe. The Ar'gakari are not fighting to defend their homeland, as we did. They are fighting to conquer and control the entire galaxy. Together, with forces from across the universe, we will bring their ambitions to heel. Together, with our human and alien brethren, we will put a stop to all those who threaten the greater peace of the galaxy. This task will not be an easy one, and not all of us will live to see its end. But not matter the great forces of history that have forced us into this conflict, I am steeled in my conviction that this fight is a noble one. Do your duty. Trust in those at your side. And good luck. For the Republic."

- Admiral Stefan Kolberg, moments prior to the warp jump to Galna'hec.

SPACE FORCES:

MILITARY REDACTED

---

GROUND FORCES:

15,000 x Regular Infantry

4000 x Heavy Infantry

8250 x Tithonus Combat Droid

3000 x Hunter Bot Mk.1

50 x Tank Bot Mk.1

---------

ACTIONS - AP Pool: 55

Base: 4

Naval Upkeep: -4

Colonised Sectors: +2

Population: +6

Resources: +11

Trade: +4

Industry: +12

Business: +12

Agriculture: +8

[Totals include AP spent this turn and previously]

JxcfD4i.jpg

- Frigate ARN Tisso in orbit of Asgard.

14AP - Seven frigates are produced, hopefully serving to offset the gaping hole in the nation's naval screens.

20AP - Asgard station's shipyard undergoes a retrofit to develop even larger military vessels and expand production capacity for the war effort. SL5.

10AP - The ion lance prototype is developed into a turret based design for mass production. The additional funds are also spend on increasing its efficiency in shield stripping. (70AP total)

11AP - Investment continues into computer encryption and decryption. Intelligence agents begin to investigate and patronise the interstellar hacking community. (36AP total)

qs0WOrn.png

Our Prices are to DIE for!

Earth year 2113, Hades, Mine 15.

Phillip Narau stepped inside the decompression chamber and the oxygen hissed into the cramped space. The space was, unfortunately, made further cramped by the presence of the rotund Jason Woolard, who was currently telling another of his mining jokes. Jason’s humor almost always involved flatulence or food references—two favorites of the mining magnate. Phillip patiently waited for his voice to reach a specific wheezing crescendo that indicated the approaching punchline to his joke. Once it was heard he would be able to give an appropriate response, and then move on to the next topic.

“... beef patty right out his arse!” Following this statement was Jason’s loud, quacking laugh. As per his usual habit, Phillip answered politely “yes, very amusing, Jason.” The hiss of oxygen pouring into the chamber drowned out any further comments. Good. It would give Phillip a chance to take hold of the conversation’s flow, and keep Jason focused on business.

“As I was saying, Jason, the Board has a few concerns that I agree with.” Jason nodded along as an orderly came into the chamber and helped Jason unbuckle his special X-large environmental suit. Getting in and out of heavy, radiation-shielded outfits was part of life on the outskirts of Hades inhabited zone. Annoying, but less annoying than environmentalists and thus a net gain for Phillip and the Corporation.

“Huh?” Jason’s balding, sweaty head swiveled in Phillip’s direction sending his extraneous chins into a hypnotic jiggle. “Oh yeah,” he guffawed as recognition spread across his face. “You mentioned that before my story! Aw mate you should have been there...”

“No doubt, Jason, it was a deeply humorous situation.” Phillip could feel his grasp of the conversation almost slip from his fingers. “The issue isn’t so much economic, but about our leadership. May pose a hypothetical question?”

The two men stepped into Jason’s tacky and messy office. As the orderly closed the door behind them, Phillip steeped his fingers in thought; how could he phrase this in a way Jason could follow?
“What, in your opinion, is the most... good... form of government?”

Jason’s wide face scrunched up in thought, and he fell into his heavily-reinforced armchair which in turn groaned loudly from his obscene mass. “None of them?”

“Yes, very true, Jason. Allow me to rephrase—what in your opinion is the best form of management?”

Jason’s face lit up. “What we’ve got right now! This is pretty bloody good!”

“Exactly, Jason. I agree. If we were to apply a political definition to what we’ve got right now, it would probably be closest to an ‘enlightened autocracy.’ Our ‘autocrat’ or CEO in this case, has almost total executive power and yet isn’t interested in abusing it for personal gain. The values and experiences he had during his upbringing and adult life have made profitable decision-making skills instinctual while still accounting for PR.” Phillip swiped some crumbs off a chair in front of Jason’s desk, and carefully settled himself into it. “What I am trying to impart, Jason, is that our situation is very, very rare. The Corporation relies on periodic executive inactivity, coupled with sporadic focus. I am not sure if any of the current executives on the Board will be able to restrain themselves similarly. Are you following me so far, Jason?”

The mining magnate was staring at Phillip open-mouthed and with furrowed brow. “Ah, yeah? I s’pose?”

Phillip grunted in approval. He had expected Jason to have trouble with this information, but he’d have surely said something if he was confused.
“As Mr Penrith is close to his 50th birthday, I think it’s wise that we begin future-proofing the Corporation’s growth potential by selecting an heir, and artificially recreating the upbringing of Mr Penrith’s own childhood. I will require some time to research this process. From my early theorizing, I suspect some sort of familial estrangement mixed with healthy doses of failure and humility may be the right course of action, but I will need to look into it with more depth.”

Jason slowly nodded his head, though his expression remained the same.

“I’m not going to have time to see Ms Price when she’s finished with her latest tourism construction effort.” Phillip stood up, and straightened his jacket. “Will you be able to relay to her what I’ve explained to you? I’d prefer to keep this between the three of us; fewer externalities to calculate while I work on preliminary flow-charts.”

“Uh, yeah. Sure.”

Phillip narrowed his eyes at Jason, studying him for a moment. “Are you sure you are capable of relaying said information?”

Jason sat up straight, and nodded vigorously. “Yeah, no worries! Here, I’ll write it on my hand!” He took a pen from a novelty beer-bottle pen holder. “I always remember stuff I write on my hand!” He stuck his tongue out as he scribbled frantically.

