A CIVIL WAR OF THE DARK MAGI

Tsuyose

"You require power, power unimaginable to mortality; they will succeed where you have failed."

The archaic Necromancer to the Hand of Mordring.

No man can forget the ruination of the Abyss, either from peering into its innards from over yonder or trekking through its tenebrous core. A mind-addling place, by any means, and most certainly a the homeland for the devious. Himself, included, although this addled man had spent many-a-year weaving life betwixt his pallid digits, he turned toward his mentors who he had long since superseded in their lethargy, and scolded them for their inaction. You either die young a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain, ushered an aged Jacque de Felsen to the troubled Necromancer whilst the duo and their merry band traversed the western wasteland, striding toward the ominous, damned Keep of the Wraiths.

"Ghamul, your inaction, and inability is pitiful! You've the resources any man dreams of, yet you waste it, prolonging this siege? I dare doubt your capability, you're but a shadow of your forefathers!"

The Necromancer barked, a singular digit gestured toward the Wraith, who merely loomed above his gathering, ghoulish misfits. The Weaver ushered much, scolding and scowling as he bit and chew at the congregation of Wraiths while they declined his proposition, and then proceeded to mock him, and his kinsmen.

"This is non-negotiable. Especially since you have upset me."

Ghamul scowled back, Adorellan promptly twisted, casting a glower toward the gateway as he motioned it upwards, and the gatekeeper adhered, Adorellan's congregation retracted from the portal, marching down the boreal walkway whilst the tenebrous mass watched, snickering amidst themselves, and ushered words of doubt and disbelief, before their attention was caught by the Daeva's departing words, his sonorous voice bellowing aloud to all those confined within the frozen walls.

"Then a civil war it is."

TO ALL INHABITANTS OF AXIOS.

I HEREBY DECLARE WAR UPON MY KINSMEN.

TO THE DARK MAGI OF YORE AND NOW.

YOU HAVE SEVEN SAINTS DAYS TO DISCARD YOUR ALLEGIANCE TO THE FALSE WRAITHS.

THE WRATH OF AKNU'GUL KNOW NO BOUNDS.

TO THE HAND OF MORDRING AND THE WRAITHS.

DISCARD YOUR MALFORMED VISAGE AND YOU WILL BE BEQUEATHED POWER ANEW.

BRING ME THE CROWN OF GHAMUL AND THIS WAR WILL END.

WARCLAIM

Tier Chosen (This cannot be changed after the first war claim is held): 1

Type of battle: Conquest (skirmish)

Date And Time: Saturday, 29/04/2017

Side A: The Order of Yathic + Allies

Side B: The Sanctum of the Black Sun (Wraiths) + Allies 

Location and boundaries:

Direct Area:

fea068ae2ce96956ed9d230bcc8e5fa4.png

Surrounding area of the battlefield for reference to location:

6c971c4afe8052bc6d689bc108aa7d7e.png

Terms of Victory

Upon Victory For...

Side A: May proceed on to conquest the Sanctum of the Black Sun's portal.

Side B: The attackers are thwarted and may not attack for a whole month!

Rules

No status switching.

All LoTC rules.

No golden apples.

No one-day alts.

Alright so, I'm going to lock this for now. Seeing as how the Abyss is a Cloud Temple, we have to see if this will even work out. You'll be contacted soon.