Onwards [Sci-Fi Nation FRP - RP]

Z3r05t4r

Kyber Kore

The intercom would crackle over the shipping yards of Kyber Kore, the dockyard workers stopped what they were doing and looked up. For once, silence was achieved throughout the planets industrial facilities.

“Attention, this is Mr. Watson. Until further notice all shipments will be stored on Viyter and other planets. We are at war and many wounded are depending on us to keep their lives together. Let’s keep up the good work.” The Intercom would cut out, and the drone like workers would get back to work. Unloading long-distance freighters for a long-haul trucks and short distance galactic travel.

================

Actions:

Three new Universities are constructed, as wartime and future research was much need throughout the galaxy. (30 AP)

Cybernetic Production and storage takes place (30 AP)

A Light Cruiser and a destroyer are ordered for construction (9 AP)

The two new colony ships are sent off, as well as TC’s being claimed. Extending the Companies borders near old friends and enemies.

Population: 1,318,800 Humans, 145,000 Da’nor 65,000 Human-Da’nor, 5,000 Korsii, 600 Novans

https://imgur.com/a/kZzJLOA

qs0WOrn.png

Deals so Great, You’d Swear we’re Incompetent!

Our Latest Deals!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IQJeTQiyG8AzmMHG9hMQOZ18_TWYNt_--FXEm9W0bPk/edit

Hephaestus Enterprises, despite manufacturing millions of war-droids every year, was never really a professional arms exporter. Lacking military industry on its departure, it usually held contests in order to choose new designs. War material could even be designed by complete amateurs, depending on the quality of it (an example would be the standard Corporate frigate created by an art school). Today was an exhibition for potential droid-fighters, and a whole warehouse had been converted into a showroom with more than two dozen companies showing off their prototypes. Almost dead-center of the hall were the three titular administrators of Cooper & Sons Droid Foundries; Wilfred, Ryan, and Bill Cooper.

Wine and hors d'oeuvres floated around the three men suspended by dozens of well-dressed serving-staff. Guests wafted around the plates like covetous seagulls snatching the best for themselves. Wilfred – a short, greasy, balding man was nervously wiping down his forehead, while his two sons answered questions about their product to potential buyers and investors. He took a moment to look back at his prototype, paranoid of scratches, blemishes, and exposed wires.

N9m_aweZ1x3YoNwwUeIgUNx_UBq7lJHOkziRqrDKAszDoLDpPo_ASldH7zFI7h6KzjxWO9fnUx7h71Me470UOJQY4V8XFRzIqdFaEwPTrEWfGX6mJlu12kS3ss6tcH_aC2EFqC63

The oddly-shaped craft – the Doris model - was very eye-catching in the jumble of conventionally designed craft. His son Bill was very talented in architecting such bizarre yet functional machines. His talent was so preeminent that Wilfred thought he might even have loved him had he not turned out to be a poof. The laser cannons, torpedoes, and Cooper & Sons experience-learning AI made it a definite favourite for scoring the official Hephaestus contract. Though it wasn’t as if there was no competition—Chiron Armaments, Aurora Astro, and even the new German subsidiary Rudolf-Kessler had thrown their hat in the ring with some quality craft. This whole venture was starting to make Wilfred queasy with nerves, though admittedly it might have been the prawns he scoffed when their platter came past.

“Dad.” Ryan, his eldest son, woke Wilfred from his thoughts. He looked much like a younger version of himself, albeit taller, less sweaty, and much more confident. He detested his son for this genetic original sin, but he mostly blamed the lad’s ***** of a mother. “We’ve got a party of blokes from Crabsfear who want more information on hypothetical construction costs. Bill hasn’t got an answer, and I want to give them a-“

“Piss off!” Snapped Wilfred as he dabbed his handkerchief under his chin. He needed to ready himself for his real customer who would reportedly be arriving soon. He always needed to build himself up mentally before he could properly bow and scrape at the feet of the big wigs. Ryan didn’t appear to garner this information from Wilfred’s terse reply, which probably explained why he scowled in disgust before walking away.

“Hey hey, Willy-boy!” A husky baritone called from down the hall. A tall, muscular man in a black, fitted suit sauntered up to Wilfred with a sardonic smirk. Billowing cigar smoke and running a hand through his quaffed blond hair, he stood next to Wilfred and slapped him on the back with a chuckle. “What are you doing here, my old mate?”

“G’day, B-Bruce.” Muttered Wilfred with a bitter smile. Bruce Chadwise—a man who went from school bully, to successful businessman, to owning Cooper & Sons largest competitor. Wollongong Workshops were biting at his heels, and of course the owner had to be Bruce-*******-Chadwise. He was a charmer, a schmoozer, and an all-round *****. Wilfred couldn’t stand him, and his presence only made more sweat dribble down his forehead. He wasn’t in the mood for this.

“You fellas remember those old schoolyard stories I told you, yeah?” Bruce’s associates all laughed and clapped one-another on the shoulders. “This guy right here? This was ‘Drippy Willy.’” A resounding chorus of laughter erupted from the men. Wilfred remained silent with his bitter smile still adorning his face. “Aw, we gave ol’ Willy here a tough time back then but he turned out all right. Just like you said you would, right Willy?” Bruce put on a falsetto voice and twisted his face into an angry expression. “‘You’ll all be my janitors one day, you bastards!’ Remember when you said that one in school, mate? Right after we pantsed you at the assembly? You were a fuckin’ riot, bud!” His associates let out one more raucous peel of laughter as Bruce ambled over to the Doris fighter on display.

“So this is your pitch, hey? Not bad, Willy. A bit small though, don’t you think?” He looked back at Wilfred with his smirk now stretching across his cheek. “I mean, how many weapons can you even stuff in this thing? It looks like it can barely hold one pod of swarmer missiles.”

“Oh, well, that’s because we aren’t using swarmers,” said Bill Cooper as he approached the ‘customers’ having looking at the fighter. “We’re using a miniaturized version of the new-“ Wilfred shot his son a furious glare, and Bill’s head almost seemed to retract into his collar like a frightened tortoise before he scuttled away.

Bruce observed the family moment with a smug chuckle. “Ah I get it. Torpedos, right? Cute. That’s the thing, though. What Hephaestus needs is firepower I reckon.” He sticks a thumb out at the large craft sitting across from the Cooper & Sons’ display.

4fFc2oxxKMBmW8sV0xoekfIiAJgxoxjWk6mkDzTVQr6-6gw1a4c0ec1OGZRsbzTuwKsv8COYub9u3GaGk2Qa5P5mI5052N2sF81e6Bvhr9epEWkSmDxEF3-6qG_nEO00I2t8CjK4

“Like it?” Bruce snarked. “That there’s the Artemis. Packed to the hilt with swarmers and thick, turgent laser cannons. Named after the goddess of the hunt mate. Know what I mean? Bloody sweet branding. I couldn’t believe no-one had used it yet!” He glanced over at the Cooper & Sons’ display again and cleared his throat. “Doris is a ah, good name too I guess. If you don’t mind your war-machine to remind customers of little old ladies.” The sneering from Bruce’s compatriots was interrupted by a clamoring from the crowd by the warehouse doorway. The CEO had finally arrived.

Fashionably late, John Penrith was flanked by several members of the board. With them was the rising corporate star Roxanne Marawai, whom was recently handed the administration position of Aphrodite Resorts Inc amidst significant controversy. Why she was here was anyone’s guess, though perhaps Penrith could see something special in her? His entourage mingled with the crowd, but John marched straight towards Bruce and Wilfred’s displays.

“Mr Penrith!” Bruce chirped cheerily as the boss approached. John glanced at him, and gave him a half-hearted handshake.

“Yeah g’day. How’re you doing?”

“I’m gr-“

“Wilfred, mate!” John said walking past the confused executive. “Thought I saw you down here! Just wanted to thank you for that Tassarran whiskey you sent over last week. Bloody nice stuff, I’ve got to say!”

Wilfred smiled wide albeit nervously, and dabbed away a rivulet of sweat from his forehead with his handkerchief. “Aw n-nah worries boss! I figured I’d get you one, since I was ah, getting one for myself! Just as a congratulations for getting that new s-super-carrier project past the board!”

John laughed, and patted Wilfred shoulder. “Yeah that was a bit tricky. Cheers for supporting that, by the way. Always good to have a man with vision on my side!” John rubbed his nose, and glanced around the showroom. “Too many bloody fighters here for me to look at I reckon. I’ll just take a squiz at yours and we can go get some tucker in us, hey Will?”

“Aw y-yeah! I’m pretty peckish too, sir!” Wilfred took his chance to glance back at the gobsmacked expressions covering Bruce and his friend’s faces. “See you later, m-mate! Good luck!”

And so the newly-minted sycophant followed his master greasily, ready to be the yes-man that could always be counted on.

Action Points

4AP by default,
32AP from trade,
17AP from population,
25AP from sectors,
40AP from business,
60AP from industry,
2AP from the Trade Federation,
6AP from cargo capacity,
8AP from itoron mines,
4AP from dialite

485AP from Zyrka
22AP from Redskap (For equipment)
15AP from Redskap (for armour)
120AP from United Baltic Confederacy
13AP from Space Poland

Total AP = 853

-The Zyrka’s yearly order is manufactured, prepped, and sent off--but with a small caveat! An extra 2,000,000 droids are sent off with the ordered 10,000,000. Since Hephaestus had greatly improved its manufacturing output last year, and were passing the savings on to their Zyrka customers! (-1415AP towards massive droid armies for the Zyrka)

-The shipyard is STILL not good enough for Aurora Astro! It’s like they obsessed with enlarging it! Or maybe it’s because of another project rumored to be in the works, and that they’re hoping to capitalize on in the future? Who knows! (-160AP towards upgrading T8 shipyard to T9)

-The massive shipyard had now become an very expensive asset for the Corporation. So much so that they were digging deep into their pockets in order to protect it from future shenanigans. And to do so, they hired the best defense-engineers money could buy! (-100AP to USA for building Auroran defences)

-MEGA-MARTS! So MASSIVE! So MAJESTIC! So MAGNIFICENT! (-50AP towards 5 MOVING MEGA-MARTS)

-Since the droids the Corporation exports are rather popular at the moment, improvements to the design are written in to the annual budget. (-50AP towards droids, total of 125AP invested)

-The engineers behind the Beholder super-carriers continue to labour on their designs. What a mighty project this will be, for sure! The design is so unwieldy, many standard ship-building conventions have to be violated, and plans reworked to fit newer models. (-65AP towards Beholders, total of 100AP invested)

