Joren's Host

House Ruthern

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrbaPi5J0Eg

[!] Generic flyers are found at random throughout the lands of Mankind, the parchment looks presentable, but truly nothing else stands out.

“Your kind spread disease, defeatism, and desertion.”

-A Ruthern Bannerman to a Marked Man as he holds the passageway into the North.

u9789ElwgBQNel_bwn-3JXHPtZI0RxFu7kOpT0diX4yehb0K5_BZigkerUdMzpsOZ5ydXPECZYhG5Jtf3KkrjfA-WGzSFqNTt-3hTQf6dUgcicomXUwSPaTbDzmG4rDUwB21V7Wf

Joren’s Host is the temporary military force of House Ruthern whilst it reforms itself and asserts its influence in the North once more.

Situated within the County of Metterden, high above the clouds on the mountains of the Greyspine range, these bannermen of the young Count Joren Ruthern are expected to serve with the utmost zeal and diligence. They are to be capable to understand orders and follow them precisely.

All Ruthern troops are expected to follow the basic chain of command and to be wearing their uniform while on duty which shall be distributed to upon swearing the oath and enlisting.

There is only one tenant of the Host: to obey every word given by their commanders. All sexes, religions, races, and ages are accepted in the Host--the only thing that matters is devotion and ability. Competency shall be beaten into recruits if they lack it.

Officers are expected to be actively leading their troops and giving them tasks, if your superior is failing to attend to his duty, report your complaint to the highest command.

Pay is one-hundred minas every last day of the week, failure to attend pay distribution will result in not receiving your salary.

It’s your loss if you don't enlist, we’ve got it all, active commanders, pay, stupidity,  gear distribution, and housing, all for the price of serving House Ruthern, what else could you need?

Map pointing the way to Castle Alriczan:

x: 396 z: -1655

Located on the Isle of Tahn.

Castle Alriczan in all its glory.

146fc0e5786b7063c5137d341e858bb2.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Come join Joren’s Host my dear boy! We’ll give you purpose in this tumultuous world.”

-A Ruthern Sergeant persuading the naive into enlisting into the Ruthern Armed Forces.

Commanders:

Count Joren of Metterden

Vladrick Ruthern

Nikolai Rykov

Adelwen Petrovic

Application:

OOC

MC Name:

Skype[Group Chat Notifications, if you're already added, good]:

Do you have Teamspeak?[microphone not required] (y/n):

RP

Name:

Race:

Religion:

How much are Ruthern Bannermen payed a week?:

I, _______ do hereby swear that my life is pledged to those of House Ruthern, till my oath released, or death taketh me, I shall serve the Lords and Ladies of House Ruthern with my utmost capabilities. I will hold true and steadfast amongst my comrades, to protect the honor of my Liege and myself, I pledge. God Save my soul if I break my oath.

If the applicant is found to have written themselves a fake identity in the application, they shall be barred from House Ruthern.

(Contact either of the following to meet up in-game for roleplay initiation into House Ruthern forces or about anything else regarding Joren's Host: Isbadguy, Tibertastic, Seannie, Ruthern. We hope to have you around.)

Adelwen Petrovic claps his hands together at the deceleration of Joren's Host, "Good good, time to get to work now. It's nice to have an organized bannermen force." 

MC Name: Ended_ 

Skype[Group Chat Notifications, if you're already added, good]: You've got it

Do you have Teamspeak?[microphone not required] (y/n): Da

RP

Name: Viktor Barrow

Race: Highlander

Religion: Canonist

How much are Ruthern Bannermen payed a week?: A hundred minas

I, Viktor Barrow do hereby swear that my life is pledged to those of House Ruthern, till my oath released, or death taketh me, I shall serve the Lords and Ladies of House Ruthern with my utmost capabilities. I will hold true and steadfast amongst my comrades, to protect the honor of my Liege and myself, I pledge. God Save my soul if I break my oath.

