[Update] The Draught of Incite

Pending. The team does not believe this adequately fixes the issues we have seen with the draught and will be contacting you regarding potential fixes.

You have two weeks to address the concerns raised by the team, if they are not met by 7/18, this lore will be denied. Once you have edited your piece, send me a forum PM and your piece will be reviewed.

Why should human and elf curses (funny enough probably the most common original ace of spook) be basically rendered null and void by this? Why can elves that are undead suddenly have children and humans suddenly become youthful? I mean, I sort of get humans to a degree. They're already undead, but why does an elf become fertile? I don't get it 

1 hour ago, Demotheus said:

Why should human and elf curses (funny enough probably the most common original ace of spook) be basically rendered null and void by this? Why can elves that are undead suddenly have children and humans suddenly become youthful? I mean, I sort of get humans to a degree. They're already undead, but why does an elf become fertile? I don't get it 

Elves are fertile it's just hard for them to get preggers 

1 hour ago, Demotheus said:

Essentially, the Draught of Incite restarts the clock, the reason why Ascended magic still hurts Draughted Undead is largely due to the fact the soul is still tainted and malleable. In essence, that means that the soul itself is still busted and that taking it culminates in the undead restarting the aging or birthing process like they're an early adult. 

On 5/3/2017 at 4:06 PM, Swgrclan said:

Incited Elves may once more bear children

I thought elves can bear children, it's just rare?