-The massive shipyard over Aurora starts to churn out a heavy compliment of warships for the Corporate fleet. seven heavy cruisers and two battleships are logged to join the fleet by next year. Also a frigate, because there was room in the budget, apparently. (-96AP towards 7 heavy cruisers, and 2 battleships, 1 frigate)

-Though the industrial output far exceeds the human competition, Hephaestus simply cannot help itself because industry is just what it DOES, man! Like, can you imagine not breathing, eating, farting or sleeping? That’s what it’s like to ask Hephaestus not to invest in industry. (-80AP towards industrial investments)

-Oh, and some business too I guess. For good measure. (-100AP towards business investments)

-The Tweedle brothers continue to train with their fury psionics down in the Grand Alliance Academy. They’re a good sort, for sure. (-2AP towards education)

-A list of war-stuff from the beleaguered human states:
     -The United Baltic Confederacy desires 200,000 regular infantry equipment, 60,000 Heavy Infantry equipment, 10,000 MBTs, 10,000 APCs, 5000 AAs, 3000 artillery pieces. (-100AP)
     -The Commonwealth of Redskap desires 100,000 sets of regular infantry armour, 2000 tanks, and 600 artillery pieces. (-17AP)
     -The Polish Coal Miners Union desires 10,000 coal-powered tanks (-20AP)

-Representatives of the Corporation are sent out towards the varying alien nations currently embroiled in war. They offer Hephaestus’ services as an alternative manufacturer for their war material. Hephaestus is always happy to make the things that keeps the galaxy safe, and even more happy to do it for an equitable price, and hand the savings back to the customer (to which they cite the recent bonus droids to Zyrka). Not only that, they offer to build the nation’s own weapons for them if they desire--all copyright protections included! (-35AP towards seeking out new customers for Hephaestus’ myriad of factories)

-A bunch of colonies are settled again, refer to the map update. God I’m tired. It’s like 12AM right now and I have to work in the morning. Why do I do this to myself? (-0AP)

-And the last tinkle of cash is stuffed into building a few droids. Why not? (-4AP towards 25,600 Tithonus X1 heavy droids)

Planets: 

-Hades (Capital) (SL2) (Trade Station) (Quantum Anchor)
-Grand Ares
-Aphrodite
-Adonis
-Aurora (SL4) (Quantum anchor)
-Capricorn 
-Pices
-Helix
-Woolongong
-Bill
-Parmesan
-Crabsfear
-Ebony and Ivory
-New Bega 
-Woolard's World
-Old Mate 
-Ulysses 
-Odysseus
-Symmetry
-Chironium
-Bleakward
-Barren B-Word
-Zed 

-Augsburg
-Hamburg
-Hannover

Population: 

2,616,768 Humans; 777,811 Grgl; 561,962 Tassarans; 158,231 Libellans; 91,065 Redons; 125,388 Backhatta; 371,401 Galaron; 85,996 Protorians; 16,182 Karrass; 63,210 Skellar; 6312 Adaptaar; 64,903 Ymorians; 70,357 Human-Redons; 154,783 Human-Tassarans; 42,215 Redon-Tassarans; 9738 Human-Protorians; 31,288 Human-Redon-Tassarans

Hephaestus Enforcers: 90,000 troopers, after voluntary sign-ups (Applications are closed for the moment)

Corporate Naval Rates: (Pending when I can be bothered to do the math again)

Fleet: 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qKqLPc1htHOIypEctzhr93uCDHrzg95NAteLQZtEgZ0/edit

Spaceports: 
Hades, Tier 5 
Aurora, Tier 9 (next turn)

Trade Ports:
Hades, 50AP
GTC-East, 10AP

Accumulation List
Industry: 681 (As of next turn)
Business: 295 (As of next turn)
Agriculture: 25 (Sweet, sweet worm-eggs)
Mega-Marts: 20 (As of next turn)

Technology
-Laser weaponry (139AP, via co-operation with Elysium)
-Laser Cannons (275AP via co-operation with Elysium)
-Warp-drive technology (Gifted unto them by the Terran Federation)
-Quantum Communications Technology (Via trade with Terran Federation)
-Duo-fusion Xylorite reactors

-Xylorite Energy Cells
-Artificial Gravity technology (Via trade with The Remnants) 

-Itoron-Steel alloys
-Mk I Hunter/Mark II Hunter combat bots.
-Combat Droids (125AP)
-Jump-packs (Gift from Utopie)
-Tri-phased deflectors
-"Project: Lemon"

-Swarmer Missiles (T6)
-LAS II/III/IV
-Quantum Anchor

-Advanced AI systems (Appropriated from Aurora)
-Railgun weapons (Good ones! Appropriated from Aurora)
-Machine-Human interface (Appropriated from Aurora)

-Ten Firstborn Servitors (One now residing in Steve's office, the others at GAIT)
-"Project: Pineapple"
-Longshot Railguns (45AP)
-Anti-gravity (5AP)
-VITC (45AP Trade with Edonia)
-Helios Laser-Lance (110AP invested next turn)
-Chimera Combat Armour (50AP via trade with Edonia)
-Droid fighter aircraft (85AP)
-Hemera Reactors (Dialite Reactors)

-Dialite Energy Cells

Trade Agreements
-Solarin Federation,
-Free Human Technocracy
-Trade Federation
-Silver Knights
-Four Tigers
-Confederation of Xalponius
-United States of Arcturus
-United Baltic Confederacy
-Thulean Republic,
-Asgard Republic

-Commonwealth of Redskap
-Tassaran Republic
-FKA
-United States of Arcturus
-Lithruan Empire (6 partners)

Edited by Catostrophy

The Trade Federation

The Trade Federation – GTC-1 System – The Citadel – Manchester Convention Center

Even when war struck the galaxy like a hammer on weak iron, wringing cracks out of it with every blow, tearing a scream of tortured metal from its iron lips, gold stayed. Like teardrops it clung to the fissuring iron and infiltrated every crack with the acumen of a million war-profiteers. Nowhere was this more apparent than the Quarterly Trade Fair. Tony had organized it, at least in name, for the past twenty years. Like clockwork, four times a year those who found it important enough would make their way over and talk with their equals, pander to their betters and bully their lessers. It was a clockwork operation with a societal hierarchy that transcended space travel and the invention of even the simplest technologies. The rich came to get richer, the poor came to pick at their coat tails, and those who fit into neither category suffered the consequences of each.

It was perhaps the only time at which Tony Blaze III truly felt content. A gentle reminder that operations weren’t that bad, that he was still top dog and that top dollar was still waiting out there to be made. He leaned on the balcony and sucked up a fine whiskey with a straw. It made a very distinct slurping noise, and pulled a few glances from those around him.

“I’ll say it every year, and I’ll say it again this year. You should really go get some better Kyber modifications.” The rough voice cut through the myriad of soft murmurs and gentle music that permeated the upper levels of the convention center.

“And you still haven’t replaced your vocal chords,” he said with a small smile.

“My voice is fine, its the ******* you hang out with that don’t have proper speech, mate.”

Blaze turned around, leaning his elbows on the balustrade and looking the figure in front of him up and down slowly. “With all the business I’m giving you, I half believed that you might not even make one convention.”

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world, mate,” replied the tall australian man in front of him. He wore what could be, in the roughest sense, called a suit. Most of it was alligator leather with outrageous patterns on it. He wore tall cowboy boots and a boonie hat that did little to hide the scruffy state of his hair. In his hands, an enormous cigar.

“How’s business?” said Tony. He slurped again. “What with Hephaestus making you give me **** at cost, I can’t imagine its all that good.”

The australian scowled and shook his head. “Can’t complain, they make sure I don’t yap too loudly. In the end it’ll pay off.” He grinned a wide grin full of crooked yellow teeth that seemed to be trying about as hard as they could to pop out of his gums. “And the PR is insane mate!” he slapped Tony on the shoulder with enough strength to break open a dakite hull. “Do you know how many people are coming over trying to get our amazing margins and stupendous deals? Unbelievable!”

thomas-du-crest-alliance-new.jpg?1496425791

Tony smiled and rubbed his shoulder slowly. “Glad to hear, friend. I might be passing some more deals your way.” He scowled and leaned in closer, while the australian did the same. He had that odd glimmer in his eyes. The one people had at the convention when they anticipated some sort of deal so ridiuculously lucrative and semi-illegal that they could barely withold their anticipation. “The Board is pressuring me to outlet some of my production to Federation manufacturies. I need you to have a look-see as their stocks in a few days, I’ll make sure some scandals make them tank.” He winked and leaned back up as the australian nodded slowly.

“I like it Tony, I like it a lot mate. You ruthless little bastard.” Someone called his name in the distance and he shouted something back in Australian. “I gotta go, mate. I’ll have a look at that thing you mentionned soon.”

Tony tipped his glass in his direction and pulled out a small datapad as the man moved away. He idly ticked off another name from the list. Only two dozen more people to speak to and he could relax. Maybe watch some demonstrations of the new Firehawk Mk VI swarm missiles near Citadel. They made for beautiful fireworks in a pinch, if his marketing team was to be believed.

