Dreadsteed when???

Edited by Geo

I dig it.

Just now, Cave_Creature said:

do we really need more middle school chaos demon princes

yes

I'm really iffy on the idea of capturing and manipulating demons given the fact that they were supposedly meant to be uncontrollable last I spoke to Swgr due to their chaotic nature. Wouldn't this do better as a subtype of Dark Shamanism given the prolific ability of spiritual control being exhibited? It seems right up Ixli's (or whatever the f is the spirit's name) to hand out forbidden knowledge like this, doesn't seem like something a mortal could discover on their own. 

1 minute ago, Kebab said:

I'm really iffy on the idea of capturing and manipulating demons given the fact that they were supposedly meant to be uncontrollable last I spoke to Swgr due to their chaotic nature. Wouldn't this do better as a subtype of Dark Shamanism given the prolific ability of spiritual control being exhibited? It seems right up Ixli's (or whatever the f is the spirit's name) to hand out forbidden knowledge like this, doesn't seem like something a mortal could discover on their own. 

After talking with Smawton, the Dark Shamans have since just about replaced Inferis since their last rewrite. 

I understand your iffiness, seeing as that was detailed in the Inferis lore, but do note this isn't pet-like obedience: it's cruel slavery and containment and nowhere does it say these things obey commands like puppy dogs. No matter how chaotic the Inferis, they're not able to defy engineered and forceful means of being chained. 

Ixli could maybe be a means of implementation, but this lore just outlines explicit function and boundaries. 

6 minutes ago, Avacyn said:

After talking with Smawton, the Dark Shamans have since just about replaced Inferis since their last rewrite. 

I understand your iffiness, seeing as that was detailed in the Inferis lore, but do note this isn't pet-like obedience: it's cruel slavery and containment and nowhere does it say these things obey commands like puppy dogs. No matter how chaotic the Inferis, they're not able to defy engineered and forceful means of being chained. 

Ixli could maybe be a means of implementation, but this lore just outlines explicit function and boundaries. 

Have Ixli be the deity and BE responsible for its introduction and I'm fine with it.