Satisfied, Phillip nodded once and walked out of Jason’s office. The orderly waited patiently at the decompression chamber to help him clamber into his environmental suit once more.

Jason ran a sweaty palm over his forehead, and smudged the skin blue with ink.

Earth year 2121, Hades, Joey’s Legit Pub-Food & Bar.

Jason wolfed down another bite of his steak. He loved the food in this place—there were only so many spots on Hades that could capture the authentic Australian pub-tucker taste he craved. Milly Price, tourism mogul and xenophobe, was sitting in front of him reading something on her data-pad and looking particularly smug. She always made that face whenever she got something she wanted, and Jason couldn’t help but feel like he’d forgotten something. It was the steak, coupled with Milly and an oncoming bout of flatulence that seemed to jog something deep in his memory. Was it something to do with steak? No, beef! Farts were involved for absolute certain. There was something important that he needed to say to Milly...

The mousy woman looked up from her data-pad and was greeting by a halfwit staring at her while deep in thought. The creases on his brow were indication enough that he was thinking very, very hard about something.

“What is it, Jason?” Stammered Milly. “Did one of those Grgl touch me? Jesus Christ they creep me the hell out.” Jason continued to glare, and his eyes opened wide as if a great realization had dawned upon him.

“Holy ****, what is it?!” Milly leaned forward with her nervous fingers drumming on the greasy table. She looked around herself in worried anticipation. “It... it wasn’t a Backhatta, was it? Please tell me a space-roach didn’t brush past me just now.”

Jason leaned to his left, and a racid, wet fart trumpeted proudly from his flabby backside.

“Nup. S’alright.”

While Milly coughed and swore, Jason happily dug back into his steak. It was probably nothing important.

Earth-year 2141, Hades, HCAC Tower.

“And you trusted Jason to tell me?!” Milly roared. There was sweat practically dripping from her forehead as she screamed at Phillip Narau, who was currently adjusting his tie in a large mirror.

“He assured me he understood my instructions, Ms Price. I had assumed he’d tell me if I was unclear.” He tsked, and pulled the methodical knot apart for the third time. Ties were very important for first impressions.

“You didn’t think of checking in on this subject for two decades?” Milly hissed. Her rage was now simmering rather than boiling. Phillip reached to his right, and pulled another tie from a rack of several dozen. This one had small, black stripes that matched his facial tattoos more closely.

“If I had known you were manipulating Steve’s son I probably would have stopped you, you creepy bastard! Maybe you never wanted me to know?” She growled, and began stalking the room like a cornered tiger. “Maybe you thought I’d tell Steve, and you entrusted this information to an idiot so I couldn’t interfere—and if I did find out you could say that I was informed!” She pointed a wobbling, accusatory finger at the Maori with her teeth bared. “Covering all your bases, right Narau? Trying to make me look all tied up in your dirty little plans! That way, I would fall with you if I told anyone! You’re sick Narau. Fuckin’ sick.

Straightening his jacket, Phillip took one last look in the mirror and nodded to himself in satisfaction. “That was not my initial intent, but I will admit that it was an unprecedented boon. You and the rest of the Board do not have the foresight to properly navigate future difficulties for this Corporation.”  The accountant turned around, and loomed towards her with his massive arms clasped behind his back. His facial tattoos made any expression camouflaged and unreadable—if he ever emoted anything at all.

“It has taken me significant effort to ensure growth beyond our lifetime. Your meddling and lack of subtlety would merely slow or destroy the process. What would I even entrust you with, Millicent Price? Introducing Mr Penrith to his secretary and bringing her to him at times of emotional heights? Perhaps it should have been you to suggest giving combat droids to his son in order to grow his interest around industrial processes? What of convincing Mr Penrith to give the child a business to run in order to isolate him from forming friendships among his own age? Do you think you could have performed that task, Ms Price?” Phillip spoke coldly as he approached Milly. The enormous accountant dwarfed her as he reached for the door handle to her right. “My process - a very complicated process – is almost complete. All that is left to do is ensure that John is estranged from his family, and then have him take the helm of the Corporation. After which his adult life will be shaped by Hephaestus. All unnecessary personality quirks and foibles excised and replaced with PR-friendly profit motives. The perfect CEO.”

Phillip opened the door, and glared at Milly as he walked through. “We’ll speak after the meeting. As an accountant, I must account for the future of Hephaestus -- both economically, and diplomatically.”

The mousy woman watched as the icy giant departed. Part of her wanted to follow him, but knowing that both that Karass Queen and Protorian Archivar were in the tower, she baulked.

Earth year 2142, Grand Ares, Office of Jason Woolard.

Milly paced around the tacky, plastic office of Jason Woolard biting on her nails and mumbling to herself in barely-constrained panic and stress. The large man himself was sitting in a larger chair and scratching his chin, somewhat confused.
“You know, what he should have done is got me to write what he said on my hand. I always remember stuff I write on my hand.” He shook his head sadly, wobbling his neck-rolls along with it. “If only he knew that, poor old Phil.”
He raised a puffy, red hand on his equally puffy, red eye. “I miss the guy. He always liked my jokes...”

Milly took this opportunity to march over to Jason’s desk, and slammed her hands down on it loudly glaring at Jason right in his beady eyes.
“Now’s not the time for fuckin’ reminiscing, Woolard.” She hissed through clenched teeth. “What the hell are we going to do about his little plan? He said it was ‘almost complete,’ and something about ‘estrangement.’ He was trying to mirror Steve’s upbringing in John’s, but what if there’s more to it than that? What if there’s a bunch of **** that still needs to be done?!”

She began to frantically pace again while rubbing her migraine-ridden temples. “We tell his mum, she won’t get it, and she’ll talk. We tell the Board and they’ll toss us under the bus immediately. Jim’s too bloody slippery for his own good. I don’t trust him. He’s already cut us off from the kid...” Jason stared vacantly at Milly, perplexed at her behavior. “Do we just leave it? What if his brain breaks somehow, and we get a nutjob as a CEO? I’ve heard he’s already having nightmares from the attack...”