Actions

223 + 1100

More work is put into understanding the Ar’Gakari virus, and Gakari cybertechnology. As much is put into understanding it, as bypassing it and accessing the data within the Datacore. Indeed, this is as much reverse engineering their protective measures as beating them. (200 AP) (300AP Invested)

More weapons technology! Torpedoes this time. Heavy, small, fast, slow, but all of them as hard to hit as possible, of course. (120AP) (300AP invested, T6)

The Harpie Mk II and B4-X8 Sandstorm face long awaited upgrades. The new fighter and bombers will be generations ahead of what they once were, capable of defending Federation space from all invaders. They are renamed the Blaze Mk I Heavy fighter and the B5 Snowstorm all purpose bomber. (265 AP) (350AP invested)

thomas-du-crest-slingshot.jpg?1496423798

Project Horatio Black is launched. It picks up where Ruthless Monkey left off on cyberwarfare. But now, it combines Evil Twin along with it. The goal here is to take very carefully chosen volunteers from the Evil Twin program and upload their minds to datacores after extremely intense training. From there, they undergo a thousand tests and processes to turn them into ultimate AI’s, based on organic minds and developed to the full potential of computerized capabilities. They are to be the ultimate navigator, ship AI aid, cyberwarfare device, hacker, infiltration weapon, etc. The pinnacle of human cyber technology. (500AP) (750AP invested)

thomas-du-crest-vaulters-leader-lab.jpg?1516458784

Continuing on past years, more stations and refugee posts are made, and more humanitarian efforts are sent out from the Trade Federation. Refugees are encouraged to join the workforce. From lowly manual workers to exiled engineers. Businesses are encouraged to use these new minds towards innovation and greater efficiency. (100AP business) (460 invested)

750 fighters and 250 bombers are created to protect the homeland. (10AP)

The TAROT project is reignited, with the goal of making a ship-based variant for Cruiser-class and above. (100AP) (200AP invested)

thomas-du-crest-curiosity-distress-signal.jpg?1496422778

The Sunlight Foundation is founded on under the control of Ernst Junger, billionaire philantropist. He begins to produce and acquire huge amounts of medecine, food, clothing and other essential goods including building materials, tools, and simple, easy to assemble shelters. All these things are then packaged and ship freely to crisis-regions where they are to be distributed to refugees around the galaxy. Operating as an NGO, Ernst Junger uses his own personal wealth for the launch of Sunlight Foundation., however he also appeals for donations to the galactic community to continue his humanitarian work for all those affected by war. (33AP invested into production and distribution of humanitarian goods)

thomas-du-crest-population-quest-chap5.jpg?1482762942

Kingdom of Britannia/Silver Knight Corporation

aEQKQ2P.png

"Keep Calm, Perform Professionally"

Spoiler

The Council of the Armathwaite Corporation

Chief Executive and King, Edward Armathwaite

Crown Prince Alfred Armathwaite

Defense Minister, Field Marshal Lyle Morgan

First Space Lord, Admiral of the Fleet James McGraw

Minister for Innovation/Chief Engineer Shinzo Sato

Minister for Science/Chief Scientist Miranda Keynes

Governor/Chief Executive of Gibraltar Stanley Hunt

Governor/Chief Executive of Falkland Rex Tucker

Chief Inspector of Huizhou Police Station James O'Mally

Colony Stats

Armathwaite:

Population - 956,750 Humans, 214,748 Tassareans, 174,210 Redons, 48,510 Human-Redons, 46,856 Human-Tassareans, 178,996 Galaron, 14,175 Human-Redon-Tassareans, 25,200 Redon-Tassareans, 18,759  Karass (1,678,204 Total)

Royal Security Forces - 40,000

Royal Navy Active and Reserve Naval Personnel - 40,000

High Skilled Workforce (Science and Engineer Corps, Executives and Administrators) - 250,000

Low Skilled Labour (Farmers, Builders, Factory Workers etc) - 370,000

Shipyard Level: 5

Tile Improvements: 200 Business

New Gibraltar:

Population - 236,500 Humans

Royal Security Forces - 10,000

High Skilled Workforce (Science and Engineer Corps, Executives and Administrators) - 30,000

Low Skilled Labour (Farmers, Builders, Factory Workers, Miners) - 60,000

Tile Improvements: 29 Industry

Falkland:

Population - 161,250 Humans

Royal Security Forces - 5,000

High Skilled Workforce (Science and Engineer Corps, Executives and Administrators) - 20,000

Low Skilled Labour (farmers, Builders, Factory Workers, Miners) - 30,000

Tile Improvement: 125 Agriculture

Newfoundland:

Population - 75,250 Humans

Backhatta Specially Administered Zone:

Population: 339,124 Backhatta

New Albion (Former K.U.S Capital Renamed):

Population - 666,500 Humans, 29,172 Tassereans, 40,010 Grgl, 5,750 Human-Tassareans

Cumbria:

Population - 245,919 Humans

New Bavaria (Utopie):

Population - 64,500 Humans

Shipyard Level: 2

New Hanover:

Population - 64,500

Total Population: 2,471,169 Humans, 1,135,510 Xenos (3,606,679 Total)

Military

65,000 Ground Forces

10,000 Mech Suit Operators (Standard Mech Suit Line)

1000 Mech Suit Fighter Pilots (Gawain Suits)

200 Mech Special Forces (Gawain Suits)

90,000 Active and Reserve Naval Personnel

Orbital Defense Belt

2 East India Light Freighter

1 East India Regular Freighter

25 Cumberland Class Corvettes

21 Carlisle Class Frigates

18 Duke Class Destroyers

1 Wessex Class Support Carrier

14 King William Class Light Cruiser

11 Victory Class Heavy Cruiser

2 Gibraltar Class Battleships

200 Strike Suit Fighters (Outdated)

1300 Gawain Class Mech Fighters

3,000 Squire Class Light Infantry Mech

1,190 Robin-Hood Class Anti-Armour Mech

1,190 Yeoman Class Anti-Air Mech

1,030 Galahad Class Heavy Infantry Mech

1,030 Siegfried Class Heavy Mech

Technology

Warp Drive

Quantum Communication

Advanced Exoskeleton Design (Mech Technology 81AP Invested in Total)

Railgun Technology (Longshot 40AP, Traded from Edonia)

Artificial Gravity

Transformable Mech (Strike Suit Fighter)

Xylorite Torpedoes

Xylorite Reactors

Duo-Infused Reactors

Project Lancelot (Phase 1)

Miniaturized Xylorite Reactors

Dual Phased Shields

Tri Phased Shields (Traded from Thule)

Miniaturized Shield Technology (Dual Phased)

Gawain Mech Suits (Mark 2)

Swarmer Missiles (Manufactured on Contract with Hephaestus)

Laser Technology (Manufactured on Contract with Hephaestus)

Gatling Laser (Small, Medium and Large, mixed use for Mechs and as turrets)

Mech Missile Pods (Ground to Air, Ground to Ground)

Miniaturized Rail Guns for Mechs (Mechs only, maybe put on tanks later)

Concentrated Laser Cannons (Mechs, i.e a laser for the mech to use as a secondary weapon of sorts)

Combat AI for Mech

Miniaturized Duo Infused Xylorite Reactor

Disruptor Technology (Tier 5)

Disruptor Lance Technology (T3)

Disruptor Small Arms (T3)

Facilities

Advanced Production Fabricators (Armathwaite)

Orbital Defense Belt (Armathwaite)

Shipyard (Armathwaite, Level 4)

Mining Infrastructure (New Gibraltar)

Police Compound (Huizhou)

The Bank of Armathwaite (Armathwaite)

SGTC (Armathwaite, Level 4)

Shipyards: Armathwaite (Level 5), New Gibraltar (Level 5)

Trade Partners

“Human” Republic

Hephaestus Enterprises

Trade Federation

United States of Arcturus

Frontier Colony Affiliation

Four Tiger Holdings

Redon Imperium

Backhatta Hive

Protorian Council

Cevelli Pact

Cynn Foundation

Cooperative of Lorbi

Galaron Republic

Ascardian Principate

Libellan Union
Confederation of Xalphonius

Tassaran Republic

New Siam

Asgardian Republic

Kyber Corp

Investments

Business: 200

Industry: 29

Agriculture: 250

Production (AP)

Base: 4

Trade: 14

Colonies: 9

Population: 12

Center of Southern Galactic Trade: 6

Federation: 14

Grand Bank of Armathwaite Trade Bonus: 14

Grand Bank of Armathwaite Business Bonus: 10

Business: 40

Industry: 2

Agriculture: 20

Banking: 2

Expansion: 5

GTC: 2

Mines: 14

Maintenance: -7

Total: 161 (Base)

National Idea

Legacy of the Empire: Through uniting the British Peoples through the annexation of the K.U.S, Armathwaite formed into the Kingdom of Britannia. Combining the Economic benefits from Armathwaite business and the Military ideals and abilities from the Autocratic K.U.S. Granting the Boon of the Grand Bank of Armathwaite and ensuring that Britannia’s Navy can be built at the cost usually reserved for Autocracies.

Naval Registry

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15mt6o2chdL5wvX_JVvJ1BOX5hFS6BcwwGZL8cASOPiY/edit?usp=sharing

Activity

Britannia’s regency would begin to come into full force as King Edward takes a trip with Seelil to the planet Solot'dohol that lies within the borders of the Lithruan Empire. Prince Alfred would exercise the authority of the King as he is now incapable of directly ruling with the Corporate Council, this comes across fairly well as it includes no market shocks and the media across the Kingdom praise the move so that Alfred “Learns” how to manage before becoming King.

The Navy would be increased and thanks to introducing new officers, ideas and methods from the K.U.S the Naval Expansion is increased under budget, leaving the brass believing that in the following year they should attempt to build even more ships. Following onto this the brass order the main shipyards above Armathwaite to be expanded to increase capacity and begin the planning process of building dreadnoughts to further compliment the heavy ships in the Royal Britannian Navy.

In the last year and a half of campaigning, there had been success and failure, the Britannian Fleet had a higher win to loss ratio in regards to ship to ship combat for the time being but 1/10 of the Navy had been lost within two years. It was time to pull back and rearm and rebuild the Navy to expand it further. Admiral James McGraw would be sent to begin the process of talks of a truce on behalf of the Crusade Alliance so that the new threat within the Galaxy could be addressed.

Activity Points

16 AP would be put into constructing two new Battleships from Britannia’s expanded shipyards, as to add more to the fleet.

18 AP would be put into building 3 Carriers for the Britannian Royal Navy, as to expand the fighter capabilities of the Britannians.

6AP would be put into making 2 Corvettes and 2 Frigates.

10AP would be put into creating another 1000 Gawain Fighters

40AP would be put into Business.

40AP would be put into upgrading the Shipyard above Armathwaite from level 5 to level 6.

20AP would be bestowed upon the Han, as a gift from Edward to Yimu.

11 AP would be put into building 2,818 Mechs assorted into the various classes of ground mech.

The Han Dominion

Spring, HSC 11

Year of the Monkey

ugql1P-mmOtN2end-Lt1VxwUEp9qWcalUiaxJoIed_H10TbGFK9mWj-ZBWai8vRxv8Xz6bbJ4rf7_8Zrhg9ySehom97Z05bHDQHUgBr89PDkXvKY2mO_ELxlIdkC4wkwuwhCxvMJ

Feng narrowed his eyes at the viewscreen in front of him, and smirked.

“That won’t be a problem will it, Captain?”

“As if. Just have to be quick about it.” He tapped his foot a few times in thought, then called to the helmsman, a young Cynn. Avians always made good pilots. “Signal Billabong and Swagman. We’re leaving while we still can.” He paused. “Just tell them to stay close; I’ll figure it out as we go.”

The man beside him glanced to his wife across the room, and back down to Feng. “Uh, you sure about that? If it’s really that much of a risk…”

“Mister Callaghan, you’ve sunk quite a bit of money into this expedition. It’d be a damn shame to have to ground it for another two months while we sit out an Ar’gakari blockade. Or worse, of course.” He winked. “Now, I’ve already made a fortune off you. May as well give you your money’s worth, I figure.” He lifted a microphone, addressing the ship.