28 minutes ago, Ended said:

MC Name: Ended_ 

Skype[Group Chat Notifications, if you're already added, good]: You've got it

Do you have Teamspeak?[microphone not required] (y/n): Da

RP

Name: Viktor Barrow

Race: Highlander

How much are Ruthern Bannermen payed a week?: A hundred minas

I, Viktor Barrow do hereby swear that my life is pledged to those of House Ruthern, till my oath released, or death taketh me, I shall serve the Lords and Ladies of House Ruthern with my utmost capabilities. I will hold true and steadfast amongst my comrades, to protect the honor of my Liege and myself, I pledge. God Save my soul if I break my oath.

abcabcabc

u9789ElwgBQNel_bwn-3JXHPtZI0RxFu7kOpT0diX4yehb0K5_BZigkerUdMzpsOZ5ydXPECZYhG5Jtf3KkrjfA-WGzSFqNTt-3hTQf6dUgcicomXUwSPaTbDzmG4rDUwB21V7Wf

A letter would find its way back to the applicant through some magical means, it bears the seal of House Ruthern, stating the following;

"Salutations, Viktor. I do think we have the pleasure of already meeting within Castle Alriczan, I am Adelwen Ruthern.

After spending some time evaluating the integrity of your application and that the fact that we've already interacted with one another, I've come to pass your application as ACCEPTED. As you already know your way to Castle Alriczan, I ask you that come forthwith to be initiated into Joren's Host, the basic necessity shall be distributed upon enlisting. I hope to see your continued services to House Ruthern. God speed and safe travels. "

Signed, Adelwen Petrovic Alexander Ruthern

OOC

MC Name: sandey0000

Skype[Group Chat Notifications, if you're already added, good]: i am in the group

Do you have Teamspeak?[microphone not required] (y/n): yes

RP

Name: Leofrik Farsight

Race: Human

How much are Ruthern Bannermen payed a week?:

I, Leofrik Farsight do hereby swear that my life is pledged to those of House Ruthern, till my oath released, or death taketh me, I shall serve the Lords and Ladies of House Ruthern with my utmost capabilities. I will hold true and steadfast amongst my comrades, to protect the honor of my Liege and myself, I pledge. The true and Canonist God Save my soul if I break my oath.

If the applicant is found to have written themselves a fake identity in the application, they shall be barred from House Ruthern.

Leofrik would sigh hard, thinking this was not the plan but the one he has right now

OOC

MC Name:Shadowhunter464

Skype[Group Chat Notifications, if you're already added, good]:you got it

Do you have Teamspeak?[microphone not required] (y/n):you know it

RP

Name:Petyor Vance

Race:Human Highlander

Religion: Canonist

How much are Ruthern Bannermen payed a week?: 100 mina

I, Petyor Vance do hereby swear that my life is pledged to those of House Ruthern, till my oath released, or death taketh me, I shall serve the Lords and Ladies of House Ruthern with my utmost capabilities. I will hold true and steadfast amongst my comrades, to protect the honor of my Liege and myself, I pledge. God Save my soul if I break my oath.

Edited by Shadowhunter

On 5/11/2017 at 1:34 AM, sandey0000 said:

Just now, Shadowhunter said:

RuthernCoatofArms.png

Accepted. Report to Metterden for further instruction.

OOC

MC Name: EarlOfRagnarok

Skype[Group Chat Notifications, if you're already added, good]: ((Already added, I will tell you if this is false

Do you have Teamspeak?[microphone not required] (y/n): Yes

RP

Name: Mordrek Prokarstein

Race: Human (OOC: chose subrace Human)

Religion: Atheist/Other

How much are Ruthern Bannermen payed a week?: 100 minas at the end of every week

I, Mordrek Prokarstein do hereby swear that my life is pledged to those of House Ruthern, till my oath released, or death taketh me, I shall serve the Lords and Ladies of House Ruthern with my utmost capabilities. I will hold true and steadfast amongst my comrades, to protect the honor of my Liege and myself, I pledge. God Save my soul if I break my oath.

(Contact either of the following to meet up in-game for roleplay initiation into House Ruthern forces or about anything else regarding Joren's Host: Isbadguy, Tibertastic, Seannie, Ruthern. We hope to have you around.)

