[✓] Casting Implements

wait what are the boons that I could theoretically do besides "easier casting" and "not such a noodle anymore"

picgifs-doctor-who-0980328.gif

hqdefault.jpg

You have my magical seal of approval

>Bypassing one of the major downsides and (to a lesser extent) balances to magic.

I'm sorry Phil, I really think this would flip mineman magic onto its head and make it a lot harder to justify it in the first place. Casting implements would work better as an entirely aesthetic addition. I'm still gonna give you rep because I love you though. XOXO, lots of hugs and kisses.

Love it! Great work Phil. +1 (rep *****)

I'd like to clarify that the mage is still weak in comparison to your standard mineman warrior, this is only a slight boost!

1 minute ago, ArcanicFable said:

I'd like to clarify that the mage is still weak in comparison to your standard mineman warrior, this is only a slight boost!

Most of the server has the strength of a man-at-arms.

Just now, Babehab said:

Most of the server has the strength of a man-at-arms.

I'd argue most of the server has the strength of a dude in peak condition, but I will gladly edit it to make them remain weaker!

Just now, ArcanicFable said:

I'd argue most of the server has the strength of a dude in peak condition, but I will gladly edit it to make them remain weaker!

Please do, because I like the idea of more spell foci, but the buff is just too much.