“All personnel brace for liftoff! We’ll be accelerating to full fusion power immediately. In three, two one...

Feng nodded to his helmsman, and the Jumbuck quaked under the pressure of its sublight engines. Full power liftoffs were generally frowned upon by the authorities, mostly for the damage they caused to their surroundings. Actually now that he thought about it, there would probably be a heavy fine for doing it with a heavy freighter like this. Oh well. He was working for the Australians; they could afford it.

“Incoming hail sir. Cevelli port authority.”

“Ignore it, obviously.”

The Callaghans looked at each other again, and the woman crossed over to whisper to her husband.

“I think we’ve got a clear shot. Our comrades are in position?” Feng eyed an updated map of the fleets in orbit. There was quite a lot of red.

Billabong, yes. Swagman’s en route, but she’s coming a lot slower.”

“Why the hell does no one ever listen to me? I thought the orders were pretty damn clear.”  He turned back to the Australian couple, mustering up a grin. “Not to worry, there’s still a bit of time. We’ll be alright waiting a minute or so.”

As if the universe were conspiring against him, the ship cleared the last of the planet’s atmosphere just then. The visual screen before him offered a spectacular view of the beginnings of a large fleet engagement...which was not nearly as far away as he’d expected. Feng’s smile faded.

“Captain, hails now incoming from the port authority and the allied fleet.”

“They’re busy. We wait.”

On the viewscreen, a corvette peeled away from the ongoing fight and turned its bow directly towards them. Mr Callaghan leaned in.

“That one thinks we’re worth his time. Is that a Cevelli ship?”

Feng gritted his teeth and shook his head. “Turn her around! Full shields on stern, and get the damn warp spun up. Port authority wasn’t lying about these ones. Bloodthirsty shrimp!”

The cargo ship was sluggish to move and even more sluggish to turn. Before long the corvette was in range, its exotic weapons slamming against the rear shields. It swept past, and before long it was swinging around again from the side. A single torpedo streaked toward the smaller of the two freighters...but the Jumbuck had already dipped its nose down in a sudden motion, placing itself between the projectile and the smaller Billabong. The impact was a miniature sun, shorting out every sensor on the bridge for a moment. Several crew were thrown from their seats as the whole vessel quaked, but when the lights came back on the ship was still moving - albeit with a massive hole near its prow.

“Well,” said Mrs Callaghan, picking herself off the ground. “I’d rather not do that again.”

“Might not have a choice.”

The corvette swung around again for another hit, but it was at that moment that Swagman finally arrived, careening out of the atmosphere at full speed and followed by several very angry-looking Cevelli fighters. She’d taken some hits from them already; they must have actually caused some damage in liftoff. Still, in this case the fighters were a blessing. As soon as they noticed the Gakree ship they peeled off, and the corvette likewise changed its priorities.

Jumbuck’s helmsman sighed in relief. “Should we get out of here, sir?”

“I’d say we’d better. Signal the others: straight into warp, and worry about course later.”

The response was immediate: one by one, the three ships jumped into FTL in entirely different directions, all while ignoring more furious hails from the surface. Feng got to his feet, leaning away from the prosthetic leg. The Callaghans looked at him with unreadable expressions.

“We’ll need to come out of warp for repairs somewhere, but there aren’t any safe ports around with the war. I’ll probably have the others group up with us somewhere in deep space for that, then we can get underway.”

Mr. Callaghan raised an eyebrow. “We can’t just go to one of the safer Cevelli ports? It’d be quicker.”

“You joking?” Feng grinned. “After that stunt, we’d be lucky if they didn’t confiscate the ships. Nah, they’re not happy, and they’ll be looking for us.”

“Hm. Well, in that case, send a transmission back. They’re welcome for us distracting one of those Ar’gakari for them, and they can pay the repair bill to Johnny Penrith.”

For some reason, that seemed immensely funny to his wife.

----------

In their chittering tongue, the Rontan often commented somewhat drily that they’d have all stabbed each other to death long ago, if only their exoskeletons weren’t so thick. The blazing sun of Rontus had seen a thousand wars, as for centuries the same violent cycle that humans often malented had driven their civilization forward. Still, both species were still around. Evidently, thought Wutai to himself, the thickness of one’s exoskeleton was less important than some would like to believe.

He would know: being made of solid stone, the Kuilei’s exoskeleton was probably the thickest on the planet. He was nothing like the other offworlders, and because of that the locals had taken an instant interest in him. He’d had to explain through translation that Wutai wasn’t his real name, as his people communicated entirely through telepathy. His real “name” felt something like a large cone stretching upward, so the Han had named him after a mountain and never thought about it again. Not that he resented them. He had been spared the endless cycle of primitive wars, brought into the fold of a spacefaring civilization, and now his people held a rank of honor in a faith which prized their mental potential. Some had even begun to speak his language amongst themselves.

When the Han monks had called on him to go to Rontus, Wutai had not hesitated. Kuilei were not naturally-evolved for the desert, but the embassies all had subterranean wings, and he’d never particularly minded sunlight anyway. Besides, awakening the locals was a noble cause. They came to him by the dozens now, brought to the light of the Crescents to seek ascension.

There were no words in these meetings. Most of these Rontan could not understand his language, and he would not spoil the sacred moment with the use of a translator. In any case, words were not needed. The locals came before him, and with a touch of his mighty hand he would clear their minds, opening them to their own power. Today, though, things were different. He had met these Rontan before.

The eldest was Hokkan, tall by Rontan standards and with a dark, scratched carapace. His two sons Karik and Garul followed loyally, stepping into the embassy beside him. All three were warriors in spirit as well as profession. For that they had Wutai’s respect, though he doubted they could best him even together. He got to his feet, but before he could reach for his translation device a psionic greeting came from the trio: the feeling of a thick mist parting. They had begun to speak like Kuilei.

“You honor me with your visit, Hokkan,” Wutai replied in the formal manner, his thoughts of stable earth becoming sound as he switched on the Han-made translator.

“You are well worthy of it, Wutai.” The Rontan spoke aloud, his own insectoid chitters becoming Mandarin. “I regret that I cannot stay long. The Coalition has been called into emergency session yet again.”

The Kuilei towered over the diminutive creatures, but his eyes glittered without condescension. “If that is why you are here, you must know I cannot help you.”

“Of course. Of course…” Hokkan paused, clearly troubled. “Wutai, you have called yourself my friend in the past.”

“I still do.”

“Then tell me.” His beady eyes looked up with worry. “Is what they say true? That the Humans support Kachak?”

If Kuilei could sigh, Wutai would have done so then. The Rontan Coalition was as much a unified nation as was the feudal society he’d been born into. They’d only managed to put aside their petty differences for a moment when the Ganvius had made contact, and now the edifice was beginning to rot, it seemed. The Kachak Pact, a confederacy of poorer nations, had recently received quite a bit of off-world investment, and their rhetoric had become decidedly aggressive ever since. He had asked the elder Han about it, but all they had told him was that if there was unresolved conflict on Rontus, it should be resolved soon.

“The Han support the Rontan people, as do I,” Wutai finally replied. “One does not undermine their friends.”

“But if negotiations fail...will they not be forced to choose?”

“They will be forced to pay attention. Beyond that, I cannot say.” He sat down. “You are worried. Don’t be. Beyond this world you are well thought of. The Ganvius approve of you. So do the Han in their way, and that’s far more rare.”

Hokkan let out a rasping laugh. “You must forgive me, Wutai. My worries are small. I had not even considered what was happening beyond our atmosphere. I just...I do not wish to see my own country smashed by somewhere like Kackak, or Attuse, or…”

“And if the coalition breaks, you do not think you can defend yourself?”

The Rontan slowly nodded. The Kuilei laid a great stone hand on his carapace.

“The Dominion will not forget you, Hokkan. Not so long as I remember you. You know that of all of your people, you...and your sons...are my favorites.”

“You have taught us much, Wutai. But I would learn more.”

“And I have more to teach.” He gripped his armrest, and the room suddenly hummed with psionic energy. Hokkan’s sons took a step back nervously. “The Crescents are a pathway to many abilities some consider unnatural.”

Hokkan was silent for a moment. “You know what I ask for.”

“You wish to learn to fight with your gift.”

The Rontan nodded, determined.

“Then I will teach you. The Crescents favor your people. I promise you, if the Coalition fails, you will not.”

“And the Han? Will they approve?”

“They listen to what I have to say. You will have their favor.” He nodded. “Go to your council. I shall meet with you again tomorrow.”

The glow of Wutai’s golden eyes diminished as the Rontan left. Things were moving faster than he thought. The monks would be pleased.

----------

In the relative calm of the south, the faith of the Triple Crescent now rules. But things are not peaceful on Hanguo: news of a third extragalactic invader confirms what Han monks have suspected for years. The end times are at hand, and only through ascension can the people of the Milky Way survive. Their missionaries hold not only the Han to their beliefs, but walk among the Rontan, spreading the word of the Dao.

On Rontus itself, Han agents work subtly to raise tensions between the two great powers of the planet: Kachak and Attuse. Funded by the sale of Xylorite and Borite, they slowly build the nations’ capabilities, and watch closely the politics of the Coalition.

In the north, Yan and Chan finally convince Shi Feng to leave his mercenaries on an expedition to Da’rigar’s grave, in the guise of Hephaestus entrepreneurs. But no sooner have they left Cevelli space that new orders come from Hanguo in secret, and the Jumbuck turns to a new destination…

On Yuguo, Dai Hanying gives birth to the first of her children, a boy. Living peacefully on her tea plantation, she watches the events elsewhere and wonders at his fate. Meanwhile Huang Jie’s health begins to fail. The old human emperor will no doubt soon pass away. Perhaps it is better, because the galactic situation grows more dire by the hour.

Faith, rebuilding, gathering strength. That is the credo of the Han now. And behind it all, now silent, is the elusive figure who guides it all. For Shi Yimu has a plan, and he works toward it in absolute secrecy.