Jason scrunched his face up in thought. “Well, he’s estranged, right? Like, I don’t think he can get more estranged than he already is. After what happened to... ah jeez...” The voluminous man began to tear up again, wiping his eyes and nose with his sleeve. “Steve was a top bloke, Mills. I miss the bugger... you remember the t-“

“We’ll just assume everything will be fine!” Milly giggled hysterically as she continued her marathon around the office. “It’s all we can do, right? I mean, what’s the worst that could happen? It’s not like Steve’s gonna come back to life anytime soon! It’s probably all working, and John will grow up perfectly adjusted to his future role. All’s well!” She looked at Jason for encouragement, but all she got back was a worrisome expression.

Earth year 2144, Hades, Office of recently resurrected Steven Penrith.

“A space wizard, Milly? That’s your solution?” Steven was older than she was, but he still had boundless energy in his movements and actions. He seemed different after he returned, but he was definitely the same Penrith as the one that fried his brain with a laser-pistol. Somehow.

The opulent office wasn’t even changed during his year of being dead. John wouldn’t allow it, and the Board weren’t willing to argue with the future CEO. His legs were kicked up on his priceless mahogany desk, and the white suit he’d taken to wearing made him look like a plantation owner from the 19th century.

“Nightmares could be bad for PR Steve! I mean, I’ve heard he’s started shooting up his room!” Milly groaned internally from straining her voice. She was starting to feel her age, and Steve’s bizarre youthfulness unnerved her. She hadn’t engaged with the CEO much since his return—a fair few Board members matched her viewpoint on the miraculous return of their boss. Milly herself was quietly seeking evidence that he was some sort of secret Eadni-like clone. So far, though, nothing had come of it.

“My son just has good sleep-aim!” Steve retorted sharply. “The screams are just loud yawns! I’ve told this to you buzzards already! Just because you’ve never yawned at the top of your lungs doesn’t mean that Penriths don’t.” He folded his arms, and peeled his eyes away from Milly. “I won’t force him to go off on some misadventure and have a sorcerer poke around in his head.”

“Yeah but Steve,” Milly cooed plaintively, “the Board is getting concerned.”
“Well the Board can shove it up their puckered—“ Steven inhaled sharply, and rubbed his temples with a grumble. “—look, I’ll send him to one. If he comes back and everything’s the same, we can assume that he’s fine. Alright? You got that? Perfectly fine and normal!

Milly left the office satisfied but frightened. She internally cursed her paranoia, but most of all she cursed the specter of Phillip Narau who still haunted the Board and its members. His scheme was now her scheme, and she needed to see its last puzzle-piece in place before she could sleep soundly at night. Now, only time would tell if Johnny Penrith would measure up.

There was no way in hell she was leaving Aphrodite again.

Earth year 2159, Hades, HCAC Tower, Office of John Penrith.

John pushed away a large holo-screen on his desk and stretched his arms. Running a corporation this size was exhausting, but there was nothing a power-nap and synth-coffee couldn’t fix. He remembered his father’s words as he handed over the company to him—pace yourself, eat properly, plan around leisure, six-to-eight hours of sleep every night. No excuses.” It was a good system, and thankfully it was almost time for the leisure part. He just had one more meeting before he could relax.

“Mr Penrith,” the raspy voice of his Backhatta secretary chimed, “your four-o’clock appointment is here.” John settled himself back into his large, leather chair, and cleared his throat. “Cheers, Lilly. Send her in.” Hopefully this would be over with quickly.

The moment she walked in his office, Johnny was immediately captivated. She was definitely human (it could be hard to tell sometimes), and she had the poise of a supermodel. A knee-length skirt and modest blouse barely hid her svelte figure as she gracefully slid in front of the desk with an outstretched hand. “Mr Penrith. A pleasure to meet you,” she purred. John grasped her hand firmly and shook it enthusiastically.

“Ms Roxanne Marawai,” he grinned. “Pleasure’s all mine. Have a seat, love!” As she settled into her chair, John took a moment to examine her in a less than chivalrous manner. He had a feeling he would be saying yes quite a bit during this meeting.

“As you’re quite aware, sir, Executive Millicent Price has passed away.”

“Yeah, bloody shame. She was a tough old bird. Glad she went out in her sleep. Less frightening for the poor old thing. Drink, Ms Marawai?”

“I’d love one, thank you, sir. And please—call me Roxanne.” Her melodious voice followed John as he sauntered to his crystal decanter and poured a glass for the two of them.

“Roxanne it is. Though I think I’d prefer you still call me ‘sir’ throughout this meeting.” He turned back to her, glasses in hand, and sat on the edge of his desk. “Why bring up Milly, Roxanne?”

Taking her glass, she swirled the port and hummed to herself. “I was the lead manager of Aphrodite Resorts Ltd for over a year before she passed away. I didn’t make the hard decisions, but I organised everything and kept her accounts in order. I feel, due to my experience running the resort, that I should receive the leadership of the subsidiary.”

John tilted his head in bemusement. “Well as a lead manager you should know that I don’t delegate who owns what subsidiary. That’s up to the shareholders.”

“Yes I know, sir.” Roxanne spoke softly. “But in exceptional circumstances the CEO may determine who controls a subsidiary. My circumstances aren’t particularly exceptional. But...” She took a sip from her class, and placed it on her desk, leaning across John to do it. Her hand brushed across his thigh and she stared in his eyes with a small pout. “... I like to think I’m a very exceptional person, don’t you...?” She leaned towards his ear, and whispered huskily. “...sir?”

A reptilian smile spread ear-to-ear on John’s face. “Ms Marawai!” He gasped in mock shock. “I’m a married man!”

Thank God it was leisure time.

Earth year 2159, HCAC Tower, 7th Floor: Accounting.