OOC

MC Name: OldTortoise

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

RP

Name: Felix Fitch

How much are Ruthern Bannermen payed a week?: 100 minas

I, Felix Fitch do hereby swear that my life is pledged to those of House Ruthern, till my oath released, or death taketh me, I shall serve the Lords and Ladies of House Ruthern with my utmost capabilities. I will hold true and steadfast amongst my comrades, to protect the honor of my Liege and myself, I pledge. God Save my soul if I break my oath.

OOC

MC Name: nathanbarnett36

Skype[Group Chat Notifications, if you're already added, good]: nathanbarnett.33

RP

Name: Galahad Corbenic

How much are Ruthern Bannermen payed a week?: I am not sure, I do not fight for money

I, Galahad Corbenic do hereby swear that my life is pledged to those of House Ruthern, till my oath released, or death taketh me, I shall serve the Lords and Ladies of House Ruthern with my utmost capabilities. I will hold true and steadfast amongst my comrades, to protect the honor of my Liege and myself, I pledge. God Save my soul if I break my oath.

OOC

MC Name: Disheartened

Skype[Group Chat Notifications, if you're already added, good]: already in

Do you have Teamspeak?[microphone not required] (y/n): Yes I do

RP

Name: Annebelle Colborn

Religion: Cannonist

How much are Ruthern Bannermen payed a week?: 100 minas 

I, Annebelle Colborn do hereby swear that my life is pledged to those of House Ruthern, till my oath released, or death taketh me, I shall serve the Lords and Ladies of House Ruthern with my utmost capabilities. I will hold true and steadfast amongst my comrades, to protect the honor of my Liege and myself, I pledge. God Save my soul if I break my oath.

OOC

MC Name: blauschlumpf

Skype[Group Chat Notifications, if you're already added, good]: Rudi_

RP

Name: Emil

How much are Ruthern Bannermen payed a week?: I dont do it for money

I,Emil do hereby swear that my life is pledged to those of House Ruthern, till my oath released, or death taketh me, I shall serve the Lords and Ladies of House Ruthern with my utmost capabilities. I will hold true and steadfast amongst my comrades, to protect the honor of my Liege and myself, I pledge. God Save my soul if I break my oath.

OOC

MC Name: Vetren54

Skype[Group Chat Notifications, if you're already added, good]:

Do you have Teamspeak?[microphone not required] (y/n): y

RP

Name: Tiberius Sforza

How much are Ruthern Bannermen payed a week?: 100 mina

I, Tiberius Sforza do hereby swear that my life is pledged to those of House Ruthern, till my oath released, or death taketh me, I shall serve the Lords and Ladies of House Ruthern with my utmost capabilities. I will hold true and steadfast amongst my comrades, to protect the honor of my Liege and myself, I pledge. God Save my soul if I break my oath.

If the applicant is found to have written themselves a fake identity in the application, they shall be barred from House Ruthern

OOC:

MC Name: Aqua_Vita2

I have Teamspeak and a mic

IC:

Name: Matheus Albrecht

How much are Ruthern Bannermen payed a week?: I don't know

I, Matheus Albrecht do hereby swear that my life is pledged to those of House Ruthern, till my oath released, or death taketh me, I shall serve the Lords and Ladies of House Ruthern with my utmost capabilities. I will hold true and steadfast amongst my comrades, to protect the honor of my Liege and myself, I pledge. God Save my soul if I break my oath.

Edited by Aqua Vita

On 5/14/2017 at 7:06 PM, LittleKnights said:

On 5/15/2017 at 10:11 AM, A Moongazer said:

On 5/15/2017 at 10:17 AM, Nathan_Barnett36 said:

On 5/15/2017 at 10:32 AM, Disheartened said:

On 5/15/2017 at 10:38 AM, Rudi_ said:

On 5/15/2017 at 4:51 PM, Vetren54 said:

On 5/15/2017 at 6:53 PM, Aqua Vita said:

5DjjO5XSerFZ9xCJrsWjIyphEzqVqCiRPvaszT6QY9excOgGHT6WVk2ymShLtiMyYtpeJwwL3MWb7tm2TYTLGnPqJ2HRyaQgye4kTEDcyY8chiWpnJuhjxXJPC307bo2mWD-ANZJ

Accepted. Report to Metterden for further orders.