----------

Han Stats Link:

Summary:

The Han watch Rontus, particular the relationship between its two largest powers, and continue to send missionaries and advisors. They shall watch their career with great interest. [0 AP]

The shipyards of the Dominion are full to capacity yet again, filled with light freighters to improve its transport capability and infrastructure. [28 AP]

The shipyard floating above Hanguo is expanded further, and will soon be capable of manufacturing battleships. [20 AP for SL5]

A small sum is sent to the Trade Federation, through multiple backchannels and proxies ending with a mysterious “Thulean” tycoon. [1 AP]

A black site is built for unknown purposes, entirely outside the galaxy and known only to a select few in Shi Yimu’s inner circle. [1 AP]

Edited by Zanderaw

United States Of Arcturus

Arcturus system

1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

IN GOD WE TRUST

Fleet maint 3AP

Massive amounts of fortifications are built along the northern border of the Keerim Imperium and Tassaran Republic. 667AP towards 1000AP of defenses

Massive amounts of resources are spent upgrading the main guns of the US fleet to the maximum tier. Entire science teams work day and night to accomplish this for the end of the year. (360AP for tier 6 railguns)

6 Iowa Class Heavy cruisers are constructed 36AP

2 Vancouver class frigates are constructed 4AP

75AP is spent towards hiring more and more engineers and labourers from the Free Southern Alliance, LE and even the Keerim. In order to speed construction of the USS Liberty Mobile Battlestation.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pwr9qUoWTKhFiMbZzH0ee9C8GvHJimcAqQz50a0t9wE/edit?usp=sharing

TRADE PARTNERS

-Skeller

-GTFO

-Kyber Core

-Libellan

-Armawraithe

-H.E

Defenses

15AP on Civilian Bunkers (Capital system)

45AP on PSDI (Capital system)

8AP on PSDI (Vulentum system)

8AP on PSDI (Harrow System)

SHIPYARD LEVEL 4

Population

1,090,800 Humans

88,500 Da’nor

12,650 Human-Tijerian

77,690 Skellar

83,860 Libellans

15,980 Ceri

7,200 Ascardians

74,960 Krib

31,680 Ymorian

10,000 Korosi

Total Pop

Industry

25AP

Business

100AP

National Mentality

Expansion

Military

-25,000 US Navy sailors

-15,000 US Marines

-500 fighter craft

-100 Hunter-2 bots

-15,000 Defender droids.

-12,000 Tithonus MK2 droids

Mining

2AP Itoron

2AP Xyrolite

6Ap Dakite

Arcturus System

H7e6C1D.png

Valentum-1

uDnVGJ6nnUHjQy0HnFidjR1RNVu3YaFbU20_E0b1Pctj986t766Qt3wYmjaV_IA6WYchdjA6Rg5VrrOqHErCHJEavrSnYGHZLyzVWLpPfeaXqWAEZSq8_CmAQeQNBw30FFnnN0_V

Harrow System

29QK3Xpe5w-fcr6MgU22sv_3a6oFX1GigJnvaUnApiCu1M6GixHFbHs4iMyOTtRer4LcWyWttl6KHOhT10CRmk9oALy4rrx9zhsARL6RZkT7QDDFwEj4HkMAHchUStI5DyLuAm8P

Fomalhaut system

yVNrezCrgtYy_iEvJIRIfVEWJX66xrGCBmnGUJSnbfP3JVPzm0DHdMPJUnj_NFXS6mMadWeUURV-nUV_kJZaSubKUhNvI90mxhf7SqTXZhNG4Y1dKe73n4YTOOxrpk0TBlcA0uoL

Kapteyn B System

iBS7R3rAeFY17ltlrGARwM6Az7_oMMdi9HZzAs5wu722B9gpAfuHddy5EfmcDZJ5FonqCblo8pOWmCRG64xsHkYiSbPMS4JpYOigWommSCfAKFpRn4ES6JIPA-yaVrKfM7BmNIyx

Zeta-Reticuli B

BUYSUEwrSh4GvY-lnWexPimQDhdgm_9oYzlKVehhhWiaV1p6nqL_PPwTqulGZuvQwkFkmFtJePm53DZKkXB95FrsK_Nhm1p0ZTUwW50YLc26gsFl5U8azeuEk5OgfijVbwJCGZUF

AP:

5AP from pop

6AP from colonies

2AP from industry

4AP Base

4AP from Expansion

2AP from trade

Trade Fed bonus 3AP

HE bonus 1

Business 96AP

Itoron 2AP

Xyrolite 2AP

Dakite 6AP

12AP from agriculture

1000AP from LE

TOTAL: 1145

vyntraskan_flag_by_ultimaweapon13-d6hni7

Frontier Kolranate Affiliation

Herr Tamas Klinghoffer surveyed the new world his people were laying claim to. It was massive, the only word able to describe it. Data showed it dwarfed old Earth by quite a margin. It even put Jatorak to shame. But sadly they were not to keep their lovely cities in the mountains. Instead it was a large oceanic world. It had a variety of islands, some being very fertile. The settlers had established a makeshift city on the largest island (almost a small continent) along the equator.

Tamas and most of the alien community had responded with joy. They were the first to be offered a place amongst peers. They were not threatened to be forced vassals. It was an enormous honor from the Redon. They would become an official Kolranate in the Imperium. A duke was needed, and for many the obvious choice was Tamas. The Klinghoffer dynasty had always been a prominent family in Utopian politics. He was also a well trained Psionic, and educated. Duke Klinghoffer would be the ones to lead the survivors of Utopie to glory. Their new island city will of course be titled after it's name sake, Utopie.

One day scans had picked up a massive fleet incoming. But it was not for war. It was a massive Redon logistics fleet. The promised aid to the new Duke to rebuild. It was the groundworks for all plans to come. 

–-

And the past two years had proven how vital that investment was. The F.K.A had opted to remain within their capital system. They would not expand any further, to consolidate power. Plenty of scattered Utopian communities were in the galaxy, testament to the old Regime’s mistakes. Herr Klinghoffer and his agents were mostly abroad. Touring the Empire, or most recently on the crusade. 

At home life became more rooted. The Island’s city was filling up. It was mainly low laying buildings, to save the integrity from severe winds. In a riot of color, rows of terraces lined the mountains on the coast. Here the city was indeed the Kolranate. From here all power and orders came from. Work by and large is to improve the city and it’s industry. The other growing feature is the Psionic Academy. Here former Celestial Empire Jinyiwei teach the next generation.

*In most recent news is the collapse of the Zyrka. The Utopians, who had plenty of personal history with the Eadni, saw their chance. The Eadni had tried to genocide the former Utopie and shatter the Affiliation. And for that they would never be forgiven. Alongside this the mines of the Eadni’s formal capital were vital. The Redon’s had left it to the Zyrka, but now was clearly the time to press those claims. The Duke petitions the new Redon to push said claims, and retake the former Eadni Capital.

Expenditure (From last Turn)

AP 41

Continuing Industry (25 AP)

Building Two Large Freighters (16 AP)

Current Turn

48 AP

Continuing Industry (25 AP)

Building 1 Heavy Cruiser (8 AP)

Building 1 Light Cruiser (6 AP)

Building 3 U-Boats (9 AP)

Important; Surveying the records of the 4k Psionic graduates and roughly 6k draftees from the Imperial academy/Utopie Records for gifted members. Alongside assessment of Duke’s Psionic power.

*Furthering Empire’s Claims

Redon Investment (150 AP)

Attempting to finish T3 Reactors. (25 AP + 12 AP From Power Of Utopie trait. 67 AP total into reactor research.)

Beginning research into T5 Shielding. (125 AP + 62 AP From Power of Utopie trait. 187 total into T5 shielding)

Edited by GrimBeard
Forgot to Add Redon Investments.

Human Republic

latest?cb=20181028222455

Across the entirety of the Republic, the Shipyards from Terra, to La’thill, to New Moscow were taken to capacity. In an effort to help prepare their allies for the coming storm, priority was set on ensuring the Confederation and Tassarean Republic could rebuild their star fleets to what they once were.

In return the the Republic received mass amounts of payment for the usage of their shipyards, in which these resources were further used to expand the shipyards and thus expedite the reconstruction of their War Fleets.

An Allied Project is offered between the Confederation and Tassarean Republic, to design a Interceptor Class Fighter. Unshielded and built purely for high speeds and maneuvering capabilities. This Specialized Class of Fighter would offer a capable addition to Naval Forces in their fighter wings, The First of a new line of Provectus Fighters as the Republic attempts to perfect the roles needed to carry out warfare in its defense. Bombers, Superiority Fighters, Gunships, the list goes on.

--Actions--

Business and Infrastructure on Terra expands to full (55 AP)

Agriculture is fully expanded on Terra (100 AP)

Republic engineers and scientists continue their work on studying the Saryn Avatar Schematics, Titans a welcomed addition to the fleet, the military dreams of its own Super Carrier. (35 AP)

Republic Intelligence Budget (4 AP)

The Republic alongside Andorran Scientist work towards a Quad Xylorite Core (130 AP, 250 Total)

Working alongside the Confederation of Xaplonius and the Tassaran Republic the Human Republic works to create a Interceptor Model Fighter capable of giving any other fighter a run for its money. Installing the Drbrbr Fusion Engine courtesy of the Confederation onto a new and improved Provectus Model. (150 AP)

The Shipyards on Terra receive a massive expansion to prepare for next year’s fleet expansion program to further improve their Allies reconstruction rate. (340 AP, level 6 to level 9)

The Human Republic as a member of the Allied Forces reaches out to any surviving Zyrka Groups offering refuge, until such a time that their home-world can be reclaimed. A loss Humanity knows all to well. (Mod)

Edited by Sovereign_of_Solaris

Asgard Republic

Kolranate of the Redon Imperium

Leader - Chancellor Helena Askelaand

Population - 1,129,266 Humans

353 Kalronians

16,885 Redons

71 Human-Redons

(1,000 Redon Garrison) 

---

Total - 1,146,575

---------

DETAILS:

COLONIES:  Hide contents

COLONIES:

Asgard (Asgard Sector)

Muspel (Asgard Sector)

Vanaheim (Vanaheim Sector)

Freyja (Freyja Sector)

Fortuna (Fortuna Sector)

SPACE ASSETS:

Shipyard L5 - Asgard

Trade Station - Asgard Sector

Quantum Anchor - Asgard Sector

Basic Defense Station - Vanaheim

EXPLOITED RESOURCE ASSETS:

Asgard Sector - Itoron (+2AP)

Vanaheim Sector - Xylorite (+2AP)

Freyja Sector - Itoron (+2AP)

Fortuna Sector - Dialite (+4AP)

North-West TC - Itoron (+1AP)

West TC – Borite (+1AP)

TECH:

------

REDACTED

-----

ONGOING:

Ion Lance Research (70ap saved)

Saryn Hospital (14ap saved)

Os'laran excavatations (10ap saved)

Sensor Improvements (on hold, 6ap saved)

Ship Lasers (on hold, 4ap saved)

PROTOCOL 12 (on hold, 6ap saved)

DEVELOPMENT:

Industry: 159/25AP (+12AP)(75AP per CS max)

Agriculture: 80/20AP (+8AP)(4 CS = +2% GROWTH BONUS)(80AP per CS max)

Business: 75/25AP (+12AP)(75AP per CS max)

TRADE:

Slots - 12/12

----

Redon Imperium

Trade Federation

Han Dominion

Agerian Commonwealth

Andorra

Hephaestus Industries

Galaron Republic

Backhatta Hive

Thulean Republic

Kingdom of Armathwaite

Saryn State

Redskap

STORY:

Redons, maoists and bears, oh my!