A young girl with sandy-blond hair and green eyes sat on the most boring floor of the most boring place in Corporate space. According to her friends in school, most of the fun things employees could do were relegated to adults. She lived in her massive tower (to the ignorant jealousy of her mates) with her own large room on one of the top floors. She hated the gray monolith as much as she hated her parents. Today she was meeting the one member of her family she didn’t openly loathe to spend time with—Grandpa Steve. The old man had told her to meet him on this particular floor in an hour or so, but she turned up early to sit around the accountancy offices. She liked making the agents nervous for kicks, as the accountants were by far the wimpiest employees in the tower. Sometimes she pretended to take notes on them as they passed through the hall in order to make the sweat through shirts. Every now and again she threw in 'tsks' and head-shakes. Her goal was to make at least one of them faint before her grandpa arrived. Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice echo around a corner and slowly approaching.

“... if it does happen. And I’m not suggesting that it will, but if it does, make sure that-...” A heavily wrinkled, doddering Steven Penrith stared in surprise when he spotted his granddaughter sitting on a hallway bench. “Well I’ll be blowed! What are you doing here so early, sunshine?”

Sinchil stood up, and shrugged. “Nowhere else to be.”

Steven scoffed, and hobbled over to her to gift her with a kiss on her forehead. “Kids should be running outside and bidding on the stock-market. Even special ones like you.” He pushed her towards the two imposing women who had followed him down the hallway.
“This is High Commander Sophia Briarwood,” Steven shakily gestured to a skeletal, stern, gray-haired woman who nodded towards Sinchil. “And this is High Commander Amanda Phelps.” A tall, blond-haired woman with a strong jawline smiled slightly and nodded her head. “They’re in change of the Enforcers and Corporate Fleet respectively.

Sinchil waved lazily. “Hey.”

Steven wheezed a laugh and ruffled her hair. “She’s only just turned into a teen, and she’s already got that angst and whatnot!” He drew her away from the two uniformed women. “We’ll talk about that thing later, ladies.”

Steven and Sinchil walked at an ambling pace towards an elevator. “Now Sunny, today I’m taking you somewhere very special. You know what ‘the Box’ is?” Sunny shook her head. “Well, it’s where we keep our most valuable stuff.” He rasped. “All our most special stuff from earth (and afterwards) we can’t keep in a bank.” The two stepped into the elevator, and Steven pulled out a thick blue security card. Swiping it across a special scanner, a number of loud whirs and beeps chattered before an electronic voice buzzed. “User identified: S. Penrith. Unidentified Guest detected. Please present card, or vocalize CEO override.”

Steven rolled his eyes, and sighed. “Override code: beers-and-babes one two three four five.” Sinchil smirked and looked at Steven questioningly. “I set it a long bloody time ago, Sunny. Don’t laugh at your grandpa.”

The ride down in the elevator was slow, but a helpful screen informed the viewer of the current depth. “I wouldn’t bother reading that,” Steven remarked. “I had the screen show triple the actual depth to make it seem more impressive.” The pair arrived at the bottom of the elevator (apparently 150 feet beneath the tower), and the doors slid open to reveal the glimmering shine of gold.

“What’s with all this metal, grandpa?” Sinchil ran her hand over dusty rows of gold ingots. The pathway was lined with tonnes of the substance, many stamped with English characters, and others with Tassaran and Grgl lettering pressed into them. “Back in the day, gold was worth a damn. Nowadays it’s just a more expensive form of copper. I decided to keep what we got in the early days for the hell of it.” As they ambled ponderously down the dusty path, the room slowly opened up into a grand chamber, filled with all kinds of strange objects and oddities. As they traveled, Steven pointed out some of the treasures littered throughout it. Sinchil snorted as they moved past a tall, nude marble statue.

“That there’s David. I managed to nab him by paying off six curators in the Accademia Gallery with seats on our colony ship. I send their kids Christmas cards every year.”

“Over there is the Madonna on the Rocks.” Steve said, waving a hand at an old painting encased in thick glass. “I tried to get the Mona Lisa but the frogs locked the Louvre down before I could bribe anyone. This is still fairly nice, though.”

They passed by suits of armour, unusual swords, skeletons of massive reptiles, and gilded sarcophagi. Each one had an unusual story of how they were obtained, ranging from bribery, to unambiguous theft. ‘There weren’t many rules in the final days’ was her grandpa’s justification.

After a long walk through a trove of treasures, they made it to the very back of the vast concrete chamber, where a bronze statue of a dog sat on a green ‘tucker box.’ Steven coughed, and sat down on the base of another renaissance statue wearily. “This one’s a Bernini,” he wheezed, sticking his thumb out towards the two marble figures wafting above him. “I forget its name. Rape of Apollo or ah, Daphne and Pros-something? I dunno. His stuff looks nicer than most, but they’re less recognizable.” He leaned back on the intricately carved stone, and waved his hand and the bronze dog. “Move that dog to the right, would you? Grandpa’s knees are buggered.”

Dutifully, Sinchil walked over to the statue, and pushed it aside. As it was moved clumps of dust wafted into the air causing an eruption of coughs and sneezes from the young girl. Steven cackled, “Should probably get some cleaners down here, huh?” She shot a withering look at her grandfather, which only made him laugh more. When the statue was finally out of the way, she waved the wafting dust out of her face to see what was revealed.

All that she could see behind the statue was more dust and some refuse concrete. Steve pointed towards one of the larger pieces of concrete with a wrinkled smile. “Bring that bit to me, sweetie. Time for a story.”

The concrete turned out to be a whole cinderblock after it was pulled from the pile of dust. It was so old she could feel the outer-layers of its rough surface rub off on her hands. Steven took the block from her, and hefted it onto his knee. “This right here is probably the first block laid for the first Hephaestus factory nearly a hundred-and-fifty years ago.”

Sinchil gave Steven an incredulous look. “Shouldn’t it be in a case, or something?” Steven answered her with an equally incredulous look.

“Hey? Its concrete, Sunny. It doesn’t need a case. I didn’t feel right sticking it in a box, anyway. Not when there’s a whole heap of stuff more valuable money-wise. I like it in a corner and out of anyone’s sight. My little sentimental secret.” He rubbed dust from the brick, and powdery gray sand covered his hand and trousers.”

