[✗] [Lore Addition] [Xan Paladinism] The Gilded Few: Xan's Hallowed Vanguard

Avacyn

man you could make some sike lore for shamanism :D:D:D:D:D

lore overload

Looks like a cool idea, I'll read it more soon. Lots of lores flooding out recently.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ PALADIN UNDEAD LORE ✧・゚:*╰(◕ヮ◕╰) 

5 hours ago, Man of Respect said:

man you could make some sike lore for shamanism :D:D:D:D:D

this seems like a trap

Also
Changelog 5/16/17
+Added the necessity of an implement for the remote summoning, along with ways to interrupt it
+Added Keeper-oriented redlines for command

Wonderful Lore Addition Mah Dude. +1 and as both a Spook and a Holy User, I'd love to see these added into the server.

"Paladins - today the enemy is at our door. We know our duty, and we will do it. We fight for our honor as paladins! As servants of Xan! . . . And we fight in his name! And if we die this day, we die in glory. We die heroes' deaths . . . but we shall not die. No! For it is our enemy who will taste death and defeat. As you know . . . our perimeter has been prepared in the event that our enemies should be so bold and so foolish. We have placed numerous circles, allowing for multiple, simultaneous, and devastating deep strikes. The codex Xanstartes names this maneuver 'Steel Rain.' We will descend upon the foe, we will overwhelm them . . . we will leave none alive. Meanwhile our ground forces will ensure the full defense of our headquarters. We are the Paladins! We are Xan's fury!"

16 hours ago, Sky said:

Heck yeah, @Leric (Td) can I play one if accepted? Please mi'lord?

i didnt even realize he posted this yet holy **** 

Anyways, of course major plus one from me. Absolutely fantastic, now it'd just be a matter of finding people to play one. 

How does one become one of those jedi? I want the lightsaber

This lore is under review, a verdict will be given next Monday (29th).

(rep me because you're killing my post to rep ratio)

This lore is pending, issues were raised about its weaknesses which upon being addressed will lead to this being reviewed once again.

You have two weeks to address the concerns raised by the team, if they are not met by 7/18, this lore will be denied. Once you have edited your piece, send me a forum PM and your piece will be reviewed.

This Lore has been denied. Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.