SPACE FORCES:

MILITARY REDACTED

---

GROUND FORCES:

15,000 x Regular Infantry

4000 x Heavy Infantry

8250 x Tithonus Combat Droid

3000 x Hunter Bot Mk.1

50 x Tank Bot Mk.1

---------

ACTIONS - AP Pool: 56

Naval Upkeep: -4

Colonised Sectors: +2

Population: +6

Resources: +12

Trade: +4

Industry: +12

Business: +12

Agriculture: +8

[Totals include AP spent this turn and previously]

20AP – Two battleships are put into production in the newly upgraded shipyards above Asgard.

1AP – A tiny little corvette is produced concurently to the enormous battleships.

10AP – A revival of the Asgard Refugee Resettlement program. In conjunction with the work of the Asgard Diplomatic Corps, news is spread far and wide of Asgard’s worlds being a safe haven in the south from the chaos consuming the once stable northern nations. Hopefully this will attract more immigration to fill up the somewhat empty planets of the Republic, with land grants given to pre-existing communities provided they comply with federal, planetary and state laws. Of course, the priority is humanitarian assistance to those fleeing war, but Intelligence officials also screen any incoming migrants for military experience that could be used in the upcoming conflicts. Surely some of them would want a little revenge on the invaders, and experienced soldiers and spacers would be welcome replacements for battle casualties.

25AP – Business Investments.

-snip-

R É P V B L I Q V E    T H V L É E N N E

rWEe97c.png

Jubilation and pride was felt across the Republic as the news came in of the first victory the humans had achieved over the Ar’Gakari – an operation proposed, planned, and led by the Thuleans themselves. The patriotism was egged on by government propaganda, emphasising the role of the Imperium in empowering Thule to deal such a blow to the extragalactic invaders. Once again there was a sense of pride among the Thulean people, and with Thulean prosperity, power, and influence at an all-time high, support for the Imperium’s suzerainty saw tangible growth.

For now, though, Thule’s involvement had not escalated, and the fleet had been commanded to join the garrisoning forces for the newly captured strategically important system. The attention of the Thulean people began gradually shifting back to home affairs. In a return to normality, government funding was largely directed to the stimulation and support of the private sector. Special efforts were made on the planets of Rêvasserie and Troie

Otherwise, the remaining funds were invested in preparations for a colonisation mission next year, one which would bring the Republic’s core system count up to nine. A large quantity of money was also put into the continuing research on superior engine technology. The money the Redon provided to the Republic for the production of tanks was entirely invested into doing so.

An envoy is dispatched to the newly ascended Redon with a request and an offer rolled into one proposition. With things shaken up both between and within the Imperium and the so-called Lithruan Empire, a new opportunity may have arisen. Two vast markets, as of right now, lacked any interaction whatsoever. The Thulean proposition was simple – utilise Prima Thule as a hub for Redon and Lithruan merchants to trade materials, wares, and so on with one another. Thule’s position was close to both empire’s capitals, and was roughly equidistant from them. What’s more, with Thule acting as the trading intermediary, the danger of Lithruan merchants seizing control of Imperial markets would be removed as they would only be allowed to do business with the Imperium on and from Prima Thule while allowing Imperial goods to be sold to a huge, previously unavailable part of the galaxy.

This initial proposition is of course not yet made to the Lithruans, and the Thuleans impress to the Redon that they will not do any negotiations with the Lithruans unless given approval by His Imperial Majesty.

S U M M A R Y:

[+50AP from the Imperium]

Business Investment [60AP Rêvasserie, 20AP Troie]

Engine Technology [18AP; 68AP total]

Colonial Freighter [3AP]

Proposition to the Redon [See Above]

12812 Tanks for the Redon [50AP]

Thulean Republic Data

Edited by hellfiazz

Chapter I: The Great Wars (Ended)

Chapter II: Old Shadows (Ended)

Chapter III Act 1: N’Fe a Te (Ended)

Chapter III Act 2 - Endgame

Alea iacta est

The three-headed beast threatens to devour our home, our galaxy. A Redon gave his life. The Darkul fled to suffer their fate another day. A High Commander vanished. Just headlines for events of impact, events of importance. And yet, life continued for what it was worth, be it invader or defender, Ar’gakari or Tjieran, Pi’terroer or Keerim, Drag’nix or Alduu’uuranean. However, little did they foresee that this year would have far reaching consequences and turns and twists, good news and bad news. A fateful year like many before, but perhaps so far one of the most consequences to be faced.

-----

(research, encounters, etc. to be dealt with in Skype)

Allied Nations

All members of the Allied Council are granted full database access to eachother, in regards to military technology. Be respectful and use it wisely.

The Zaxx, not being a signatory, are sending one hundred thousand workers with construction materials and machines to the State of Elysium to start building fortifications in their systems and territories, both space and planetbased. (2000 AP into general fortifications) There is strategic value in the food supplies provided from there.

Hephaestus is given the schematics for the Sorman IX Assault Rifle of the Saryn State, their newest disruptor weapon for the regular infantry. Sleek, lightweight, durable and with performance stats beyond imagination, Grand Commander Antor orders the construction of twenty million rifles with Xylorite cells according to the plans, well aware of the capabilities of the Hephaestus Industries. He briefly states that the cost of such shall be transmitted to the Allied Council, it will be covered.

Antor gives order for all allied fleets to assemble in Andorran space, in case of emergency. Furthermore, he grants technological access to Drbrbr Fusion drives to all members from the Confederation of Xaplonius, to be able to outrun the Ar’gakari and outmaneuver them. Whilst retrofitting is unpractical on such short notice, newly built ships should utilize the Grgl engine. Additionally he wishes to put in following standards to the ships: quad-phased shielding, quad-infusion Xylorite reactors, Steel-Itoron armor (practical and widely available), weaponry by national preference to allow for diversity, Warp engines as usual, Gamedi Warp Jump engines and independent quantum drives on all ships.

Kyber Kore, given its safe and strategic location is to be the hotspot for military research, alliance funding ordering the construction of hundreds of research facilities for the Allied Council. Cost shall be covered as required.

-----

Events

With the Darkul withdrawing entirely from the Milky Way, they leave the Lithruan forces scrambling to patch the dissolved frontline. Only by sheer effort and under heavy losses are they able to stem back the Ar’gakari’s renewed tide, just North of the nation of Andorra. Whilst the Ymorian space gets taken over completely by the Ar’gakari, bolstering the workforce they have by billions, old Ka’cezh space to large amounts remains empty and derelict, although the Darkul took along a lot of resources and technology, plundering it seemingly. The Ka’cezh Capital itself now has come under siege, as well as Galna’hec, with Redon fleets and Zaxx struggling against the Ar’gakari alone now.

The Alduu’uuranean Protectorate has lost half of its space already to the Drag’nix, now with the H’wong nation reporting Drag’nix scout clusters intruding into their space. Expectedly, soon after, the first invasion fleets arrive, overpowering the H’wong by great margin. All technology helps, yes, but the Drag’nix have the numbers.

Antor of Solot’dohol assumes command of all allied forces and immediately rectifies shortcomings in regards of sharing supply and command structures, streamlining the efficiency of the forces employed. Within mere weeks he acts just right sending troops and fleets where they are needed to fend off unexpected enemy pushes, halting them dead in their tracks. The addition of the advanced Saryn warfleets certainly helped at that.

The Lithruan Emperor has reportedly fallen severely ill, due to stress and the Cufhanograma Virus that has broken out on Lithrua. The world is being placed under strict quarantine, a few minor cases being immediately isolated and taken into protective custody on other worlds in the Lithruan Empire.

Word has it, that Ral has been taken prisoner by the Ar’gakari. That is the statement of a Black Agent to the Cevelli authorities, as he has been taken into custody by them.

Refugees from the Alduu’uuranean Protectorate are beginning to flood south, millions of them, with only the Eastern corridor viable, they come through the Trade Federation to settle the worlds in the South. Along with them are H’wong who are slipping past the battling Protorian and Ar’gakari forces. The H’wong do preferably settle in New Siam, so it appears, bloating up the population substantially.

-----

Map

In work.

-----

Year 2161 by Earth’s calendar.

Commonwealth of Redskap

G6G4VYfSlMBIKYuge6l6HxeLiQAaGbEEGu7slSCzSEXN9kKrCrd-PBGEmFcPJgJK6znmn788cCU21rDrBI12AypR9F-yjK-qtWPnkhejDO5FZBilVn5tdc95gi9dEOnYcJhIvq7v

The freighter shook as it came out of warp far above the planet's surface near one of the many Ingsoc shipyards gracing the capital. It’s wharfs easily filled by the masses of Saryn destroyers being built, it was no wonder the military could afford its massive expenditure that year. Corporal Dale hated these flights, they always felt long and to be frank this wasn’t even the end of the line yet. Rolling his neck he looked around impatiently waiting for them to settle on the shipyard, the other men in his company seemed to be in the same position with some playing cards and others simply sleeping. Another thought pushed through, his ass was genuinely aching from sitting for the past ten hours.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/396527942173785453/

The intercom blared as the clicks of metal could be heard, last minute weapon checks and many men were looking over the tanks and supplies to see if they’re properly strapped. Dale stood and stretched before picking up his rifle and sliding it on with its strap. Another object whizzed by the large window at the door before they clicks of metal and a quick shake is felt throughout the ship, not long after the door begins to whiz with air as its unsealed. Revealed on the other side is nothing more than hundreds of other soldiers and war material spread about, a sight well known throughout the galaxy.

Dale, take the squad and have them unload our **** onto the staging area for the platoon. I’m due for a meeting with the LT in five.” He nodded and quickly turned to his fellow squadmates. “Alright let's get this done so we can explore, I’m sure everyone is just as eager to use their legs as I am.” Lifting his duffel bag over his shoulder and taking a crate of ammo in his other hand he stepped off with the rest of his men settling into their designated area. Looking around the room, Dale notes at the common disregard for the peril they’re about to be in. The very fresh defeat of their entire army at the cost of over 300,000 Ar’gakari soldiers was a worthy cause in their eyes. Reaching into his bag to check his magazines, the intercom blares and on comes the voice of their president, the time was near.