“Back in the day,” Steven began (in a tone Sinchil recognized as his story-voice), “My dad pulled together a bunch of his mates and a few contacts he had in the dying manufacturing sector in order to build their own business. It was to be chock-full of experimental automation processes that would make it viable in markets that were traditionally dominated by the Chinese and Africans. Penrith Industrial Solutions he called it, since he was technically the boss. They pooled their money into the project to get a decently-sized factory approved for construction. But the builder’s unions didn’t approve of the safety standards and the money on offer for the project. Unions were a pain in the arse to deal with in those days, see. So after just about every construction company turned down the project out of fear, my dad, or your great-granddad, Andrew Penrith said ‘piss on this, I’ll build it meself.’” Steven licked his lips with a smile. Sinchil listened on curiously, though she wasn’t particularly sure about where the tale was going.

“He and his mates put together the shoddiest, wonkiest, cheapest factory you could make. It was basically a shack on top of concrete. How it passed its council inspection was an absolute mystery, even to my dad. The thing fell down the very day the operation moved elsewhere, and I dug this bit out after my dad karked it. Er...” Steven furrowed his brow in thought. “...where was I going with this...?

Sinchil smiled kindly at her ailing grandfather and sat down next to him. “What I mean to say, sunshine,” Steven continued after a long pause, “is that I’m not going to be around much longer, right?”

“You don’t know that, grandpa.” Sinchil quickly retorted.

“Ah, well, no. I’m pretty damn sure I’m not going to be. So I figured I’d ah, sort of pass this thing over to you, right?” Steven seemed to struggle with his words for a moment and his brow creased from thought. “I’m er, not the cleverest man in the galaxy. Sometimes I think it’s a big joke that Hephaestus even made it to where it is now. I mean, how the hell did we even manage this? How has everything been working out this well? Wait wait, hold on. I’m rambling again. There was a point to all this...”

“... I guess, ultimately, is that Hephaestus is our home. It’s your home. When you build something with your own hands its worth more to you than something you bought or got for free. Your family’s blood, stubbornness, luck, and joy are mixed into this shitty, cheap concrete. This business is very important to me. It’s important to millions of people. And that’s sort of got me confused, see? Because people are willing to die for it. And that’s not something I ever really thought about. If a business is the home to millions, who have their own culture and identity, and will stand up for it when it’s threatened with violence—I mean, what the hell does that make us?”

Steven rubbed his temples, and groaned. “I dunno. Things have been getting confusing for me these last few years. Maybe it’s my age finally catching up to me? I guess you can’t be a century old and not have your thoughts get all foggy.” He looked at the cinder-block and sighed deeply. “The Corporation is important. But you need to remember that you can’t always treat it like one. Or that your actions are only for your own sake. Things get muddy when you start asking pointed questions about it. I just hope you remember that when you grow up, is all.” Steve rubbed the underside of his nose with his palm, and wiped it on the statue.

“Alright lovey. Put it back.” Sinchil groaned as she took hold of the block, and Steven snickered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Action Points

4AP by default,
32AP from trade,
16AP from population,
25AP from sectors,
36AP from business,
26AP from industry,
2AP from the Trade Federation,
6AP from cargo capacity,
8AP from itoron mines,
4AP from dialite

485AP from Zyrka 
15AP from poland

Total = 637AP

BONUSES:
-Ravenous Industrialism: -5AP off industry investments, +25% manufacturing output.
-National Idea, Peace: 2% extra growth on primary population.

-1AP from ship upkeep.

-The Zyrka send the money, and the Hephaestus sends the droids! The factories churn, and combat droids roll out like a river of metal and guns. (-1415AP towards combat droids, to be delivered to Zyrka)

-MEGA-MARTS MEGA-MOVING OUT OF THE MEGA-SHIPYARD! MEGA-MAGNIFICENT! (-50AP towards five MOVING MEGA-MARTS)

-More population, more people, more sectors in desperate need for colonisation. Eight more colony ships are commissioned by the Corporation. (-24AP towards 8 colony ships)

-Industry is a hearty target,
should a man desire a healthy market.
Though it can be rough,
and though it can be tough,
we must always follow through.

Our buyers seek no competition,
when they spy our disposition.
Belching smoke-stacks,
Products in 12-packs,
Forging things are what we do.

Look upon our pamphlets—dozens!
Show them to your friends and cousins!
We offer great deals,
just listen to our speels!
We always have something new!

(-280AP towards industrial investments. Woah mama)

-Aurora Astro, owners of the now famed Aurora Shipyard, are still not satisfied with the current size of their docks. They invest heavily in yet another upgrade project. Will it ever end??! (-100AP towards upgrading T7 shipyard to T8)

-Warships are ordered at the Auroran shipyard, now that there’s enough room to build them between the colony ships and the MEGA-MARTS. (-26AP towards 2 heavy cruisers, 3 corvettes, 1 destroyer)

-Due to the bulging R&D programs this year, a sum of funds are sent to the Trade Federation in order to support the increasing research into Swarmer Missiles and Torpedo systems. (-85AP)

-The Hephaestus R&D concentrates on something far more grandiose than mere missiles. The Board has determined that blockades cannot possibly be perfectly legal without a way to truly lock down a planet. Enter the design of a new experimental class of warship. A Super-carrier, some might say, though others might class it as a ‘Beholder.’ They also seek to tweak it in a special manner, to make it far more practical for the other Hephaestus project... (-35AP towards designing a beholder vessel)

BnTVxH7.jpg

-Why waste the valuable lives of pilots when you could simply replace all manned fighters with droids?! Or better yet, make the actual fighter just one big droid! Using the Provectus fighter as a base, the engineers begin tweaking and fiddling with the craft in order to make the perfect (affordable) unmanned fighter. (-35AP towards the Doris droid-fighter)

-Two fury psionics, Daniel and David Tweedle, are sent off to the Grand Alliance academy to be trained. Why not have some psionic bodyguards, hm? (-2AP towards training)

-A Polish man approaches the corporation in order to produce a number of tanks for their armed forces. Hephaestus happily obliges. (-12AP towards coal-powered tanks for The Grand Polish Republic)

