[✗] Ferals ~ Primitive Beasts

_Sug

suggestion:  add option of were bears too, make em fat, slow an strong, and maybe remove stigma of 'omg werewolf lore -.-' in process A+

54 minutes ago, ScubaSteveee said:

We already have Druidism shapeshifting. 

I love the lore, but ill back Scuba by stating that there are many other ways to achieve a similar form, like Druidism, you can turn into stuff with the help of spirits, chimeras, you could turn into a similar thing when being an afflicted (when the lore wasn't self denied...). Also, I don't know what others think about it, but maybe being able to bite through metal a bit too powerful? I'm fine with denting, maybe tearing apart metal plates with a few emotes, but snapping armor seems like a bit too much.

Otherwise, I do wish you good luck with this lore! I just wanted to give my opinion! :3

2 hours ago, ScubaSteveee said:

Here's the thing Scuba, druidic shapeshifting has always been extremely difficult to achieve, this is meant for any and all who seek it out for good and fun roleplay, not just the active 2 shapeshifters who play and the 50+ (Idk the number) who play druids and will never get shapeshifting. Shapeshifting is primarily locked to only the most knowledgeable druids. This is more so a creature that's open to the general playerbase rather then a magic that's near impossible to have.

1 hour ago, Jentos said:

Also, I don't know what others think about it, but maybe being able to bite through metal a bit too powerful? I'm fine with denting, maybe tearing apart metal plates with a few emotes, but snapping armor seems like a bit too much.

That question has already been answered, earlier in the forum post! Thank you for your best wishes with the lore, I appreciate it.

Edited by Sug

1 hour ago, ScubaSteveee said:

Druidic shapeshifting and Shamanism's Kurak blessing are both similar but neither are full blown werewolves like this. 

55 minutes ago, Geo said:

suggestion:  add option of were bears too, make em fat, slow an strong, and maybe remove stigma of 'omg werewolf lore -.-' in process A+

We were thinking of it but in hindsight the background to the lore wouldn't make sense when dealing with a being who was cursed by Tayl turning into a bear. Believe me I wanted to. XD

Tayl is the daemon of companionship, I'm not sure how this fits his dynamic. 

22 minutes ago, Kebab said:

Tayl is the daemon of companionship, I'm not sure how this fits his dynamic. 

It's stated earlier within the lore piece that the group was noticed by Tayl for their companionship and brotherhood, so the Daemon gave them the ability to strengthen their bond but told them not to misuse this gift and become selfish and stray from the pack, less their companionship will falter and their brotherhood dispersed. They misused it thus causing their bestial forms to be cursed by the daemon for their deliberate misuse of his gift. Thus Ferals.

If a Feral has a child will the child be a feral too?

32 minutes ago, Sug said:

It's stated earlier within the lore piece that the group was noticed by Tayl for their companionship and brotherhood, so the Daemon gave them the ability to strengthen their bond but told them not to misuse this gift and become selfish and stray from the pack, less their companionship will falter and their brotherhood dispersed. They misused it thus causing their bestial forms to be cursed by the daemon for their deliberate misuse of his gift. Thus Ferals.

Tayl could care less whether or not it's abused, he only cares whether or not it fits into his grandiose schemes. He's not impartial, he's a daemon of bonding through turmoil, if he turned them like that his cause would have been to deliberately turn them into monstrosities to cause conflict and prompt descendants to band together to fight them. 

27 minutes ago, Slothtastic said:

If a Feral has a child will the child be a feral too?

It all depends, if two ferals have a child then with the child's ooc permission that child would most likely be feral naturally. If it's between a non-feral and another being then most likely not. The child can however be brought to the Alpha and made a member of the pack by right of passage due to their parent being in the group already.

18 minutes ago, Kebab said:

Tayl could care less whether or not it's abused, he only cares whether or not it fits into his grandiose schemes. He's not impartial, he's a daemon of bonding through turmoil, if he turned them like that his cause would have been to deliberately turn them into monstrosities to cause conflict and prompt descendants to band together to fight them. 

At the moment I wrote it so they become instilled as a certain neutral group, I do plan on them being a reason to have the Ferals become a way for the descendants come together to fight them so I formatted the lore so that the group could start anew from their original only 5 to a much larger scale so that this could occur (More beasts, more threat). Thus using Tayl, as a foundational point to their existence. I want the group to more form their history through roleplay rather than a past story. The whole thing with them is that they want to form a strong bond between their kin so if they're implemented then perhaps the descendants hunting them will cause them to bond, maybe not and they'll delve deeper into their curse. Either way this will mostly end with them being hunted.

Edited by Sug

This lore is under review, a verdict will be given next Monday (29th).

(rep me because you're killing my post to rep ratio)

Apologies for the wait, internet has been shoddy these past few hours. Thank you for submitting your piece, unfortunately this is denied. A few issues were raised concerning how the abilities function, such as the howling and how much it increases the speed by (your clarification question thing didn't really elaborate on that at all). Aside from the need to clarify roughly how much physique is being boosted by, the team feels that needing to feed every 3 days is too much and will only cause issues in the long run with super strong creatures running around needing to constantly kill. Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.