--GENERAL EVENTS--

At the start of 2161, the arrival of a united military alliance and sharing of tech prompted the very much surprised scientist of the republic to archive the important tech. Shortly after it was decided that certain basic training programs would be picked apart and assigned to soldiers being sent off to specific fronts.

During the mid-year the next phase of action for the nation is enacted, to prepare for a better future a radical plan passes through the senate for the increased funding of project generation. Alongside the research, the first facilities would be built to allow massive amounts of birth chambers on the capital world.

To further allow the council’s entire navy field new ships, the Ingsoc shipyards are upgraded and expanded upon to house four massive stations fit to make ships in massive amounts. The first batch of ships belonging to the Saryns, the newest destroyer variant being churned out at peak efficiency.

With a growing fear of insurgency from outside galactic powers, the formation of a FBI is started, hundreds of men are recruited and trained with the newly acquired programs and veterans are assigned to turn them into stone men.  

AP Expenditure: 140 + 300 from Saryn State = 440 AP

(9 AP) Prospecting for any resources around the nation, Xylorite was good but they needed more.

(Council Funding AP) The SL5 is updated to an SL8 and the other SL7 is upgraded to an SL8 and 4 SL8’s are built. (6 SL8’s)

(41 AP) 200,000 Infantrymen, 2,000 Tanks, 2,000 APCS, 1000 Artillery, all things are domestically researched and made now being sent off to Hephaestus industries.

(0 AP) Offering out the 5 SL8’s to the Allied council once more for the next year, a suggestion is made specifically to use these shipyards to fill out the fleets fighting against the Drag’nix and Ar’gakari.

(200 AP) Industry.

(150 AP) Construction of 2 full business stacks on the remaining two worlds.

(40 AP) Renting out shipyards and building 8 colony ships and colonizing more worlds down southward.

Edited by Devland99

“We cannot afford to make a mistake with Michael, not now.” Dr. Jorge Adolfo sat at the center of a long chestnut table in a flood-lit bunker buried into a hill in the outskirts of the Elysian capital. Dr. Adolfo looked across the table at his colleagues; a collection of the nation’s highest ranking admirals, generals, and politicians.

“I understand the dire circumstances that we are facing gentlemen, and I understand your desire to see Michael serve in a military capacity but if we make one misstep, we risk turning lose something which we will never be able to get back under control. It is quite literally, gentlemen, a Pandora’s Box.”

Dr. Adolfo knew he was fighting a losing battle, that we was going to be out-voted, but he would not hesitate to speak his mind.

“Jorge, we all respect your research. The Initiative you and your associates have put together at Reclaimer is incredible and we are all inspired by your achievements over the last several years, but I must remind you that your project was funded by the state. Ultimately, we will decide what will become of him.” Minister of Defense Salvadore Pedrino forced a smile at the end of his statement which quickly faded to a smug grin in the direction of his allies in the Admiralty.

Dr. Adolfo sighed, reclining back in his chair a bit as discussion continued about the possible applications for Michael and his descendants in the Elysian armed forces. Dr. Adolfo simply listened for a while attempting to calm himself before speaking again.

“If Michael were deployed to our carrier strike groups he could significantly increase th-”

“One moment Admiral,” Dr. Adolfo interrupted Rear Admiral Vladimir Politov, “I must remind you all of our own legal framework drafted last year for the rights of synthetics. You may have funded the project, but last year your own legislatures, your own people, voted to award synthetics equal rights. If Michael is to join our armed forces, it must be on account of his own free will.” Dr. Adolfo paused for a moment, scanning the faces in the room.

“So why don’t we ask him?”

----

The State of Elysium

Population: 3,135,293
AP: 235

A year of calm before an inevitable storm. The State of Elysium has become a fortress as defenses from the Zaxx have been hastily constructed throughout the nation’s space. The Elysian fleet itself continues to grow rapidly, expanding its capabilities rapidly in preparation for an inevitable fight for the survival of the state. Recruitment propaganda is at an all time high for the Legion and the Navy while a great sense of pride is placed in those who harvest Elysium’s bounty; the crops that sustain most of the surviving Northern states.

In preparation for the war to come, another substantial order of ships is made in Atlas Yards in order to nearly complete the Carrier Strike Group Chariot of Liberty. Eleven Light Cruisers, Two Battleships, and Five Support Carriers are ordered to be produced at Atlas Yards this year (116 AP out of 120 Capacity in SL7).

The remaining requirements for the Chariot of Liberty are built in Zaxx space numbering Six Heavy Cruisers and Fifteen Destroyers (93 AP).

The remaining amount of resources are allocated to the Michael Initiative and the beginning of the production of new synthetics based on the Zyrka model. Those Zyrka who have chosen to assist the Elysians in their construction of synthetics are placed in high positions in order to advise their Elysian counterparts (26 AP).

Michael is asked whether not he will aid the State of Elysium in their defense, or if he would prefer to live in peace.

Edited by _pok_

Asgard Republic

Kolranate of the Redon Imperium

Leader - Chancellor Helena Askelaand

Population - 1,230,900 Humans

20,000 Ymorians

18,405 Redons

384 Kalronians

77 Human-Redons

(1,000 Redon Garrison) 

---

Total - 1,269,766

---------

DETAILS:

Hide contents

MENTALITY:

Peace:   +2% to all Pop Growth

COLONIES:

Asgard (Asgard Sector)

Muspell (Asgard Sector)

Vanaheim (Vanaheim Sector)

Freyja (Freyja Sector)

Fortuna (Fortuna Sector)

SPACE ASSETS:

Shipyard L5 - Asgard

Trade Station - Asgard Sector

Quantum Anchor - Asgard Sector

Basic Defense Station - Vanaheim

EXPLOITED RESOURCE ASSETS:

Asgard Sector - Itoron (+2AP)

Vanaheim Sector - Xylorite (+2AP)

Freyja Sector - Itoron (+2AP)

Fortuna Sector - Dialite (+4AP)

North-West TC - Itoron (+1AP)

West TC – Borite (+1AP)

TECH:

------

REDACTED

-----

ONGOING:

Ion Lance Research (70ap saved)

Saryn Hospital (14ap saved)

Os'laran excavatations (10ap saved)

Sensor Improvements (on hold, 6ap saved)

Ship Lasers (on hold, 4ap saved)

PROTOCOL 12 (on hold, 6ap saved)

DEVELOPMENT:

Industry: 159/25AP (+12AP)(+15% GROUND PRODUCTION)(75AP per CS max)

Agriculture: 80/20AP (+8AP)(4 CS = +2% GROWTH BONUS)(80AP per CS max)

Business: 100/25AP (+16AP)(75AP per CS max)

TRADE:

Slots - 12/12

----

Redon Imperium

Trade Federation

Han Dominion

Agerian Commonwealth

Andorra

Hephaestus Industries

Galaron Republic

Backhatta Hive

Thulean Republic

Kingdom of Armathwaite

Saryn State

Redskap

STORY:

2160 had proved a pivotal year in the history of the Asgard Republic, one in which it had demonstrated the effectiveness of its home developed military technology in battle against the invaders, and one in which the idea of an allied galaxy had taken root in the minds of many.

It is a truth long accepted among the Republic’s government and citizenry that their capacity in the sheer ability to mobilise resources is limited by its low investment compared to the other human nations. Asgard was rightly considered the poor-man of the south in terms of economic development in its early decades, until the years of Chancellor Stavanger in the aftermath of the Kalronian Occupation and Second Exodus. Stavanger’s insistence on voracious economic investment, both in internal businesses and the strength and competitiveness of Asgarder companies in the wider market, have been credited both with securing vast riches for future development and betraying the simplistic frontier society ideals that many of the Republic’s citizenry value so highly. While not a society as proudly capitalistic as those of the corporate states, Asgard today more closely resembles its nordic predecessors from earth – adopting the Nordic model of economics, and moving away from total communal self sufficiency that was mandated in the early years of harsh Asgard’s settlement. Indeed, a new generation of economic scholars insists on the continued investment in all sectors of society in order to maximise the benefits for all its citizens – providing federal government with more “Active Potential”, or “AP” as they refer to it, to spend on defensive considerations and in improving the quality of life of the citizenry. Whatever the scholarly debate, the fact remains that investment in business, industry and agriculture by the federal government, both in public ownership and sweeping subsidies for private businesses, has shown vast benefits for Asgarder state’s ability to get things done.

To this end, Chancellor Askelaand spent the good part of the start of the year justifying to the two houses of congress why they would not be producing more military vessels this year despite the continued and increasing threat of alien invaders. It was instead argued that the production of Redon vessels for the Imperium’s fleet at Asgard station would be vastly profitable, with the profits in turn invested in domestic economic sectors. These sectors would in turn fuel the defensive effort, allowing more “AP” to be generated and later spent on warships, training and equipment. This was indeed to be a total war, but a war economy required one to HAVE an economy first.

In a far flung section of a territorial claim that was derelict of the special resources that would draw independent civilian traffic, a blocky space station hung in the silent interstellar void. It was without a transponder, with no means of detection on civilian or foreign starcharts of the area, but received a steady stream of transports that were similarly without tracking devices. It was in this facility that the most devastating weapons in the Republic’s arsenal were produced, so devastating that their existence was mandated only to those within the security council. The concept of a Weapon of Mass Destruction was not a new one to humanity, nor to the Republic itself. Indeed, prior to the advent of space-based combat vessels, nuclear missile silos had been built in remote areas of the icy homeworld for asteroid defense scenarios. But the dark foundry in the midst of desolate space was intended for far more deadly weaponry – missiles capable of carrying such quantities of refined xylorite explosives that they would make the most attrocious of Earth-born nukes look like mere child’s things. The idea of using one on a planet was abhorrent, even to the dark minds of the shadowy Protocol 12 and the ruthless pragmatists of Fleet Intelligence. These ship-based xylorite WMDs would instead be destined for the spacecraft of the Republic’s most overwhelming foes, designed for the terrible arithmitic of saving friendly lives at the cost of the instant obliteration of the innumerable foe. Requiring resources and specialist production methods equal in scale to an entire battleship, these single use weapons promise to be singularly effective as a silver bullet against extremely hard enemy targets. So far one has been produced, to be mounted in the missile silos of one of the new battleships. Whether it will see use against the Drag’nix swarm or the vast warfleets of the invading Ar’gakari remains to be seen.