Planets: 

-Hades (Capital) (SL2) (Trade Station) (Quantum Anchor)
-Grand Ares
-Aphrodite
-Adonis
-Aurora (SL4) (Quantum anchor)
-Capricorn 
-Pices
-Helix
-Woolongong
-Bill
-Parmesan
-Crabsfear
-Ebony and Ivory
-New Bega 
-Woolard's World
-Old Mate 
-Ulysses 
-Odysseus
-Symmetry
-Chironium
-Bleakward
-Barren B-Word
-Zed 

-Augsburg
-Hamburg
-Hannover

Population: 

2,443,293 Humans; 720,195 Grgl; 535,202 Tassarans; 149,274 Libellans; 86,728 Redons; 119,417 Backhatta; 353,715 Galaron; 82,688 Protorians; 15,411 Karass; 60,200 Skellar; 5899 Adaptaar; 60,095 Ymorians; 67,006 Human-Redons; 147,412 Human-Tassarans; 40,204 Redon-Tassarans; 9318 Human-Protorians; 29,798 Human-Redon-Tassarans

Hephaestus Enforcers: 90,000 troopers, after voluntary sign-ups (Applications are closed for the moment)

Corporate Naval Rates: (Pending when I can be bothered to do the math again)

Fleet: 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qKqLPc1htHOIypEctzhr93uCDHrzg95NAteLQZtEgZ0/edit

Spaceports: 
Hades, Tier 5 
Aurora, Tier 8 (next turn)

Trade Ports:
Hades, 50AP
GTC-East, 10AP

Accumulation List
Industry: 321
Business: 195 (As of next turn)
Agriculture: 25 (Sweet, sweet worm-eggs)
Mega-Marts: 15 (As of next turn)

Technology
-Laser weaponry (139AP, via co-operation with Elysium)
-Laser Cannons (275AP via co-operation with Elysium)
-Warp-drive technology (Gifted unto them by the Terran Federation)
-Quantum Communications Technology (Via trade with Terran Federation)
-Duo-fusion Xylorite reactors

-Xylorite Energy Cells
-Artificial Gravity technology (Via trade with The Remnants) 

-Itoron-Steel alloys
-Mk I Hunter/Mark II Hunter combat bots.
-Combat Droids (75AP)
-Jump-packs (Gift from Utopie)
-Tri-phased deflectors
-"Project: Lemon"

-Swarmer Missiles (85AP next turn)
-LAS II
-Quantum Anchor

-Advanced AI systems (Appropriated from Aurora)
-Railgun weapons (Good ones! Appropriated from Aurora)
-Machine-Human interface (Appropriated from Aurora)

-Ten Firstborn Servitors (One now residing in Steve's office, the others at GAIT)
-"Project: Pineapple"
-Longshot Railguns (45AP)
-Anti-gravity (5AP)
-VITC (45AP Trade with Edonia)
-Helios Laser-Lance (110AP invested next turn)
-Chimera Combat Armour (50AP via trade with Edonia)
-Fighter Aircraft (50AP via trade with Edonia)
-Hemera Reactors (Dialite Reactors)

-Dialite Energy Cells

Trade Agreements
-Solarin Federation,
-Free Human Technocracy
-Trade Federation
-Silver Knights
-Four Tigers
-Confederation of Xalponius
-United States of Arcturus
-United Baltic Confederacy
-Thulean Republic,
-Asgard Republic

-Commonwealth of Redskap
-Tassaran Republic
-FKA
-United States of Arcturus
-Lithruan Empire (6 partners)

Edited by Catostrophy

Kyber Kore 

After a long year of industry and production, Kyber Kore was finally starting to see the fruits of their long cybernetic research pay off. Johnny was finally able to see his father's dream come reality. He wouldn't let it start there, his next step was the ability to augment military specialist with cybernetics. A series of projects would be launched. 

Project Viper: 
Streamlined Research by the Noctum Technology and Resource company, Project Viper would be to suppress the sounds of movement of the augmented soldier while allowing for an increase in speed and jumping ability. Viper would be perfect for special operation soldiers and operatives working in the shadows of their government.  This would be the first in a series of projects. While this would take a backseat with the chaos at hand, it would headline at their next technology showing. 

========================================= 

Population: 1,256,000 Humans 105,000 Da'nor 56,000 Human-Da'nor 400 Novans,

AP: 153
LE Payment: 100
Resources: 11
Population: 5
  Colony + Expansion: 11 AP 

Industry: 6 AP (75 AP Total)
Business 20 AP (100 AP Total) 

Actions: 
Expanding the Business Sector even more (80 AP) (180/560) 

Cybernetic Production contiunes to meet the massive quota set by the LE (67 AP) 

Two Colony ships would be constructed and sent off towards the Itoron Mining Sector and the next sector closest to Viyter (6 AP) 

Research: 
Project Viper (1 RP) 

Triz Swarmer Research (2 RP) (17 RP) 

Agerian Commonwealth

(no rp this turn)

Actions

5 ap, payment to the Trade Federation for selling weaponry to the Agerian armed forces

5 ap is spent upgrading Mark I heavy infantry into Mark II

40 ap, upgrading shipyard to level 6

20 ap, project generation

29 ap, building 4 LC’s  and 1 assault ship

25 ap is spent making Mark II variant I armor. Seeing as shielding is now improved the general quality of the heavy infantry suit needs to improve with it. Some improvements will be, faster movement of the suit, better reliability,a longer oxygen supply and grav-clamps on the boots of the suit.

Tile improvements across the Commonwealth.

Novam Domum.
Industry: 3 improvements and 6 ap

Business: 3 and 12 ap

Agriculture: 3 and 3 ap

Total tile improvements: 9 (maxed out) and 21 ap 

Catonia (xylorite planet)
Industry: 2 improvements and 4 ap.

Cadia:

Agriculture: 3 tile improvements, 3 ap

Business: 3 and 12ap.

