Glory Treadeth Upon a Steed of Smoke

FORƎST

It was never delayed, veges warclaim never went through because peace was made, and rammer warclaim never happen, you had ample time to post a warclaim, but your slothfullness cost you it seems 

Can @Teegah or one of the other techs confirm that we were not allowed to conduct any warclaims for the 15th?

From what I can tell your peace was signed toward the end of sunday, April 16. Its not as if I could simply post this on Monday the 17th, no, that wouldn't give you your full 5 days after all.

On 4/23/2017 at 7:19 PM, FORƎST said:

Just like last time.

And just b/c lorraine is not actively participating in the fun does not mean they are cutting off my supplies from elsewhere.

https://gyazo.com/1cd6c732f49a93b4c23796095890f397

"Make beginning of preparing OF WAR."

Rufus, rat-catcher and rightful Baron of Svetsky, begins to march for the war off the coast of the Emerald Isle.

3HarFGVTwnY7aq_GfX5C92xopyhGG8wFOryIHzatVlFPOKqGOOO1BBX5z3MCMLnlldzryHTRN76tejL5IBVpE0TjNaaL3Tj_Av0oNhK9bYYbT1B86JIgvS7j1SS0wTlkyx5fPtUB

40b2ba48d918c65f29c73b21d165b6bb.png

Followers of the Cross of St. Clownth join the battle as a third faction.

6vy6Hbj12ebIv8LDlsDBMbDyY2rIanPJjjgUREbtOpckzy3PPuoV3E8rwGL01nK3pjv9J8QEd6im8ArAvyt8Eqzggx1j_T0aYqIJP84x-0cIty5c9IUQ6anlJEYodnLPQe-EjI9z

"I HAVE SEEN THE LORD AND HE WEARS A BIG RED NOSE."

I can also have Harrison confirm that Savoy is not allowed to conquest Mardon & only Courland could have. You know this, Matt, you were in the chat. Also, there's absolutely no way you could've gotten into that location. Choose again.

I didn't realize harry was still the god of the war team. What was it he was dethroned for, anyway?

Well Tom I've got this blood claim to the blackwald (not to mention revenge for the assassinations and massacre) and I'm looking to use it to cause a bit of a ruckus, you know, burn down a handful of buildings and generally make life difficult for anyone trying to build the empire back up on the bones of old savoy

2 hours ago, Thomas said:

abcacabcabcabcabcabcabc

what did he mean by this?

On April 23, 2017 at 7:09 PM, FORƎST said:

Are you for real arguing supply lines right now? When did jonaj become marshal of oren

I am everywhere