With matters of war and survival concerning the Republic’s higher powers, perhaps a spark of hope could be seen in the fresh start provided to poor Ymorian refugees by the Asgard Refugee Resettlement program. Fleeing the devastation of the north, these molluscoid refugees are given a warm welcome courtesy of the Asgard Diplomatic Corps. As with previous settlement waves, they are offered the opportunity to settle in either pre-existing locations or to join new settlements being constructed regularly on the frontiers of Vanaheim and Freyja. Many choose the latter option, wishing to create enclaves of home in a new place, rather than assimilate totally into an established alien society, but still enjoy the assistance of the federal and state governments welcoming them. Minorities of the Ymorians create new cultural enclaves in the cosmopolitan cities of Asgard and the capitals of Vanaheim and Freyja, wishing to live in more “civilised” environs, despite the culture shock. Corresponding to the sudden population increase, the government invests once again in the agricultural sector, with planetside farms and orbital agricultural stations providing more than enough surplus food to keep longtime Asgarders and new immigrants fed, happy and out of poverty.

SPACE FORCES:

MILITARY REDACTED

---

GROUND FORCES:

15,000 x Regular Infantry

4000 x Heavy Infantry

8250 x Tithonus Combat Droid

3000 x Hunter Bot Mk.1

50 x Tank Bot Mk.1

---------

ACTIONS - AP Pool: 123

Naval Upkeep: -4

Colonised Sectors (not inc. Capital): +3

Population: +8

Resources: +12

Trade: +4

Industry: +12

Business: +16

Agriculture: +8

Shipyard Letting: +60 (1 TURN ONLY)

[Totals include AP spent this turn and previously]

3AP – 345 Mobile kinetic-projectile Artillery pieces.

10AP – Ship-based Xylorite WMD.

20AP – Investigation of Ar’gakari computer and comms technology from captured equipment in Allied stores.

40AP – Agriculture investments. (+4AP next turn)

50AP – Business investments. (+8AP next turn)

Kingdom of Britannia/Silver Knight Corporation

aEQKQ2P.png

"Keep Calm, Perform Professionally"

Spoiler

The Council of the Armathwaite Corporation

Chief Executive and King, Edward Armathwaite

Crown Prince Alfred Armathwaite

Defense Minister, General William Tanner

First Space Lord, Admiral of the Fleet James McGraw

Minister for Innovation/Chief Engineer Shinzo Sato

Minister for Science/Chief Scientist Miranda Keynes

Governor/Chief Executive of Gibraltar Stanley Hunt

Governor/Chief Executive of Falkland Rex Tucker

Chief Inspector of Huizhou Police Station James O'Mally

Colony Stats

Armathwaite:

Population - 1,028,506 Humans, 225,485 Tassareans, 182,920 Redons, 48,510 Human-Redons, 46,856 Human-Tassareans, 187,945 Galaron, 14,175 Human-Redon-Tassareans, 25,200 Redon-Tassareans, 19,696  Karass (1,779,293 Total)

Royal Security Forces - 40,000

Royal Navy Active and Reserve Naval Personnel - 90,000

High Skilled Workforce (Science and Engineer Corps, Executives and Administrators) - 250,000

Low Skilled Labour (Farmers, Builders, Factory Workers etc) - 370,000

Shipyard Level:  6

Tile Improvements: 200 Business

New Gibraltar:

Population - 254,237 Humans

Royal Security Forces - 10,000

High Skilled Workforce (Science and Engineer Corps, Executives and Administrators) - 30,000

Low Skilled Labour (Farmers, Builders, Factory Workers, Miners) - 60,000

Tile Improvements: 29 Industry

Falkland:

Population - 173,343 Humans

Royal Security Forces - 5,000

High Skilled Workforce (Science and Engineer Corps, Executives and Administrators) - 20,000

Low Skilled Labour (farmers, Builders, Factory Workers, Miners) - 30,000

Newfoundland:

Population - 80,893 Humans

Backhatta Specially Administered Zone:

Population: 356,080 Backhatta

New Albion (Former K.U.S Capital Renamed):

Population - 716,487 Humans, 30,630 Tassereans, 43,210 Grgl, 5,750 Human-Tassareans

Cumbria:

Population - 264,362 Humans

New Bavaria (Utopie):

Population - 69,337 Humans

Shipyard Level: 2

New Hanover:

Population - 69,337 Humans

Total Population: 2,656,502 Humans, 1,186,457 Xenos (3,842,959 Total)

Military

65,000 Ground Forces

10,000 Mech Suit Operators (Standard Mech Suit Line)

1000 Mech Suit Fighter Pilots (Gawain Suits)

200 Mech Special Forces (Gawain Suits)

90,000 Active and Reserve Naval Personnel

Orbital Defense Belt

2 East India Light Freighter

1 East India Regular Freighter

26 Cumberland Class Corvettes

23 Carlisle Class Frigates

19 Duke Class Destroyers

1 Wessex Class Support Carrier

14 King William Class Light Cruiser

11 Victory Class Heavy Cruiser

4 Gibraltar Class Battleships

3 Ark Royal Class Carriers

200 Strike Suit Fighters (Outdated)

2300 Gawain Class Mech Fighters

5,000 Squire Class Light Infantry Mech

1,400 Robin-Hood Class Anti-Armour Mech

1,400 Yeoman Class Anti-Air Mech

1,400 Galahad Class Heavy Infantry Mech

1,400 Siegfried Class Heavy Mech

Technology

Warp Drive

Quantum Communication

Advanced Exoskeleton Design (Mech Technology 81AP Invested in Total)

Railgun Technology (Longshot 40AP, Traded from Edonia)

Artificial Gravity

Transformable Mech (Strike Suit Fighter)

Xylorite Torpedoes

Xylorite Reactors

Duo-Infused Reactors

Project Lancelot (Phase 1)

Miniaturized Xylorite Reactors

Dual Phased Shields

Tri Phased Shields (Traded from Thule)

Miniaturized Shield Technology (Dual Phased)

Gawain Mech Suits (Mark 2)

Swarmer Missiles (Manufactured on Contract with Hephaestus)

Laser Technology (Manufactured on Contract with Hephaestus)

Gatling Laser (Small, Medium and Large, mixed use for Mechs and as turrets)

Mech Missile Pods (Ground to Air, Ground to Ground)

Miniaturized Rail Guns for Mechs (Mechs only, maybe put on tanks later)

Concentrated Laser Cannons (Mechs, i.e a laser for the mech to use as a secondary weapon of sorts)

Combat AI for Mech

Miniaturized Duo Infused Xylorite Reactor

Disruptor Technology (Tier 5)

Disruptor Lance Technology (T3)

Disruptor Small Arms (T3)

Facilities

Advanced Production Fabricators (Armathwaite)

Orbital Defense Belt (Armathwaite)

Shipyard (Armathwaite, Level 4)

Mining Infrastructure (New Gibraltar)

Police Compound (Huizhou)

The Bank of Armathwaite (Armathwaite)

SGTC (Armathwaite, Level 4)

Shipyards: Armathwaite (Level 5), New Gibraltar (Level 5)

Trade Partners

“Human” Republic

Hephaestus Enterprises

Trade Federation

United States of Arcturus

Frontier Colony Affiliation

Four Tiger Holdings

Redon Imperium

Backhatta Hive

Protorian Council

Cevelli Pact

Cynn Foundation

Cooperative of Lorbi

Galaron Republic

Ascardian Principate

Libellan Union
Confederation of Xalphonius

Tassaran Republic

New Siam

Asgardian Republic

Kyber Corp

Investments

Business: 240

Industry: 29

Agriculture: 250

Production (AP)

Trade: 14

Colonies: 9

Population: 12

Center of Southern Galactic Trade: 6

Federation: 14

Grand Bank of Armathwaite Trade Bonus: 14

Grand Bank of Armathwaite Business Bonus: 12

Business: 48

Industry: 2

Agriculture: 20

Banking: 2

Expansion: 5

GTC: 2

Mines: 14

Maintenance: -7

Total: 171 (Base)

National Idea

Legacy of the Empire: Through uniting the British Peoples through the annexation of the K.U.S, Armathwaite formed into the Kingdom of Britannia. Combining the Economic benefits from Armathwaite business and the Military ideals and abilities from the Autocratic K.U.S. Granting the Boon of the Grand Bank of Armathwaite and ensuring that Britannia’s Navy can be built at the cost usually reserved for Autocracies.

Naval Registry

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15mt6o2chdL5wvX_JVvJ1BOX5hFS6BcwwGZL8cASOPiY/edit?usp=sharing

Activity

The Regency would continue as Edward would continue to be treated off world by the Saryn Seelil, Alfred taking up much of the day to day of the Company, Kingdom and overseeing the leaders of the Armed Forces. Within the year comes the retirement of Lyle Morgan as Chief of the Armed Forces, being replaced by none other than William Tanner formerly of the Special Forces and former Attache to the Royal Family. Though the Navy remains the chief focus of the Military Budget with the Ground Forces being a less prestigious and less influential part of the Royal Security Forces of Britannia.

The Designs of the First Dreadnought are made up and approved by the Admiralty of Britannia with the SKS Dreadnought planned to be laid down this very year to be the most advanced and most powerful ship in the Royal Britannian Navy. Along with this Fleet numbers require replenishing after the recent battles against the Ar’Gakari in the North, as such the Fleet is Anchored in Britannian Territory for this year alone, with the Crusade Command being prior informed of this as Human Fleets do not have the numbers for Total War.

A join proposal by the FEZ Organisations and Nations is put to the Crusade Alliance in order to create and solidify the logistics of the war in the most safe way possible. Outside of that more economic improvements would be made to ensure the Economy can expand to increase the Military build up for the demand required by the Crusade. It is also announced that in the following year production of Military Equipment and Ships would be offered in Britannian Space.

Action Points

Construction of the first Dreadnought specifically using a Dakite-Itoron Alloy would be built. (15AP, Autocracy Costs + Extra AP Put into Rare Alloy)

An additional four Light Cruisers would be put into production. (20AP, Autocracy Costs)

Three Corvettes and one Frigate would be constructed in order to replenish lost numbers from the last two years. (5AP)

Business would be invested in yet again to increase the size of the Britannian Economy. (40AP)

Industry would be invested in to give Britannia access to two stacks. (21AP, 29 already invested)

The Shipyard above Gibraltar would be upgraded from a level 5 to a level 6. (40AP)

Advertisements would be sent out for the production of Military Equipment, from the Mechs now upgraded with coalition tech to the MARS series of Disruptor Smallarms. (30AP)

Britannia would seek to create synthetic bodies and begins restarting its Android/Synthetic research. (6AP)