Total tile improvement: 6 and 15 ap

Elysia:

Agriculture: 2 tile improvements, 2 ap

Business: 2 tile improvement and 8 ap

Total tile improvement: 4 and 14 ap

Badab:

Business: 3 tile improvements and 12 ap 

Juno: 

Business: 1 tile improvement and 4 ap 

Army

40.000 active duty soldiers

----------

25.000 regular soldier

15.000 Heavy infantry

25.700 droids

--------------

4800 X1 droids

19800 Tithonus droids

1000 hunter droids

100 tank droids

850 vehicles:

-------------

100 heavy walkers

750APC's/tanks

1st Armored division

3000 heavy infantry 

100 heavy walkers

1000 hunter droids

100 tank droids

Pop stats

Population: 2540k humans. 30k Redons. 16k reptile friends (Karras)  

Total pop: 2586k 

Available manpower reserves: 259k soldiers

Agriculture tile improvements: 8

Planets in the Commonwealth: 7

8 divided by 7 = 1

2% pop growth bonus

Chapter I: The Great Wars (Ended)

Chapter II: Old Shadows (Ended)

Chapter III Act 1: N’Fe a Te (Ended)

Chapter III Act 2 - Endgame

Alea iacta est

It’s the year 2160. The Ganvius Nation under the newly appointed Peacemaker Borb of Trutt and the Lithruan Empire under Emperor Thadon Datrax enter the war against the Ar’gakari and Incursion on the side of the steadily growing allied forces. These allied forces, though divided by ideology, by politics, opinions, culture, ethics, language and so much more have one thing in common. For them, the Milky Way, the Carina Cluster, that’s their home. There are two foreign races coming. Not in peace, but to conquer and destroy. To ascertain dominance. To destroy their ways. To claim what is not theirs. To steal the identity of each nation. The comitted atrocities, the relentless and brutal warfare, the destruction and chaos, poverty and famine, suffering, simply the suffering, that is what made the barrel run over.

Now it was time that they were shown that the Milky Way can fight for itself. That it can hold onto its diversity. To its colors. To its people.

-----

Four Tigers Holdings, Lmtd.

Whilst ships are being build in bulk, with trade and freight being expanded at every turn, the science division of Four Tigers has a different approach to things. The new idea of advanced cosmetic and faciel surgery and body reconstruction might prove useful both in civil demand as well as military and covert use. Right now, they are laying groundworks with the resources granted, laboraties, concepts, drafting, ideas, analysis of existing knowledge, to know where to begin or rather... continue.

Commonwealth of Redskap

And what a nerdy project it might be. (Skype)

The shipyard capacity this time is being fully rented by the Lithruan Empire that has just entered the war. They are building freighters. A lot of freighters. And small ones at that.

On the other hand, as per agreement, or maybe out of sheer curiosity, the Empire of Koros from Ursa Minor brings colonists. A whole 20,000 Korosi settle down in Redskap, many of them young, eager to learn about the Milky Way, the history and so forth. It appears that despite the Great War raging, there is huge interest of the Empire of Koros to learn about these new neighbours and potential allies.

The Trade Federation

The shared knowledge is appreciated by many nations. It happens to give them some additional insight in improving their own technologies and such. The recently established Allied Council grants the Trade Federation funds for the aid. (+20 AP for the tech you sent)

Korosi have hands. A small detachment of fresh colonists appear from Ursa Minor. This all-female dark haired and eyed humanoid race is here to learn, and that includes the ways of the Trade Federation. (+1,500 Korosi)

Lithruan Forces appear in all spaceports of the Trade Federation along with the previously arrived Protorians who requested the massive station to be built. They bring soldiers that tend to go for a drink or gamble a bit, have some fun before it’s off to war. (+10 AP per turn until further notice)

The Han Dominion

Growing shipyards and growing numbers of freighters to bolster the infrastructure of the Dominion. All the while the Rontan Coalition deliberates on its place in this galaxy. Hearing of wars so far away from the Ganvius that still visit the world, mostly in a neutral capacity. The research station above their homeworld is being expanded into a spaceport, with a section freely granted to the Han Dominion by decree of Borb of Trut. He claims to do it for Hanying, to help her people.

Kingdom of Britannia/Silver Knight Corporation

Itoron and Dakite. The two hardest elements known to exist. The latter is difficult to treat and manipulate, difficult to work with. But it is incredibly rewarding upon doing so. Infusing Itoron with slim traces of Dakite can propel its resilience to levels unknown. And so the British science teams carefully mix the rare Dakite into Itoron, to make the alloys of a new generation.

Whilst there is not so much interest in helping an old Monarch, someone very familiar shows up. (Skype)

Human Republic

Both send representatives as to the Human Republic’s wishes. (Skype)

Surprisingly soon, they order the same amount again to bolster their defenses, offering 30 AP worth of funding.

The Quad-infused Xylorite Reactor makes some progress but there are more issues to tackle than I can list here. The Allied Council however does assist in the research with some additional funding. (20 AP granted)

Unexpectedly, a whole bunch of Korosi colonists together with a detachment of Guri Guri shows up in the Human Republic to settle down. (2,500 Korosi, 2,000 Guri Guri as new settlers)

The Grand Polish Republic

The Polish ambassador is greeted with all due respect from their ally, the Ganvius. (Skype)

And the newly constructed ships which join the fleet, as well as the existing ones do find a deposit of Xylorite and a deposit of Borite towards the west.

A colony ship of Korosi arrives on the “shores” of the Polish Republic. (5,000 Korosi)

R É P V B L I Q V E   T H V L É E N N E

The Redon Imperium requests the Thulean Republic to build battle tanks according to their schematics. The Zordon VI Main Battle Tank (most current version) is to be built. As many as possible. (50 AP granted for such) The reason is a ground offensive on a series of worlds the Redon wants to attack.

