Mic's So-So Skin Shop

MangoArt

Mic’s So-So Skin Shop

So I like making skins, I like making money, and I think I’m ok at doing both. I don’t charge much considering the So-So quality of my skins, but I’m totally up for making any sort of skin.

Skin Examples

EoQG8srfpHICyY69oB9O53TT6lR1v_IdM5U2uXFRIShH7d0WcblBoj7LhyYQSRCGOOglMM1TOIgZSAsD88TwB-OvY-BTIGcwO4q9wFKIjBdj7SpdIt0MDDZw-G8mMuPzEV5IFYucf61kv9Ms7PFiSQueTBpyuDu7Z2bpdUTKbJ44oZEWqLUImGCTlL3qH_waL6qpbVtoxSvvnDjphH8ibkkmc0UQ94q8xxqdWbuoN3ovq7yGHCfwdg6RhJIDBedsP0KVijR6Vml4Ro1qOz3zVVDpfc6830z4sEtRkiIyeWDGi7BmbryhP2K54D2mNZV60gCYegYJEUNs15lH3SDlLK3cJ48YX5TLol_v620QrDDy8DKmTw-emghwWDZYQj5OIrujA3AjUgDDjlgZKPeMIb6F3ue47oAdVeQAohuq51s-E73k2LPTugL499VXzpmAcgU6axsi32qdjlTjWxoM92zXbJ5xYfomR7knkJl5stSsUsdNBhZxkAM9kuvVhIYdLX9BKmrsdnxj56kp-UjqfskSSNBDrmJY

(The Green orc’s Legs lack detail because on the MpM model, they’re tiny and supposed to be stubs)

0SxDMrxDNP-fbnozaKwLJags_VadN27jaiZQ1HevOwpTmK8-gpo-bMdDQIP3br6lVlYfki_a8Kqnh5jDfMcEJxqKuNhome-a2AdBPNbrjldgffzXc4lUGGBO6kCDgIaZbwRACIF0-I0xASGiuoATG7YnhkKLDDZ5uRmkEe9FouQ9RdndntXYKQaymjSYYeRiDXueFNKwFnf9b1zBi1gUqs1wVGHha2mKlMa4F8xPkTArPgMSoULJ94G16vBjmtjpZ4jqv39sZB4sDFu8

As I said in the title of this thread and in the introduction, the skins are So-So. But they’re something!

Prices

Rushed Skin- 100 Minas

Regular Skin- 200 Minas

Super Detailed Skin- 300 minas

(More unique skin prices will be negotiated upon purchase.)

Pay half up front and half if you’re satisfied with the skin. Pay the minas to micbox2

Request Form

Race:

Hair Color:

Clothing:

Hair Style:

MC Name?:

Proof of Minas:

Type of Skin:

Ref Pics If Any:

Eye Color:

Skin Tone:

Other Details:

((dang even though u sometimes want my help, i think i might have to take some tips from u. nice work, big man) 

Holy doodly daddy. I wish I had the muns

This shop is inactive, should you believe it to be active please message the forum moderator who made this post.