OOC

MC Name: cokerguy123

Skype[Group Chat Notifications, if you're already added, good]: Cokerguy123

Do you have Teamspeak?[microphone not required] (y/n): Yes

RP

Name: Galilean

Race: Heartlander

Religion:None 

How much are Ruthern Bannermen payed a week?: 100 minas every last day of the week

I, Galilean do hereby swear that my life is pledged to those of House Ruthern, till my oath released, or death taketh me, I shall serve the Lords and Ladies of House Ruthern with my utmost capabilities. I will hold true and steadfast amongst my comrades, to protect the honor of my Liege and myself, I pledge. God Save my soul if I break my oath.

OOC

MC Name: Icarnus

Skype[Group Chat Notifications, if you're already added, good]: Icarnus_

Do you have Teamspeak?[microphone not required] (y/n): Yes, mic too

RP

Name: Ludolf van Astland

Race: Human

Religion: Canonism

How much are Ruthern Bannermen payed a week?: 100 minas. Although I will accept none.

I, Ludolf do hereby swear that my life is pledged to those of House Ruthern, till my oath released, or death taketh me, I shall serve the Lords and Ladies of House Ruthern with my utmost capabilities. I will hold true and steadfast amongst my comrades, to protect the honor of my Liege and myself, I pledge. God Save my soul if I break my oath.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.