United Baltic Confederacy

I can not hear the birds sing for I am blind to the beauty of this universe. (Skype)

Business opportunities aplenty in many nations, but you have to be decisive where you intend to go and invest. (Skype)

United States Of Arcturus

The Lithruan Empire is far from finished it seems. They offer, in cooperation with the Keerim Imperium, payment in order to reinforce the Northern regions of the Tassaran Republic and Keerim Imperium, to form a shield against the Incursion should they manage to gain more space. (1000 AP offered)

Later in the same year, two colony ships show up from Ursa Minor, carrying Korosi colonists. The Empire of Koros wishes to have a presence and good contact with the neighbours in the Milky Way. (10,000 Korosi)

Asgard Republic

The frigates will serve well to bolster the point defenses and screening capabilities of the fleet against missiles, torpedoes, corvettes and fighters.

Of hackers there are more than one would wish. (Skype)

Hephaestus Enterprises

Bigger is better. By this motto they start copying the Ar’gakari, trying to design beyond usual reliable specifications, to go beyond the limits of materials, to find new ways to design ships, not more compact, no, but just bigger with more room for more stuff and more stuff that makes more boom!

At the same time, electronics and metal can be replaced more easily than manpower. Also manpower losses cause a lot of unnecessary bureaucracy and more, leading to net losses for Hephaestus like compensation for the loss of loved ones!

The two psionic students do well there, being under the tutelage of a quite aged friend and mentor of John Penrith.

Kyber Kore 

Unexpected, but certainly interesting is the arrival of a colony ship of Korosi in Kyber Kore. (5,000 Korosi)

Agerian Commonwealth

Ever thought to aspire having the best Heavy Infantry armor in the galaxy? If not, you are on the right track though. The Redon Imperium Ministry of Warfare is very observant and even sends additional funding to develop it further. (20 AP granted for the armor research)

-----

Events

The Lithruan Empire and the Ganvius Nation officially enter the Great War on the allied side. The Lithruan Empire is headed by Thadon Datrax, the Granvius Nation by Peacemaker Borb of Trut.

The most prominent leaders of the allied forces have come together to form the “Allied Council”, in order to coordinate better and also handle matters of political nature amongst the allies, distribute funding to projects with potential and much more.

The Saryn State is sending its warfleets East, against the Incursion. Margek is in command.

The Zyrka homeworld is about to be engulfed in a great Ar’gakari offensive.

Nothing new in the East against the Incursion, however the Ar’gakari had to withdraw in their southern held territories as a tactical advance in a pincer move by T’jell, Protorian and Darkul forces have squeezed them out. Many prisoners were taken and quite a few ships destroyed.

The Empire of Koros is sending colony ships across the galaxy, mostly in the South, to settle new worlds and join existing nations with their people to learn and mutually prosper. On the other hand Adaptaar continue to flee to Ursa Minor to join the Empire of Koros.

-----

Map

I should really do this at some point, shouldn’t I? Mercy on my poor soul.

-----

Year 2160 by Earth’s calendar.

Commonwealth of Redskap

G6G4VYfSlMBIKYuge6l6HxeLiQAaGbEEGu7slSCzSEXN9kKrCrd-PBGEmFcPJgJK6znmn788cCU21rDrBI12AypR9F-yjK-qtWPnkhejDO5FZBilVn5tdc95gi9dEOnYcJhIvq7v

(Will write after battle for Zyrka Homeworld, I have an idea just need the inspiration.)

AP Expenditure: 128 + 96 from Darkul + 120 from LE = 344 AP

(40 AP) More farms!

(0 AP) An official is sent to the Allied council. A proposition with him.

(22 AP) 100,000 Regular infantry, 1,000 Tanks and 1,000 APCS and 600 Artillery pieces are built this year, trained and then sent to the front-line. {to Mith} (15 AP) To Hephaestus for purchasing the Chimera battle-armor. {To mith}

(2 AP) Project Generation. (202 Invested.)

(5 AP) Updating the current army with the newly minted Chimera armor, upgrading the tanks and even putting as many men as they can through training.

(80 AP) SL6 is updated to an SL7, once again the shipyard is open for purchase. A business is even set up for Foreign powers to go through when purchasing ships, The Ingsoc Shipyards.  A long term contract is offered to anyone willing. Another Shipyard is built in tandem with the SL7, an SL5. [42 + 80 = 122]

(25 AP) Business is built everywhere!

(43 AP) The Kedja Armor is designed. ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WF-BKwjTEL2QQe5s2YEUcZJtB9QEw5xCvZlT6MlGqEY/edit?usp=sharing ) [93 AP Invested.] They strive to build the best Regular infantry armor possible.

(5 AP) Equipping and upgrading all ground vehicles with newer technologies. [T5 Laser Weapons, Itoron-Steel armor, Tri-Xylorite power plant.] (25 AP) [20 From Quackers previous turns]

(65 AP) With the recent battle, training proved to separate the boys from the men and as such boot camp facilities and proper regimes for the future are to be built, researched, and refined. {Permanent training.}

(0 AP) A call from inside the Redskap Government goes out to the Saryn, a man with a passion project maybe?

Edited by Devland99

The State of Elysium

Population: 2,044,479 [Total]

AP: 183

Expenditures

• The Elysians continue to invest in their agricultural programs despite the war surrounding them. They also begin to offer exports to surrounding nations [65 AP].

• The time has come for the first massive expansion of the Elysian Navy. The first step in completing this endeavour is the construction of a shipyard on a grand scale. Atlas Yards is awarded the contract and they go about expanding their current operations of Elysium. [60 AP to SL6]

• After the construction of the shipyard, a battleship, carrier, seventeen corvettes, and a destroyer are constructed to bolster the Elysian fleet [38 AP].

• Investment continues to pour into the Reclaimer Corporation as they hasten their efforts on Michael and advancing his intellectual capacity [20 AP].

The State of Elysium

Population: 2,330,431 [Total]

AP: 184

Expenditures

• With the end of the agricultural investments, the Elysians move to upgrade Atlas Yards once more [80 AP].

• Investments continue into teaching Michael and molding him into a true man [18 AP].

• The Elysians reach out to the Ka’Czech in their Dyson Sphere with regards to a variety of fleet technology [Czar].

• Four more carriers are added to the Elysian fleet along with Twenty-Eight Frigates [86].