frost warlocks but with fire

4 hours ago, The Pink Lion said:

wow a not hentai magic I'm surprised

ironic you said it

Changelog update:

+ Added Malices and their effects on Malflame.
+ Malflame now generates Maleus.

+ Added description of Malflame's weaknesses.
- Removed Afflictions.
- Removed Inscription.
- Removed Soul exhaustion.

This lore is under review, a verdict will be given next Monday (29th).

(rep me because you're killing my post to rep ratio)

I quite like it, not that I am up to date with any of the magic-types.. (Been too long since I played so if I am making uninformed statements here, my sincere excuses.)
But it's a well written and well thought out magical art. I do think it should remain insanely limited, but I'm certain that'll be the case.

I wonder though if you'll be able to find an ET (?) to role play as your demon, whenever you get into a fight. Not to mention that they'd all need to know what 'your' specific demon would look like. (Or this may be the CA which I had no idea what it meant. Are they other players playing them perhaps? My bad if so! :) )

I've only just read through both posts but for as far as I am understanding.
You have:
Lesser Infernis
Greater Infernis

Zar’kiel

( With the above being unplayable monsters ? As in no player can actually become one of these, correct? )
And then 'evolved' Greater Infernis are called: Zentherak (Prince) which have a court (lesser infernis below them).

Naztherak (False Prince) are the mortals who seek to become Mortal Zentherak. As in having a court as well.
They need to perform 'The branding' to bind a Lesser Infernis (Or any other infernis given higher Tier) to their will. And use them as a 'pet/summon/...'

Quoted below:
" However, the Inferi are beings of unbridled Chaos who reject even the slightest institution of order and forcibly giving one a name, accompanied by scrawling the name upon parchment using a particular kind of ink made with an infusion of Maleus, a soul-based energy that the most knowledgeable among the Greater Inferi are capable of producing  "

So I was wondering how a 'willing' warlock is able to create these infusions of Maleus.

(Maleus itself can be harvested from Inferni, I assume the first few times would be in battle then since they cannot have one as a pet yet. Because they are unnable to bind it without the needed Maleus.)

Quoted below:
"Maleus is an essential ingredient in just about all of the Prince’s practices. Its formation is something mostly non-autonomous, as all Infernal Souls are composed of it in its entirety and their creation is an unnatural accident and a result of Chaotic corruption. Thusly, the claimed soul of an Inferis is a fertile source of it, albeit finite for unlike the Mortal Soul, the Inferis’ does not replenish itself making the fate of becoming a Prince’s source of fuel a death sentence. A Prince who binds an Inferis to their will (elaborated later) are capable of sacrificing a bound servant and depositing their broken-down Maleus into their personal container for it, known as aCistern."

'The claimed soul of an Infernis is a fertile source of it' But how were they able to claim them, without having the Maleus in the first place? And if they could claim them, how did they find out about the Cistern that they needed to use? How did they know how to pull the 'Maleus' from the Inferis.

So my question is:

How did a warlock come to gain this knowledge ? Did they hear it from shamans, were they previously shamans? Did they have contact with a Zentherak? Etc.

Quoted below:
-The Zentherak can only be encountered and interacted with by T5 Naztherak, and need an ET or LT to play them. Due to their powerful and unique nature, however, there are a limited number: 5 to begin with, kept in a private document. A written submission must be sent to the LT overseeing the document describing the name, appearance, power, and other possible details of any new Zentherak. "

I am simply wondering how the art came to be. How did the first Naztherak (False Prince, played by the player) get the knowledge to move from being a Warlock to being a Naztherak?

I am making the assumption that they gained the knowledge through meeting one of the Zentherak (Monster based). But they'd need to be T5 Naztherak for that... 

I like the whole lore and magic-idea. I even think it is a rather balanced form of magic among the others. I also think the actual Malflame is balanced enough while still being a very versatile tool. Which can bring for a lot of cool manners of role play combat. Because it 'can' actually be dodged and blocked, unlike many other magical skills.

This whole magic gives me the feeling that you'd need back up to be strong with this. You actually need someone to dash into the fight and open it up for you to unleash your damage upon them. Something I very much love about this, it'll be an instant counter against massive powergaming and the likes.

The only thing I really wonder is: How did it begin? Where was the starting line. How did a humanoid come into contact with this and acquired the needed knowledge for all this.

Other than that I think it's epic and would make for very interesting roleplay.

PS: Sorry for being a messy writer, I actually reread most of the lore multiple times because I do really like the idea. I guess I just miss some backstory behind it? It's really well written and I'd love to see this become an accepted form of magic.
And while everything you wrote is really great and thought out, I honestly don't know how it came to be. (The 'first contact')

But perhaps that's just me being a perfectionist and wanting to know the smallest details, not sure if that's even needed to get stuff accepted.

Anyhow goodluck, hope it gets accepted! :)

+1 from me.

i want it

edit: I JUST REALIZED IT'S DEMON POKEMON

HOLY **** THIS IS AMAZING BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI

12 hours ago, Valmir said:

But what, Archangel_Avacyn, must we give in return?

50 dollars paypal

1 minute ago, Avacyn said:

50 dollars paypal

giphy.gif?response_id=5920f05e1c499af5c8

8 minutes ago, Avacyn said:

50 dollars paypal

tenor.gif