Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tsuyose

[Pending]Tsuyose's LT Application

18 posts in this topic

Minecraft Account Name(s): Tsuyose / __Xan__

How long have you played on LotC?: Since December 2012; five years.

Time zone and availability: GMT - available when ever, really. I'm not particularly busy when I'm in and out of College.

What subgenre (refer to LM specifications list) are you versed in most?:

- High Elves

- Wood Elves

- Dark Elves

- Humans

- Voidal Magic; Evocation, Alteration, Illusion

- Dark Magic; Necromancy, Blood Magic, Mysticism, Soul Puppetry, Frost Witch

- Deific Magic; Xan, Ascended, Tahariae, Aspects

- General lore

- World lore

- Historic lore

(I generally have knowledge all around when it comes to the nitty gritty of LoTC's lore.)

Give a summary of any staff positions you have held on LoTC: GM, Admin, AT, AT lead, LT, MT, LT lead, VAT lead (lasted 24 hours before their re-removal)

Have you ever written lore for LoTC? (this will not augment your chances at obtaining the position of LM): I've written a myriad of lore, ranging from deific magicks to creature lore- the list is excessively long as I'd been an LM for the better part of a year. I can link all pieces of lore created by I to whoever messages me, however, a good chunk of it is still in use today, and is actively referred to. 

Have you ever received a blacklist or ban?: Once albeit it was a long, long time ago.

Who do you not get along with on the Lore Team?: Nobody.

Go for it +1

No. +1

I truly love this man! +1

-1 says 'albeit' too much :///

the only reason he wouldn't be accepted is staff politics, please don't let politic get in the way of team quality...

#CANONIST_AND_PROUD

1 hour ago, Sythan said:

-1 says 'albeit' too much :///

i dont know what youre on about albeit if youd like to talk about this on skype feel free albeit i just got home from work albeit ill be here to talk to u albeit albeit albeit

did a good job as lt lead, would be pathetic to see the staff shut him down though its not like that hasnt happened in the past :)

this man is super super talented when it comes to writing lore, the dude can whip up a page of crazy ideas in a matter of 5 mns. 

dude has excellent ideas and writing skills and as I understand it he did a great job when he was part of the team before.

+1

I love Tsu and would love to see him return to the team to make more lore pieces. Put him back on!

There's really no better candidate for the job, quality and experience are both traits of this man.  Where's his tag?

He puts in a lot of work and hours which are so desperately needed.

heard he helped create a successful video game series, dark souls i think?